Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bitcoin call on Friday, March 6, 2020

next close by decent but not reliable station target = 8282. Not reliable becaue it is not clicking in the mind. Therefore I give it less creedence but its there nevertheless.

Slam Dunk! :)

My wrist is aching from all the slam dunks

My wrist is aching from all the slam dunks

8,100 is also a nice target but Bitcoin has gone below but I'm not counting it out because of the elasticity of such a level and the fact that you also have the pull of the 200-day ema to mitigate Bitty's drop. So use STOP to protect short if there is a bounce.

Next downside target = 6972

Bitcoin's looking for the silver lining in the clouds but it might be elusive.

Short ongoing but use Stops

Bitcoin even lower targets are an interesting find: deep undercover work reveals

4474 is another from traditional wave lambda but there is another wave projection type target that is far more complex but Bitcoin has already hit a lower harmonic of this wave force so there is a good probability it will hit this too .........

Isn't the EU rate being zero a red flag?

My answer, trying to put in some banter but nevertheless deadly accurate was

- - - L - - - - -

stands for DEFLATION

DEFLATION
is our current environment. Interest rates has everything to do with Deflation. Look at all the QE by the FED to prop up the economy. Look at the same stuff in the EU and everywhere else. They are desperately trying to stop DEFLATION. But they are throwing us a curveball by deflecting it into INFLATION.

Look at Japan and see how their Deflation since 1990 has them buggered for 3 decades and counting. DEFLATION has arrived in the UK/USA but is yet in early stages and both countries are to be the NEXT JAPAN

From as far back as June 2019 when very new to T2W ............ but the wisdom of Fibo was self-evident :) :) :)

D E F L A T I O N has now arrived at 2 notches higher and is accelerating now in March.

Y I E L D on the 10-yr Bond has dropped below 0.5%

We be in interesting times - all called by FIBO to a T in January 2018.

Welcome to USA = the next JAPAN = DEFLATION FOR THE NEXT 30+ YEARS

Ouch!!!

I would be impressed if anybody here could define DEFLATION :) :cool:

They would say falling prices and then stutter as no more words would come out of their mouths. 99.99% will say that Deflation is very good because everything will be cheap cheap cheap. Boy are they in for some deep pain, deep deep deep.

From the munificence of Fibo, Deflation is a deep subject but Fibo will give you 98.5% of its power in one sentence

Deflation is the complete drying up of DEMAND = basic-basic

From there you can derive everything about Deflation

Weapons of mass destruction and Financial nuclear fission:

For USA to become the next Japan it would require interest rates to plummet to below zero and stay put for decades.

But what if BEAR surprises the sh*t out of us and blasts rates higher? Think about America's ATM (HOUSING) - nobody will afford to pay their mortgages anymore and there will be mass exodus from property as is happening in China. Without the Housing ATM, Americans cannot buy buy buy butter and honey!

God help us if this occurs!

Interest Rates have been going down down down since 1980. Here are my thoughts on this. Is this a Wave A down? or is it an A-B-C down wherein there was a traingle in the middle portion of the 40-yr decline? Either way there has to be an upwave whether a Wave B or a full fledged motive wave of a 5-wave structure. This is the nuclear component I mentioned above

It will make Saddam's fake weapons of mass destruction look like kisses and hugs.

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch

CALL on INDIA

Stock Market is on the verge of completing a massive 5-wave move from the 1970s up. The ramifications are huge. Market shot up 1500 points when PM won again. all that will be reversed and more. When 5 monthly timeframe waves are complete, all Hell breaks loose.

State Bank will offer gringos 8-22% return on USD deposits. And all the while the local currency, the rupee will be continuing its crash against the dollar (this is a long-term view) - Dollar/Rupee correction has brought Rupee to 68 from 75. When the dominant trend reasserts itself, this will head to 80-100.

Goa will be incredibly cheap for gringos who are thesssselves broke stateside and want to escape.

Modi will pull some more heavy stuff like he did in 2016 ......................

good news is that The Ideal Cafe in flora Fountain will still be serving Custard Pudding regardless the Economy.

Gotta admit, the Call on India has been the hardest and toughest Call to get right. It outfoxed me for a while. I relized some time back that the DATA I had was just not enough to do a proper wave count on the monthly frame.

I did not get all the DATA I needed but I got enough for now so made the CALL in May 2019 when I ffirst came to T2W.

There are 2 stunning monthly trendlines that pack a solid punch.

More after today's India action.

My plan is to accumulate the State Bank of India stock toward the end of the BEAR, possibly in year 2022-24. Will play it by ear but that's my plan. Also part of the lan is to accukulate Thai Military Bank (TMB) for a song. The entire thailand Finance Ministry owns the major shares in this and they can't let it fail. It will go down to one penny per share. Prime Minister Thaksin's wife was also a big shareholder in this bank stock. I need to update this info twoards the end of the BEAR. No hurry right now, we have a ong way to go down.

For bonesy:

Crude station coming up for refreshments at 39.24 - 40.15. Get off the train, buy bottled water and snacks and sandwich becasue next station is a long ways away

Next station = 31.18

Dear bonesy .................. here's another Slam Dunk!

I told you not to bet against me. I have kept my word to you. Your clients who email me get turned away. Not interested. Lone trader. Don't need to babysit people. I told you you have zip to worry about in this regard.

Now don't go crazy and just blindly jump into an ongoing short. Watch the supports. Crude dropped 10% in one day the other day and wiped out a year's worth of gain for you, so don't try to play catch up, it never works.

Say Hi to Baron

I don't trade London FTSE 100 but use it strongly as one of my best indicators of intent - it topped way before the Dow Jones in 2018 as per my call and is following my script to a T

Right now in real time London has arrived at my Fibo level of 261.8%. See chart. If she breaks this level it means she is going to 423.6%.

Yikes!

1583742355007.png

London FTSE 100 is soooooooo oversold its riduculous but hey this is the type of action one gets in a 3rd wave. Such waves are stellar, monumental powerhouses wherein BEAR turns on the afterburners and the return on investment for those short is the fastest known to Man. A 3rd wave, says Robert Prechter, is a wonder to behold. I agree Bobby. God bless you for teaching me this.

Macd on London daily has hooked and curled and RSI has hit 17 - the rate of change is so staggering - like I said only a 3rd wave can produce such action

Hahahahaha London FTSE 100 is kissing my Fibo level and does not want to go lower :) :) But hey, its possible even with momentum indicators screaming lower, a FIBO level of such stature can halt an onslaught. I don't know if it will but I will know it if it fires off a charge and stars developing a wick in the current daily cnadle.

Have a look se at the dialy London chart again. London down 8.34%.

1583742878858.png

Traders will of course have already noticed that the 161.8% level in the chart shown is where London got a great magnificent bounce north. The current level of 261.8% is her (161.8%'s) older brother. If this level of 261.8% fires and/or ignites it could send FTSE into a magnfico rally and neutralize the 550 point drop in a heartbeat. But if it fails, then its further south to 423.6%.

See the 161.8% level again and the concommitant rally = TA is bloody fantabulous = best job ever

1583743183267.png

Japan's Nikkei is down bigtime, so is Hong Kong's Hang Seng. India is down 2k points. They was lafffffing at me when I told them a BEAR is coming. they said, "this american does not know what he's talking about"

Last time they didn't listen, their brethren were jumping out of windows in the 2008 India stock market crash. Many died and many went totally bust. Sadly they forgot the lessons and lost all awareness as they threw caution to the wind as the Bombay Sensex Index rocketed higher. Nobody even bothered to count the waves!!!!! When 5 wavesa re up its HELL. But sometimes its bloody difficult to count up to 5 :ROFLMAO: Its happened to me, couldn't count to save mylife, all mistakes.

Doubt that anybody has seen it but there is a trendline on the monthly for Shanghai composite Index (China) - if that breaks there will be HELL - add corona to that and we gots the makings of a WAR. Remember guys, China's BEAR started in year 2007. Yeah, she never recovered. Japan's BEAR began in 1990 = 30 yrs of Deflation.

Its been a slow DEFLATION for Japan but now, with this current monthly wave being a C-wave, they will truly feel the agony and the nampby-pamby attitude of DELATION will be no more. They will now pay the price.

Get a load of the London FTSE 100 on the monthly timeframe ............... Jesus H Christ there might never have been bigger red bars ever, not even during the Great Depression of 1929. Tomorrow morning I am going to verify this. If its true it will be further confirmation that the current downwave is at 2 degrees of TREND higer than that of the Great Depression Wave.

1583744072976.png

See the 161.8% level towards the bottom of the London chart in previous post above? That level is where the minimum requirements for Wave 3 will be met for this sequence. But note that it is only a minimum. That's where FTSE has to go to keep the Wave jargon intact. Now veryoften a Wave 3 extends to 262.8% and 423.6%.

Therefore at the very least we are going to 5500 on the FTSE to complete wave 3 minm. requirements.

Take cover. Many LONGs died today already bigtime. The BEAR kills and maims at lightning speed. Best for theuninitiated to sit on the sidelines and just watch the Horror of Dracula

London FTSE wick = tail forming on the current candle = we are getting some reacction from the 261.8% FIBO level. Will it be enough? don't know

1583744544660.png

Dow Jones Futures are pointing to a 1,300 point opening drop tomorrow morning. Of course things could change bigtime between now and manana. But that's what we got now

GBPUSD traders .................. dig this ............... rocket move north there is no coat hanger to place your STOP, right? Don't be a shmuck and play on the 1-min. chart, go to at least the 4H chart, give yourselves some chance to make ral money. See the bottom of the wave where the rally started? That bunching up is a Waves 1 and 2. So we are in a 3rd wave up. You don't want to miss out on big earnngs in Wave 3 but sometimes you have to place your stop in such a place so you don't get booted out of the trand. sometimes the stop is under a lanrge green candle like this time ............. 1.3031. Yeah if the market reverses and takes out the stop you give back some profit but you made a tone. Sh*t like this does happen where you give back some but I have a better way, let's see how it works ..............................

First notice how GBP reversed at my levels in white and red dashed lines at the bottom of the 4H chart

Magnificent turns right on my FIBO target lines.

1583745124815.png

Keep your stop in place whle you consider this:

Wave 3, as already explained earlier will traverse a minimum of 161.8% of Wave 1 but often will and can go to 261.8% and 423.6%. But hey hey hey, dig this its already past 261.8% and is now bumped into Fibo 361.8% level and we are getting a solid reaction as you can see by the long wick. Now, it could reverse at 361.8% and go south or it can continue to 423.6% which means further huge profits, so some judgement is called for. One can always take partial profits say 25% along the way.

Therefore as you can see as per the FIBO levels shown in gold on the right of chart, FIBO does dance with Classical TA quite nicely as the 261.8% level is right at the large candle and is therefore a good place for a STOP.

1583745585748.png

Status
Not open for further replies.