Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

ssam

275 8
Sentiment, Sentiment, Sentiment = a major subject that is not only taught at Universities and defo not in the MBA program and defo not at ET or T2W.

But for the astute Duke of London, he makes goood use of this factor just based on what I already taught him:

Revision:

At major market turns approaching, the investing/trading crowd is always on the wrong side of the market insistently and never see a turn coming and stay LONG and get crucified, petrified and frozen and can't exit, so scared they are. They die.

Reading the board at T2W and ET prepares the Duke for the turns when he can easily see that the vast majority are not only super bullish but that some are so bullish that its way over the top and have thrown caution to the wind and are cock sure the market will go to infinity. Then the Duke has fellows hitting on him telling him, "get in now man, you are a goddamn fool, you can't lose, easiest money int he world, its a boon for us traders"

The Duke feels terribly ALONE. Everybody seems to have thrown caution to the wind. But the Duke cannot join them. He learned this lesson from FIBO, so he puts the brakes on and puts on his thinking hat and recalls exactly what Fibo taught him and then he remembers that Fibo also said that his premiss also coincides with that of Warren Buffet ............

SELL when ther is euphoria and craazy complacency and no fear - SELL SELL SELL.

SENTIMENT STUDY & CALCULATION is a study that has never existed at T2W or ET. DEATH prevails in droves.

Reading this on my way home - is Mervyn right? Probably! Fibo, thank you for your boundless posting here, gives me a great deal of enjoyment!

fibo_trader

2,350 44
For Duke of London to devour in sybaritic splendor

SENTIMENT ANALYSIS example 2

The hatred toward Donald Trump was so great that all sorts of celebrities that have huge influence on the mob's mind came out and all sorts of sh*t about the Donald. They fooled the polls but they could not fool the contrarian named FIBO.

When I saw that stuff, add another win for Donald to win and be president - the action had gotten too one-sided against him

fibo_trader

2,350 44

fibo_trader

2,350 44
Forgive 'em Father, their ship is sinking fast and they are just playing around ...................... none has noticed that the Euro, after having gone sideways for a long time on the monthly chart, confusing the daylights out of them, is finishing up the last leg down of the Triangle. When this downleg completes, the EuroGBP will nail the UK to the wall

Sheesh! The staggering BEAR market that is coming the UK's way is monstrous when wave e terminates. Not yet. Keeping eye on it. Will announce the breakout and provide a bus to take everyone to the YMCA

fibo_trader

2,350 44
Homework for the Englishmen :) :cool:

USDJPY ............ big opportunity to finally be able to clear out of London and bugger off where other Brits have gone and are in Paradise - many destination Paradises. But one thing is in short supply. The vehicle to engineer one's escape from London. All these other cats are generally living on fixed income plus a few extra bucks here and there.

They don't got what the Englishmen here got. A retirement opportunity so compelling, its staggering.

USDJPY

stare at the 100 year monthy chart first. Then stare at the weekly then the daily. Confusion ought to reign supreme. Then drop once more to the weekly. Look again. See the triangle sideways pattern for years?

Its ending soon.

Upwave aborning. Prepare weaponry.

Slam Dunk!! Daily trendline taken out. Its a step in the right direction

fibo_trader

2,350 44
UBER: closing Long Trade at market open tomorrow

done! done! done! Trading is such a nice cool breeze with lemonade on a sunny day with a staggering view of the Pacific Ocean. Can it get better than this? No way, Jose, not even in Heaven because where Fibo is, is already Heaven

God, do I love it so! trading record continues at > 90% just about at the level where my Sales Closing resides.

the search continues for the philosopher's stone (not trading related)

fibo_trader

2,350 44
SLAM DUNK!! as the dollar Index now not only takes out the 1H trendlines but is now taking out the daily one too

View attachment 268777

now dig this just for fun - see quote above for daily timeframe and then see below for where the dollar Index delivered a perfect bounce for current bear rally on 1H. Goddamn does the dollar love Fibo - and this grid is the bloody most basic grid one can draw. Tells me how much the dollar loves the simplicity of fibo, a complicated Man but one who always goes for simplicity first :whistle: :whistle:

see bounce off the standard Fibo 423.6% level on 1H

Even my best friends, even my best friends they don't know
That my job is turning Lead into Gold

fibo_trader

2,350 44
I've got you now, so everyone is following the herd except when you are, and then its advisable. Yes you got it, not a chance of me showing up.
My old man was paranoid schizophrenic. You have the exact same traits. I say this not in a derogatory manner, regardless of how it will be received (main trait)
And yes I know, chicken, my dads bigger than your dad, herd mentality (secondary traits)
Good luck with the gold trade. Let me know when you come out, I'll double up 😉

Hey McQueen, how can you ban me for calling someone a clown - in a circus? ROFLMAO

See how I nailed one of your core 30 to the cross with the Trade on Gold. Remember this site is Trade2Win. Look how cocksure malaguti was when he tried to poke fun at me on August 24th in the quote. 3 days later I called for everybody to exit the Long trade on August 27th at $1552.3
Gold then hit its TOP at $1560 exactly 6 days later and malaguti and new_trader both perished. Did they come back to congratulate me on such a good call? No bloody way!

These are Fibo's friends? Fibo has much higher standards ROFLMAO

fibo_trader

2,350 44
Nah mate, no longer gamble at trading, my stash is securely waiting for that rainy day, out of temptations reach, gambling it would only jeopardise my retirement future.

Honor this man, because while every dopey mother in the UK is only looking at the London FTSE or the German DAX and thinking the bull market will go on forever - i.e. they are sooooooo bloody complacent and devoid of fear (a very bad sign when one throws caution to the wind) they are on the verge of getting f&%$#%*

Why? The entire truth of Europe is buried secretly in Euro Stoxx50 which has been in a bear market that is downright fc%$#. Worse is the Wave B triangle. Yikes! Next wave is Wave C down that will tear a new one universally. UK is f&%$#-ed

fibo_trader

2,350 44
You're going the wrong way ........................... @ 0.29

The right way: Euro/Sterling = EurGbp weekly ........ Wave B triangle almost complete, not yet but almost.

When complete the thrust out of the triangle begins wave C. Character of a Wave 6: Thunderous bugggering as Euro shoots out of the triangle like a rocket blast.

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch