Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slam Dunk!!!!

Airline industry crashing left and right as per Fibo's call and dig this, even the TOP before the crash got underway called as a Worldwide crash January 2018

Airlines sector NYSE in freefall in Wave C

1584379207954.png

The Joy-mans from Deutschland knows as DAX have ALMOST arrived at a major Fibo level at 8171

The King of Kings, namely THE GBOBAL DOW JONES has arrived at a major Fibo level + 200-month ema

My my my = ripe ripe ripe ripe for a rally of consequence that will take the HERD from TERROR to ORGASM :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Rally brother, rally now, give these cats some relief from crashes. Give it to us baby! :)

From the archives of FIBO comes this masterpiece chart - does NOT belong to me - belongs to Vadim, an honorable gent from Russia. Its so stunning as to be super stunning and then some

as it clearly shows and proves that a BEAR has always come first as the CAUSE, then came the bird flu bla bla - no change this time around too with the Corona virus. BEAR started way back in January 2018

1584382346939.png

Nothing Like This Market Crash Has EVER Happened Before
By Alessio Rastani – 16th March 2020

IYR mentioned many times in this thread - when IYR starts crashing, its over for real estate.

So let's check this Fibo gem NOW. Posted in advance of any crash. Just shy of 423.6%. Let's see if it hits and reverses, hahaha?

Grid is a simple Fibo projection grid of the 1st internal wave on the Monthly. Youwill note there were no hits at 161.8% or 261.8%. Therefore the odds are high of a hit at 423.6%.

If it does not work, watch Des come in and remind me that Fibonacci don't work, but what he will failed to notice is that one could have set this grid back in year 2010 and just let your money run LONG on the horse and you'd still be in the trade.

This is a Warren Buffet style trade but don't got a clue about Fibonacci. Doesn't matter though cause he has billions by another road. Whatever the road its all good, they all lead to Rome.

View attachment 265114

FIBO at his stunning best ..... post from July 2019, new to T2W since May 6th ..................... took the shots at IYR as are clearly laid out in the search engine - frustration evident too ..................

but look where the actual turn came, not far from my Fibo target call.

1584385935224.png

Fibo has defeated EVERY single famous, known Trend -Follower in the BEAR dive thus far. THEY ar all still LONG. This includes ALL Dow Theory Trend followers. They have to wait for the upwave (which I call wave 2 up). Only then can they apply the principle of a failed rally and taking out the low before dishing out the signal to their subscribers to cash in Long and reverse to short.

I told you cats they are all a bunchof slowpokes.

Most even if they follow the rule and the rule will work IMO but at what a Phyrrhic Cost? Heart-attacks galore, sleepless nights galore, accounts dancing in the red , deep in the red, twilight zone.

No baby, Fibo buggered 'em all

Thisis what I meant when I said way back that TREND FOLLOWERS and Turtles give back 33% at both start of new trend and death of current trend and capture only 33% of a primary trend move.

Dumb sons of b*tches. Who the heck wants to play by such low standards! Not fibo.

The loneliness of Fibo coninues unabated. No market friends, they IS all dyin and moanin and groanin

... VIX: Never seen at these levels, Lehman Brothers (2008) looked like a piece of cake in comparison...

Now dig this:

The HERD aka sheep are jumping up and down about the dow Futures being up 700 after the Monday crash of 3k points. They are saying the good times are back and that the bounce back will be to higher highs and the BEAR is over.

F*** 'em. All deadbeats. What we need is a detailed step by step approach that has commonsense in it ..................

Let's see if fibo can provide this? Firstly we know that nothin goes to sh*t in a straight line. Therefore there has to be an END to this particular downwave and a rally of major substance that will rocket up even 2-3k points in one day. This current downwave is therefore only WAVE 1 down. Rally up will be wave 2. It will look like this:

1584425139244.png

So obviously this then begs the question .............. (Dow Jones)

Is Wave 1 down complete or do we have more downside to go before the huge rally for wave 2?

Answer: As of today, Monday March 16, 2020 market action all the way into the CLOSE I do not see evidence of a TURN not even down to the 1-minute TF.

See Daily Dow JOnes chart below which I have dropped to 1H, then 30-min., then 5-min., and finally for all the thousands of PEs who dwell here, the 1-min. TF. The red trendlines represent all the Timeframes. Yes all of them. I have done all the timeframes and show them on a simple 30-minute timeframe all the way down to 1-minute TF

Not a single f***** breakout in sight.

Can there still be a breakout? Yes but it will have to be taken in a new unit of time. As of today, March 16, we don't got doodly squat

1584426171043.png

On the 5-minute Timeframe the mighty Dow JOnes looks like this. Look closely at the extreme right to see the last 2 trendlines - they are the 5-min. and the 1-min. trendlines

NO BREAKOUT! YET!!!!!!

1584426343676.png

If there is a breakout reversal for Wave 2 tomorrow, Tuesday, March 17, it will have to pass by the 1-min. timeframe trendline first. Then breakout above the 5-min., the the 200-pd ema on the 5-min. TF, then the 100% Fib resistance in gold. All these are guidelines for Longs and Shorts if one wants to play the Long trade.

Another thing and far more important is the monthly timeframe from the Great Depression of 1929 and the Depression of 2008. I have drawn 2 monthly grids for retracement levels. Notice how Dow JOnes monthly has punctured the 38.2% Fibo level. The white recatangle shows the spot clearly. I gain no clues from this observation. The momentum is clearly down down down.

So I am not inclined to look for a rally except for one thing. The 38.2% level has high coefficient of Restitution = elasticity. It can therefore reverse a bust with slingshot effect. This is a possibility.

So here's the thing: Even with the slingshot happening I wouldnot bother with the Long and instead would wait for the Wave B portion of the suspected rally (if it occurs). Why? Because it will have the lowest RISK known to Man. You see the rally if it occurs is going to be in 3-waves = A-B-C. So if A blasts north it will do it so fast it will make your head spin and you might be fast enough to catch the move. so the smart cats like Fibo wait pay-shuntly for the Wave B corrective move that will approach very close to the current Low and the risk will be almost zero and then get in LONG for a mindblowing rally all the way to the 61.8% level most likely.

That's how I would play this ..................

1584427030856.png

:)Hope I've made sense in these last 4 posts. I'm drunker than a skunk and having too much fun so quite likely incoherent as hell :) But when I put out technical stuff I try to be as serious as I can even with the booze inside me, so it really is my best work and there is no excuse if I am wrong.

You see, I often trade with red wine even in the afternoon. Sometimes a beer or two, never more. I like to work and play together, its way more fun than specifying special time for play only. Trading is play to such an extent that the music and wine make it a thrilling experience. The profits are only a consequence of the good life.

There is only one exception to this: I never touch a drink when I am doing research! Never! And never drink and drive. Never!

That be the way it is with Fibo, an outright reprobate and total give-a sh*t-life attitude.

Still with the dow Jones on Daily TF, a different angle, and I have many angles of looking at an instrument ............

I project the internal wave 1 of Jones. As you can see, Jones blows past the 100% mark (100% means wave equality) and theonly other logical destination is 161.8% (which is at 19,182. that's where its high probalbility of Wave 1 down ending.

We wait and see. But here is the chart with the Fibo target levels in gold yellow on extreme right ............ see 161.8% at right bottom of chart

1584428084062.png

For the benefit of the scalpers here ( I know there are many) .................. keep this 5-min. timeframe and 1-min. timeframe of the Dow JOnes in your mind if you are going to place money at risk for a LONG trade in this tsunami of epic proportions. It takes courage and I like that but it must be tempered with commonsense otherwise we are just broken pieces who will then cry how bad TRADING is and that 97% lose.

The light blue trendlines are 30-min. TF. There are 2 of them shown.

The gold yellow trendline is 5-min. TF

The purple line is 1-min. TF.

Nothing can be clearer than this outline.

No inconsistncies, no figure-figuring, just straight forward stuff.

Pick the trednline for your particular timefram and if/when it breakouts, that's your trading signal for LONGs. If you do do this, I would recommend not placing targets, just go with the progressive breaking of the trendlines as Dow Jones blasts north - if/when he does blast north.

Place STOP under low and TRAIL

1584428641536.png

Just remember guys:

Nobody has ever witnessed stuff of this magnitude and power. It makes the 2008 crash look small and it makes the Great Depression 1929 look tame.

This here is epic stuff. It happens only once or twice per Earth civilization. This particular one on the monthly and yearly timeframe is only a WAVE 4 crash. When it completes we will go up in a massive bull run for 70 years in Wave 5, the final wave of the sequence. Then and only then when Wave 5 completes will the chinks or whoever initiate a world war and blow us all to kingdom come. The we start from scratch and discover electricity again - bunch of retards we are! Same-o, same-o.

Not now. For now we have considerable BEAR pain, epic pain, but EARTH will survive and go on for a massive bull run yet to come. Donald Trump will not go that far as to WW3.

You want to position yourselves for exactly this BEAR low in 2021-2024 by saving your powder for the real true low and then throwing the ranch at the low and accumulating like a banshee and holdinng like Warren Buffet. Hold the stocks for 70 years, tuck them under the mattres and never be tempted to sell until a clear 5 waves are complete on the monthly timeframe. WE will die then :) :) as our time has run out re: 5 wave sequence of Life on the yearly timeframe but at least you will have ridden the TREND the whole way to its natural extinction.

... VIX: Never seen at these levels, Lehman Brothers (2008) looked like a piece of cake in comparison...

Good man. Now dig this one I posted in the USA empire bust thread

1584429488051.png

1584429513092.png

Dow Futures are 800 green. Still loads of time between now and open. Could be anywhere. Who cares? Dow Jones is a fighter. He took a beating today. He will at least try to put up a fight. Its expected. Champions don't give up so easily.
So no surprise he is up 800 or even 2k by tomorrow. If he does maintain the high futures and opens with a blast, can he maintain it? The recovery wave will tell the story and will also provide the least RISK for entry Long if ther is to be a worthwhile Long.

Status
Not open for further replies.