Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
SLAM DUNK!!! (Again & again & again!! for 3 sub-tops in a row) GOLD now down $185 in one week

On the exact day of the TOP = 100% bulls-eye

see quote in detail ..... 1st line repeated here

Friends alerted to get out of Long Gold today, Friday, March 6, 2020. Close all LONGs on Gold & Gold stocks

I'm so happy I'm on IGNORE by everybody here, well almost everybody, because if not on Ignore, the post in quote here would cause an avalanche of demands to ban Fibo for Life. Yawn! Just another day at the office. Started happening since birth. Trouble just follows a Man. There was no Ignore button back then when I was born. Wish there was as its quite effective but needs due diligence to not peek at the forum when not logged in. :):)

See my post in Gold a few ago where I showed the RSI & ROC (rate of change) indicators break a trendline. That was Feb 28th when that warning became clear as a bell to me. However, the Macd had not broken yet, but only gave a lower top. But the wavecount & FIBOs looked compelling so I made the Call. As Gold went to the 1685 top, both RSI & ROC refused to acknowledge it and diverged like sons of b*tches.

Macd finally confirms Fibo but its very unusual for Macd to be such a slowpoke.

1584119368680.png

RSI & ROC take the crown this time around, both on the money 100%.

But wait! The elitists from Beverly Hills says "use only pure Price action, do NOT use indicators" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Who gives a rat's ass what anybody says nowadays? Fibo learned his lesson, a lesson of Phd. realm, when back in late 2007 just before the start of the biggest crash since the great Depression of 1929, The TREASURY SECRETARY (Hank Paulson) and FEDERAL RESERVE CHIEF (Ben Bernanke) said this about markets. My thinking was the opposite but hey, these guys are elitists, Goldman sachs finest, the future of planet EARTH ........... they must know wtf they are talking about. I overcame the urge to change my course.

Since then I have never looked back.

RSI & ROC in action. My my my oh my.

1584119783325.png

see post above .............

Fibo learned his lesson, a lesson of Phd. realm, when back in late 2007 just before the start of the biggest crash since the great Depression of 1929, The TREASURY SECRETARY (Hank Paulson) and FEDERAL RESERVE CHIEF (Ben Bernanke) said this about markets.

June 20th, 2007 – Bernanke: The mortgage debacle “will not affect the economy overall.'' :ROFLMAO:
August 1st, 2007 – Paulson: "I see the underlying economy as being very healthy," :ROFLMAO:
October 15th, 2007 – Bernanke: "It is not the responsibility of the Federal Reserve - nor would it be appropriate - to protect lenders and investors from the consequences of their financial decisions."
May 7, 2008 – Paulson: 'The worst is likely to be behind us . . . . ” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
May 16th, 2008 – Paulson: "In my judgment, we are closer to the end of the market turmoil than the beginning."
July 16th, 2008 – Bernanke: On Freddie and Fannie: “They will make it through the storm”, "… in no danger of failing.","…adequately capitalized"
Only two months later both were nationalized.
:ROFLMAO:
February 14th, 2008 – Paulson: (the economy) "is fundamentally strong, diverse and resilient." :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

From this experience back in late 2007 to the BEAR low in March 2009, Fibo learned the main lesson ..............

One is better off, way better off, supremely better off losing one's own money by one's own decision process to take action than it is to let others lose it for you by trusting anyone other than one's own inner self

Bitcoin lost its allure as a safe-haven asset this week. :ROFLMAO:

The world’s most widely held cryptocurrency dropped below $4,000 Friday, knocking off half of its value over two days. :ROFLMAO:

Totally missing from the CNBC News was this:
Big Joe's uptrendline when broken as he said is the exit of the LONG. :ROFLMAO:

Incredible number of DEATHS ............ speeculators, investors, students, young people ........... all dead, nest egg gone.

Investing/Speculation/Trading is a game for Tigers and even they get mauled oftentimes. That's just the way it is. Every game has its rules. Broken peices in the trading/invsting game are easily spotted as they neither know the rules nor bother to learn 'em. DEATH is swift. 97% dead in Bitcoin

The Fibo lives on. Escape is his forte. Death will come? Yeah baby, it will but so what! I have lived to play and played to win. :ROFLMAO:

The big swing? Fibo took-ed it often. Fibo's LINES save Lives. Always have, always will. A ruler and pencil is all Fibo needs.

God, do I love it so!!! The bonus?: hated by everyone, banned by evdryone, loved by few, but when corona hits and causes brokedom, the few who know, come to Fibo for shelter and receive such with ease.

1584138701816.png

Slam Dunk repeatedly: under heading, "PRICE called the fundamental disaster loooooong time ago, then fundamentals put some Tumeric and ginger and cajun spice on it and delivereed it to the public which caused them to hooray, "fundamentals, fundamentals, fundamentals" ................ The cash buybacks (aka cigarette smoking) have been going on for loooong time but Cancer has only now been detected)

This slam dunk is because the shares buyback that Boeing did for 50 billion approx. is now haunting and taunting 'em

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

excerpts from article ..............

If it hadn’t wasted $43 billion on share buybacks…
This mad scramble for cash and the existential urge to “preserve cash in challenging periods” comes after this master of financial engineering – instead of aircraft engineering – blew, wasted, and incinerated $43.4 billion on buying back its own shares, from June 2013 until the financial consequences of the two 737 MAX crashes finally forced the company to end the practice. That $43.3 billion would come in really handy right now:

:)
1584231765247.png

The sole purpose of share buybacks is to inflate the stock price because they make the company itself the biggest buyer of its own shares. But those $43 billion of share buybacks cost the company $43 billion in cash. Now those buybacks have stopped because Boeing needs every dime of cash to stay liquid and alive, and shareholders, who’d been so fond of those share buybacks, are now getting crushed by the damage those share buybacks have done to Boeing’s financial position. :)

1584232071730.png

excerpts from Sentiment trader, so not my writing but in line with my thinking to a T

Once a generation liquidation event
Once a generation
Pure, unbridled panic. There are really no other words for what markets witnessed on Thursday. The price action, market disruptions, and cross-asset volatility have been matched by few times in history.

Fear is at a maximum

Fear is at a maximum right now. The kind of selloff we witnessed on Thursday can only be compared to some of the worst crashes in market history: October 2008, 1987, and 1929-1932.

No One Knows How the Coronavirus Will Impact Canadian Real Estate, But Here Are My Thoughts
by Steve Saretsky • Mar 13, 2020 • 79 Comments
How will Canadians service $1.56 trillion in mortgage debt plus other debts such as credit cards? What about tenants who can’t pay their rent?
By Steve Saretsky, Vancouver Residential Realtor, Stevesaretsky.com:

1584232876617.png

Wolfie had this to say ................ (does not belong to me)

And one more thing, over half of today’s jump came in the last 30 minutes of breathlessly frenetic and chaotic trading. It was completely nuts minutes before the close, with stock prices on my screen jumping all over the place.

After today’s violent bounce, the S&P 500 has now dropped 20% over the past 17 trading days and is back where it had first been in January 2018.

I bring it up becasue my Top Call was January 2018 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wolfie has a lovely chart ............... its all his, belongs to him entirely, so not mine ..............

1584233899002.png

Unfortunately for Dow Jones, being an instrument of Mammon, he therefore cannot invoke the hymn that only Fibo, a friend of God and not a worshipper of Mammon can ......

When it gets too much for me
When it gets much too much for me
when it gets way much too much for me
I'll do the same thing that YOU do
I'll put the weight on YOU
Only 2 footprints in the sand for 4 feet

Now is a good time to revisit pages 1-10 of this thread where Fibo was hammered real good by SPX. I mean really hammered after a stupid mistake. Now, I could have just done what the books say which is just get out and take the damn loss. But even in that high stress and humiliating time some sense prevailed and I know-ed that there is NO market in existence that will not deliver at least a 9.1% or 14.6% retracement. I had to just wait for this Fibonacci magic to show up. When it did, Inailed it and got out and turned the whopper into GAIN

Lesson learned? Yes

Now is a good time to revisit pages 1-10 of this thread where Fibo was hammered real good by SPX. I mean really hammered after a stupid mistake. Now, I could have just done what the books say which is just get out and take the damn loss. But even in that high stress and humiliating time some sense prevailed and I know-ed that there is NO market in existence that will not deliver at least a 9.1% or 14.6% retracement. I had to just wait for this Fibonacci magic to show up. When it did, Inailed it and got out and turned the whopper into GAIN

Lesson learned? Yes

Do you think there is more downside or are you expecting to see a recovery?

BEAR's destruction foretold in many locations in this thread + in more detail at ET. Nobody believed me there, nobody here, nobody anywhere! YAWN! Welcome to my lonely world. :):)

Financila markets gigantic = gigante CRASH, Banks=close shop, FDIC=broke, insurance companies=total bust, credit contraction=epic, Deflation, Govt. cannot prevent or stop this. CASH will be King
Widespread polarization, fear, terror, mases out of control, hysteria, homelessness, shelters flooded with people, CRIME skyrocket, racial tensions soaring

Greatest and biggest and most severe crash since at least year 1700.

At the end of the crash a likely candidate for the next superpower will emerge.

Yes, yes, yes, ys, I expect the CRASH to continue for years. Target end of crash = bottom in 2022-24

Bear Market Targets for Dow JOnes:

Stations:

20,701 (= 38.2% FIBO level, already just a tad above it, hence the rally on Friday

1625 (=1987 crash low) .............. this is where the highest Vix EVER was recorded.

Vix must generate a stunningly higer number in this current crash of year 2020 for it to be commensurate with other past crashes that are all its younger sisters.

All the London boys at T2W will start a new thread, most likely by Trendie titled, "we're screwed, all ATMs in London are shut down and refuse to spit out cash - their isnstructions are contact your local bank branch by email ONLY)" .............. Then others from T2W will follow by responding to the thread and finally someone will come out and say exactly what Fibo said 9 months ago, "cannot process transaction due to insufficient funds" .................. not a single T2W member will ever consider that the Bank was referring to itself when it said "insufficient funds" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The first post to the thread will be, "I have no money for groceeries, no milk, no honey and my credit cards are all shutdown and not working and nobody answers the Help = customer service calls"

The rest of T2W will join in the thread and there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth as the suffering will skyrocket.

They will say the cause of this ATM shutdown crash is FIBO. :) :) BEAR will lafffffff his ass off at this as he knows the HERD always nails the WRONG target and dig this, crucifies said wrong target and never loses sleep over it even when discovered later that they were wrong.

But it won't work because Fibo has already warned them 6 times in total since May 6th, 2019 of exactly this happening. And its all in writing with T2W date and time stamp.

:)
God, do I love it so! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Almost guaranteed is that Trader333 will NOT ban me for such bullsh*t panzy-ass complaints like crashing ATMs being my fault! :):)

The world of Fibo goes up in smoke every damn day as he pays for the ignorance of others in SPADES :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Homelessness will skyrocket into the biggest bullmarket EVER. Entire streets will be oaded to thehilt with bedding and trash. The cities like Lo Angeles will have to spend millions to provide toilets and washing facilities .............. but where will the money come from? It sure as heck willnot come from tax reneue, it must therefore come from exproriation of OUR bank accounts.

Withdraw all cash from banks NOW if you have not alrady done so! Leave enough to cover your electronic payments and if short depots a few hundred now and then.

People by the millions will not be able to pay their rent. Landords will be buried.

Unemployment wil hit 34% - 50%

Hawaii's beaches, like those of Venice Beach, California will become entire cities for the homeless to crash and live with ocean view on prime ocean Land. When this occurs prepare to hear the laffter of BEAR roar.

Status
Not open for further replies.