Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fibo's BEAR, still in 2nd gear, already do-ed this ..................

“Our biggest fear all along — that we won’t have a bed for you or your mother or your grandmother or grandfather when they get sick — is the reality we’ll be facing unless we slow the spread,” San Francisco Mayor London Breed said.

Food for thought-ing:

When has there ever been a time when RENT and/or MORTGAGE was halted? NEVER

Welcome to Fibo's BEAR at 2 degrees of TREND that is still in its infancy, still aborning!

Welcome to HELL!

BEAR's current EDGE: Evictions could increase virus’s spread as million landlords disobey the CDC moratorium

Trader333 was told by Fibo, "the holy schmoly miss goody-2-shoes type like the core 30 T2W oldtimers who got Fibo banned, in all probability and as per the Law of the Universe, when nobody is looking, f***k a chicken - in the ass"

Proof abounds everywhere! In all walks of Life. Bishops, priests, nuns taking it in the ass and whatnot, saints f***in animals, they all get away ..................

In this context, see below on how the Democrats aka SAINTS behave - I know-ed it, others know-ed it, but now the general pubic knows it too ......................

Finally perhaps I'll get lucky that Trader333 will truly understand why Fibo loves to slap the T2W gang around left and right - all posers, charlatans and miss-goody-2-shoes. Its Nature's Law - they more honest they claim to be the bigger criminals they really are.

See below as the surface is only scratched. The sh*t goes deeper, way f***in deeper and exists everywhere, notspecific to any country or region.

Do NOT forget the Shorty of the century, Bank of America mentioned when I first came to T2W. This babe is in the News now, so it could be get ready for a continuation Shorty - time it on the daily. Charts below are monthly to try to help the rampant premature ejaculation syndrome of T2W :)

Fibo delivers the goods on Bank of America ever so nicely from as way back as last year (late 2019) way before there was any Pandemic ......................... I said-ed they was f***ed. Now we watch in awe as she gets rammed by the proctologist. But, is it only the beginning? Hey hey hey, let's not forget what Fibo meant: Fibo meant this b*tch was going to the south Pole. Saddle up boys

See Post #78

the chart back then

1607231233835.png

updated keeping the same timeframe for easy comparison

1607231644401.png

The shorty el magnificento? Que buenissimo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El banco de America :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For Sharky ...................................... :)

Fibo got banned 9 times at T2W for the exact same stuff in the video. :):) Can't help it, Sharks, they're sitting ducks.

Have a good one, Sharky :)

SPX same chart as before but with a new observation .............. that might also be worthless :):)

See top red line, 4 contact points with the doji type hit confirming recognition - at extreme right the candle looks like its taking out the trendline. All this has importance only because SPX has hit a major FIBO level. See red trendline at the bottom? Break that and its soy-tenly over.

But until then, Fibo is still trying to reign in this runaway train, which BEAR has in my observation succeeded in getting EVERYBODY or close to everybody to board the train to instant guaranteed riches, now guaranteed by the Robinhood traders who have found the best game n town and don't need a job no more.

Raise your hand, anybody, if you think this is a new ERA and BEAR will allow low wage earners to suddenly get rich en masse. If you do raise your hand, I would love to meet your tailor.

SPX die-ly chart

1607283118545.png

SERENDIPITY ............... and its Christmas Season anyway ..............

How Angels work!

How Angels work!

How Angels work!

Metro Bank:

Now dig the slope(s) of the blue downtrendlines. Not not only the huge jump in slope of the recognition wave but also how perfect all 3 lines are w.r.t. contact points.

Bank managers are saying there is nothing wrong and people are exaggerating, hahahahahahha. And dig this, financial analysts want you to buy buy buy on the last few days of rising prices. LOLITA!

View attachment 263104

Slam Dunk! Fibo f***ed all the bank managers who were saying to buy buy buy on May 25, 2019, including all the experts yelling its cheap cheap cheap load up. They just have no idea what a 3rd wave can and will do. At the time of my post, Metro was 750 or so and then dropped all the way to 60. Rallying now towards the 200-day ema ............... at 123 now

Can you did the power of a 3rd wave? Can you dig it? From 750 down to 60

And dig this, I had only just arrived at T2W on May 6th .................. 19 days before the Metro Bank post

Almost all of my first 3 weeks here at T2W was spent arguing and fighting with the likes of Malaguti and the core 30 who stated I would never be able to make friends here. They were right - Fibo is all alone. Poor Fibo!!!:):):)

1607317694854.png

Alert guys .................... London is a screwball place so one never knows what kind of bail in program they are going to give the banks. We just don't know. So here's my take. METRO is a sh*thouse, a green eyed pussycat with a caca bum but its now at the 200-day ema. If it goes above it, the big Institutions will pour into it like mothers. If not, there is still a pattern worth looking at. See purple neckline, we need a right shoulder to have an Inverse H&S. Could be worth waiting for.

Keep eye on it, I don't have time to spare, I want to enjoy my beer and grub and drop all this stupdid sh*t. :cool::cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1607318100643.png

GBPUSD: Time to leave Dodge? Yes, but only if the red trendline shown breaks nicely.

GBPUSD has hit Fibo resistance. So this is another good reason to be ready to TP and clear out of Dodge.

More reasons?

A-B-C rally complete? Looks like it

Wave measurements: Wave 3 = 161.8% x Wave 1 ...................... and Wave 5 = Wave 1 approx.

Pretty standard wave measurements, nothng unusual.

Therefore the key is the TRENDLINE. Break that baby and its over for the LONG and reverse and pounce on the short.

Just my 2 centavos .............. with uncertainty of the Top being in as shown by the 2 question marks on Wave 5

1607340394013.png

Another clue is that the daily trendline passes right under the 200-pd ema on 4H. So those together are a strong determinant of TREND still intact or not.

Trendline intact = top will be taken out for one more high.

That's my 3rd centavo

For Sharky ................................. ruler of T2W :)

Waves, Waves, Waves, Sharky. Its always been only about waves ever since we had Electromagnetic waves, Brain Waves, Heart Waves, Ocean Waves, Earthquakes, etc., etc.,

Now, the Center for Disease Control (CDC) has embraced Fibo ........... see below ........... its in their documentation :cool::cool::cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

CDC

1918 Pandemic Influenza: Three Waves

The 1918 influenza pandemic occurred in three waves and was the most severe pandemic in history

1607365210799.png

1607366025200.png
1607366048134.png
1607366062292.png

1607366112156.png

Attachments

• 1607366179407.png
    1607366179407.png
    232.5 KB · Views: 41
(1) Conspiracy Theories (2) Those who don't know History, pay a heavy price

T2W knew nothing about their own Colonial History. So why the fck would they know anythng about how/why their coronavirus thread is a duplicate of the 1918 pandemic era, w.r.t.conspiracy theories

Unanimous Conspiracy Theory advocates in this thread. None know History. Conspiracy theories they belch are eerily similar to those belched in History in 1918's worst Pandemic EVER

See MasterofCoin & counter-violent in action here ............ dig up the article and see their grandparents in action in conspiracy theories that are a dooooooozie

'A Terrible New Weapon of War': The Spanish Flu Had Its Own Share of Conspiracy Theories​

Bacilli from underwater, germs in aspirin tablets and German ships carrying the virus to U.S. shores: A century on, reports from the time of the Spanish flu offer a chilling parallel to current events

Enjoy!

And thanks guys for the spasms of fun fun fun you guys are giving to Fibo who never could ever have imagined that the Island, no larger than Louisiana, where the Sun rarely shines, that controlled 25% of the world population has descended into Ignorance of the 3rd kind

:) :) :) :)

Those who ignore HISTORY pay a heavy price, usually a massive d**k up the yazoo - repeatedly!

masks, masks, masks in 1918 Pandemic ........................ History baby, nothing new ever happens, its always an offshoot. From this simplicity comes the Axiom: People never change. Does History repeat itself EXACTLY? No! :ROFLMAO: The color of the masks are now black, not white, due to the Black Lives Matter movement :ROFLMAO:

1607368668607.png

Doctors, army officers, and reporters tour a hospital to observe Spanish influenza treatment of patients. Credit: Bettmann Archive / Getty Images

History repeating now in California and ohter states and soo to the rest of the globe

1607368981758.png

Beds with patients in an emergency hospital in Camp Funston, Kansas, in the midst of the Spanish flu in 1918.Credit: Otis Historical Archives

1607369050257.png

Policemen in Seattle wearing masks made by the Red Cross during the Spanish flu pandemic, December 1918.

Eeeeeeeeeerily like today .................................
1607369105493.png

A street car conductor in Seattle in 1918 refusing to allow passengers aboard who are not wearing masks.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that can kill Fibo? Ignorance and stupidity of those around. I'm in the right place to experience this to the nth. The Lord said to Fibo, "go and seek bastions of ignorance and delve into it and take the shots to the stomach and the head - its what will grant you HERD Immunity, a lofty prize. Then and only then can you retreat to a Mountain cave beer and enjoy the rest of your days. You earned it - in spades!"

God, do I love it so! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The report that appeared in June 1918 in Hatsfira, the leading Hebrew-language paper in the former Russian empire, was frightening. Under the headline “The disease returns,” the journalist and writer Yosef Haftman chronicled the spread of the Spanish flu pandemic.

To read his report 102 years on, in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic , is an unpleasant experience for those who believe that history repeats itself.

HISTORY: The forte of Fibo. How big a forte? Yuge! :) How yuge? GOLD price chart going back to year 1250. British Pound to antediluvian times, Deutsche Mark, forever, Dow Jones splice with London, 1700s

The problem with knowing History is that you can get banned for knowing it as you will always pay the price for the ignorance of others around you. Not they, but YOU and only YOU. The ignorant ones go free to roam and spread the disease.

continuing ....................................
“All the public and government buildings in the capital are shut,” Haftman wrote, most likely from Madrid. “The trams have ceased to operate. The factories and industries have closed down. The schools are locked, and the students, who were just now preparing anxiously for their examinations, were sent home. More than 100,000 people lie ill in bed, and among them are also the king and his ministers, who are first in the kingdom, for they too have been struck by this strange and wondrous disease, which suddenly swooped down on the country of Spain.”

The doctors are at a loss. There is mounting horror in every corner of the nation.

The Spanish flu appeared toward the end of World War I; its peak lasted about a year, from April 1918 until the spring of 1919. Hardly any place in the world was spared, not even remote Eskimo villages.

No one was safe. Estimates say that between a third and half of the world’s population was infected by the disease. It particularly struck down young and healthy people in the 20-to-40 age group, who usually are not susceptible to dangerous complications of flu.

HISTORY:

Within a few months, the pandemic killed more people than any other disease in human history in a comparable span of time. We don’t know the exact number of victims, but estimates range between 20 million and 100 million people. It’s not necessary to look at the big numbers in order to grasp the scale. One frightening statistic will suffice: In 1918, the Spanish flu reduced the average life expectancy in the United States by 12 years.

A spate of rumors sprang up about the cause of the Spanish flu. Numerous “guilty parties” were cited. The first barbs were aimed at the Germans. “The newspapers … found in this [disaster], too, reasons to stir the wrath of the masses against Germany and its allies. They published a short report stating that one of the German boats that cruise under the water brought to the shores of Spain those strange bacilli which infect people with the disease,” Haftman wrote.

Indeed, there were those who believed this was a “terrible new weapon of war” – as Gina Kolata, a science reporter for The New York Times, noted in her 2001 book “Flu: The Story of the Great Influenza Pandemic of 1918 and the Search for the Virus that Caused It.” According to one account, the pandemic arrived via a camouflaged German ship that infiltrated Boston harbor under cover of darkness and “released the germs that seeded the city.” There was even an “eyewitness,” Kolata notes: “an old woman who said she saw a greasy-looking cloud that floated over the harbor and wafted over the docks.”

MasterofCoin & counter-violent and Timsk said this in year 1919 :):):):) (lighten up, T3!)
According to a different version, the Germans stole into Boston harbor in U-boats and came ashore secretly, carrying vials filled with germs, which they let loose in theaters and other crowded places. A report to that effect appeared on the front page of the Philadelphia Inquirer, citing Lt. Col. Philip S. Doane, head of the health sanitarian section of the Emergency Fleet Corporation.

Another, equally scary version maintained that the germs were inserted into aspirin manufactured by the German pharmaceutical firm Bayer. “Take an aspirin for a headache and the germs will creep through your body. Then your fate is sealed,” Kolata writes, describing the mood of suspicion and dread.

Status
Not open for further replies.