Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the chart tells the truth and is the one and only thing that will never let a trader down if he takes the time to learn the lingo. It will never betray you. All mistakes are for not learning the grammar or vocabulary or sentince construction .......

Liars
CENTRAL BANKS & Goldman Sachs & Big shots Jaime Dimond from Chase Bank, bank of America, Wells Fargo and many many more including Bill Gates ..............................

what do they all have in common? Always wrong at major turns in the markets. Top or bottom, always wrong.

Historic example? One where I could not stop lafffffng as the BEAR descended into the month of Septemeber 2008? Remember the crash actually started October 11, 2007... this is what the geniuses were saying at that time while
Fibo was telling everyone to get out of the water, tsunami on its way .................

June 20th, 2007 – Bernanke: The mortgage debacle “will not affect the economy overall.'' :ROFLMAO:
August 1st, 2007 – Paulson: "I see the underlying economy as being very healthy," :ROFLMAO:
October 15th, 2007 – Bernanke: "It is not the responsibility of the Federal Reserve - nor would it be appropriate - to protect lenders and investors from the consequences of their financial decisions."
May 7, 2008 – Paulson: 'The worst is likely to be behind us . . . . ” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
May 16th, 2008 – Paulson: "In my judgment, we are closer to the end of the market turmoil than the beginning."
July 16th, 2008 – Bernanke: On Freddie and Fannie: “They will make it through the storm”, "… in no danger of failing.","…adequately capitalized"
Only two months later both were nationalized.
:ROFLMAO:
February 14th, 2008 – Paulson: (the economy) "is fundamentally strong, diverse and resilient." :ROFLMAO:

That's why Big Joe walks alone. Lesson learned so well it etched into zeee bones.

the stupidity of goldman sachs and other gurus transcends level of stupidity that now as a result deman a better synonym for the level this concept has reached and attained

Quote is a must see for downright stupidity of the congnoscenti - Fibo buggered 'em all in 2007 and now in 2020. these sons of b*tches were asleep while the tsunami was speeding in at 600 m.p.h.

Boeing's stock tumbles again, after J.P. Morgan gives up on bullish stance

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Big Joe buggered even the biggest BANKER on the planet. Chalk him up too as DUFFER, but not an ordinary duffer. this duffer, even with grace marks, still failed. Why? Because he had to wait sooooooooo long for Boeing to lose 60% of its value before coming out and stating the obvious.

DUFFEER! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Posts of the century of the galactic confederation of 76 planets here on Boeing in 2 PAGES chronogically with perfect timing .

Therefore on Bitcoin .................... 3463 is a likely train station after this current northbound rally terminates.

That's my word of Life. And my word of Death? Its in my Shorting power with loads of dry powder ready.
The bear and the antelope live here with Bitcoin, so will I.
Now, I'll only hunt what I need to live on, same as the Apache does and then in winter I'll jerk beef for the long journey south
The sign of the apache will be on my Lodge. The spare room is always kept free and available for Bitcoin. He be a friend of Big Joe, same as the US Dollar Index & Euro.

I reckon so!

see Quote from Feb 7th for a stellar directional call. then we wait for target to be hit :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bitcoin down 20% in one day, hahahahahaha.

Welcome to BEAR

ripped the forex market today ....absolute perfect USD bull plays most of day so far .....ECB hold rates and USD eats it back up inside 15 mins ...unbelievable usd bull run so far

Buenos dias amigo, que bueno, mucha suerte! :) Get rich, NVP, live, live for me before my 7th red card, visit me in jail this next time around and bring me some Bovril. :)

Your birthday present here on the US Dollar: thispresent was sent to you on Feb 3rd (= 40 days ago, Biblical 40 days and 40 nites relevance :))

Something for historians to watch and nail Big Joe if he is wrong ................

If/when we get the US stock marekt crash which will if it occurs be a worldwide crash of the economy the expectation is that the Gold bugs, the curry Indians, the Chinks, and all Central Banks will flock to the SAFE HAVEN known as GOLD. They will charge toward Gold so fast it will be like a stampede to get this safe haven

Big Joe will shun the safe haven, Gold for the safe haven, the US Dollar. Can I be any clearer than this? NO

All the gold safe haven buyers will DIE an ignominious death.

That's my CALL and PLAY.

We now wait pay-shuntly for the Gold short to get underway.

Repeated from inside the quote for what even the biggest experts could not deliver, namely the correct call on the US dollar and Gold. STELLAR

Something for historians to watch and nail Big Joe if he is wrong ................

If/when we get the US stock marekt crash which will if it occurs be a worldwide crash of the economy the expectation is that the Gold bugs, the curry Indians, the Chinks, and all Central Banks will flock to the SAFE HAVEN known as GOLD. They will charge toward Gold so fast it will be like a stampede to get this safe haven

Big Joe will shun the safe haven, Gold for the safe haven, the US Dollar. Can I be any clearer than this? NO

All the gold safe haven buyers will DIE an ignominious death.

That's my CALL and PLAY.

We now wait pay-shuntly for the Gold short to get underway.

So, what does all this mean?

It just means that even if the US Dollar Index goes into a correction, it is destined to rise thereafter to stellar heights and kick everyone's ass, including that of Swissy but more importantly the ratio of dollar to Gold will be rising in a bull move. If so, what does that say about Goldie in absolute terms? She can dance up and down, if Dollar goes into correction now, goldie could retest the recent high, but I have called Goldie eventually going down to $700 over the next 2 years, up and down notwithstanding. Its all on record right here at T2W.

So, while all this is going on, its best to trade the move in Goldie, trade it, trade it, trade it, no buying the solid metal for now

Hasta la vista amigos

as far back as Nov 19th, Fibo nailed gold and the dollar .... see quote.

:) :) :) :) :)

The elasticity of the 200-week ema demonstrated here as the battle between bulls and bears off of the coefficient of Restitution of the 200-wk ema of Dow Jones

:)Eeked a marginal higher close on weekly leaving the gap untrammeled. What does it imply? Who the heck knows!!? :)

View attachment 275864

The magnificente 200-wk ema kicking in now with elasticity as it alsays does sooner or later

They are saying Dow is cutting losses becasue FED is coming out with some new angle.

The giant is the 200-wk, not the FED.

Nasdq was down at one point 654 or 700? Who ever heard of such a thing? :)

Regular Media News outlets said this:
Dow industrials deepen slide after W.H.O. declares coronavirus pandemic

Fibo sole warrior/trader said this:
(1) Gold bugs, Gold experts, Gold gurus, Gold crazies ................ all stunned by the lack of erection in GOLD aka The Safe Haven. Fibo said-ed, "if Gold cannot rise to 100k/ounce with all this pandemonium is went-ing on, what sort of a useless Safe Haven is she?

(2) What if toilet paper money aka US Dollar aka greenback that back in early year 2008 THEY was said-ing should be used to wipe your bum with, now becomes the only SAFE HAVEN in the world?

(3) What if USD hammers Swissy so much in the next upwave that she joins a monastery and never comes out again?

All of the above would be cruel joke by BEAR - only one lafffffing is Fibo. Such a sense of humor does our BEAR possess natively.

see quote again for prophecy heresy Schmerecy

The gunfighter known as SAFE HAVEN with pet name Gold just got buggered while the Dollar (mere toilet paper) rocketed north.

Can't even rely on a safe haven no more. Funerals for gold bugs in bull market now.

XLF:

see posts on XLF (Finacial select spyder) - the financila sector

It has reached asignificant support level. This could also be the reaon the FED is coming out now with gallnat easing and new QE angles to soften the blow and thereby cause rth dow to reduce its losses for today. Its possible that XLF has a heckof a lot to do with it along with the 200 wk ema of the dow itself. Finacials are super important, all Banks rest on this.

Rally of US markets? Perhaps? Will have to watch the lower timeframes like 1H/30-min.,/15/5-min. for this ............. not my cup of tea but hey, knock yourselves out!

XLF is a big player

XLF:

see posts on XLF (Finacial select spyder) - the financila sector

It has reached asignificant support level. This could also be the reaon the FED is coming out now with gallnat easing and new QE angles to soften the blow and thereby cause rth dow to reduce its losses for today. Its possible that XLF has a heckof a lot to do with it along with the 200 wk ema of the dow itself. Finacials are super important, all Banks rest on this.

Rally of US markets? Perhaps? Will have to watch the lower timeframes like 1H/30-min.,/15/5-min. for this ............. not my cup of tea but hey, knock yourselves out!

XLF is a big player

my posts on XLF

Global Dow Jones = World stock Index has reached my 161.8% level = very 1st station of imprtance. Can he give us a rally now? Can he combine forces with the Dow JOnes and XLF (financials) and stage a last ditch fight to save from certain death? We wait and see. Failure here means we are going down to 261.8% = certain death

Hide and watch

1584037141274.png

US Dollar Index: The KING.

In 2008 crash it went-ed like this: The twin Towers (USD & Yen) hammered the stock Market, but the Yen hammered the Dollar. All this Drama was going on simultaneously of course with the US Govt. sending out its best army of Goldman Sachs MBAs. Not a single one of these retards knew what was going on. They WAS-es up against a Wave C. Goodluck trying to curtail the power of such a wave. How a Wave C looks at a US Govt. official of even the highest rank? A pune, an asinine, hovine, bovine insignificant creature, no more than a bug on one's shoe tryng with quantitative easing to stem the tide of a gusher of divine power and verve.

It pays to watch the KING. This time if stock market crash gets underway, he will not be getting %$^@@%%^^ by Yen. This will be the difference. Keep eye on emerging Economy countries if KING breaks above Fibonacci resistance that Fibo is outlining here. There will be tsunamis of epic proportions in these countries as their debt is denominated in dollars and the interest payments will kill 'em quick.

Keep eye out for an education of a lifetime. Tell your granchildren this story in 2040 about how the KING was laffed at by even the Indonesian Rupiah in 2007 and then when the hocus-pocus Australian dollar joined in and laffed hard at Champ, he could take it no more and put his boots on and stomped out of the dungeon. That was March 2008. Look at him since.

But Fibo recognizes that type of WAVE. Yikes! But even such a wave gots to correct. So when will the correction come? Ouch!! Say what? The KING might correct before blasting off northbound again? He might. But how the fck will we know he is going to correct or not correct? Keep eye on the 1H chart. His footprint can be watched. See that downwave at right side of screen from 1H top? Is that a 5-er? Yeah baby, is it a 5-wave move? Because it is, then BEAR is telgraphing to Fibo that correction is on its way same as receding waters that warn of a tsunami coming.

Keep eye on this chart only. Its the ticket.

View attachment 268253

For the champion known as NVP ........... ruler of Brighton, Triumph (or MG) sports car driver, rayban sunglasses, slick brown shoes ................. a quick take on my friend the US Dollar. They said, "big Joe is only talking up the dollar because he is american so only looks when dollar goes up" What a crock! I trade up and down and sideways whatever, no allegiances to any one currency. Euro is just as much my friend.

What they don't get is that from March 2008 the US dollar went into a perennial bullmarket that has not reached its target YET. But what is of paramount importance is what HE (dollar) wnt thru' prior to the start of his bullrun - he suffered for 6 years and even lowly currencies like Indonesian rupiah were laffing at him. That laffffing woke him up. The ture champion that he is, he put his boots on and stormed out of the dungeon.

What you see now is his years in the sun in a stellar bull market.

Back in 2008, Gold was as usual mistaken for THE safe Haven but she got buggered left and right while the dollar staged a wake up call. The 2 safe havens for the crash of 2008 were dollar and Yen = The Twin towers. Fibo loved 'em both.

This time around now, its only ONE TOWER, namely the USD. I await cofirmation of the completion of the UDSJPY correction to complete before I dismiss JPY and run only with champ.

Media hype and scare tactics or the real thing?

Still believe its a non-event as stated much earlier. PRICE caused the BEAR market and in a bear market sh*t happens, all sorts of stuff, bizarre stuff. Nothing unusual

Yawn!

God help the Nipposese if/when USDJPY breakout of the monthly jail. The trendline shown is the embarcation coterminuous freedom space. The coiling you see in Price is preps for unleashing a huge vertical move that will blast that trendline to smithereens. We wait and see.

Go champ, go, live, live for big Joe. show them what you got, what you're made of. None of them have seen that the dominant primary trend of USDJPY since the 1920s is STILL UP and that you only did a decades long correction (normal operation) and that you did a 78.6% retracement. No sir that they willnot see.

Go champ go

1584039111728.png

Therefore on Bitcoin .................... 3463 is a likely train station after this current northbound rally terminates.

Now at 5400 fast approaching my target giving up 27% value daily :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Too much to enjoy, too much fun

Friends alerted to get out of Long Gold today, Friday, March 6, 2020. Close all LONGs on Gold & Gold stocks

Reason #1:
Wave C up is almost complete

Reason#2: The entire corrective WAVE up aka Bear rally from December 2015 low is completing now. It is an A-B-C struxcture = signature of a corrective wave. Therfore as per the BASICS of TREND, the dominant aka Primary Wave is still DOWN

Reminder: My long-term Gold target is unchanged at around vicinity of $700 in 1-2 years arrival. Will sharpen and tighten the target later this month

SLAM DUNK!!! (Again & again & again!! for 3 sub-tops in a row) GOLD now down $185 in one week

On the exact day of the TOP = 100% bulls-eye

see quote in detail ..... 1st line repeated here

Friends alerted to get out of Long Gold today, Friday, March 6, 2020. Close all LONGs on Gold & Gold stocks

Status
Not open for further replies.