Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
London boys who own their own home will see the value cut by 90% within 1-3 years

The credit sscoring system in the world will collapse and there will be no more top score like 800 Fico as it will be unattainable except by the very rich. Middle class will be in the lower lower class. There will be very little if any middle.

Divorce rates will skyrocket to 85%.

For the fellas that's a good thing! Single again! Nothing like it, believe me, there is no greater enjoyment than being single! The buffets are never ending, one bus leaves, another comes in within 20 minutes like clockwork!

All of the above happen in spades in a BEAR market!

Who will be the KINGs of the BEARmarket .............. ?

Those with CASH. The King of Kings? Those like Fibo with loads of cash in small denominations including gold and silver is small denomination

Why small denominations? Becasue nobody will have change to give you back. That's why.

Best lesson was learned by Injuns during the India demonetization a few years ago. That was a 4th wave decline foretelling of what's to come during the actual BEAR when 5 waves up are over

CASH, CASH, CASH has been disgraced for decades and decades as a stupid thing to own. A lot of the harm done had a major contributor - Warren Buffet = be fully invested.

Motto for America? Enjoy now, pay later over time with interest and penalties. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

CASH will now takes its revenge for all the humiliation it has suffered over the decades.

N O A H's ARK = FIBO = CASH rich

Back in 2019 while European stock indexes made new highs, London FTSE 100 refused to confirm the bullishness as it absolutely refused to take out the top.

London has lived up to her reputation only to Fibo that she is the best leading indicator of Depressions and crashes, having led the Great Depression crash of 1929

I was also the very first cat to state that in a BEAR of this ferocity we will witness Oscillator Indicators that don't osscillate, they just keeep going and going and going showing how strong the trend is. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gerald Celente is founder of the Trends Journal. Good stuff, all in line with Fibo except for a few things. He says Gold is going to the moon, I say Gold is going to $700. He says dollar is going bust, I say dollar is going more palatial, riding on a chrome horse with a siamese cat on his shoulder. That's 2 wher we disagree but there are more but not for the most of what he is saying here in this interview.

Go Gerald, go! :)

From as far back as June 2019 when very new to T2W ............ but the wisdom of Fibo was self-evident :) :) :)

D E F L A T I O N has now arrived at 2 notches higher and is accelerating now in March.

Y I E L D on the 10-yr Bond has dropped below 0.5%

We be in interesting times - all called by FIBO to a T in January 2018.

Welcome to USA = the next JAPAN = DEFLATION FOR THE NEXT 30+ YEARS

Ouch!!!

The USA = next Japan has arrived today, Sunday, March 15, 2020

Fed, not waiting until meeting, slashes rates to zero and restarts QE

Yippie kai yeh :LOL:

Dow Futures Have Tumbled 1,000 Points Because Cutting Interest Rates to Zero Is Not Enough
Last Updated: March 15, 2020 at 8:19 p.m. ETFirst Published: March 15, 2020 at 7:12 p.m. ET

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Welcome to the world of Fibo wherein spot on CALLS are made in advance, never in hindsight.

1584318413929.png

JPMorgan, Bank of America, Citigroup and other major banks suspend stock buybacks due to pandemic

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: All got f********

Thread title

Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

can be called a MOVIE .................... BEAR arrives

and just as I said how nobody cott his comming, nobody, I described it so perfectly as .................

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

God help Fibo - he be at this moment in time at the top of his game. There is no 2nd place contender. BEAR has already tipped his hat to me in recognition.

see earlier posts on Gold, then see all the T2W Gold gurus' posts - I mean all of them. As usual YOU-NANIMOUS. THEY bellowed, "Gold is going to the Moon!"

All are dead.

Its quite possible that Fibo is the only person correct on the entire planet in calling Gold. But wait, there is one other cat. His name is Harry Dent.

GOLD obeying Fibo's grid lines to a T. Even halting on the green 200-day ema for a nice breather after considerably rapid buggering over a few days.

Fibo's final target in year to come is around $700

1584373691853.png

GOLD bugs:

Will soon hop and jump and cuddle for joy as Gold reverses and stages a nice rally show to retracae a large chunk of the drop from March 6, 2020. THEY will holler like banshees again, "Fibo don't know doodly, Gold is now going to the MOON!"

When wave 2 up completes, they will all die again as WAVE 3 down takes over. Thereafter there will not be a single pipsqueak from these duffers as Gold pour on the coal and afterburners to the downside in a concerted charge to FIBO's target

Wave 2 up can start at 1450 or 1364

Hide and watch

GOLD too, along witht he Dow Jones demonstrating osscillators that don't osscillate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OSSIFICATION? :):):)

Key takeaway on the happenings in Gold is so stellar that using it to only talk about trading is downright wanton waste of such magnificence in TECHNICAL ANALYSIS/ WAVES/SENTIMENT

Gold = Safe haven for trillions of years = when all hell breaks loose, people flock to Gold. Seems logical right? But markets are anything but logical. They do weird sh*t. But its only weird to those who do not understand Waves and TA and Sentiment.

Instead of rallying to the Moon when the United States is crashing like a bum, Gold crashed too. Call that a cowardly response from a safe haven of such venerable standing as Goldie has.

No Father, such lessons cannot be tott to Duffers. They will NEVER get it. History confirms this. Back in 2008 worldwide crash, the USA came within minutes of total catastrophy but Gold bolted south instead and took a solid pasting from the dollar, aka toilet paper currency.

Go figure!

Just food for thought-ing ....... is all of the above in this post.

U.S. cities are temporarily banning evictions as coronavirus outbreak worsens
Published: March 16, 2020 at 11:28 a.m. ET

SLAM DUNK! Already called by Fibo as a consequence to be expected during a Wave C crash of this magnitude at 2 degrees of TREND

‘We’re talking about people being really one rent payment away from an eviction judgment’

1584376077179.png

BEAR has dlivered the unthinkable ............ landlords take it in the yazzoo as nobody pays rents no more. theywill then go to the bank to recover losses that the FED might promise to help them with but the FED willl say, "hey even the FDIC is broke, how can we help you?"

The potency of a Wave C

Coronavirus forces airlines to consider a once unthinkable possibility — halting US flights
PUBLISHED MON, MAR 16 20208:46 AM EDTUPDATED MOMENTS AGO

Must see for sense of depth and scope and wonder and verve of the sheer firepower of BEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.