Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ........................ this is what an orgasm looks and feels like :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See the power of Fibo demonstrated and once again validated by the SPX herself as she halted right at the 38.2% Fibo to kiss and cuddle it. Not only that, she hit my 100% Fibo projection, a nice profit taking point and then dropped to the 200-ema

There is 161.8% target higher up but I am satiated with moolah, I can't take profits anymore, I'm full full full so best thing to do when this happens is to just bugger off and go to a BEAR cave and enjoy the spoils of war

1600207370392.png

Buying the 800 point dow dip is the only play today!
Anyone who disagrees post here!

Good news the 2020 Bear market has resumed. You can buy your favorite Bears again.

THIS MONTH'S FEATURED BEARS

• Bing (c1900)
    purple-newin.png

Bing (c1900)
    £195.00
    Very Old Bear made around 1900 likely by the German Company Bing (a similar bear can be seen in the Bing reference book by Ken Yenke ). Scroll down for more information, or email for a video.
  • Delphine (Mystery)
    purple-newin.png

Delphine (Mystery)
    £115.00
    Delphine is a 1930's Pretty Blonde Mohair Teddy Bear in Old Dress. She has such a distinctive look, she would be a pleasing addition to any hug! Scroll down for more information, or email to request a video.
  • Dickory (Chiltern)
    purple-newin.png

Dickory (Chiltern)
    £59.00
    Dickory is a 1940's Chiltern Bear who's been loved and has love to give! Scroll down for more information, or email for a video.
  • Jonty (German)
    purple-newin.png

Jonty (German)
    £195.00
    Jonty is a c1920's German Teddy Bear with his own lovely personality! Scroll down for more information, or email to request a video.

QQQ's making good moolah for Fibo. Downside? Trading! Only dumbphucks trade!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I have to watch real time acton because no TREND factor = lowerlo, lower Hi yet yet yet.

But @ $2,250 per hour, I ain't complaining although my previous business netted me $3,600/hr almost consistently. However, if the trend in the QQQs really gets underway, the nett will jump to $11,800/hr ............... which will then allow me to get off the screen time totally and just ride the horse moving stops up trailing-issimo

Welcome to the good life! :)

All good in Australia mate.

Good morning, Oscar,

Review what you yourself have provided. Just your 2 charts should suffice. You call this good? You've been hanging around Postie too long if you don't see a crash and trend change and only a teeeeeeesy recovery thus far. Look again.

EMPLOYED PEOPLE in Australia ................ fell off a cliff the same way the aborigines used to jump off the cliffs when your ancestors forced them to jump. See video below as it is well documented. What's more, the stock market and economy measure social mood. See more later for the hugely negative social mood in Othello (Australia)

1600368376009.png

Unemployment rate went to the moon, then recovered to Mars for lunch and beer and massage. Recovery correction is normal in how markets move. Nothing goes up in a straight line. All markets zig and zag and dance. TREND is the KEY

UNEMPLOYMENT RATE in Australia

1600368521071.png

its always hundreds of Brits against just one American. That's the new definition of "fair fight" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good morning, Oscar

Best to not say nothing, cause if and when you do, all you do is confirm T2W Ignorance status of nonpareil levels ............... here's why ................. in response to your own assessment that all is good in Australia.

Your Honor, I am done with this one too. Right-click\send to\Outhouse

Enjoy ................. for those who want to learn the real deal instead of just flaunt UK ignorance as in they didn't even know about their own Colonial History if it was not for Fibo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, do I love it so!!! sharky's army gives Fibo the ultimate enjoyment. Even in underdeveloped coutnries Fbo has not ever seen more ignorant people than the Brits and their subjects ................... see below, see first and then argue. :):):)

Trader333, review the info here, then come give me another red card for exposing your army of ignoramuses. They must be protected at all costs = kick the can down the road

Welcome to sh*thouse, Australia

Welcome to ultra sh*thouse, Orthello (Australia

New definition of CRASH par excellence and then a feeble recovery.

1600370666831.png

Monthly double-top ..................... break that 200-month ema and all Hell breaks out. Orthello goes back to the Stone Age where she belongs.

1600370759395.png

Oscar reed has now exceeded the ignorance of Postman.

Never thought this was possible.

Proof already provided above.

Enjoy

Send some more in, Your Honor. I am enjoying this. :) :ROFLMAO:

Capital of Australia = 5 bucks = same as capital of Iceland in 2008 crash

Sell and get out NOW. Try this: just observe the way Donald Trump talks about and eyes the australian prime minister. Its how an american views australia. That's just the way it is. Just an observation. Donald scoffs at the dude and is irritated why he should even have to talk to such a retard! See for yourselves. Its unmistakable

SELL, SELL., SELL, then jump from the frying pan into the fire and move to England :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jezz Fibo was only unemployment data.

You easy wound up bet you have high blood pressure.

Guess I won't be meeting you in Australia or NZ for a cup of tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.