Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOEING:

The crash from the $446 stupendous top will shock the daylights out of all Hedge Funds including George Soros when/if Boeing responds and delivers a rally off of $242

Be prepared to take short profits: the daily waterfall decline is hard to time without giving back a ot of profit so drop to 1H to escape with considerable % of profits beating out all trend followers with ease and aplomb.

$242

For daily chart trend riders like me, the previous post's linked thread is one I spent considerable time reading, noting the forum's date/time stamp in my study of HERD SENTIMENT.

Results: In line with History = Herd is always wrong at major turns. Now apply to current turn

I tried to point this out to the Elite Traders 😀😎 but it cost me dearly, banned 6 times in 45 days and ongoing as its become a games condition between me & ET redneck cop, Magnum. How redneck? He mows his lawn & finds a car. Now that the markets might be turning south, this cop is making sure I don't get in again. I've gotten past him 6 times & counting. FUN? Sheer fun. What irks him is that I got more likes than posts, hahaha. ....

ET's hundred million views thread has killed 22 members thus far at major Tops. Last week even the old surviving lions were all destroyed.

They was warned by Fibo based on just one factor alone, no technicals required ...................... their mantra = "eeeeezy money just buy buy buy the SPY dips it will go on forever"

Ends badly but wait a minute .................. it gives them gains for days weeks and often months but then its all taken back and more, leaving them destitute.

Terrible. I mourn for such daring guys, they got balls no doubt but lacked street smarts. They was never rude to me so I will mourn.

Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

The Global Dow Jones sent a congrats note to Fibo. Therefore the worldwide BEAR market call was 100% accurate. Called correctly

Ditto for London FTSE 100

Ditto for China

Ditto for Japan

Ditto for Hong Kong

Ditto for Singapore

Ditto for Taiwan ( Top from 1990 still stands so is irrelevant to the January 2018 top call per se)

Ditto for all of Latin America taken as a whole unit in the Dow Jones Latin America composite

Ditto for the USA Dow Jones Transportation INdex - 2018 top still holds good (this is the Economy, baby)

Notes on my mistakes in SPX coming up later

My mistakes in the Top Call for SPX, NAS, DJI .............. are a terrible blow to me. Knocked me on my ass, had me scrathing for "why?" .................. understanding came-d but it took months. Dug deep, had to go undercover into Price's heart and ferret out nuggets. This is rewarding work but it is quite lonely as one cannot do it in conjunction with any other individual or individuals due to the net negative effect of 2 subconsciouses against the one analytical mind = guaanteed loser.

So therefore one has to go it alone as per the definition of Fibo:

1582994775436.png

Fibo has arrived, baby. And it didn't take too long. And as of now there is still no busted account, not even one. On page one of this thread is the outline of the 660k unrealized loss due to my mistake which later in the thread I believe around page 10 was saved by the bell and turned into a nice nett profit (nothing to write home about but the loss was neutralized nicely)

Yeah, Fibo has arrived at Destination Land. He is now totally self-sufficient, needs nobody, no experts, no gurus, no nothing. There is no task that can defeat me for long. That's where I currently stand. To defeat the Dow JOnes is the ultimate thrill. Came-d close, a cigar yes but no Cuban cigar.

So therefore calling the bottom of the BEAR will clinch me as the warrior who defeated the mighty Dow JOnes. That has always been my goal from day 1.

I'm on my way, baby.

The prophet foretold the bear.
Wealth to the Nth for Fibo.

The prophet is a man of modest means who has secured allegiance from London FTSE 100 as she follows my script to a T :):):). Every inch of the way I've been ahead of her. Her importance? She has been the lead horse for the Great Depression of 1929 and other BEAR drops. She has not disappointed this time (2018 top) either. She came thru' with flying colors and proved yet again that Fibo's assessment of her importance as a Leading Indicator is up there in the clouds even better than Bond Yields

London FTSE 100

1583505595056.png

Fibo's greatest thrill is to flip business channels rapidly getting a quick take on the NEWS of the day and thereby the utter confusion of all professionals and experts. For tecnicians like Fibo there is no fundamentals, just the chart = perennial vacation Land :)

Friday March 6, 2020 @ 10:38 AM (Pacific Time) notes:

expecting the wave C-rally to happen now on Friday or Monday = monster rally on daily TF. Fasten seatbelts. Targets later in the weekend

Friends alerted to get out of Long Gold today, Friday, March 6, 2020. Close all LONGs on Gold & Gold stocks

Reason #1:
Wave C up is almost complete

Reason#2: The entire corrective WAVE up aka Bear rally from December 2015 low is completing now. It is an A-B-C struxcture = signature of a corrective wave. Therfore as per the BASICS of TREND, the dominant aka Primary Wave is still DOWN

Reminder: My long-term Gold target is unchanged at around vicinity of $700 in 1-2 years arrival. Will sharpen and tighten the target later this month

Gold: Friday, March 6, 2020

If it turns out that I have been right all along in my statement that the experts and Goldbugs who are claiming gold will go to the Moon to 5k or even 50k or 100k are going to get slaughtered. What they are missing and are not observant to observe is that with all the stock market crashes, the falling yields, stuff on the yield curve and corona virus and scary stuff going on currently, GOLD should already be at 1 million dollars an ounce.

But she is not. Instead she is just inching forward at a snails pace. Talk about dissapointing response to TERROR. Therefore the TRUE TREND of Gold is DOWN as per the Primary wave mentioned above.

Kind of reiminds me of the Moscow University Engineering problem, "car going north, which direction is the friction?" 99.999% get it wrong. Counter-intuitive.

We wait and see.

Crude Oil: Made my continuing CALL here but nobody else can see above rooftops

Friday March 6, 2020 ...................... Crude Oil BEAR wiped out a year's advance in one day. Just anohter day at the office of BEAR. He do this type of stuff. And in a C-wave he do it with aplomb. 10% in one day.

God help my friend bone, one of ET sponsors mentioned in post above, the op of the crude oil thread and recognized Energy Expert at ET. He don't do waves, he don't do Fibos. Always happy for him to change his mind by throwing more zingers at him ............... like this one below which if he don't listen and learn can kill and maim. Learn bone, learn, before its too late for your clients ..................

See the wave markings? Its means a 3rd wave down = relentless. Careful bone, this is not a wave to mess with by going Long

1583539921378.png

For bonesy:

Crude station coming up for refreshments at 39.24 - 40.15. Get off the train, buy bottled water and snacks and sandwich becasue next station is a long ways away

Next station = 31.18

Thread valuation quickview .............. more as we go along in time ............. but for now suffice it to say that the Thread has correctly called the

Global Dow Jones correctly and several international countries' indexes. Failure occurred with the SPX and Dow JOnes and Nasdaq but hey, dig this, was spot on correct also with the London FTSE 100 and the KING of KINGS of the ECONOMY (Dow JOnes Transportation Index )

I said to the denizens here a long time ago that the Dow Jones transports would reach the December 2018 christmas lows first. He has arrived.

Slam Dunk!

Prepare for Monday, March 9th, 2020 Dow transports and Dow Jones rally now today on Friday March 6

Transports have arrived at a station for refreshments and rest (8659.62)

Rally ahead started already

DeutschLand: Weltmeisterschaft: of the caliber of Johann Krueff vs Franz Beckenbauer: Paul Breitner takes the penalty kick: Fibo does a staggering wave count to 5 of exceptional difficulty of DefCon 5.

Fur die ganz ausgezeichnet Frau Seim, Boppard am Rhein.

Kann der wave count richtig sein? Ich weiss nicht aber hoffentlich! Sehr schwer, viele schwierigkeiten ................

1583554405113.png

DeutschLand: Weltmeisterschaft: of the caliber of Johann Krueff vs Franz Beckenbauer: Paul Breitner takes the penalty kick: Fibo does a staggering wave count to 5 of exceptional difficulty of DefCon 5.

Fur die ganz ausgezeichnet Frau Seim, Boppard am Rhein.

Kann der wave count richtig sein? Ich weiss nicht aber hoffentlich! Sehr schwer, viele schwierigkeiten ................

View attachment 275689

Only hindsight will confirm whether this is a true masterpeice or not. In any event considerable credit must be given for even close proximity to the final result whatever that might be due to the extreme degree of dificulty - so difficult that it I had to let it simmer for months.

It is correct only when/if the 4th wave is taken out and we get a lower low lower high confirming a trend change on the monthly. Otherwise its wishful thinking that I could get the entire trend of the mighty DeutschLand, a country of considerable uumph that puts its verbs at the end after a preposition is used - staggering to wait for action AFTER a sentence is completed - such a country deserves utmost respect.

DeutschLand cracking the trendline shown? Looks like it but I need a confrimation from RSI (monthly).

1583555602544.png

Prost to Goethe Institute, Boppard am Rhein

Es ist unmoglich das Deutschland zur dritte Welt fahrt aber wir mussen warten ein bischen, vieleicht einige monaten, vielleicht 2 Jahren

DeutschLand has arrived at the Fibo 23.6% retracement level support of the bull run from 2009 low. It is a support of utmost consequence - its a monthly so I expect some fireworks. this is after all DeutschLand

see yellow grid. Red grid gives backup support at 23.6%. Take those out and Deutschland is going into freefall of epic proportions. this has not happened yet, obviously. We wait and see

1583556096034.png

Status
Not open for further replies.