Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the benefit of the scalpers here ( I know there are many) .................. keep this 5-min. timeframe and 1-min. timeframe of the Dow JOnes in your mind if you are going to place money at risk for a LONG trade in this tsunami of epic proportions. It takes courage and I like that but it must be tempered with commonsense otherwise we are just broken pieces who will then cry how bad TRADING is and that 97% lose.

The light blue trendlines are 30-min. TF. There are 2 of them shown.

The gold yellow trendline is 5-min. TF

The purple line is 1-min. TF.

Nothing can be clearer than this outline.

No inconsistncies, no figure-figuring, just straight forward stuff.

Pick the trednline for your particular timefram and if/when it breakouts, that's your trading signal for LONGs. If you do do this, I would recommend not placing targets, just go with the progressive breaking of the trendlines as Dow Jones blasts north - if/when he does blast north.

Place STOP under low and TRAIL

View attachment 276179

Slam Dunk!!
Even the 1-minute trendline held up well - it contained the 700 point opening surge and turned the rally on its head and wiped out all opening gains fast fast fast - all this while I was asleep.

Only now, a half hour agao it Dow JOnes breaking the 1-minute trendline and approaching the 5-min. trendline

1584456856762.png

8:00 AM Los Angeles, Tuesday March 17, 2019

Dow JOnes DAily TF arrives at a nice Fibo level shown as the dashed line at the bottom of daily chart. Thus far its a perfect touch - almost.

We wait and see for what happens.

Special note is that I have no idea what is going on with Corona virus right now, having not cott up with the stupid paranoic News just yet but in any even, needing to only look at the boss aka King of Kings (PRICE) is enough

1584457364642.png

Slam Dunk!! Even the 1-minute trendline held up well - it contained the 700 point opening surge and turned the rally on its head and wiped out all opening gains fast fast fast - all this while I was asleep.

Only now, a half hour agao it Dow JOnes breaking the 1-minute trendline and approaching the 5-min. trendline

View attachment 276236

SLAM DUNK 2! this is a continuation dunk as the Dow JOnes as per my guidance charts on daily/30-min/5-min./1-min. has broken out of the 1-min. and the 5-min. and provided a nice uptrendline on 5-min. STOP goes under pivot where the slope up intensified.

I'm NOT Long. 40% of Shorts cashed in however and new continuation short will be plugged in only when the 19882 low on 5-min. is took-ed out.

Cash out the short-term 5-min. trade before the end of the day bacause one never nows with gaps wtf will happen next day on the very short term basis. Daily TF can snooze.

Another key evidence will be if/when Dow on 5-min. takes out the big swing high and then gives a higher low. hahahahaha, that would be something, right?

All short-terms stuff

No more updates, no time, perhaps only occassionally

1584458515138.png

British Pound (GBP)

Just glanced at a fellow's post elsewhere here at T2W about the shocking state of the GBP. Wish I could help this fellow, its a terrible thing to see one's currency shot to bits. But remember we had our pain too when the dollar was down and down and down for a decade and even the peso was lafffing at it. Take Thailand for example ......... travel there now gets just 32 Baht/dollar. There was a time when it was 56. Shocking. It went all the way down to 29 and was hurting American expats like mad.

The dollar however is in a bull phase and has only completed one wave up against the Baht. The next wave up is a 3rd and will take the dollar up to 45 at least. Things will get a whole lot cheaper for Americans in Thailand (and elsewhere as the $ lambastes them all).

In 2008 crash the best place to be was the Twin Towers ($ & Yen). This time for the coming crash it will be strictly dollar only. And this time champ is expected to deliver a solid pasting to the Yen. I mean Champ will literally have Yen in a choke hold.

So what's the deal with the GBP? Let's look at it upside down, as USD-GBP. Long-term data from the 1920s. The dollar is in a 5th and final upwave on the monthly timeframe. How much longer will this pain continue for Brits? Years. Why? Because after the wave 4 circled, the wave 5 circled must have 5 internal waves. We are only in the early stages of a Wave (3). Usually it is Wave 3 that subdivides so this is what makes it longer time duration.

Sorry amigos, there is not much relief here. Like the poster said, "it really sucks for the GBP" I agree. Terrible. Not a damn thing we can do about it.

View attachment 263191

Slam Dunk! My 1st weeks at T2W and already the correct Forex call of the century (US Dollar of Twin Tower fame)

read quote, its all in there but thishere is Priceles!!!!! = In 2008 crash the best place to be was the Twin Towers ($ & Yen). This time for the coming crash it will be strictly dollar only. And this time champ is expected to deliver a solid pasting to the Yen. I mean Champ will literally have Yen in a choke hold.

See quote for comments on Dollar versus Thailand Baht too and Dollar versus GBP. All comments on the money!

Every single soul at ET considers Gold and silver safe havens in times of economic strife (recessions). They repeat this mantra religiously time and gain. It got deafening for the Fibo, a man of considerable intemperate disposition. The mods would jump on Fibo for abusing said retards. They failed to realize that in real life the market would tear all these cats a new one and bury them 100 ft deep and leave their kids stranded. So, what Fibo was doing for them was a favor. Nobody sees it that way. Just another day at the office for Fibo.

I'm going to leave T2W alone. I'm scared to look and examine this. I kinda like this place so I'm going to leave it alone.

So back to ET ...........................

Not one Elite Trader hahahahahaha has reviewed the evidence of the last decades .................

Even in the latest recession of 2008 known as the GREAT REcession, Gold should have performed when the world was dying daily and about to go out the bottom. But it failed, it droped like a friggin stone. The dollar on the other hand, mere paper, rose along with theother twin tower, the Yen.

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

FACT: Gold and silver's best gains came during economic expansions not contractions. :):cool:

FACT: No right now in real time both Gold and stocks are gong up together. Some fc*** safe haven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd is stupid. They never take the time to examine stuff. They just wanna be told when and what.

P R E S C I E N C E personified .......................... see quote from mid 2019 ................. SLAM DUNK!

For the champion known as NVP ........... ruler of Brighton, Triumph (or MG) sports car driver, rayban sunglasses, slick brown shoes ................. a quick take on my friend the US Dollar. They said, "big Joe is only talking up the dollar because he is american so only looks when dollar goes up" What a crock! I trade up and down and sideways whatever, no allegiances to any one currency. Euro is just as much my friend.

What they don't get is that from March 2008 the US dollar went into a perennial bullmarket that has not reached its target YET. But what is of paramount importance is what HE (dollar) wnt thru' prior to the start of his bullrun - he suffered for 6 years and even lowly currencies like Indonesian rupiah were laffing at him. That laffffing woke him up. The ture champion that he is, he put his boots on and stormed out of the dungeon.

What you see now is his years in the sun in a stellar bull market.

Back in 2008, Gold was as usual mistaken for THE safe Haven but she got buggered left and right while the dollar staged a wake up call. The 2 safe havens for the crash of 2008 were dollar and Yen = The Twin towers. Fibo loved 'em both.

This time around now, its only ONE TOWER, namely the USD. I await cofirmation of the completion of the UDSJPY correction to complete before I dismiss JPY and run only with champ.

Slam Dunk!!!!!!! I just can't believe all this SPAM coming true. :)

see quote

Ne:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:w definition of a hard-on = USD in action in a 3rd wave

1584543673813.png

Bitcoin price prediction for 2019 updated as per thread title question:

not intended for coffee shop kindergarten players .......................... big losses can result, best to place me on Ignore, do it now.

7643.15 or 6,908.

then toward my original targets in post #11 of 13-18k during year 2020 Possible = 18,825.

Hardly matters because my trendline will catch this cat on 1H

Keep eye on the previous 4th wave of lesser degree currently sitting at 7643.15 = my first target in this post.

View attachment 268133

Slam Dunk!!!! Bitcoin target for year 2019 was so near perfect its scary :)

The actual low of 6745 versus my call ee quote 6908

On Dec 31st 2019 Bitcoin Index =7255 ................ my call in quote = 7643

Not too shabby for SPAM

Therefore on Bitcoin .................... 3463 is a likely train station after this current northbound rally terminates.

That's my word of Life. And my word of Death? Its in my Shorting power with loads of dry powder ready.
The bear and the antelope live here with Bitcoin, so will I.
Now, I'll only hunt what I need to live on, same as the Apache does and then in winter I'll jerk beef for the long journey south
The sign of the apache will be on my Lodge. The spare room is always kept free and available for Bitcoin. He be a friend of Big Joe, same as the US Dollar Index & Euro.

I reckon so!

Fast approaching my target from eons ago :) :) :)

10,346 is possible but 10, 476 is probable for this rally. Although calling this, remember that Big Joe is not Long for this stretch. Took profits already as shown earlier here or in other Bitty threads. This is IMHO a countertrend rally so Big Joe does not like to stay beyond a 3rd wave becasue after a top it might b difficult to get out and I sure as heck do not like any stress added to such a fun and beautiful and wholesome job. I like my trades fresh and organic. :):)

Dashed horiontal line is my called target and the trednline shown is the guide for immediate evacuation of the LONG and reverse and go short with stop right above the upcoming high wherever that might be.

View attachment 274307

Bitcoin:
A masterpiece for the record books
, just a mere few points off the actual. Throw in my trendline for the rally and see how it saved lives those who listened. Of coure nobody here followed me - (hate Fibo + Fibo is American = bad news baby, rather lose than follow him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Update on Fibo's progress .......................... good thing Fibo is on Ignore, so this will only be read by foreigners (world stage) and Americans and historians .............. in the midst of transcendental hatred toward Fibo, he has not only reached a doubling of his ability as called for last year within a year, but has actually achieved it in under 6 months.

Next target is December 31st, 2020 .................. a further doubling in ability due to the sharpening of just one proprietary technique that is in progress NOW

Let's not forget that in the HATRED towards Fibo department I have exceeded all KNOWN targets by March 2020 (i.e. this year)

For those in the SENTIMENT BUSINESS of estimating the bull/bear ratio and stuff like that they would have a field day = off the charts if the subject was, "is there even one person who likes Fibo?" The unanimous NO answer would put the BEAR/Bull ratio at 100% = unheard of = unprecedented. From what at least some of us know, this is a splended contrary indicator that implies a LOVE FIBO xplosion coming soon in 2020-2021 = trend reversal

The End Phenomena? Every single Brit that demanded ban Fibo wil kiss fibo onthe cheek and hug him. Now that is what I call a magnificent trend reversal

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The magnificence and munificence of BEAR (in the humor dept.) is nonpareil ................... dig this .............

Los Angeles County issues moratorium on all evictions during coronavirus outbreak

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The magnificence and munificence of BEAR (in the humor dept.) is nonpareil ................... dig this .............

Los Angeles County issues moratorium on all evictions during coronavirus outbreak

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Landlords are caving in left and right as income will drop off a cliff and when they to to the Govt. to collect the rents they've lost, they will be told to bugger off as the country is broke and they are therfore not a priority - the priority being the banksters.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Way too much fun and frolic for Fibo in this massive tsunami of stupidity unfolding. People in masks everywhere. They see me and run for their lives as I am NOT wearing a mask. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pulled over yesterday by a police roadblock and checkpoint in the middle of Hollyweird - my usual big smile greeted 3 cops who came to the window and stated we are enforcing the stay at home suring virus outbreak along with a drunk driving check ...................... they were taken aback when I burst out lafffffing and asked, "what's so funny?" I replied I'm going to a Latino club to nail some beers, they are the only ones who are open" They looked at me and the smiles disappeared and one said, "get the hell out of here"

No DUI check, nothing while others were nailed left and right.

The luck that rides on Fibo's shoulders is staggering

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Buenos dias amigo, que bueno, mucha suerte! :) Get rich, NVP, live, live for me before my 7th red card, visit me in jail this next time around and bring me some Bovril. :)

Your birthday present here on the US Dollar: thispresent was sent to you on Feb 3rd (= 40 days ago, Biblical 40 days and 40 nites relevance :))

Repeated from inside the quote for what even the biggest experts could not deliver, namely the correct call on the US dollar and Gold. STELLAR

Something for historians to watch and nail Big Joe if he is wrong ................

If/when we get the US stock marekt crash which will if it occurs be a worldwide crash of the economy the expectation is that the Gold bugs, the curry Indians, the Chinks, and all Central Banks will flock to the SAFE HAVEN known as GOLD. They will charge toward Gold so fast it will be like a stampede to get this safe haven

Big Joe will shun the safe haven, Gold for the safe haven, the US Dollar. Can I be any clearer than this? NO

All the gold safe haven buyers will DIE an ignominious death.

That's my CALL and PLAY.

We now wait pay-shuntly for the Gold short to get underway.

Slam Dunk!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Today, March 18, 2020, the Fibo has observed that the worshipped SAFE HAVEN known as GOLD is crashing along with the World. Crocodile Dundee replied, "Gold's not a knife, the Dollar is"

Big Joe right on the f**** money on this one too.

Posted earlieer today was the hard-on of the Dollar. But that was hours ago and days ago too. But look at this guy, he is still pumping away - and dig this, "has not come once yet in 8 days = not a single down bar on daily (a Fibo number, if he keeps going expect satisfactory consummation by the 13th day, the next higher Fibo number)

1584551219284.png

Lord have mercy! Fibo in Heaven!

I have the evidence of the stupidity of Central Banks

Bloomberg chart data

They've been buying gold thru' the entire Bear market crash from $1900 to $1046. Now they are loaded to the hilt and buying even more :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This means they are buying up a storm in a BEAR market rally. They are going to get f***** again and again and again.

F****in hilarious. Banks f*** us, but gold f**** 'em. Therefore Gold is our friend. :):):)

View attachment 274074

CENTRAL BANKS getting hammered by Big Joe = Most-est stellar call of the HISTORY of EARTH also known as Teejeeack in the Galactic Confederation of Planets, a gang of 76 planets that flew stuff similar to DC-8 or 6. They decided to use Earth as a Dumping ground for undesireables especially dissenters and those who would not kneel. They succeeded as they created pussies everywhere - except for Fibo. But they did succeed in putting Fibo where he don't belong = surrounded by stupidity. Its therefore not a rosy picture for even Fibo, he landed in the sh*t like everyone else.

I have the evidence of the stupidity of Central Banks

Check out one of the biggest clowns, THE BANK OF ENGLAND. This dummy sold its Gold reserves right at the bottom, when it should have actually bought more as the new bull market was just starting. Ditto for the European banks. All dumbphucks. Imagine that, the Bank of england can't even trade, is clueless about tops/bottoms.

To prove how dumb they are, they did it again in year 2011 by buying a shitload of gold as the gold market topped and killed them all subsequently.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 274073

Check out the stupidity of the Bank of England - read quote for context. This dumbphuck along with all other Central Banks of the world have a penchant for buying GOLD at exactly the right time to SELL and selling Gold at exactly the right time to buy.

Dumb, dumb, dumb,

Look at how much money the Bank of England and all Cebntral Banks are losing today March 18, 2020 for at least weeks now. All they can hope for is a reprieve and that Fibo is wrong. Nobody ever tott these retards to just TRADE instead of buy and hold.

1584552120372.png

No wonder the world i broke - Central Banks have the IQ of 25. I'd round the lot of them up and send them to Brighton

GOLD:

Overall BEAR market target by year 2025 = $738.946 :):):):) Note that this is an exact number. I will be held to this number.

Explanation for the target for historians as this is wayyyy into the Future and is the main reason I only trade Gold and will not invest in it NOW. They say its always a good idea to have some gold. For the girls, yes but for me, I don't give a f***. All along from the top of Gold at 1900 in 2011, I knew that the bear correction would go into the previous 4th wave zone. So sharpen the target I go with the Math of 4th waves which gives me the $738.946

So here's the deal: when the current rally from year 2015 is finished (soon or over already) then we begin Wave C down. This is a devastating wave and will have 5 major subdivisions and will be so powerful tht it will plunder all Central banks all the way to the transverse colon.

Hide and watch.

The short in Gold will make me a bloody fortune as I will only do daily time frame and no real time at all

Let the games begin.

see quote for Gold target
We are on our way but will have to wait years for the final destination - ups and downs no doubt, nothing goes to sh*t in a straight line.

My my my FIBO in Paradise in Corona Virus Land. Eventhe virus cannot kill him. One bum after another going up against me. all get f****

US Dollar Index next target = 122.232

1st target called by Big Joe was 103.355 ........... actual hit was 103.82 (can't find this post in the search engine, so could be at ET, so disregard as a slam dunk because if not written its not true - we wait for the next called target for adjudication)

Don't forget that 3rd waves have corrections too, so expect corrective waves in the dollar too. HE is no exception to the Laws of the UNiverse. He will crash during corrections all the way down to 38.2% minimum, then he will rise as in trend continuation. That is the LAW. The trend tends to continue is yet another Law. The trend can reverse without notice is yet another Law.

Wall Street billionaire to President Trump: ‘Send everyone home now’
Published: March 18, 2020 at 9:50 a.m. ET

Two retards for the price of one = twofer

1584553519385.png

1584553585185.png

They're all over the place and they run the planet. Get as far away from them as possible. Thailand is far enough, I'm surrounded by mountains and the quiet of Nature. These dumbphucks are a distant reality that only come up if I'm dumb enough to watch TV

Status
Not open for further replies.