Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Musk nails it real good ............................ MBAs are worthless. Prime example? Mine! Why? My main beef: They didn't even teach Technical Analysis, Sentiment Analysis, Contrarianism.

Remindante:

How many times has Fibo reminded you of the paragraph below? 22 times since May 2019. See for yourselves. And dig this, its all in progress and continues to slowly come in and dig this even more, people are denying it ever came and if it did came-ed they say they escaped it. Ten years from today, they will say in unison, "Fibo was correct, it came with a surrealistic slowness, so slow that many believed they had escaped, but it was only beginning

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Hey guys ........................ see lower panel for the usual vigilante who is always here within 3 minutes of me logging in to T2W.

Fibo out on the T2W town again scaring the daylights out of vigilantes and others :) :) :) :)

For Sharky ......................... feedback ..................... your T2W cats will never get it! Never! Too stupid! No exceptions! No drive! No passion! No willingness to put in the work! No exceptions!

Not a single one at T2W will apply Warren Buffet's ultimate formula. They just won't! Why? Because they have the permanent mindset of POOR. They vomit the mantra but never apply it, EVER.

Warren Buffett:
Be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful (Unanimous violation of this at T2W since inception in 2001)
No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time - you can't produce a baby in one month by getting 9 women pregnant
You can't buy what is popular and do well (unanimous violation of this at T2W, no exceptions)

Fibo:

TIMING!

See 3rd point of Warren Buffet: You can't buy what is popular and do well (T2W violates this 100% of the time = always and worse still they don't know why its wrong!)

But they will kill Fibo for helping them. Messenger always takes it in the ass. Now here's the thing - just being American at T2W gets you 95% hate already oeven doing one single additional thing, so then you throw in a few good calls and it goes to 100%. Do you see that the last 5% is an example of the Law of diminishing Returns? That's why I don't give a fck. When/if American, you're destined to be 95% hated automatically, no other reason is reqd.

But then, in real time they kiss American ass again and put thessselves at great risk by swallowing the vaccine! Go figure! I wouldn't touch that friggin vaccine for even a trillion bucks!

So, regarding Warren Buffet's 3rd point above, see my posts on the killing I made on BOEING. Popular = Long, Long, Long. I went the other way when it became YOU-nanimous. This is what makes me Fibo. I go where no Man dares to go - ALONE. At T2W they only go where others go, they need the warmth and comfort of the crowd to tell them is alright, its OK.

That's why even the best friends of fibo don't know that his job is turning Lead into Gold

Fibo's message has always been: Stay single and party till the whole sh*thouse goes up in flames. career? Bah!

1607636361456.png

For the T2W Police Dept. ...................................................... feedback ...................... pay attention now and start noticing the +ve changes ..................

in the T2W Coronavirus thread, once totally useless and bogus, all one-sided, now finally coming around. FINALLY! And all because of Fibo. They read Fibo's thread, note the criticism and then act on it. See Atilla rise to Anger from Apathy and see David Knight being challenged for the very first time by Jese Livermore.

Yeah baby, Fibo does a good job everywhere he goes but this will not prevent the cops from shooting him.

For the T2W Police Dept. ...................................................... feedback ...................... pay attention now and start noticing the +ve changes ..................

Re: Fibo's numerous posts alerting T2W to massively collapsing traffic and apathy at T2W and only newbies for the most part coming in to play. The fire under their asses I used was to state, "if you pricks love T2W so much like NVP called it HOME, then why the fck are you letting it sink into oblivion?" They read it day after day and then finally woke up. Its much better now that the pricks have decided to defend their HOME and keep it going against all odds in this BEAR market that is destroying everything in its sight.

I'm all for it. Never was any other way. I don't belong at T2W as I am not Brit but I'm no enemy either. I'm the only one putting out - this needs to change bigtime. At least new_trader. as lost as he is, is at least putting out and considers his work sacred. I honor and respect that regardless how wrong he may be. He is trying to shield T2W but the other long-timers are letting T2W straight to the toilet.

And remember this: new_trader hates me too for the same reason as the others. But I don't give a fck. If his efforts are good, he has Big Joe on his side.

Its as simple as that!

Keep trying, clowns. Sharky's Place is quite good, a its a nice building, gorgeous apartments, but way too many deadbeat renters with no income living on the dole and gassing left and right.

Sharky (y)(y) Trader333 (n)(n)(n) Lightning McQueen (y)(y)

The Devil says RICH, Fibo says fck off. God says poor, Fibo says, I'm going there, baby. Been too and maybe will again when all this noise subsides

Highly recommended as a destination to live long-term in peace and quiet totally unpretentiously but be forewarned you will need to have a heart and cardiovascular system that is super biblical in verve as the requirements at altitude can at first be quite severe - big benefit is the massive balls of the HEART after a mere 1 month of stay. Given that the HEART is the one and only pump in the body, it pays to keep it strong and loaded to the hilt with O2.

GBPUSD: Time to leave Dodge? Yes, but only if the red trendline shown breaks nicely.

GBPUSD has hit Fibo resistance. So this is another good reason to be ready to TP and clear out of Dodge.

More reasons?

A-B-C rally complete? Looks like it

Wave measurements: Wave 3 = 161.8% x Wave 1 ...................... and Wave 5 = Wave 1 approx.

Pretty standard wave measurements, nothng unusual.

Therefore the key is the TRENDLINE. Break that baby and its over for the LONG and reverse and pounce on the short.

Just my 2 centavos .............. with uncertainty of the Top being in as shown by the 2 question marks on Wave 5

View attachment 292395

Another clue is that the daily trendline passes right under the 200-pd ema on 4H. So those together are a strong determinant of TREND still intact or not.

Trendline intact = top will be taken out for one more high.

That's my 3rd centavo

Remindante: Trendline still holding .... stay awake now, amigos. This is not the time to cry to Trader333. This is the time for action. Be alert for a great short to Kingdom come

See post #6528

Bitcoin: Take profit Tuesday, December 8th, 2020, close out ALL Longs. Celebrate. :)

Dominica:
considering it but quarantine is a pain. Its nickname is UNKNOWN. That alone says I'm going there. Only obstacle is Corona

Slam Dunk! :):):) Goddamn, this is going to make Postie madder than Hell!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jesus H Christ!!! Count the # of times I nailed Bitcoin tops/bottoms in the one year I've been at T2W. No wonder the Brits are madder than Hell and can't take it any more. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: One great thing about T2W is the Evidence is all here, there is no messing with the Evidence like they do in the Election fraud. Sharky would kick their asses to Timbuktu. :ROFLMAO:

Not even Goldman sachs saw this profit-taking top coming. Nobody did. Instead they were saying Bitcoin is going to 100k. Who cares if it goes there? Make the money at top top tick or really close to top tick and then celebrate and if it turns around, who says one can't get back in again?

Such f***in money. Its downright O B S C E N E :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm satisfied. Way more than satisfied!

Postie, Timsk & other vigilantes ETA is 8 minutes. They can smell the blood of Fibo. They are trying and trying and begging and pleading with their God to make Fibo trip and fall so he violates the rules and can get banned for Life.

30 against 1

God, do I love it so! 1 on 1 would be tooo f***in boring = YAWN! ................. But 30 rushing me, plotting against me day and nite? That's what I call an Internship of substance :)

Every now and then I wake up inthe middle of the nite laffing my ass off about what T2W poster Tomorten said about me, "Fibo has been driving a double decker bus thru' T2W - what are we going to do about it!?" Too much fun, guys.

Merry Christmas amigos :)

For Sharky, ruler of T2W ................. dump the Cadillac, Chief and prepare to drive a brand spanking new Rolls Royce (if you don't already have one). Might be a good idea to get 2 if my plan works out and then give the 2nd one to Trader333, He has the right to make a profit too despite all the American blood on his hands :)

Remember "Waves" sharky? See weekly Rollo (Rolls Royce) .................. that's 3rd wave action, Sharks. I've marked the chart for you in projections waves. We oughtta have a big rally coming up for a C-wave which you can trade, trade trade on the 1H, but then we go down to 100% wavelength. If the Dow JOnes grants me my wish and reverses into my called BEAR market, Rolls Royce can be had for $10k. So wait and it will arrive soon enough.

Your only yardstick to watch is how long the airline industry remains f***ed. Rollo will follow like an obedient slave.

Rollo appears to be following my Wave levels like a chick hooked on Fibo - only one Fibo grid is shown so as not to confuse you.

When the Dow turns and starts pumping out at least one 2k-4k down day at least once you'll know DEFLATION has been confirmed, then watch Rollo diving like a stone .................... call and make a deal directly

1607719529186.png

For Sharky, ruler of T2W .................

Remember all those bigshots in the UK and US with big garages storing 10-15 Rollos? Just remember they paid top bucks for the loot. Sure they can afford the price but YOU would make them downright stupid for getting Rollos on sale at 5 cents on the dollar or lower. Then call in the News Media and let them make a movie of your garage show.

Remember that the Law we are all familiar with is Murphy's Law. This will apply in spades in the upcoming BEAR market but its focus will be on the RICH and super Rich. The POOR will suffer no doubt but the brunt will be borne by the rich mothers. It will in essence be the reverse of Murphy's Law for the poor, namely SERENDIPITY for the poor. BEAR works this way but only in BEAR markets at least at 2 degrees of TREND.

It will shock the daylights out of everyone to see a slave employee fellow who has slogged all his life and saved his money, can now walk in and buy a Rollo and laff all the way home to his wife. He earned it! His day has came!

Shockers and surprises in this BEAR? You ain't seen nothng yet in the domain of SERENDIPITY directed at the POOR and downtrodden.

Save your gunpowder and be ready. Only the ones with CASH can make deals as CREDIT will have evaporated and the real kings will be the CASH cats

WE is going back to VALUE, integrity of one's WORD and honor!

For Sharky, ruler of T2W ................. be ready to SHORT the livin daylights on American Express

when you start the Short make sure you fuel it with Trader333's dislike for Americans. That type of high octane fuel will keep you short all the way down to $16.43, the bottom of the clear unmistakable channel

Oil gun and keep ammo ready. Keep eye on 1H timeframe and be prepared to make a couple or few errant trades with tight stops while you try to get on the horse and ride the downtrand that is trying to get underway after the March 2020 rally north.

Also remember that what I had recommended a year ago to deadbeats here is that American Express bill is the last one you should pay. Load it to the hlt and call and negotiate for time to pay the balance off in full. I'm talking high limit cards of 500k+ (even if they tell you there are no limits, there are!). Word is out that Amex is going to drop limits on everybody to even lower by 60%, so load up now, then YOU are in the driver seat and
THEY will have to blow you as they kneel before you.

Then make the deal - to pay it off. They will have to accept it with no adverse marks on your credit.

This is the GAME! Play to win. Its the game that the big boys designed. Now its our chance to play it and take them to the cleaners.

All Legal, all 100% legal.

Win Sharks, win, win for Fibo

1607721757450.png

For Sharky, ruler of T2W ................. be ready to SHORT the livin daylights on American Express

when you start the Short make sure you fuel it with Trader333's dislike for Americans. That type of high octane fuel will keep you short all the way down to $16.43, the bottom of the clear unmistakable channel

Oil gun and keep ammo ready. Keep eye on 1H timeframe and be prepared to make a couple or few errant trades with tight stops while you try to get on the horse and ride the downtrand that is trying to get underway after the March 2020 rally north.

Also remember that what I had recommended a year ago to deadbeats here is that American Express bill is the last one you should pay. Load it to the hlt and call and negotiate for time to pay the balance off in full. I'm talking high limit cards of 500k+ (even if they tell you there are no limits, there are!). Word is out that Amex is going to drop limits on everybody to even lower by 60%, so load up now, then YOU are in the driver seat and
THEY will have to blow you as they kneel before you.

Then make the deal - to pay it off. They will have to accept it with no adverse marks on your credit.

This is the GAME! Play to win. Its the game that the big boys designed. Now its our chance to play it and take them to the cleaners.

All Legal, all 100% legal.

Win Sharks, win, win for Fibo

View attachment 292730

Your dummies here will miss it Sharky, but take note of the ctrack in the Macd trendline. that is a warning of weakness on the giant monthly scale that nobody here has seen in over a trillion years. Monthly timeframe at T2W? hahahahahahaha! But its Fibo's bread and butter. Want a good woman as a wife? Look at her on Monthly timeframe!

Macd rarely lies. it takes time as the monthly timeframe is blunt. So use 1H and 4H and daily in early stages. But the message from monthly is a sign of character that never lies

Your dummies here will miss it Sharky, but take note of the ctrack in the Macd trendline. that is a warning of weakness on the giant monthly scale that nobody here has seen in over a trillion years. Monthly timeframe at T2W? hahahahahahaha! But its Fibo's bread and butter. Want a good woman as a wife? Look at her on Monthly timeframe!

Macd rarely lies. it takes time as the monthly timeframe is blunt. So use 1H and 4H and daily in early stages. But the message from monthly is a sign of character that never lies
I expect you to make a few million on American Express, Sharky. You deserve the win. My blessings :)

Slam Dunk! :):):) Goddamn, this is going to make Postie madder than Hell!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jesus H Christ!!! Count the # of times I nailed Bitcoin tops/bottoms in the one year I've been at T2W. No wonder the Brits are madder than Hell and can't take it any more. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: One great thing about T2W is the Evidence is all here, there is no messing with the Evidence like they do in the Election fraud. Sharky would kick their asses to Timbuktu. :ROFLMAO:

Not even Goldman sachs saw this profit-taking top coming. Nobody did. Instead they were saying Bitcoin is going to 100k. Who cares if it goes there? Make the money at top top tick or really close to top tick and then celebrate and if it turns around, who says one can't get back in again?

Such f***in money. Its downright O B S C E N E :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm satisfied. Way more than satisfied!

On Bitcoin, as usual Fibo f***ed them all and didn't even come once! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey it does not matter if it turns around, YOU've been paid already for your diligence and hard work and not given back a friggin dime. Also note that Macd is diving and if it breaks the Macd daily trendline it will be a total disaster for Bitcoin with billions of RobinHood traders getting slotttttered.

Fibo? Going to l**kto=-notch p****y this entire weekend as I now have an even better massage table against a pure structural wall in my house with ocean waves coming in for sound effect while I stand on the floor at the last stages of intercourse and hammer and pump like a fiend. that be the definition of LEVERAGE when you can use the floor to thrust!
Fibo uses the exact same principle in TRADING a 3rd wave where the return on investment is dowright YUGE

1607722707869.png

Status
Not open for further replies.