Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Randy Warren, chief investment officer at Warren Financial, who focuses on VIX options, also said that on a year-to-date basis the peak for 2008 didn’t start to play out until August, September, and October as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac went into conservatorship, Lehman Brothers went bankrupt, AIG required help from the government and investors wrestled with the fallout of all that. The VIX finished the full year 2008 up 130%, according to FactSet data.

The VIX hit a historical peak at 80.86 on Nov. 20, 2008 and had not again approached such a lofty level until Monday.

Subject of Vix:

Guaranteed they have not seen or looked at Vix monthly which includes the crash of 1987. Therefore they are missing the far bigger nuclear bomb, a thousand times more powerful than Hiroshima and the H-bomb used on Teejeeack 75 million years ago on planet Earth at the various volcano sites ...................

The deadly H-bomb line in red is the Empire buster signal. Combine with the triple bottom and the rounding bottoms and saucer and cup with handle, my my my oh my ..................... what a treat for Fibo. Already closed over the neckline of the pattern but now need to breakout thru' the trendline shown and then take out the high Vix of 2008 ............... at 90.
If we cross 90 ............. Jesus H Christ! Pray boys pray.

1583914849144.png

London Footsie responding to Fibo's assessment to a T on the short-term basis at least thus far, on the magnificent 261.8% support level

See posts #s 1471, 1472, 1475, 1476, 1477, 1489, 1495

Failure today?

1583941482553.png

London Footsie ................... a brain teaser that only Fibo can deliver ............

see the purple markings for the wave numbers, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5? OK, Wave 3 within this sequenc should be 161.8% to 423.6% of Wave 1. This is on pure internal within wave 3 calculation ............

See grid in blue in the middle to denote such measurement - placed there to avoid clutter and confusion.

Notice how 223.6% perfectly aligns with the other grid's 261.8% that I have been touting as a support that has halted footsie for a couple days at least?

223.6% is legit but not common. There are other legits like 238.2%, 250%. Then comes the real deal at 261.8%. Remeber thisis applied to the grid in blue.

These then are likely hits for the current wave before rally

1583942519579.png

London footsie brain teaser #2
:)

sideline note: I've left the numeral 5 (purple) where it is from chart 1 of the sequence to emphasize to me my own folly of not measuring right from right there itself when Footsie broke the wave 3 low. This is lack of discipline on my part. I always said I'm a careless guy sometimes and this is one such time. Terrible weakness, this, there is no cure for it. :)

Sometimes a wave will do the following for internal wavelengths ............

Wave 5 = Waves (1 to 3) .............. i.e. the length of waves 1+3 when projected from the top of wave 4 will give the destination of wave 5 as [er the golden ratio with halts at any of the usual GR destinations, most common being 61.8%.

Grid is shown to the left in light green.

Notice that we have passed by 61.8% already. Therefore next possible stop is 100%.

We wait and see

1583942996707.png

BARRON's: article says
The Dow Is Tumbling Again. ‘Bull Market Will Soon End,’
Goldman Sachs Says

See how slow these MBA cats are when it comes to the only real thing that matters in Life other than God and referring strictly to the world of Mammon, therefore OUR world?

If Fibo bought out the University of West Los Angeles ( a one-room schoolhouse) and tott Market analysis and trading there for 3 years to a group of students and released them into the wilds of Wall Street, they would outclass ALL MBAs with ease.

Princeton and stanford would shudder. Harvard would sue for insult and disrespecting TRADITION

Europe oh my oh my oh my such agony, such distress, they don't know what they heck is goin on, hahahaha, but nobody else does either, not even big brother the United States. The champion is lost in the embrace of BEAR, the ultimate Terrorist whose success is his capability to enter thru' the portal of Mammon undetected until the damage is done to such an extent that he then coasts once the 3rd wave gets underway

Euro Stoxx 50 ............ God help Angela Merkel ( Fibo likes her) ..... year 2009 trendline ladder is cracking. The song of the Joy-mans is, "there goes my reason for living, there goes my everything!" Angela knows that not even a Tiger Tank armored division is any match for BEAR. She knows this all too well but is staying quiet so as not to cause panic.

1583948389094.png

Historians who review this thread in 2030-3030 will note the main underlying theme during 2018 and especially 2019

Complacency toward financial risk stands at unprecedented extremes

Volatility has disappeared, it does not exist anymore

-------------------------------------------------

Fibo's Law = Warren Buffet's Law = be fearful when others are complacent and be greedy when others are fearful.

Fibo added this corollary: be super greedy when others are not just fearful, rather terorized and disgusted - then the final step up in greediness occurs when stock market forums are unanimous in their buy buy buy this will go on forever. this is when you call the BEAR. This is the real reason why forums are important - they offer contrary stance that makes one a zillionaire. All forums, no exceptiions, including ET, ForexFactory, Jtrader and whatnot - all same same same

Always works, never ever has failed. This fibo's Law can be stated as the Universal Law of Mammon's Universe. those who understand this Law will flourish and prosper.

Historians who review this thread in 2030-3030 will note the main underlying theme during 2018 and especially 2019

Complacency toward financial risk stands at unprecedented extremes

Volatility has disappeared, it does not exist anymore

-------------------------------------------------

Fibo's Law = Warren Buffet's Law = be fearful when others are complacent and be greedy when others are fearful.

Fibo added this corollary: be super greedy when others are not just fearful, rather terorized and disgusted - then the final step up in greediness occurs when stock market forums are unanimous in their buy buy buy this will go on forever. this is when you call the BEAR. This is the real reason why forums are important - they offer contrary stance that makes one a zillionaire. All forums, no exceptiions, including ET, ForexFactory, Jtrader and whatnot - all same same same

Always works, never ever has failed. This fibo's Law can be stated as the Universal Law of Mammon's Universe. those who understand this Law will flourish and prosper.

Fibo added this corollary too but owes it to Master Investor named Bernard Baruch ............ Thanks Bernard.

when taxi drivers and low wage earners are proudly telling you how rich they are getting buying stocks they are going to quit their regular jobs and become stock traders - call your broker that very instant and cashout your long positions and prepare to go Short.

Regular Media News outlets said this:
Dow industrials deepen slide after W.H.O. declares coronavirus pandemic

Fibo sole warrior/trader said this:
(1) Gold bugs, Gold experts, Gold gurus, Gold crazies ................ all stunned by the lack of erection in GOLD aka The Safe Haven. Fibo said-ed, "if Gold cannot rise to 100k/ounce with all this pandemonium is went-ing on, what sort of a useless Safe Haven is she?

(2) What if toilet paper money aka US Dollar aka greenback that back in early year 2008 THEY was said-ing should be used to wipe your bum with, now becomes the only SAFE HAVEN in the world?

(3) What if USD hammers Swissy so much in the next upwave that she joins a monastery and never comes out again?

All of the above would be cruel joke by BEAR - only one lafffffing is Fibo. Such a sense of humor does our BEAR possess natively.

Panic

Bank of England and of Canada copy catted the US FED and dropped rates 50.

What are they saying?

What bullets do they have left?

yeah baby, it was all called by Fibo, not the details just the concept, "all sorts of sh*t going to go down"

Its happening, baby

Thread Call Success success sucess sucess sucess

Dow's 1,400-point slide pushes blue-chip index into bear-market territory in intraday trade Wednesday
Published: March 11, 2020 at 2:33 p.m. ET
By
Mark DeCambre

Mission touchdown by Fibo. But hey it does not stop here, No sir, it do not. It going on and on and Fibo will call the bottom and mark my words below ..........

When the actual bottom comes around, it will come silently and without fanfare, so quietly that not a soul will hear it except for fibo. Why? Because when the true bottom of the BEAR arrives, almost all participants are either dead or have long since left the scene of destruction defeated, broke, given up but all have one thing in common

Totally disgusted and swore to never be a part of markets again

The Fibo will apply Fibo's Law = Warren Buffet's Law and will be super greedy while all others are terrorized and disillusioned and gone gone gone never to return. Fibo will buy up a storm and throw the farmhouse at it and be 100% invested within 45 days of the ultimate bottom

At the true bottom will Fibo be alone, alone, alone, friendless and ostracized and a loner and reprobate? Do birds fly?

1583952678453.png

Thread Call Success success sucess sucess sucess

Dow's 1,400-point slide pushes blue-chip index into bear-market territory in intraday trade Wednesday

Published: March 11, 2020 at 2:33 p.m. ET
By
Mark DeCambre

Celebration of the BEAR CAll success loneliness of Fibo the loner

1583953211521.png

1583953062283.png

1583953084332.png

1583953114476.png

1583953136452.png

1583953162045.png

1583953187124.png

Economist versus Fibo in terms of market timing is akin to a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest

These sobs are so slow its downright scary. I see 'em everywhere I go. I go tot he supermarket and they are walking around in a daze pushing their carts - I am in and out boom boom boom, flying past 'em at such speed that they shove off to the side and glare at me even though I say, "excuse me" ................... there is less and less room on theplanet for those who can turn on a dime and do NOT need food stamps, welfare and/or govt. aid and support.

Its getting lonelier and lonelier

Keep giving the Dow Jones his heroin shot. It will never make him the MAN he was till 1966. He has now gotten so weak he needs counselling in earnest and has togo thru' the required withdrawal symptoms of a BEAR market. But even after the BEAR will they learn? NO! Not ever. History proves this. They repeat every 89 years

Not to be found in books .................... done by inference and

89 = Fibonacci number that goes into the navel of the human body and in the medulla oblongata and occipital lobes of the brain. Its is also a key number in the coccyx tendon structure and is the resting heart rate of patients with Atrial fibrillation - instead of the healthy 60 and under.

Keep giving the Dow Jones his heroin shot. It will never make him the MAN he was till 1966. He has now gotten so weak he needs counselling in earnest and has togo thru' the required withdrawal symptoms of a BEAR market. But even after the BEAR will they learn? NO! Not ever. History proves this. They repeat every 89 years

Not to be found in books .................... done by inference and

89 = Fibonacci number that goes into the navel of the human body and in the medulla oblongata and occipital lobes of the brain. Its is also a key number in the coccyx tendon structure and is the resting heart rate of patients with Atrial fibrillation - instead of the healthy 60 and under.

The keen sense of humor of BEAR ..............

dropping Interest Rates can cure the Corona Virus problem? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now they are locking down America's cities.

Bloody Hell, this ain't good for Fibo loves his free air and water and space and energy to move around untrammeled and unhndered but the estupidos won't allow it.

Appears to be the best thing to do is just be stupid and die

Status
Not open for further replies.