Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fib grid423.6% and trendlines confluence this month Dow Jones

The problem here is that Don's sissies only look at 1-5 min. charts. They've never seen a weekly let alone a monthly. Looking at a monthly is akin to trading lifetime to lifetime with Death as a corrective wave

Dow Jones:

See chart. Follow these instructions for the learning experience of your Life. First things first: go to the washroom and scrub your hatred of fibo off your body. Rinse and repeat. Then you're ready. If you skip the cleansing part it will as usual be casting pearls amongst ...............

See the grey ellipse on the Dow Jones monthly chart (Log scale)? See the numbers marked 1 and 2 ? that stands for Wave1 and Wave 2. Now draw your Fibo grid as shown exactly in the chart. Now try to be precise by using the "snap to Price" function as this is super important when dealing with both the Dow Jones and the Euro (EURUSD). Both instruments are heavily loaded with crowd sentiment and are sooooo followed by every mother's son that they give perfect hits like its magic season.

Got it?

See next

continuamos amigos ...........................

29,915 29386

First thing to notice is the hit at 423.6%. Its a perfect strike. As usual for the Dow Jones. You will observe that Jan 2018 top was a hair short of a hit but the October 2018 top was a hair above a perfect hit ................. sort of ............ the average is a perfect hit. Now remember this level of perfection is really not necessary but I bring it up because with these 2 instruments its very common. That hit is therefore Wave 3.

Take a moment to party and drink a beer. then sit your ass back down

Correction goes into Wave 4. Correction end Christmas 2018. Then begins Wave 5 up. This is a terminal Wave. this means that when it completes a full blown reversal of epic degree will ensue.

What is Fibo's calculation for a lkely top, i.e. Wave 5 top? Answer: it will be equality, i.e. W5= W1 or a golden ratio multiple of W1. We had already passed equality so the next target is 161.8% x W1. W1 stands for Wave 1 and is the wave shown in the ellipse at lower left of chart.

Therefore Target = 29386

I am showing this little grid in the top right. As you can see we are very close to hitting the target

There is one other very compelling target arrived at by a different calculation:

29, 950

The former target in previous post is

We now wait and see.

Sunday Jan 26/2020:
Dow Jones
Monthly TF
previous post stated target 29,386. I would now like to present this chart as my completion of Thread Call. Fck it. This is the absolute best I can do at this juncture. For any further improvement I might be looking at 6 months.

So, here in detail is what I have for the Dow Jones Top Call for the thread. Yes of course I was wrong to call the January 26, 2018 Top as THE Top. Terribly sorry! I had compelling reason then and I have compelling reason now. And if this too is wrong, then I just gotta go at it again but I need more improved technique so more time.

The wavecount is compelling for me to call a completion, i.e. the Top. See chart's 5 waves. The wavelenths are

Wave 3 = Wave 1 x 361.8%

Wave 5 = W1 x 161.8%

I also see that Wave 3 is subdivided into 5 internal waves. Now if this does not work out then Wave 5 is extended evern more to 261.8% or 423.6%. But here's the thing: already we are past the most comon relationship between Waves 5 and 1 which is EQUALITY. Which means 100%, i.e. W5 = W1. In this case however it stretched to the next level which is 161.8%
W5 = W1 x 161.8%.

The odds that this might cut the mustard are quite high. But hey, its still odds. Nothing is carved in stone.

I am therefore calling a TOP here .

SLAM DUNK now or should I wait? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top called just 12 points off

Best to wait but I don't mind revisiting Julius while I wait

Gold:

Big Joe has now f***ed the world Central Bank collective buying gold 3 times at exactly when they should be selling (Tops) and selling gold when they should be buying (Bottoms). Biggest example is year 2011 top in Gold. Big Joe f***ed 'wm all and didn't even come once.

The reason Central Banks are sooooooooo stupid but revered by new_trader and Rambo Mcqueen is because these 2 cats see the glitter of all that gold in the vaults and get carried away. But they fail to notice and/or examine one critical element: Central bank decisions of buy/sell gold are made by committee

Not by individual thought. Therefore right out the starting gate they are doomed. A group will always be defeated easily by an individual, even one with a low IQ. The IQ of a group is usually of the same order of magnitude as grass eating animal. That's why predators go straight for the jugular and crush the windpipe and devour in one sitting.

Gold rout for central banks buying most since 1964
Central banks are the biggest losers in the tumble, with about $560 bn of value erased since gold reached a record $1,921.15 an ounce in September 2011

Central banks are the biggest losers, with about $560 billion of value erased since gold reached a record $1,921.15 an ounce in September 2011.

Gold:

So now we wait and see if Big Joe will f*** 'em all again? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reminder: my Long trades in Gold are concluded, finito, done, now sidelines as I wait to go Short.

What's it like to f*** a central bank when gold price is crashng? Its akin to sex with high frequency screaming in ecstacy.

that's how good it is and worth way more than money :ROFLMAO:

Is Technical analysis bullshit ?!

Is Fibo learning and more importantly, is he back in the fight, never giving up?

You're damn straight!!!!

SPX target = 3320 - 3356

I'm gonna rock her gypsy soul

Slam Dunk! if it holds firm. Called 3 days before the actual top and only a fraction of a point off. Of course I am not forgetting my previous errors and frustrations with SPY. Me forget? No way, Jose.

Slam Dunk? Nah, its not possible :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Thus far and only if it holds, hehehehe
SPX target = 3320 - 3356 (midpoint of range = 3,338)
SPX actual top = 3,337.77

That's sooooooooooooooo close its almost scary :):):):)

Dig it! Fingers crossed it holds firm.

GOLD:

Overall BEAR market target by year 2025 = $738.946 :):):):) Note that this is an exact number. I will be held to this number.

Explanation for the target for historians as this is wayyyy into the Future and is the main reason I only trade Gold and will not invest in it NOW. They say its always a good idea to have some gold. For the girls, yes but for me, I don't give a f***. All along from the top of Gold at 1900 in 2011, I knew that the bear correction would go into the previous 4th wave zone. So sharpen the target I go with the Math of 4th waves which gives me the $738.946

So here's the deal: when the current rally from year 2015 is finished (soon or over already) then we begin Wave C down. This is a devastating wave and will have 5 major subdivisions and will be so powerful tht it will plunder all Central banks all the way to the transverse colon.

Hide and watch.

The short in Gold will make me a bloody fortune as I will only do daily time frame and no real time at all

Let the games begin.

Something for historians to watch and nail Big Joe if he is wrong ................

If/when we get the US stock marekt crash which will if it occurs be a worldwide crash of the economy the expectation is that the Gold bugs, the curry Indians, the Chinks, and all Central Banks will flock to the SAFE HAVEN known as GOLD. They will charge toward Gold so fast it will be like a stampede to get this safe haven

Big Joe will shun the safe haven, Gold for the safe haven, the US Dollar. Can I be any clearer than this? NO

All the gold safe haven buyers will DIE an ignominious death.

That's my CALL and PLAY.

We now wait pay-shuntly for the Gold short to get underway.

Something for historians to watch and nail Big Joe if he is wrong ................

If/when we get the US stock marekt crash which will if it occurs be a worldwide crash of the economy the expectation is that the Gold bugs, the curry Indians, the Chinks, and all Central Banks will flock to the SAFE HAVEN known as GOLD. They will charge toward Gold so fast it will be like a stampede to get this safe haven

Big Joe will shun the safe haven, Gold for the safe haven, the US Dollar. Can I be any clearer than this? NO

All the gold safe haven buyers will DIE an ignominious death.

That's my CALL and PLAY.

We now wait pay-shuntly for the Gold short to get underway.

>>>>>> We now wait pay-shuntly for the Gold short to get underway. <<<<<<

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I cott the Gold top on the exact day of the top to unload my remaining positions. F***in incredible

TP on the remaining positions Friday Jan 31/2020 = today = this moring = like f********** real f****** time = FLAT

post #545

Gold:

In the morning seniorta and I will go walking
When the mountains help the moon come into sight
And by the little jewelry shop we'll stop and linger
Whle I buy a wedding ring for your finger

When you feel the huge vibration, turn to the Swissy. Everybody has fallen asleep withthe sideways stuff but under the hood the entire move is a 5 waver. 1-2-3-4 I gots the feeling we will have an extended 5th. A rocket blast to the 200-day ema is expected

USD must be examined on its constituents for a clearer picture ................ Euro, Sterling, Yen, Swissy, Kronor, CAD

If USD can bugger the gnomes of Switzerland, we got something real good. These sons of bitches in Switzerland sold out my American buddies to the InFernal Revenue Service (IRS). the bank is UBS but they are all to blame, a bunch of wimps. Swissy has been a safe haven for how long? Well screw that, its now time to change thaat as they have violated the fundamental sacred trust of "swiss banking secrecy"

I want the USD to bugger the Swissy like there's no tomorrow

to be contd .....................

We're close.

Come on champ. Remember how long Swissy has been the reigning ooh la la safe haven? All trends end. This mother's LT trend is finito soon, on its last legs.

Betray Bank Secrecy and you're done for, big hole in the armor. Has anybody put this in perspective? Nah! Nobody gives a sh*t becaue its on the larger timeframes.

But that entire episode years ago with the US Revenue Service pluggin UBS .................... century trend reversal for swissy is soon to get underway. USDCHF Long for decade likely after breakout!

SPY:

Wave equality @ 334.28. Which wave? Wave from Dec 2018 low to May 2019. Take that wave and extrapolate. Wave equality is one of the keynotes of markets.

Hide and watch

Status
Not open for further replies.