Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEAR unleashes bizarre creme de la creme in his realm - who can anticipate such stuff? Nobody! But the lesson is this, "when PRICE foretells a BEAR of high degree of Trend expect non computational meachanics and bizarre occurrences"

Boeing: many posts on this, see 'em for continuity. It was a great call quite possibly my best EVER as I was the only solitary BEAR as it approached the top - not a single analyst was dropping the grade on Boeing, unanimous top marks. It was heresy what I was saying

But all my predictions have come true and are still coming true as there is a whole lot more to happen for these guys

But wait! Is there a reprieve? Could be. See chart for Fibo support right now in real time coming up 1/8th centimeter away

View attachment 275757

see quot first
It was a great call quite possibly my best EVER as I was the only solitary BEAR as it approached the top - not a single analyst was dropping the grade on Boeing, unanimous top marks. It was heresy what I was saying
Repeat with today's news

For home study for fellas who aspire to becoming investors of substance with uncanny detective abilities

We are going to 261.8%

1583957790730.png

Chalk up even greater success for this thread

as the Global Dow Jones ( yes, the ultimate King of Kings) has just taken out the Christmas 2018 lows and has joined Dow JOnes Transportation Index (the proxy for the economy) in the hurtling toward Argentina.

Lord have mercy!

Next stop 161.8%

1583958199884.png

I'm going out now to the beach without a mask and get myself killed by the corona virus. Guaranteed to be surrounded by maskers everywhere. The only ones who don't give a rat's A about masks are the homeless and Big Joe, 2 of a kind

Hasta :)

Hang Seng (Hong Kong Index) has just broken a support by gapping down and testing and cracking it. Any further crack and leaving it in the dust is telling about corona News to come. Price leads riots and corona. They be peons and punes and asinine hovine bovine cats who kneel before Price

Brace for when/if as disease news will accelerate.

In a side news isssue, the original Christmas 2018 lows were at a significant support level. If that breaks the next major level down is 21,264 = considerable.

Brace, brace, brace.

Hong Kong is very relevant to my trading the Set50 futures in thailand as they have rogue traders who storm the exchange and blast in and out due to currency variations with repatriation gains as primary focus. I have studied these rogue traders in the past and know their footprint quite well.

My techniques flush 'em out into the open and if they try to trick me, I slap 'em around a bit.

Ditto for the rogue traders from Taiwan.

Hong Kong's Hang Seng weekly

1584003404965.png

Green alert!

Hong Kong Hang Seng approaches its monthly 200 ema at 24,000

Corona virus news will ease a bit when this level is hit due to likely bounce??? :):)

yellow ellipse triangle type A-B-C-D-E for a 4th wave is just sheer foxiness on Price part. If I have cott it correctly, then the Bombay Sensex top is in. So I will wait for confirmation

View attachment 266432

bloody hell, missed the correct top call of India's Bombay Sensex by one small sub-top. Close close close but no seegar. Negligible mistake? No because it means I can't count to 5. sucks!

bloody hell, missed the correct top call of India's Bombay Sensex by one small sub-top. Close close close but no seegar. Negligible mistake? No because it means I can't count to 5. sucks!

There is an excuse for missing the Bombay Sensex top by one sub-top. Its a good excuse but its not worth a sh*t in my book becasue I should have been prepared for exactly such an eventuality because I know-ed the trend was ending so should have expected an ENDING PATTERN aka TOPPING PATTERN ............... so looking would have revealed there is no Head &Shoulder, no Double Top, no nada but wait a minute, there sure as heck is the ENDING DIAGONAL PATTERN aka WEDGE.

Pissed off for missing this, so elementary, so bloody obvious.! Bummer!

Going to stick this on my wall so I never forget to look for this again next time I get short of one wave to complete a pattern!! dumb, dumb, dumb!

1584005690959.png

Coronar Virus is having a ball with what I just pointed out to it .........................

China Head & Shoulder pattern on monthly = huge, huge, huge. Clear neckline sooooo obvious. Break that and Corona will be named KING Corona del Sur and will squash the meek like flies.

Note also that the BEAR market for china started in 2007, then again in 2015 and 2018. Corona is a punk, no way Jose is it the cause of the BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! The BEAR caused it.

1584007018051.png

China's automobile industry is in the latest news = crash-ola bigtime, down down down, real estate down down down, ghost towns everywhere, stock Index crashing like a mother for a decade+. vamousing from thailand giving peace and quiet to the peaceful Thais who were extremely bothered and upset with the hordes of Chinks pouring into their country and buggering things up left and right by their lack of manners. Often I personally witnessed a group of chinks would get into a conversatin in the middle of the road and block traffic for 15-30 minutes. But due to the toursim dollar nobody said a word, theyjust fumed.

They would storm into Chiangmai University and pour into classrooms univited and disrupt left and right. The peaceful Thais did nothing to stop this but were very shaken by this impudence. A high segment of the thais are thesselves Chinese and these Chinese rolled their eyes in shame. these chinese thais are a different lot altogether, a very peaceful lot

CHINA

This mother is going down, baby. Watch the massive weeping and gnashingof teeth when Fibo's monthly neckline breaks. The MEDIA will be screamong all sorts of causes and reasons but the real cause is the PSYCHOLOGY of the COLLECTIVE CHINKS ................. that psychology or SOCIAL MOOD is represented in that monthly trendline as a support where the REACTIVE MIND rests dormant.

Dormant? then how come corona? dormant oozes steam at a slow hiss, that's why, a very slow hiss. But when that trendline busts, the deluge will come, there will be no more hiss.

Yikes!

I would expect the China syndrome to be coterminous with THE DEADLY LINE of the Vix of the United States.

The United States and China! What a pair of misfits! Neither can defeat the other, neither can win, but they can take the entire world out in one 5-minute segment. If they do, then historians 100,000 years from today will find remains and rocks and whatnot to show of a civilization that had the iphone and got so advanced that everywhere humans could be seen totally blocking out their environment as they stared at this little gadget they carried around everywhere that dominted their lives and begged the question, "Is tech worth this Phyrrhic victory?"

CHINA

keep eye on THE LINE = neckline It denotes the Chink dynasty. Note also that the green line (200-month ema) is there to help against BEAR.

Its formidable support structure. But its up against BEAR. We are going to find out soon enough. If yousee in the News that the sh*t has hit the fan, take a look see and observe that the Line shown will have broken. so which came first? :ROFLMAO:

1584008258817.png

London FTSE 100 has arrived at a major rest station. Will she rest and rally or just get buggered some more down to the next level?

1584008810326.png

London FTSE 100 has arrived at a major rest station. Will she rest and rally or just get buggered some more down to the next level?

View attachment 275954

London Footsie rammed thru' my FIBO support like it was not even there and is now headed to next TARGET = 5169

Its getting so that Fibo can't even go to the can or to bed in Peace no more without the footsie and Jones doing some Class A diving of the type that ain't never done before ................ thereby proving MY CALL of a BEAR move at least 2 degrees of Trend greater than the trend force of the Great Depression of 1929 and/or the Tulip Mania

:D:ROFLMAO:

Laffter and mirth because THEY was and was-d and was-is warned by FIBO there would be stiff penalties for the reckless EVERYTHING BUBBLE as the markets soared for months and months without even a correction to the points several times where the duffers were oooohing and aaaahing, "its a different ERA, there is henceforth no such concept as a correction"

1584024577061.png

Surely NONE here have prepared for the upcoming LONDON = solidly in the 3rd World - go to my BEAR thread all details in there of what to expect. And even that will pale in comparison to what BEAR of this caliber can throw.

They was warned ...... "don't know where we're going, don't know where we was, but where we was, wasn't it" as the surge upward went on and on and on.

The wipeout is such that it takes out gains over years in just a mere days of drop.

That my friends is what a BEAR of consequence looks like and feels like

This is what a C-wave can and does do.

Welcome to Fibo's world, a lonely place

Yeah, I figured that amigo, this is a great time for you trading, you said and correctly so, up down no matter we nail all moves - this one though is quickest return on Capital at risk and dig this RISK is below zero :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ripped the forex market today ....absolute perfect USD bull plays most of day so far .....ECB hold rates and USD eats it back up inside 15 mins ...unbelievable usd bull run so far

CALL on INDIA

Stock Market is on the verge of completing a massive 5-wave move from the 1970s up. The ramifications are huge. Market shot up 1500 points when PM won again. all that will be reversed and more. When 5 monthly timeframe waves are complete, all Hell breaks loose.

State Bank will offer gringos 8-22% return on USD deposits. And all the while the local currency, the rupee will be continuing its crash against the dollar (this is a long-term view) - Dollar/Rupee correction has brought Rupee to 68 from 75. When the dominant trend reasserts itself, this will head to 80-100.

Goa will be incredibly cheap for gringos who are thesssselves broke stateside and want to escape.

Modi will pull some more heavy stuff like he did in 2016 ......................

good news is that The Ideal Cafe in flora Fountain will still be serving Custard Pudding regardless the Economy.

Reminder of the EARLY CALL on India stock Index (BSE Sensex) = Bombay stock exchange one of the oldest exchanges in the world steeped in real rich tradition = aristocratic

The ones who know Fibo, will now never ever forget him as they will have 2 earfuls from me, one being the 2008 crash and the alert that everything thereafter is a B-wave = phony and now this 2020 crash.

Behold the classic wave 3 crash on daily for starters .....................

posts #1547 and 1548 included in reading for continuity

1584026040067.png

Can Blighty be saved?

NO!

But the general theme remains the same. Most of the UK is relatively backward compared to much of Western Europe, and particularly poor relative to London.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

While the London ship is sinking and the band plays on, only Fibo has this chart, all his own, the UK finance industry is clueless to such differentiation between FTSE 100 and BANKS. ................... London without the banking sector? = Caca bum.

View attachment 266548

Can Blighty be saved? NO!

Place eye on chart above and note the following

Duffers will have a hard time with DIFFERENTIATION but hey Fibo is used to it by now :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

While Londoners ONLY focus on the FTSE 100, they miss the cylinders and firing pin and the ventricles and auricles .................

(1) BANKs hit a lower LOW.

(2) While FTSE 100 has managed stage 3 almost equal TOPS, BANKs have not, instead declining TOPS and dig this in adherence to a trendline - if that ain't some kind of hint ...................... :whistle:

(3) Look at the distance below the 200-day ema for the BANKs compared to the FTSE 100. :whistle:

(4) THEY say that once the 200-day is left in the dust and the trend turns the 200-day is used by Institutions to short rallies. BANKs are suggesting a greater likelihood of such. FTSE 100 is still kissing and hugging the 200, but not the BANKs, these cats have bolted south from the 200. SCARY? London = 3rd world when/if above happens.

(5) FIBO called the worldwide stock Market Index Top on Jan 26, 2018 (thread is here at T2W) ..................... see how closely both the FTSE 100 and the London BANKs validated that CALL .............. BANKs honored it by coming with 3 days within it. :whistle:

View attachment 266550

Poor Blighty, poor United States

Chalk up even greater success for this thread

as the Global Dow Jones ( yes, the ultimate King of Kings) has just taken out the Christmas 2018 lows and has joined Dow JOnes Transportation Index (the proxy for the economy) in the hurtling toward Argentina.

Lord have mercy!

Next stop 161.8%

View attachment 275901

Dow Jones joins the party of taking out the Christmas December 2018 lows

Status
Not open for further replies.