Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
PRICE talks first thru' the voice of his best lieutenant, Fibo.

then all the pricks and retards in the Media follow and claim they are the cuase of the coming action

McConnell, Pelosi say deal on coronavirus stimulus is close

Britain becomes latest country in lockdown as police enforce new restrictions

but

India, like the Central Banks do on Gold which is buy at exactly when they shoud sell = duffers .............. India has done the stupid sh*t of shutting down the country. Modi is a retard!

India’s prime minister announces 21-day ‘total lockdown to curb coronavirus

Friggin idiots, give the bottom a chance, Man, let it develop, then if it don't work, hammer your shit in.

Idiots everywhere!

thankfully the United 'states will lead the good news. It ought to be that way but one never knows, Fibo might get a kick in the ass here too

Buggering off to Zuma beach, fck this I can only look at a stupid computer for this long.

Going to the beach with Elvis and look at the waves and philosphize

Stops are in place

Tuesday, March 24th, 2020 ...................... 12:45 PM Pacific time

Listen up boys and girls and Big Daddy (Sharky) too

Take profit now, now now now now. Deeg eet Mahn, time for some Rum.

Retreat to a BEAR CAVE & enjoy the spoils of WAR :)

Prayer to God: Thank you Lord for your boundless bounty. :):):):):)

Keep your BEAR CAVE tocked with Herring and Chile Limon potato chips - this is a Mexican flavor and is outstanding. Negra Modello Mexican beer to drink.

I'm partial to Brazilian chicks. Copacabana and & Ipanema are after all, my playgrounds

Tuesday, March 24th, 2020 ...................... 12:59 PM Pacific time

Nasdaq just printed the higher higher over the internal 4th wave and the bell just went off session finished.

Imagine that now guys, the awesomeness of BEAR: He prints the top of Technology almost on the buzzer. Even if Nazzy goes a bit higher tomorrow, it has completed the minimum rquirement for a Wave 1 up to be called complete. So its either complete or nearly so in which case it will complete tomorrow.

That's why I took-ed profits - when wave 1 completes, we get a wave 2 correction down. Why give back the profit even thoughthis is such a low time frame? Hey, the direction of the river is down until further notice so any upmove is treated with suspicion by Fibo and cashed out like a champ on a dime at the first sneeze.

And what if this entire rally today is just a C-wave up to complete an A-B-C?

These things clear up as we go but in themeantime Life goes on and money made is best when its kept. Live to play another day

Global Dow Jones (this be the WORLD, baby) put on a show today that is correctly called a genuine hard on

And dig this: The KING (Global dow) busted thru' my 161.8% level as shown and even if anybody has this particular Fib method, they woyuld be mind fcked as its severely punctured and abused.

What they will never understand that the slingshot effect is only truly understood by Fibo and when the golden ratio is peenetrated to such an extent you cannot afford to write her off as the coefficient of restitution can FIRE without warnng.

Salute to the Worl Stock Index.

1585080696451.png

The country that alerted me the very most about the likely rally (but never sure really, one can never be sure, its the probabilities) is the magnificent Japan

Salmon egg quail egg, miso soup, gamasio & umeboshi plum in brown rice ball, seaweed knocked down with hot Sake and ice cold Sapporo beer. For desert? A geisha. But not just any geisha. For my standards in this arena, only a Geisha who can stop a man cold in his tracks with just one look! I don't settle for less.

This one would do

1585081435637.png

Sorry historians, here's the Japan Nikkei chart daily TF

What does the perfect FIBO golden ratio hit tell me? The Japs are a spectacular race. So spectacular that of all the foreigners in Thigh_Land they show Fibo the best time. One particular Jap hear me once talking about the Nikkei and came up to me sheepishly and just simply bowled me over with, "help me sir I'm drowning"

Fibo ave him. No charge. But let him bring for me the finest bottle of SAKE available ($2,100/bottle) :) :) :) Permanent welcome to his ancestral ranch in Japan.

1585083096197.png

Corona virus update, Fibo style = very different from CNN, CNBC, BBC, Aljazeera and other yahoos .

Hong Kong hits 100% Wave equality key destination terminal hub where Grey hound and Trailways both change busses.

Hong Kong on monthly support with monthly wick firing to confirm he knows its there and is significant. Rallied on the daily today but monthly is deep deeep baby. Can Hong Kong give us more? If she can, corona willhave to go sulk elsewhere for the time being at least for the duration of a nice rally. Only my 2 cents.

1585083445542.png

Lesson for T2W:

try this the next time at the next top or bottom:

see which way T2W is going on any given stock, Index or market or sentiment. Watch it closely over weeks or months. Wait till it becomes a crescendo. then watch the senior lads at T2W (old lions way past their prime) come out with brash statements about the direction going on forever. If the direction is down they wll say doomed, dead, finihed, big trouble. If the direction is up they will say no clouds, clear skies forever. then go in and state the opposite like a TROLL. If they try to kill you and get you banned (and the extant trend let's say is up and you are calling for a short), call your broker immediately and sell sell sell and get ready to go short as the major turn is right around the corner - and will therefore kill 'em all.

Your job is to escape them at such specific points in time. This happens how often? ALWAYS

the cat who goes Short = opposite is branded a demon for Life.

BARRON'S
Investor Sentiment Is in the Dumps. It Can Still Get Worse.

Bells go ding, ding, ding in fibo's mind whenhe sees this shit from the HERD.

Because its a signal to pay close attention to an upcoming turn aka rally ............... obviously to go opposite to the CROWD's instinct

Learn this concept well and make a bloody fortune in the markets as the financial market are anything but logical.

Lesson for T2W:

try this the next time at the next top or bottom:

see which way T2W is going on any given stock, Index or market or sentiment. Watch it closely over weeks or months. Wait till it becomes a crescendo. then watch the senior lads at T2W (old lions way past their prime) come out with brash statements about the direction going on forever. If the direction is down they wll say doomed, dead, finihed, big trouble. If the direction is up they will say no clouds, clear skies forever. then go in and state the opposite like a TROLL. If they try to kill you and get you banned (and the extant trend let's say is up and you are calling for a short), call your broker immediately and sell sell sell and get ready to go short as the major turn is right around the corner - and will therefore kill 'em all.

Your job is to escape them at such specific points in time. This happens how often? ALWAYS

the cat who goes Short = opposite is branded a demon for Life.

BARRON'S
Investor Sentiment Is in the Dumps. It Can Still Get Worse.

Bells go ding, ding, ding in fibo's mind whenhe sees this shit from the HERD.

Because its a signal to pay close attention to an upcoming turn aka rally ............... obviously to go opposite to the CROWD's instinct

Learn this concept well and make a bloody fortune in the markets as the financial market are anything but logical.

Extensive study and observation of both T2W and ET and ForexFactory and JTrader in Asia reveal

not one single BEAR at the world stock market top of 3 weeks ago. Not a single one at any forum on earth but I am using these 3 or 4 most popular ones.

A turn is very near when the mob threatens the dissenter with physical pain and is even closer if they stalk him and hammer his ass outside his Home. In such cases, the turn is within hours of such an event. They of course all get killed in the turn and go broke for life.

SENTIMENT is the KEY to all financial markets but it does not have super precise timing mechanism - for that you need TA. That is why the combo is tops and akin to

Sentiment + TA = match made in Heaven

Thailand + USA = match made in Heaven

:):):):)

Sharky,

Before you pull the permanent ban trigger, what's a couple days wait compared to eternity of ban?

Take just one example other than the stock markets ................. like currencies, Gold, Crude Ol, etc., etc., etc.,

let's start with Bitcoin:

read the threads and see for yourself that not a single one of your deputies ever called a trade or even came close to calling one or was even on the right side of a trade. All amateurs to thenth degree at a place called TRADE2WIN. Its your house, if you want it this amateurish and low quality level of traders, then by all means, its yours. But do you want it to be so slovenly, so asinine, hovine, bovine?

By seeing mine you also see the posts of others in the right context.

NOT a single T2W cat was ever on the right side of Bitcoin in the 1 year I have been here.

Sharky,

Before you pull the permanent ban trigger on Fibo, what's a couple days wait compared to the eternity of ban - don't forget to specify the #lifetimes ban extends for? I came here to call the BEAR market. Done! Mission accomplished!

:)
-----------------------------------------------------

Fibo called rally of Tuesday has the following stats: you are going to ban for lifetimes the person who called this: the highest point gain in one day ................. AND the 5th highest highest percentage gain day in the entire History of the Dow Jones - which includes the History of the British stock Indexes going all the way back to biblical times.

You will be banning the fella who called this - soon.

1585139076252.png

Sharky,

Before you pull the permanent ban trigger on Fibo, what's a couple days wait compared to the eternity of ban - don't forget to specify the #lifetimes ban extends for? I came here to call the BEAR market. Done! Mission accomplished!

BEAR MARKETs of high degree of TREND easily and with stunning force, expose who is swimming naked. The underlying concept being, "Bull-market icons become BEAR-market victims of slaughter"

------------------------------------------------------

Fibo is liked by zero fellas here, so is obviously the ENEMY! i.e. Fibo is YOU-nanimously hated. Therefore the enemy of T2W. Wrong! Truth is T2W is already 6 feet under and plunging further down that it is no accomplishment for Fibo to contribute to such an easy kill. DEATH is already underway here in a big way, but nobody except poster new_trader, your best poster since the early 2000s has noted and stated. What's tops is that she/he is a girl - applauded by Fibo.

She said, "T2W is all downhill since ...................." (in concept)

Sharky,

BEAR MARKETs of high degree of TREND easily and with stunning force, expose who is swimming naked. The underlying concept being, "Bull-market icons become BEAR-market victims of slaughter"

Forum stats, if kept meticulously can be studied to see the bull/bear of T2W in xactly the same was as a stock or Dow Jones is viewed/examined. But the DATA quality is key. From what zI have seen of this place thus far, it is highly unlikely that you kept proper records of the traffic and all other factors that go into DATA for the site. Hopefully you did.

If so, it will not take a genius to observe that your BEAR market started in 2008 and that this now current leg down will generate a disappearance of T2W forever. This is what BEAR markets do. They destroy Bull market icons.

Sharky,

This inevitable failure can be reversed, halted - but action of the nth order is required asap. Stay tuned for suggestions. This implies SOLUTIONS after spotting THE MAIN PROBLEM

(1) T2W = video game arcade ............... far removed from and left in the dust from its former valid name, TRADE2WIN.

(2) New, virile, young, real hunting, not fake-hunting, lions are prevented from entering by the old resident lions in contravention of NATURE.

(3) The Media would jump up and down for joy to xpose the fact that the best posters here are the very few foreigners from places like Indonesa, Malta etc., + T2WBot. The rest is not worth 5 bucks, if even that.

(4) LIVE trading is extinct and has been since 2008

(5) LIVE trading is mimicked and mocked by the usual statements like, "got 50 points off the Dow" - a trade entry is in a perennial famine at T2W.

If the media got wind of this, the place is dead meat - the odds of the Media finding this site in the BEAR = 100%. If they go after BOEING with a vengeance, imagine what they would do to this place.

Dow futures jump after stimulus deal reached, Bernanke says this is no Great Depression
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bernanke is the same guy (FED chief) who ran the show in 2008 and said such a ton of wrong sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!

From post #1584

June 20th, 2007 – Bernanke: The mortgage debacle “will not affect the economy overall.'' :ROFLMAO:
August 1st, 2007 – Paulson: "I see the underlying economy as being very healthy," :ROFLMAO:
October 15th, 2007 – Bernanke: "It is not the responsibility of the Federal Reserve - nor would it be appropriate - to protect lenders and investors from the consequences of their financial decisions."
May 7, 2008 – Paulson: 'The worst is likely to be behind us . . . . ” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
May 16th, 2008 – Paulson: "In my judgment, we are closer to the end of the market turmoil than the beginning."
July 16th, 2008 – Bernanke: On Freddie and Fannie: “They will make it through the storm”, "… in no danger of failing.","…adequately capitalized"
Only two months later both were nationalized. :ROFLMAO:
February 14th, 2008 – Paulson: (the economy) "is fundamentally strong, diverse and resilient." :ROFLMAO:

For Historians ....................

Fibo is back after being gone a few days from 8th(?) Red Card (8th banned).

Thanks to Trader333 for letting me back. I already said many times before that this moderator is the best in existence and has even blown past Ivanovich, the historical best moderator at ET. Even in the heights of FURY at me, Trader333 did not shoot to kill although arguably he would be fully justified.

Yeah, Fibo can pick out the best of the best in one glance.

Many thanks, T3

:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.