Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ...................... if she (wifey) gives you any sh*t, dump the millstone around your neck and go Fibo and love your life for the rest of your life ......................... great beer, stunning food, outstanding excursions and hikes, visiting foreign countries (after Covid) galore, learning new cultures and languages, trading to keep your hunting alive and l**in p***y 2nd to none

1607723694672.png

this video is normal operation for Fibo in ANY country. Fibo is a CLOSER by birth right and picks the right girl for the massage always by pure eye contact and knowing that she digs the Fibo and will deliver the full goods, unlike other foreigner wimps who are only satisfied with the hand-job. hand-jobs are for deadbeat losers. A real Alpha wants the full plunge and considers it a disgrace to accept a hand-job just so he can state he got a happy ending. The real and ultimate happy ending is to make a "10" scream your name in delight and never forget you - EVER. When she wants to cuddle after the bang is the ultimate Alpha prize. There is nothing better.

Marriage stinks in comparison. Kids? Fck me! Prison Sentence! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo is one of the fellas who love LA. Can't leave but can go other places and even stay for long periods but gots to come back. Take away LA and 90% of the country is gone gone gone. New York holds the remaining 10%. Togerher they are a dynamo. They go together, brother and sister, gotta have both.

Looking at plusses and minuses of comparisons between and other American cities are a dime a dozen. But what I havenoticed is that those who leave LA always come back

Why?

The weather accounts for a whopper %. How hard is this to beat? Impossible!!!!!

They don't call it the City of Angels for nothing! Appropriate name IMHO!

Fibo is one of the fellas who love LA. Can't leave but can go other places and even stay for long periods but gots to come back. Take away LA and 90% of the country is gone gone gone. New York holds the remaining 10%. Togerher they are a dynamo. They go together, brother and sister, gotta have both.

Looking at plusses and minuses of comparisons between and other American cities are a dime a dozen. But what I havenoticed is that those who leave LA always come back

Why?

The weather accounts for a whopper %. How hard is this to beat? Impossible!!!!!

They don't call it the City of Angels for nothing! Appropriate name IMHO!

They also call California the Golden State! I agree! :)

Everything is f***ed up as usual! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When I meet foreign girls oversea, they can tell I'm American its a no-brainer but when they ask what part of America and I reply CALIFORNIA .................. the bonus score points on automatic shoot to 70%. A fella gots to be a friggin idiot not to close such a lay down deal

When the monk bought lunch, the trip, the best prt of the trip just f***in took off
Reason why this belongs in the UK forum? These sons of b*tches don't believe in any God, hence the reason they live on an island the size of Louisian where the sun don't shine. Any questions? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Let me sleep a nite in your soul kitchen, baby
Turn me out f you don't want me baby

1607803159245.png

This is the doll who with limited English language skills but a student of English, said to me on the morning of the night after as she leaned over to me and whispered this mellifluous poetry in my ear. "Joe, I love your clock!"

Look her up on the Internet, she is a singer of substance. I already told her to expect a call from T2W's deadbeat Kapitans who drive the engine room into tsunamis every damn decade or more, Postie and Rufus_Leakey, T2W's detectives. I told her the moment she see a call with the London prefix, record it and send it over. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This ain't no ordinary girl. She still brings coffee to bed to wake me up and then just looks in my eyes and says something like, "Today we go Doi Inthanon?" She does not want to go to America but I am getting her the visa anyway. Gots to take her to Alaska, Grand Canyon, Painted Deserts, Petrified Forests and of course Noo Yokk Citee. This will send her into orbit. I owe her bigtime.

She's the Queen of cool, she's the lady who waits
Since her mind left school she never hesitates
She won't waste time on elementary talk
And she's nodrag, just watch the way she walks

1607809439393.png

She said to me after the last time I got banned, "why you go there, Joe, all they ever do is bring you down!?

Big Joe will take the doll to Nashville and stay for a week and then on down to Noo Orleans. The load is heavy as I know deep down it will send her into orbit because she has Big Joe to explain the background and put it into context. I t will all be waaaaaay too much for her, but with a teacher like Big Joe, she will absorb it all in sustained slow motion in bite sizes.

1607810853760.png

America at her best, shines shines like a star ................ will blow her mind ...................

1607811190403.png

When she tells her Ma and Pa that Big Joe is teaching her Line Dancing, they are going to flip in awe from the videos.

Jesus H Christ, let this corna sh*t be over for cryhin out loud

1607811643198.png

read quote first ..................

Fibo drives up and parks right in the NO PARKING ZONE ............. no Brit dare park here, car would be towed on the spot. But the police attendants are Thai and drool over Fibo when he arrives and "wai's" them with perfect Tha language greeting and 5 cases of Scotch for the staff.

The Brits stare at me. They all know me. The expressions on their faces is a look of hate and rage. And one can hear them mutter, "look at the American Thai lover, he is back again to cut in front of the line"

I bypass the line and go right to the front and put my passport right on the counter with the courteous, respectful ORDER, "sawat dee kap, tammn reo reo dai mai, pooying yaak pai Doi Inthanon" ............ (Good day, can you please swing this fast, my Thai girl is waiting for me to take her to doi Inthanon mountain" ..........

there in the passport is the 1-page USA/Thailand treaty, "Thai govt. promes to give American citizens speedy and excellent service"

Boom! ............... annual visa at lightning speed in under 4 min. often just 2-min.

see quote

Throwing off vigilantes by posting sexy chicks and escapades is not working! :) They are all here, lead by Tomorton and Postman. Timsk shows up every other day.

Music does not help either.

Technical stuff does not help either as most of my stuff is not in this century.

So what is it that keeps them coming back to my thread despite publicly claiming to have me on Ignore?

Desperation! Desperation to find something that will confirm violation of the rules of T2W that will generate a lifetime ban.

Its quite childish but waaaaaay more informative than you can imagine. See thread title. In a BEAR market, vile, hatred and anger and retribution spike. The common enemy is THE TARGET.

What they don't understand is that, "I enjoy it"

:):):):cool:

For Sharky .................................. ruler of T2W .......... Coronavirus thread at T2W loaded to the hilt (100%) with the whole thing being a conspiracy theory, a hoax, a scam on the public.

Now watch this: plug it into the back of your mind and let time go by but keep reading the thread. When Corona virus is solved and handled and cured, the thread will come around full circle to state unequivocally that "Coronvirus is real and kills"

The lesson? Always wrong at major turns

Benefit to the astute trader/investor who spends time here? Best contrarian signal EVER due to the fact that the place is not large or overly small. T2W = a boon to the investor/trader/aficionada of psychology in trading

London on the ground progressively worse worse worse but all the while Postman with with 400 posts in my thread since June 2020 with the consistent, "what BEAR market? - there is no BEAR market! Its all a hoax! The Dow Jones just keeps going up and up and up!"

HEALTH AND SCIENCE

London to move into top tier of restrictions as UK identifies new Covid variant​

PUBLISHED MON, DEC 14 202010:46 AM ESTUPDATED MON, DEC 14 20202:15 PM EST

Postman with 400 posts, "there is no BEAR market" ..................... cannot refute with an American, it would just be discarde, but using a Brit, now that's a different story.

BEAR's primary knockout blow has yet to be uncovered and understood by the Media and/or Public and/or Politicians:

The SMILE has been obliterated. The mask blocks it from view, thereby crushing the #1 happiness and well-wishing signal.

And now the Mask has gone into even greater insistence of usage.

BEAR market is far far far from being over.

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch.

The only thing that Fibo is waiting for for confirmation of 2 degrees of TREND is when the Dow Jones turns with a 2-3k drop in one day. Then the real TORTURE begins

Everything up to now, as bad and horrific as it might appear to be, is nothing comparred to the real thing signaled by PRICE turning - has not happened yet!

Welcome to nite vs day in the pics below! BEAR's primary tool of attack - psychology

1607994365147.png

BEAR's primary knockout blow has yet to be uncovered and understood by the Media and/or Public and/or Politicians:

BEAR will destroy the Zeal of such People in the video below with ease and in his sleep with just a YAWN by hitting the Psychology backbone and knocking out the spine

But BEAR will not succeed here in the regions of south East Asia (Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Laos) because the Law of diminishing Returns (For BEAR) have already kicked in so he will leave them alone. This one feature that will have survivors makes Fibo a happy Man. BEAR in fact is quite intrigued by their simplicity. He saw them during the 2008 CRASH when they ate soup broth with rarely a piece of chicken or pork and with only vegetation from the jungle - and they were still smiling. He noo then He had run up against invincible ones.

Like here in video below ................... simplicity soooo hard to take down ........................... for example, Isaan in the north-east will be left alone. BEAR won't go in there. This makes Big Joe a happy Man.

BEAR has got London by the kahunas - soon, all the jackasses here (30 in total) at T2W gassing molten superheated steam out the yazoo for the entire year 2020 with, "its all a hoax, all a conspiracy theory, there is no BEAR market, life is just totally normal" ................... bloody disgraceful that they are allowed to dishonor the name TRADE2WIN and flaunt it so. In the Rocky movie, his wife said to him, "WIN" ................ and it sent him into orbit. The cats here have no concept of what it means to WIN and have never grasped what the beautiful name, Trade2Win implies and embodies - and yet they claim that T2W is their HOME. Circular motion with the right hand.

Its the foreigners , just a handful who are keeping Trade2Win ALIVE.

The core 30 oldtimers here never EVER see anything coming. EVERY single one is an expert but only in hindsight.

They will pay dearly to BEAR for such profound Ignorance of the 3rd Kind.

------------------------------------------------

Millions more people in England are set to move into the toughest Covid restrictions after ministers warned that a new Covid strain of the virus may be linked to a rise in infections.

The announcement will move about 10.8 million people into tier three, with 61% of England's population - or 34 million people - under the toughest restrictions from Wednesday.

Wave 3 in action, boys!

1608021341932.png

Madness madness madness, from the videos it appears not even 6% are wearing masks. But even way more important than just this is how dumb must one be to put oneself at risk by walking in thick crowds of sheep aka HERD - BEAR is laffffffing his ass off at the defiance, stupidity and ignorance

Denial is a factor that BEAR is counting on big time. Its working like a charm for him. Eeezy pickings.

In the predator/prey realm the crowds shown in London fall into the "Lay-down" realm = sitting ducks = shooting fish in a barrel.

Jesus H Christ, 60 million people? Half might be gone in Wave 3 if it turns out to be an extended wave.

Depressing just to watch such colossal stupidity

Scammers of click-bait all over the Net for easy money on their videos ..................... but not this guy ...............

In the UK they used to shoot fellas like this but in America they are welcomed with open arms. Any disagreements? Raise your hand now or forever hold your tongue in check

Fibo in awe of the restaurant in India named, VAGINA TANDOORI ............... see video towards the end. Magnet? You're damn straight

The only thing holding the UK up is the Injuns.

Jesus H Christ, such depth, such dedication to learning, such expertise!

I can't imagine finding any English girl at T2W like this magnificent creature. Her husband is a lucky man indeed. Now she's got me making calls to find a cook of expertise to make Lamb Biryani once a week for me and bring it over to the house. Offer is $500 including chutneys and whatnot enough for 3 meals. Applicants are calling. Will nail one soon. No problem raising the fee to $1g if necessary but only for the best one of the lot.

Thus far the BEAR market of 2018 & 2019 is IDENTICAL to that of 2007 and 1970s and 1929 crash. The first part of a BEAR is called Wave 1 down. The reason the CROWD misses the warning inherent in Wave 1 is because they have extrapolated the current trend to infinity. They never grasp or dig that it will come to an end.

Then during the first recovery upwave they like at ET go, “see it was all a hoax there is NO danger”

Wave 3 down comes next when they are loaded to the hilt in complacency, catches ‘em by surprise. They get slaughtered.

Here’s how BEAR came this time (2018, 2019) and at those times mentioned above. .......

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Amen!

Not meant for T2W readers - the post does not even belong in this century.

But hey, you never know, there might just be one or two fellas who wander in here and accidentally bump into this - there are no accidents - its all serendipitous when its good. The HERD's quadrillions perish but the handful who dare to be different get the gift of serendipity bestowed on them.

So dig this: see quote above from when Fibo was brand new at T2W. PRESCIENCE? Yeah baby! Repeated below now. Reminder and focus should be on the best possible example being London since I am posting this in London, a small friggin island that thinks its the world - that alone tells you the BEAR is in its very early stages like almost ain't begun YET. In the months to come, the fat and gassing of Brits will bring them to their knees and make them humble - and that's a good thing. BEAR markets do this sort of thing. THEY take a fella back to simplicity of, "who the fck are you?" NOBODY

London represented by the core 30 T2W members were bellowing how there is no BEAR, there is no problem, there is nothing going on, everything is easy, hunky-dory all thru' 2020 ......................... exactly as Fibo said they would say and I said this 2 years ago but only 1 year ago at T2W

After the first wave of coronavirus was over, London started scoffing and boasting and blowing gas out the ass that it was all over and what a fake feeble BEAR, a sort of limp d**k. During the recovery wave, London then poured on the coal on optimism, brashness and the biggest killer disease of all, namely COMPLACENCY

Which T2W member holds the highest mortal sin of COMPLACENCY? I know what you're thinking but its not Postman or counter-violent or Rufus_Leakey. Its a girl named new_trader who can be found in the Journals section.
This gal rode Gold down for 3 years and all the while buying up a storm with her entire nest egg, didn't mention anything about how many heartattacks she had during this period and then has the gall to come back and say tht Gold proved her right when it turned around after 3 years of BEAR and went north. Then dig this: she continued holding for a loss of $300/ounce, hoping now that it will go back up again - and all the while totally forgettinging that she is at a place called

T R A D E 2 W I N ....... and not Buy & Hold to die of heart attacks

Nobody ever got the message home to this girlie to just simply TRADE, TRADE, TRADE instead of buy and hold which only savvy investors CAN do because TRADING must be the major component of Investing.

Then go look in her Journal at the exact date of the coronavirus crash and see her comment, "ond small ctrash for 4 days and the BEARS come out of the woodwork and dance" = she never saw the greatest crash in History coming and dig this, "rode it all the way to the bottom" ..... and then dig this further, the very next day, March 24th after the bottom was in, when about her normal business of posting like nothing untoward had ever happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burn this f***in place down, Sharky and start from scratch. You deserve better!

Sad, sad, sad

Like I said a year ago ................. then the next wave came .......................

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

For Sharky .............................. this is not a complaint! Fibo don't complain! :):):):):) All Fibo asks for is a fair fight. :ROFLMAO: ................... Please get the key to the cage from her, Sharky. If she dies, there will be nobody to let me out of the cage. :)

1608089595901.png

See the part of new_trader journal when she first noticed Fibo and start reading from there! Women! Then you will understand why women love BAD BOYS like I've been trying to teach these guys here along with colonial History.

Notice that the entire slant of her Journal is now to be in direct competition with me - and also notice that she does not talk to me anymore. Whereas before in 2019, she hounded me everywhere with all sorts of questions about this and that and ran the moment I made a move on her Moons :)

And remember she has been around at T2W since inception. She has NO excuse for such incompetence. Buy and hold belongs in another place, defo not T2W

Just my 2 cents .................... no hard feelings toward new_trader, I offered to fly her to California for a romp but she is too scared. A deadbeat husband perhaps? Who knows? Women!

Merry Christmas :):):):)

Scope & Scale of Fibo's BEAR cannot be fathomed YET .................... because the Dow Jones has not yet reversed. So dig this concept real good ................. the smart fellas are asking thessseelves, "if just a 4th wave of the SPX and/or Dow Jones can bring the world to its knees AND since a 4th wave tells and warns of what's yet to come, it would stand to reason that the coming onslaught after reversal will be soooo YUGE as to be impossible to calculate on current computers/calculators"

Keeping eye on the paragraph above, now plug this into the equation .......................... London is seeing "very sharp, exponential rises" in coronavirus cases, and will be forced to enter the strictest of England's three-tier lockdown system,

I don't know about your cognitive powers but the above statement in the London News today would inspire Fibo to think, "if London is already at its highest tier, the 3rd tier already, then that entire system will have to be busted and revamped and re-jiggered, possibly expanding to a logarithmic system of 50 Tiers of Richter Scale

Jesus H Christ: the height of Wave Lambda of the incoming Tsunami appears to be blowing Fibo's previous concept of 1-klick to smithereens. Wave height is now beyond anything I can easily see. Its incomprehensible

Wave 3 type action in the concrete structure of EARTH ...................... but the Dow Jones ain't even turned YET!

Get out of Dodge, boys

1608141524400.png

California has ordered 5,000 body bags as the state undergoes its "most intense" COVID-19 surge to date

Why it matters: California saw 32,326 new COVID-19 cases on Tuesday and has reached a 14-day average positivity rate of 10.7%, its highest since the pandemic began.

Status
Not open for further replies.