Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
#Dow29531 #Bantz #callingthetopsince14000

Sorry brewski, after all the kissing and foreplay in your Journal thread I wanted to consummate - was going to make an exception becasue not a homo but just as I was about to reenter your house to find the bedroom, Rambo McQueen cut my posting priveleges to your house. No reason was given except the usual, "hard-on not allowed at the convent"

I see you've been having sleepless nites calling out my name. See below. I can't help if I can't get in your house.

Surprised that the beating you're taking in both GBP and Crude Oil will leave me no option other than vaseline

My apologies if I missed the funeral and hope this message will get to you in the afterlife - if so

Say hi to new_trader and tell her to come forth herself instead of using you as a medium to get to me. :cool: :LOL:

Well it doesn't take a genius to realise I've been rinsed in Oil. It's being totally manipulated right now, everyone thought world war 3 was going to start and now they're getting squeezed. Gonna turn the sofa upside down over the weekend and see if I can find a few hundred quid in it

Jan 18, 2020

fibo? buddy? what's going on?

YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO REPLY HERE.

Yeah but fibo buddy, you never told me what was going on... you're out of gbp now right?

Anyway I'm not getting rinsed in both gbp and oil, I closed gbp around breakeven and then due to the margin requirements my oil trade was closed way before I lost too much because I couldn't afford to keep it open (y)

I have no connection to new_trader though

I didn't realise they stopped you posting in my thread, I doff my hat to mr mcqueen

#Dow29531 #Bantz #callingthetopsince14000

#Dow12,800#Harmonica#14800dead_broke#14800#calling thetopsince386GreatDEpressionEra=best-contrary-indicator-EVER=stayLong :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1581013766152.png

Yeah but fibo buddy, you never told me what was going on... you're out of gbp now right?

Anyway I'm not getting rinsed in both gbp and oil, I closed gbp around breakeven and then due to the margin requirements my oil trade was closed way before I lost too much because I couldn't afford to keep it open (y)

I have no connection to new_trader though

I didn't realise they stopped you posting in my thread, I doff my hat to mr mcqueen

Of course you knew they cut my priveleges to your thread. You also have been following new_trader instructions. She sends 'em in like this: first 3, then 2, then 1. What do they all have in common? After running into Fibo all got sore bums and cry so hard that Rambo McQueen cuts my drilling priveleges at the convent - the screaming of the nuns is keeping the neighborhood awake - not allowed after 10 PM.

I thought you were dead. You have every reason to be dead, that's a huge beating to take on GBP & Oil. What I do like about you is that unlike the 99.9999% Brits here, you are the only one who tells your trades the way they are. No trading records are necessary from you.

You have passed Fibo's test. You may go in Peace. :):cool:

Psycholgy aspect of Fibo's visit to T2W .................

Brewski confirms what I concluded myself: A Brit would rather lose 20k pounds sterling than befriend Fibo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Baron at ET is having the time of his life lafffffing so much like never before just reading my threads here at T2W. He says that from now on anytime the subject of T2W comes up at ET, he will just cut all threads short and save everyone gobs of time by just posting my T2W threads. He says that nobody ever had shown so clearly the vast difference in trading level between the 2 places. Beer anytime has been promised :):):):):)

Welcome to LaLaLand. Now I understand new_trader's dilemma about the drug of social media forums - she can't leave, can't walk away. Now I understand why. Its a Paradise for humor and therefore a cure for all diseases due to "Laffffter is the best medicine"

Gotta do some bs, later cats, keep the junctions warm for my return.

For getting you killed in Crude Oil (never mind GBP)? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You pay a steep price for guaranteed losses from McQueen versus guaranteed profits from Fibo? WTF bullsh*t is that, baby brew? :):):) You're killin me, man. Don't you see the gap down? That should have alerted you to the 3rd wave.

Ouch! :) Tooooooooooooooooo funny

Yeah man I got absolutely killed in Oil, don't know how I'm going to survive without that couple hundred quid chump change that I lost - I might have to sell the house. Damn 3rd waves get me every time. So are you ever going to tell me what happened with your gbp trade?

Psycholgy aspect of Fibo's visit to T2W .................

Brewski confirms what I concluded myself: A Brit would rather lose 20k pounds sterling than befriend Fibo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That probably says more about you than "A Brit"

Yeah man I got absolutely killed in Oil, don't know how I'm going to survive without that couple hundred quid chump change that I lost - I might have to sell the house. Damn 3rd waves get me every time. So are you ever going to tell me what happened with your gbp trade?

Are you blind? I told you about that GBP trade right in your thread right almost at the start of my posts exactly where I was going to take profits. Then, after I got banned from your thread I posted it in the Dyna-rod thread. I can dig it up for you but look in your Journal. The answer is staring you in the face, man.

>>>>> couple hundred quid chump change that I lost <<<<<<

Even so or may be so but it adds up if you are not playing trends. If you are playing trends then its perfectly OK to throw money in the bend in the trend to be be able to catch it. But in this case in Crude the trend is already underway, all the horses are mounted and riding south but you're going LONG becaue you are cott up in bs FA.

If you don't watch Price, its akin to telling if your date is ready for penetration by checking for wetness in her cousin. That's how dumb your strategy is.

Another thing you don't get is - keep your % wins high or you burn out like Ali - too many shots to the stomach and you're trading life is cut short parabolically. No lower than 90%.

brewski, go here for a recent GBP trade start to finish in one evening cut short as I had to go to sleep.

Friggin idiot, this is the 3rd time I'm telling you about the GBP trade. Can't you read your own f**** JOurnal, #clownshoes?

Level of stupidity of the core 30? see demonstration here:

taunting and teasing that fibo was not updating his trade on GBP - of course he did not know that Fibo had been barred from the thread. And of course don would not tell him, for it would be max. for op to think that fibo had run away. And there lurking in the thread, several posts back, Fibo had clearly stated the profit target well before the time to TP even arrived.

Such is the stupidity I'm dealing with here. Loser Central

Jan 13, 2020
I'm so highly leveraged to the short side that I might take some off the table if/when the following occur:

see latest steep trendline + RSI trendline in lower panel: if both get taken out I will take some money off the table. The chart is 1H so you cannot see the anticipated TP on the 4H chart mentioned in prev. post

View attachment 273182

Great News:

Brewski's Journal has been offered up to ET to post in the Education section to show one of the bst examples of

Fundamental Analysis versus Technical Analysis. Title suggested: How TA demolishes FA with sheer ease

Its under review.

There might be better threads and I will mark them as and when I see them and add to the Ed. section. This would have come in very handy when I was learning way back. Just one look at Brewski's thread would have in a heartbeat cause me to burn all the sh*t I had ordered to read on FA - all the bs on Balance Sheets, Income Staements bla bla - all horsesh*t, lyin ass mofos.

Nobody can do this with Price.... Eeeeeeezy decision

Core 30 T2W common denominator noticed soooooooooooooooooooooooooo frquently by Fibo its downright shocking ...... in a raging downtrend they go LONG :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

whatever the reason, be it technical or worse, fundamental, these mofos are totally clueless. The river is raging south but they want to go north. LaLa Land

See Brewski going LONG in this raging gift from HEAVEN to go Short with the river and stay short until even a f*****in simple trednline is broken

1581097862099.png

:):):)

One of the core 30, a fella named Pat494 suggested to ET they have a competition T2W vs ET and got miffed becasue Baron would not reply. It never occurred to Pat that the suggestion is so ridiculours from Baron's point of view as to parallel a 2-yr old kid challenging Mike Tyson in his prime to a 15-round boxing match.

A more appropriate request would be for Baron to send his C-team. He would agree to this, I'm sure

I know hundreds of C-team members just from their posts and remember the names for when I come across them in the future, no need to re-read their posts.

Its that simple

T2W (A-team) vs ET (C-team) = level playing field = a fun matchup = would be a nice game to watch

Always a pleasure to see you and your buddy Trader333. However, the latter Holy Schmolly has not sent me on the promised vacation to Barbados YET. I've taken a look at what triggers T3 and it appears to be "attack on member" .......... so I've taken to fondling and caressing the core 30.

Now T3 has to improvise. Awaiting a modification of the Laws of the Land.

Never a dull day at Plumbing Central = Dyna-Rod :) :) :)

Why dont you go first Joe, you know it makes sense to do so.

I've been ready from day #1, Don. Ready, ready, ready like freddy. I said so. Soooooooooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeezy

I'm the one who has to fly to London 12 hours, stay in a hotel and whatnot, you guys can just drive or take a cab to Sharky's office.

We all meet there face to face, one shot, done done done.

Status
Not open for further replies.