Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOEING: There are many horrible things to say about Fibo. But the SHORT call/play on Boeing is not one of them. :) The son of a gun went from $346 to $89 and did one better, it hit my Fibo target poy-fectly.

Targets: Back down to 89 - 93.7. Then TP again and wait for Long signal from Big Joe. If none, we head to ZERO

Listen to the CNBC commentator mention Fibo's reason for the alert on the upcoming SHORT. He says loud and clear that BOEING has retraced 50% of the drop (of the 2nd wave) ...................... The rest of the gang have been in the business for 300 years and don't know doodly

classic 3rd wave action ....... see below .... power. speed, majesty are only some of the properties of a 3rd wave. Its signature is unmistakable. But even it must generate a recovery wave wherein there is respite

U.S. Reports 1 Million New Coronavirus Cases in Just 5 Days, Tops 14 Million-Infection Threshold​

By Claudia Harmata
December 06, 2020 05:15 PM

Australia:

Keep eye on Othello. They pulled some heavy sh*t in Melbourne and are now claiming the solved the Coronavirus issue and have it licked real good. There are a few countries like it.

Sit back and watch how the 3rd wave awakens within these countries and disabuses them of the notion that they solved the issue.

There is no escaping a 3rd wave. That's why its middle portion is called RECOGNITION WAVE

Bonus:
Keep eye on T2W poster, Othello-ian, Oscar Reed, to watch the launching of the first Othello satellite out of T2W launchpad :):)

For Sharky ......................... Feedback of the 3rd kind .................. see below for Trader333's brother, named Metisdead ....................... :):) ............. due to many members dropping like flies and getting not even a nod or acknowledgement is dishonoring them. If Brits in my town can honor their dead AND provide top-notch uptodate info on Coronavirus in a dedicated forum ........................ ?????/

Just saw this today ..................

Brits in my town, Chiangmai, Thailand have a way superior Coronavirus thread than T2W, far more informative and useful. Its not just a thread, its an entire Forum.

Brits in my town, Chiangmai, Thailand, honor their dead religiously.

Page of Remembrance

For Sharky ......................... Feedback of the 3rd kind .................. see below for Trader333's brother, named Metisdead ....................... :):) ............. due to many members dropping like flies and getting not even a nod or acknowledgement is dishonoring them. If Brits in my town can honor their dead AND provide top-notch uptodate info on Coronavirus in a dedicated forum ........................ ?????/

Just saw this today ..................

Brits in my town, Chiangmai, Thailand have a way superior Coronavirus thread than T2W, far more informative and useful. Its not just a thread, its an entire Forum.

Brits in my town, Chiangmai, Thailand, honor their dead religiously.

Page of Remembrance

Brits on the ball in my town, Chiangmai, Thailand outclass every mother's son Brit at T2W. Think about what if they were traders/investors? Just a thought .................... Gotta love these Brits

Fibo's BEAR continues unabated with new and newer victims and demolishees. Jesu H Christ, them too! Not good.

In Costa Rica on holiday a while back, way before corona, fibo alone on holiday for 1 week made the mistake of staying at the Marriott in the nicer part of town. It was a mistake in more ways than 1. Snobs Central, looked more like the United States. You won't catch Fibo going overseas just to duplicate the United States. No Sir.

But I ran into a dilemma. After the first day of disappointment trying to find some places to go to, I was getting ready to sh*tcan the hotel and move to downtown when lo and behold I decided to have a burger at Hooters, right across the street from the Marriott.

Dates, dates, dates galore, just for the asking. Nailed 4, then it was time to leave to go back home to the US of A. Bummer!

Do costa Rican beauties love American guys? Do birds fly?

Marriott has strict rules regarding girls coming up to guests rooms, they demand IDs left at the front desk. This disgusts me. So a cool $200 cash tip to the receptionist on duty to let the girls come up without insulting and degrading them - worked.

Just another day at the office for Fibo. :) Fresh, exotic p***y

1607549734180.png

Fibo's BEAR hammering the taste buds

They're killin me, Sharky. This one is closing too - only 195 left?

1607550586175.png

Them too? No, not TGI Friday's too? It not right, Lord. The one in Marina del Rey was a godsend ot Fibo sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo often in the past

1607550760908.png

BEAR is showing no mercy!

Taking away even my finest Salsa and guacamole and tortillas and carne asada and of course the one thing that one the cognizant know-ed - the Salsa Picante

Sad, sad, sad ...................... soon BEAR will kill 'em all.

When BEAR kills the flan too, I will go into abject mourning

Baja Fresh​

Baja Fresh Mexican Grill opened its doors in the 90s. It was considered the top of the line Mexican food and boasted over 300 locations nationwide. They used all fresh ingredients and put their 'Salsa Baja' on everything. They also had a salsa bar that appealed to many.

1607551104644.png

Come on now, BEAR - this is downright mean, mean, mean!!!!!!!!!!! No more Swedish Pancakes?

Fckin shoot me and get it over with

IHOP​

Say it ain't so! The International House of Pancakes, where many have gone for a late-night pick me up, has been opened since 1958. However, the change in market trends and the desire for healthier food has brought this chain to its knees.

1607551308266.png

Bloody disgusting stuff! Come on Mah, not Taco Bell!!!!!

Taco Bell​

Taco Bell is suffering as a result of competition, global crisis, and over-extending their own finances. The chain needed to do some recalculating based on health trends, but kept seeing their loyal fan base come back to them. They are a pop culture symbol at this point, but that doesn't mean they are safe from disappearing.

1607551426123.png

Nikkei 225 (Japan) Top is forming now. Between 26,894 - 27,406.

If correct, then we are on the verge of excruciating worldwide agony - not because Japan controls the world, rather because it is a very important indicator in HERD's Global Dow Jones Index.

Brace, brace, brace

For Sharky ......................... feedback .....................
your T2W cats will never get it! Never! Too stupid! No exceptions! No drive! No passion! No willingness to put in the work! No exceptions!

Not a single one at T2W will apply Warren Buffet's ultimate formula. They just won't! Why? Because they have the permanent mindset of POOR. They vomit the mantra but never apply it, EVER.

Warren Buffett:
Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful (Unanimous violation of this at T2W since inception in 2001)
No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time - you can't produce a baby in one month by getting 9 women pregnant
You can't buy what is popular and do well (unanimous violation of this at T2W, no exceptions)

Fibo:

TIMING!

Dow Jones Fibonacci Time Zones is suggesting a turn is near - this month or January. It does have a +/- 3 but it does look awefully close

1607586014021.png

Fibo's BEAR continues relentlessly .............................. instead of neon lights to show and attract activity we now have this for soooooo many businesses

1607618345970.png

Dilipawende:

My, my my, look to the extreme right of chart for the clear uptick. And note also that the graph is unadjusted. Can it be concluded that the recovery wve is over?

1607618395144.png

Don't forget amigos. for absolute spot on accuracy and truth, the only truth in the real and true EMPLOYMENT PICTURE (no money no honey, baby) there is only one place on Earth where the Angel of TRUTH guards the entrance and the backdoor. Therefore NO corruption can enter, no adulteration, no hocus-pocus, no shenanigans.

See below for the U3 and U6 unemployment graphs. But the real state is shown by the blue graph, the graph of the Angel of Truth.

Why does Fibo state that the Angel of TRUTH is where its at? Because its the only graph that accurately and oh so nicely portrays exactly what is happening on the GROUND in the real world. Employment stinks, is very shaky, scary and full of barbed wire.

Therefore Unemployment already hit Fibo target of 35% and is now in a recovery wave down to 26.3%.

Fasten seatbelts for the arrival of the next wave aka Wave 3 aka the 3rd wave aka Lucifer

November 2020 ShadowStats Alternate Unemployment is 26.3%

1607618744954.png

There was a visitor yesterday. His name is Don. When he has his badge on, he goes by the name Lightning McQueen. He is a moderator cop here at T2W.

He has zero interest in my thread, cares 2 sh*ts about BEAR markets and whatnot, so in reality would never visit my rental house here at T2W - except when he is forced to do so. Forced by ................... ?

Forced by 30 vigilantes who want Fibo gone at all costs. The vigilantes come up with unanimous trumped up charges but its an uphill battle for them. Why?

Because the only fella keeping T2W alive is Fibo. The technical contributions speak for themselves, right or wrong, they came from the right place and are MY own. Furthermore its exceedingly odd and unfair to kick out a contributor who is in his own rental house that is cordoned off and blocked from the rest of the civilization. So the appropriate question to ask of the vigilantes is this, "who the fck is forcing you to go to Fibo's house to see his carpentry? Why do you give a rat's ass what he is doing?"

God, do I love it so!!!

1607620504680.png

They put Fibo on Ignore but just simply cannot ignore him

1607620543370.png

1607620583347.png

1607620600225.png

1607620619495.png

For Don, always welcome, regardless the punishments :)
1607620287926.png

There was a visitor yesterday. His name is Don. When he has his badge on, he goes by the name Lightning McQueen. He is a moderator cop here at T2W.

He has zero interest in my thread, cares 2 sh*ts about BEAR markets and whatnot, so in reality would never visit my rental house here at T2W - except when he is forced to do so. Forced by ................... ?

Forced by 30 vigilantes who want Fibo gone at all costs. The vigilantes come up with unanimous trumped up charges but its an uphill battle for them. Why?

Because the only fella keeping T2W alive is Fibo. The technical contributions speak for themselves, right or wrong, they came from the right place and are MY own. Furthermore its exceedingly odd and unfair to kick out a contributor who is in his own rental house that is cordoned off and blocked from the rest of the civilization. So the appropriate question to ask of the vigilantes is this, "who the fck is forcing you to go to Fibo's house to see his carpentry? Why do you give a rat's ass what he is doing?"

God, do I love it so!!!

View attachment 292648

They put Fibo on Ignore but just simply cannot ignore him

View attachment 292649

View attachment 292650

View attachment 292651

View attachment 292652

For Don, always welcome, regardless the punishments :)
View attachment 292647

continued from quote above ..................

the absolute main reason the vigilantes will never cease and desist from tying to get Fibo banned permanently from T2W is because he is the only one here with confidence, a true Alpha Male. As the readers oughta know by now, the ALPHA is extinct in the UK. America is not there yet, but will arrive eventually at the same point as the world goes FEMININE VALUES

What irks them (BETA MALES) most but is the most sought out quality in an Alpha Male by Women? See pic below. This is where Fibo shines like a star, especially in a Saloon, the only place he's really happy

1607621043661.png

Fibo already took the shots to the stomach, severe shots and is now way past that as can be seen in this clip

see post #6552 above

See Fibo's answer at the bottom of post #6552 .................. TIMING is the ultimate universal solvent. Now see the clip

Warren Buffet said clearly and definitively that for a young person who wants to do well you have to have a passion and not be a normal person, rather a contrarian.

Now dig this: Fibo's passion = Perennial search for the Philosopher's Stone

For T2W Police Dept. .................................... feedback! You're arresting the wrong people :)

Re: Covid-19 is a hoax, a scam, a conspiracy theory by unanimous agreement in T2W's main Covid-19 thread

1607624851235.png

T2W said this about the stock markets too, that the coming top/bottom was a hoax, a conspiracy theory, a scam at the following key reversal times that then devastated T2W. The proof is readily available here to read with ease and in comfort with the fantastic T2W search engine. Like I said before, T2W is a fine apartment building, but its renters are bums of the nth kind and don't know doodly. See below for proof!

ALL T2W-ers cott on the wrong side like sheep and destroyed. That they are back to trading as if nothing has happened = DEMO traders. Nobody can survive such slaughter by the Markets. NOBODY!

Year 2000-2001 top
Year 2002 bottom
Year 2007 top
Year 2009 bottom
Year 2011 top
Year Jan 2018 top
Year Jan 2018 bottom
Year Feb 2020 top
Year March 2020 bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.