Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

‘Dropping like flies’

An article last summer in the journal Science Translational, marking a century of research on the Spanish flu, asserted that despite all the time that has passed, the source of the disease’s outbreak in humans (the identity of “patient zero”) is still unknown, as are the reasons for its high mortality rate among young people.

The researchers agreed that it entered humans from birds and that its features were unprecedented. The highly aggressive virus brought about unusual symptoms, including acute pneumonia and blood poisoning. Those who were infected developed a high fever and were beset by hallucinations, before losing consciousness. In some cases, the skin turned blue when the lungs filled up with liquids. Also frightening was the speed with which serious symptoms appeared. Some patients died within days, or even hours, of being infected.

Now don't forget, T2W coronavirus thread participants all say that all of this too is just bs, all made up, a hoax, all lies :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

A personal account, difficult to read, quoted by Beiner in a later article he wrote in Zmanim, described how Cape Town resident Charles Lewis, a driver from the Ordnance Corps, boarded a streetcar for a 5-kilometer (3 mile) trip to visit his parents. “Suddenly the conductor collapsed and died before his eyes. Lewis took his place and helped drive the car, but within a few minutes another passenger died and shortly afterward another person. Five times the streetcar was stopped to remove bodies to the roadside… until the driver himself fell and died before the streetcar reached its destination.” Meanwhile, on the other side of the world in the United States, four women were playing bridge late into the night; by morning, three of them were dead from the flu.

Wave C's instructions to Wave B during the progress of Wave B up:

"Get them all aboard at all costs, every single mother's son of them. Then when they are all aboard, I shall take the reins and reverse the ship. Your job will be over when I take over"

Wave C asks Wave B, "Are the Robin Hood traders ALL aboard?"

For the uninitiated, the job of Wave B is therefore to entice, to trick them, to caress them, to shenanigan 'em so they climb on board

The level of complacency is downright astounding

Fibo destined to be one f***in lonely guy

Hey guys ....................... coronavirus update .....................

See the 5 waves up? What follows should be an a-B-C recovery wave = corona relief when the 5th wave is over. Don't have enough data to time it. But when 5 waves up are over, there has to be a recovery wave. This recovery wave might give America a break in coronavirus pain

Watch for reversal. Nobody else is even remotely aware of the likelihood or possibilities as they are all HERD-like and have relinquished the ability to extrapolate centuries ago.

Soon, Trader333 will throw a party that for sure I will not be invited to. :)

1607374950183.png

Hey guys ....................... coronavirus update .....................

See the 5 waves up? What follows should be an a-B-C recovery wave = corona relief when the 5th wave is over. Don't have enough data to time it. But when 5 waves up are over, there has to be a recovery wave. This recovery wave might give America a break in coronavirus pain

Watch for reversal. Nobody else is even remotely aware of the likelihood or possibilities as they are all HERD-like and have relinquished the ability to extrapolate centuries ago.

Soon, Trader333 will throw a party that for sure I will not be invited to. :)

View attachment 292418

The darkest hour is just before DAWN.

Reverse baby, reverse, reverse now for Big Joe. I want to go out and dine in peace overlooking the ocean at a real restaurant instead of just being at home. Reverse now, Corona! You have your orders!

Hey guys ....................... Fibo has identified the top of the HOUSING market? Yeah, dig it, baby. Its tough no doubt, but I might have it now. Fingers crossed. You see, it has to be this way, God has to step in and help my brothers and sisters to not go homeless and hungry. I can't stand to see them on the streets suffering and in pain. This is a BEAR market at 2 degrees of TREND but its not the end of the Universe. There gots to be a reprieve NOW. Price might drop but corona relief gots to come in.

But the HOUSING market has made monkeys of everyone. Who can afford the stuff? Now they are running to the suburbs to buy it up and driving prices up there too. There is no safe place left for the average family. Big Joe don't like this one f***in bit.

HOUSE prices gots to crash. We gots to get to the MEAN line

Fibo's BEAR ....................... hitting deep deep deep but while torment climbs let's not forget the BASICS, namely, nothing goes to sh*t in a straight line. Ditto for a crashing market. There gots to be rallies.

And so it is with Coronavirus - now today in Calpurnia (Julius Caesar's wife) the sh*t s hitting the fan and desperation iw parabolic. Pessimism is sky high, frustration in searing heat .................. are we at the darkest hour is before dawn for this Wave sequence? Are we?

It could be, but its bloody hard to tell because sometimes a 5th wave can be extended. These ar not my rules

We could have relief soon but its not up to me. I hope it comes but if I read the chart wrong, its a fck up. The 5th wave subdivisions are clearly visible on the coronavirus chart below. Corona power is rising like a mother ******** ...................... can it just reverse on a dime? It can, but only if the Wave is complete

Fingers crossed for Angela Marsden

1607393817987.png

GBPUSD: Time to leave Dodge? Yes, but only if the red trendline shown breaks nicely.

GBPUSD has hit Fibo resistance. So this is another good reason to be ready to TP and clear out of Dodge.

More reasons?

A-B-C rally complete? Looks like it

Wave measurements: Wave 3 = 161.8% x Wave 1 ...................... and Wave 5 = Wave 1 approx.

Pretty standard wave measurements, nothng unusual.

Therefore the key is the TRENDLINE. Break that baby and its over for the LONG and reverse and pounce on the short.

Just my 2 centavos .............. with uncertainty of the Top being in as shown by the 2 question marks on Wave 5

View attachment 292395

Another clue is that the daily trendline passes right under the 200-pd ema on 4H. So those together are a strong determinant of TREND still intact or not.

Trendline intact = top will be taken out for one more high.

That's my 3rd centavo

Dilipawende!!!!! Ausgezeichnet! Buenissimo! Dee Maak! See the long tail bouncing off Fibo's trendline. That the telegram that flew to Fibo from GBP tht she knows the trendline by Fibo IS THERE ............... they call such action the bull bear struggle

Fibo's target for the SHORT if/when it occurs is 1.2 mil by the time GBPUSD retraces this entire daily wave from March 20th to current. Say what? Brits don't know the basics? No surprise!. Let me s-plain: the Primary trend of GBPUSD is down from before Trader333 was born. Unless that trend is reversing now, GBP will retrace the entire recent rally.

What will fibo doe with the extra 1.2 million lire profit? Sweet fck all! Don't need it. But others do! Only those who deserve it will get it.

1607394270191.png

Fibo's forte unlike that of politicians is to disburse funds to the exact spots that need it and can use it to the extent of 1000% satiation .................... like so ................ but specifically only one village where my longest-term girlfriend comes from, yeah, the one who would take a bullet for Big Joe in a heartbeat - if necessary ....................... loyalty? Staggering! you don't know nothing! her village gets all the loot/lift from my trading - after all her and her parents' and sisters and brothers needs are met. There is an Uncle too ....... he was alcoholic but a chess player, so I bought him and had delivered a sturdy massive Marble Chess weatherproof structure - its in the jungle outside his house where village folk come day in and day out to play chess for 0.00000000005 cents per game.

The miraculous intervention by Big Joe dispensed with the liability for any more alcohol - he did not need Fibo's suggestion to switch to God's WATER = coconut water fresh on the spot

The old whisky bottles were all sold for chump change. His wife is oh soooo much happier since he quit the booze. In his fridge there is a permanent supply of Singha beer that gets replenished just for my arrival - his wife says, "Somchai will not touch it as it has Lord Buddha's stamp of for only Big Joe on it"

1607395139255.png

Hey guys ................. see Vix breakout ever so slightly on 1H .............. can this be it? :)

see the purple trendlines on right edge of 1H chart. For the newbies who don't know, when Vix goes north, SPX goes south. Why focus on Vix? Because Vis has his c**k in SPX ass ............. SPX making higher highs higher lows but Vix refusing to make lower lows ................... that's why. Sooner or later this discrepancy gots to fire.

But of course I'm dreaming again. :)

The white downsloping line at right is the Neckline of a possible H&S inverted

1607419363298.png

Hey guys ........................ dig this ..............

Everyone has counted the US Dollar Index out out out. You know its been correcting correcting correcting and keeping me waiting waiting waiting.

They be all saying its going to zero. Hey hey hey. They said that in 2008 too and were all wrong.

Can the Fibo get lucky again? He sure can!!! :):):)

It has just arrived at a major Fibo level. Can it fire north from here? Yes! But, will it? Fck knows.

Watch Fibo out for the evening messing with T2W guys and gals. Its the only place I'm safe, the only place where I can't get banned!!!1 :) :)

Bitcoin: Take profit Tuesday, December 8th, 2020, close out ALL Longs. Celebrate. :)

Dominica:
considering it but quarantine is a pain. Its nickname is UNKNOWN. That alone says I'm going there. Only obstacle is Corona

Boeing: the lies they told were astonishing. Their reign is over. Bull market icons get slaughtered in a BEAR. Their deceit will cripple them more.

Go to thread title same as here under my name, fibo_trader, go to page 46 and there you will see my recent call on Boeing made on March 27, 2019 ...........................

"when a juicy big red bar punches a big hole in the 200-day ema it will be the start of Boeing's waterfall decline"

Happening today, May 7, 2019. But the 200-day has elasticity, no? It sure does. So at least a bounce? One would think so. But only if this is not a 3rd wave decline.

Hide & watch. This prince is heavily weighted in the Dow.

BOEING: There are many horrible things to say about Fibo. But the SHORT call/play on Boeing is not one of them. :) The son of a gun went from $346 to $89 and did one better, it hit my Fibo target poy-fectly.

See quote posted May 2019 here at T2W , my 1st week at T2W. Who was the only dummy in the entire world in early 2019 who would have the gall to announce, "SHORT BOEING" Alert!? They laffed and laffed. I laffed too. that's how ridiculous it was to even consider shorting the Lord of Stocks, the God that had every analyst in the Universe 100% on buy buy buy buy.

Here's what they did not know about Fibo. Even my best friends, they don't know that my job is turning Lead into Gold.

:)

I called it, I played it, The God of Moses rewarded me with a compliment, "you are my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased that you honored your own confidence and stood your ground ALONE"

Another interesting thing happened - at ET ................. I was sooooo ridiculed by the guys for this CALL but guess what? Not a single female trader at ET had anything negative to say about Fibo. Instead, I got PMs up the yazoo trying to shield me from the criticism of the fellas. Girls love a Bad Boy came thru' with even more convincing force - this of course the fellas at ET didn't know either - they thought being a bad guy is a bad thing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1607450353261.png
1607450446387.png

BOEING: There are many horrible things to say about Fibo. But the SHORT call/play on Boeing is not one of them. :) The son of a gun went from $346 to $89 and did one better, it hit my Fibo target poy-fectly.

entire history of my Boeing follow-ups are right here at T2W - start from Page 3 last post and follow the progression in time to current date

entire history of my Boeing follow-ups are right here at T2W - start from Page 3 last post and follow the progression in time to current date

Alert! Alert! Alert! Resumption of Short could fire anytime soon. Watch like a hawk. Drop to 1H, use a trendline. BOEING is almost at major Fibo resistance. When a Fibo ignites, its brutal. Be prepared. This mother might go to zero or bnkru[ptcy

Targets: Back down to 89 - 93.7. Then TP again and wait for Long signal from Big Joe. If none, we head to ZERO

Targets: Back down to 89 - 93.7. Then TP again and wait for Long signal from Big Joe. If none, we head to ZERO

If this resumption short fires/ignites, it is the equivalent of the 2nd retirement jackpot for me on Boeing - the gain on this one will be from $236 approx. to $89, then reverse and if I get a LONG signal, add on another $200/s in even more profit that works and woks for me silently and needs no time management.

What a f***in Life! God, do I love it so!!!!

Listen to the CNBC commentator mention Fibo's reason for the alert on the upcoming SHORT. He says loud and clear that BOEING has retraced 50% of the drop (of the 2nd wave) ...................... The rest of the gang have been in the business for 300 years and don't know doodly

Listen to the CNBC commentator mention Fibo's reason for the alert on the upcoming SHORT. He says loud and clear that BOEING has retraced 50% of the drop (of the 2nd wave) ...................... The rest of the gang have been in the business for 300 years and don't know doodly

Watch video gain and pay special attention to Melissa Lee. She stands millions of miles apart from the Feminist movement. Its easy to see, easy to tell despite she is all business on the channel. Her demeanor is stellar. Fibo is sad, sad, sad that such a girl has worked on this shitty job for decades and still has not learned the basics on SENTIMENT. I could cure this girl with just one lunch/conversation - it would put her on the right road. Would not surprise me one bit if, after the lunch, many days/weeks down the road she quits her job at CNBC and contacts Fibo and flat out pleads, "can you help me?"

Of course Fibo would. Its non-sexual. And there would be no charge.

My kinda girl

Status
Not open for further replies.