Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
361.8% is not usually listed as a true Fibo level but hey, its integral to the pyramids structure and including the bones and brain and phalanges of the human body - that's all I need. I use it and have never regretted it. You willnotice how nicely it divides the vast empty space between 261.8% and 423.6%. Yeah dig it, that's why I love it.

Holy smokes look at the wick of the candle!!!!!!!!!!! Lovely lovely lovely big big money for the traders who play GBP, an outstanding choice along with EurUsd, both stellar

GBP

another proprietary Fibo grid is suggesting a target of 1.3258 and/or 1.3268

My Stop is in place.

That's it. I'm done. Its 2:30 AM, off to bed. Tooo much excitement in this BEAR market. Sad that others are hurting while I'm having a ball, but hey I prepared for it, got myself ready, did the work.

Gute Nacht :)

BEAR aka "666" aka Devil aka Lucifer hates everyone. But he does have a soft spot for Fibo. Why? Becasue God told him, 'You mess with this boy, your ass is grass"

666 was the low of the SPX on March 6, 2009. Its HIS signature. Its the Devil's marking. :) :)(y)

Confluence of 3 monster tsunami type trendlines right at where Dow Jones is currently at - all super close - these lines are from the Great Depression 1929 era and from the 1982 low

There is also a fibonacci 423.6% right there in the close vicinity.

Dow Jones monthly from the 1900s

View attachment 273061

P R E S C I E N C E

re-directing to back on track .................................

Historians will write about this thread in the Wall Street Journal in year 2030 ................ they will use FIBO's words to describe the CRASH DEPRESSION of Jan 26th, 2018 - 2025

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Fasten seat belts, hide and watch, its going to get mean, mean, mean, unemployment will hit 40% from the current true rate of 23%

P R E S C I E N C E

here's the masterpiece ....................... as in quote but here colored blue so nobody misses it ............... describes to a T how all the largest stock trading forums got fooled by the first waves of the crash. they thought it was over after the crash into December 2018 christmas low. But it was only the beginning.

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Hang Seng (Hong Kong Index) has just broken a support by gapping down and testing and cracking it. Any further crack and leaving it in the dust is telling about corona News to come. Price leads riots and corona. They be peons and punes and asinine hovine bovine cats who kneel before Price

Brace for when/if as disease news will accelerate.

In a side news isssue, the original Christmas 2018 lows were at a significant support level. If that breaks the next major level down is 21,264 = considerable.

Brace, brace, brace.

Hong Kong is very relevant to my trading the Set50 futures in thailand as they have rogue traders who storm the exchange and blast in and out due to currency variations with repatriation gains as primary focus. I have studied these rogue traders in the past and know their footprint quite well.

My techniques flush 'em out into the open and if they try to trick me, I slap 'em around a bit.

Ditto for the rogue traders from Taiwan.

Boeing: many posts on this, see 'em for continuity. It was a great call quite possibly my best EVER as I was the only solitary BEAR as it approached the top - not a single analyst was dropping the grade on Boeing, unanimous top marks. It was heresy what I was saying

But all my predictions have come true and are still coming true as there is a whole lot more to happen for these guys

But wait! Is there a reprieve? Could be. See chart for Fibo support right now in real time coming up 1/8th centimeter away

1583772641336.png

Reminder of somthng in psychology that all Gold experts and Gold bugs are ignoring en masse

with all the current sh*t going on in the stock markets and throw in the corona virus and the FED's latest hasty emergency point cut and the fact that yield on the 10 went under 0.5% .............

Gold should have roceted up in a straight line to 150k/ounce. So my question to Gold is, "what sort of a loser safe haven are you?"

The dollar is going to kill gold after current down move completes.

Fasten seatbelts.

For bonesy:

Crude station coming up for refreshments at 39.24 - 40.15. Get off the train, buy bottled water and snacks and sandwich becasue next station is a long ways away

Next station = 31.18

Slam Dunk! :):cool: 31.09 at the station now Monday, March 9, 2020. Will the station hold for a rally? Review later, no time now

Hahahahaha London FTSE 100 is kissing my Fibo level and does not want to go lower :) :) But hey, its possible even with momentum indicators screaming lower, a FIBO level of such stature can halt an onslaught. I don't know if it will but I will know it if it fires off a charge and stars developing a wick in the current daily cnadle.

Have a look se at the dialy London chart again. London down 8.34%.

View attachment 275735

My Fibo level in quote halted London dro at least for today and decreaaed the point loss by giving us a nice larger wick than shown in the chart above. No time to look at it now

See nice wick in the chart, not big enough but something is better than nothing. At least halted the decline for today

1583800542310.png

Bitcoin: was banned so could not update

Slam Dunk!

Called in advance as one can easily see. Bitcoin rallied to within 20 points of my call in quote, then broke the trendline as called as the Stoploss line for the Long

updated chart now

View attachment 275693

See how smart a fella is when he listens to Fibo and leaves dodge when trendline breaks? The Bitcoin trendline could have saved alessio Rastani but he missed it and got buggered bigtime.

See what has happened since Bitcoin broke MY trendline in chart in quote - broke the trendline at 10,200, now sunk to 7678

Damn! Just a guy with a ruler and pencil.

Thread title:

Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Almost there. Dww Jones came-d within 200 points of outright declaration of BEAR Market by the Media pundits. However what they failed to observe is that >66% of stocks on SPX are already in BEAR markets :):)

Pundits have observed correctly that Monday, March 9, 2020 is the 11th birthday of the BULLRUN. But here again they missed BEAR's message intended only for Fibo.

11th birthday = what message if/when a crash occurs on said birthday ? ................ the numeral 11 is a numeral of BEAR aka 666

11 waves denote a corrective pattern, thereby confirming only for Fibo that the entire move up from March 2009 is a B-wave.
hence the massive crashes to come for what comes after B-wave is a C-wave.

That's why HE don't kill me! He knows I get his jokes and he also knows that JOKES is Fibo's hobby.

Bullmarket's 11th birthday party was as total disater. But over the 11 years of the bullrun, the govt. kept publishing all the nice stats about low unemployment, nice economy, job creation etc. ............................

What they do not and did not notice and ignored under the hood was the low quality job creation, middleclass dying, too many have 2 jobs just to make ends meet and more and more and more ................ all of this under the hood sign of demise is the character and nature and personality of a B-wave

B-waves are phonies. They do have just one job, one purose, though.
They serve their master the C-wave diligently and expertly by roping the Public into the game/fray. When all or most are aboard LONG, C-wave takes over and resumes the killing that the A-wave (2008 crash) did well but did
not complete.

C-wave = Horror of Dracula

Thread title = Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET = C-wave

C-waves are the domain of Fibo.

welcome back........but for how long we ask ? .....

For how long, you ask? .......... before I get banned again for good? :)

These things are never up to me. Trouble just follows a Man :):cool:

Instant death always lurks around the next corner because ...................
The brim of my hat hides the eye of a beast
I have the face of a sinner but the hands of a priest
I can never show my face at noon so you only see me walking by the light of the moon
I must love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love

Here's a key difference between Fibo and the CROWD:

CROWD will cite 100s reasons for the today's rally in the Dow JOnes. They would even be outrageous in that one day the fall in the Dow is credited to Corona but the rally the next ignores mention of the corona but plugs in payroll taxes. How can anybody make any money with such limp sh*t?

The chart has all the answers

Fibo has just one: Dow JOnes arrived at the 200-wk moving average (ema) - always gets a bounce, never fails, excellent record

My Fibo level in quote halted London dro at least for today and decreaaed the point loss by giving us a nice larger wick than shown in the chart above. No time to look at it now

See nice wick in the chart, not big enough but something is better than nothing. At least halted the decline for today

View attachment 275772

yeah baby, Fibo's level gave the Footsie a nice boost. Lasts or not, its a boost nevertheless for traders to trade out of the short into a Long and get ready to short again if it so warrants on the lower TFs

1583854129023.png

Tuesday March 10, 2020 action in Dow JOnes

900 point reversal from +ve to -ve bla bla ............. expect more of the same - this is a C-wave. Volatility is its middle name. Violencia is the name of his wife. Violencia to the downside and Violet-Violencia to the upside. Yawn!

Guananteed only Fibo has seen this ..............

Media oooohing and aaaahing about the dow JOnes rally today. Heck, Fibo loves the rally too. But here's the thing or 2: Media don't realize Dow Jones is upa against the DEADLY WALL on the Vix and also that the recovery upmove today was nothing spectacular is it is clear that Dow Jones only retraced to FIBO 23.6% of the drop from Feb 12/2020. Hardly spectacular = Yawn!

Additionally if you take the Black Monday drop and throw in tuesday's rally it is an exact 50% rally. Again, hardly spectacular, normal operation for markets is 38.2% to 61.8% with 50% being the most common rally level retracement.

Nevertheless Fibo is an optimistic guy and gives all champions their due. Valiant effort by the Dow JOnes as he faces DEATH. applauded! He could have only gone 38.2% of Monday's drop but he did 50%. Well done, champ!

No disrespect from your pal Fibo.

For big shot Warren Buffet:

have you not seen the monthloy trendline break and lower monthly close on the trendline from March 2009 low to 2020 top in the Dow Jones?

Without disrespect, why are you not coming out and stating to the general public that you have seen this too and are holding large gobs of cash on the sidelines and refuse to invest as you see the clear violation of your (=Buffet's Law) = sell when others are greedy?

Time for some honesty, champ otherwise you are never going to be the MAN in Fibo's book. You're dodging because you still have LONGs investments. This is honesty, Warren?

Come clean, champ or lose me for good! I be Mr. Nobody but you can't beat me on WORD's honor even with 600 billion dollars.

Come clean now, champ. Its not too late, everyone slips in Life, nobody is perfect. But this is a critical time for honesty and straightforwarness.

Set an example, Warren

For big shot Warren Buffet:

have you not seen the monthloy trendline break and lower monthly close on the trendline from March 2009 low to 2020 top in the Dow Jones?

Without disrespect, why are you not coming out and stating to the general public that you have seen this too and are holding large gobs of cash on the sidelines and refuse to invest as you see the clear violation of your (=Buffet's Law) = sell when others are greedy?

Time for some honesty, champ otherwise you are never going to be the MAN in Fibo's book. You're dodging because you still have LONGs investments. This is honesty, Warren?

Come clean, champ or lose me for good! I be Mr. Nobody but you can't beat me on WORD's honor even with 600 billion dollars.

Come clean now, champ. Its not too late, everyone slips in Life, nobody is perfect. But this is a critical time for honesty and straightforwarness.

Set an example, Warren

Here's the chart, Warren, I know you have it, its nothing unusual, no genius reqd., even the pune in the basement should be able to see it. But the general public does NOT see this stuff like this.

Come clean, Warren

1583875275520.png

Warren,

Back in 911 bombings you came out and said, "buy america now, buy stocks now its the patriotic thing to do!" what a crock, Warren! You know better than that! Your whole premise in investing is to go AGAINST the american public, yet you now 9/11 invoke "patriotism?" To save your Long investments? You scored a minus 200 with Fibo then. YOu're on thin ice now with Fibo

Come clean now or I drop you for good for a shyster regardles the zillions of dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.