Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 3:48 .................... Trader333 asks Sharkie, "what the Hell is Fibo up to now?" Sharky's professionally hired gunfighters from Goldman Sachs reply, "He's inviting us to join him"

(Using straight Sentiment Analysis and only using TA for timing, Fibo nails the 7 deputies, then goes for the leader from goldman Sachs. (Too my fibo Edges for these dopes to defeat. There is first, psychology, then there's straight TA but then there's Fibonacci = Nature's Law. Can anybody imagine NATURE letting her son down?")

At the very end the big prick from Goldman remembered and recognized and cognited on Fibo when he blurted out, "YOU! YOU! YOU!" ................ from the days back then when I refused to mislead clients about terrible suggestions and told him and his dry c***ts to fck off and stormed out of the office and never looked back"

Hey guys ...................... some psychology aka Sentiment application .... for T2W newbies ....................

For T2W to survive, Fibo must be wrong in this thread call. So its a fight to the finish! Fibo must get killed at all costs. This is why the numbers of vigilantes that come for me is irrelevant. Its expected.

---------------------------------------

Ask Postie & counter-violent and any of the 30 oldtimers the following 3 questions and you will have your entire answer rapidissimo = expediissimo :) :) Keep in mind how an ex would respond. Its the same plateau. :):):)

Can an American ever do anything right?

Can this American (Fibo) ever do anything right?

Has Fibo ever made a single good call since May 6, 2019 (his first day here at T2W)?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then, and only then, after paying attention to the above 3 questions and their respective answers, don't stop there, go to the final step ....... The Ultimate Mystery :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why have they not banned Fibo permanently already?
(8
bans already, On Ignore, ban requests up the yazoo from day#1, hated and disliked You-nanimoulsy at T2W, not a single friend as asked and confirmed by Timsk, does not know anything, has never made a correct call or trade, is very disrespectful and as Trader333 stated sooo many times, "attacks members and demeans and disrespects them" ............... uses foul language and especially the C-word which is heavily verboten at T2W, but most importantly, NOBODY WANTS HIM HERE BECAUSE HE REPELS NEWBIES)

Hey guys ............................ now, after reading the above post(s), look here for the reason why, only a possibility only a probability that I was not killed permanently at T2W because ............ see thread below ......... my very first involvement when I first came to T2W ............................ 100% genuine, my best-est work EVER

from experience I know that if you try to save a drowning Man regardless whether a good swimmer yourself or not, there are people of considerable importance residing in realities above ours, watching the drowning man getting slaughtered by his own kind, namely the core 30 T2W, but a foreigner comes to his rescue and puts in the whole 9 yards of effort for someone with no name, no identity ................................

Points earned by Fibo? Billions. Only realized this much later on down the road. Such lessons have piled up during this lifetime. There is just simply no explaining away that giving a hungry fella a plate of good food to eat is going to go unnoticed by the higher consciousness residing way above this sh*thoue called T2W & UK and Earth

See page 1 in detail to get a glimpse of the c***suckers who reside at T2W

Hey guys ..................... Sunday nite Pacific time ................. 1 newbie and 1 Fibo online .................... but Fibo does not devour newbies :ROFLMAO: .............. but picture this - what if I was into dining on newbies? Man, life would be a breeze foodwise; I'd come out on the prairie only at 3:30 AM London time and there would be zero competition. There would be 1 or 2 or perhaps 3 antelope/zebra available - my needs are small, just one antelope would suffice.

How would I entice said lone antelope without even having to chase it down and do the jugular bite? :):):)

Of course I would show it the thread below and it would come to feed on the rich grasslands not suspecting death is imminent.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ....................... Dow Jones trade ........... see posts #s 5879, 5,901, 5,902, 5,911, 5917

Same chart, no change, some trendlines have been removed to keep the pic easy to see ...................... so remember, we got stunning juicy profits on the Short and then closed it out and are now Long with the Long Stop under the low. Stop is still intact. Long targets are shown in olive on the right ................. we already got to 50%, but I'm not happy unless we at least get to 61.8%. If we do get there, then and only then will my Stop be moved up to just under 61.8%.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Other than that we just just let it rip higher to wherever the rally wants to go ................ 100%, 161.8%, whatever. See the question marks on Wave C? This is because in the early stages of wave C its impossible to tell how far its going until the move has t least developed a bit.

So who the f**k givs a sh*t anyway, its all market money. I could just let it run to Dow Jones 600,000,0000 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But remember and don't forget this: Fibo says this rally is only a BEAR market rally = it will be fully retraced to the downside when complete.

Kapiche?

1600052109732.png

Shown below is an alternative approach ................. the levels shown are another way to see where Wave C will likely go. It has already done 23.6%. It must go to at least 38.2% for me to be happy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Anything higher as I have said already is just bonus, bonus, bonus.

1600052401097.png

Life is good, baby! :)(y):cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ................. wanted to stay up to see the stats on a Monday morning in London during market hours 10:00 AM .............. 4 newbies + 8 oldtimers online :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No cop on duty :):):)

Jesus H Christ .............. this is some BEAR market for T2W. For cryin out loud 12 members online on a Monday morning prime european market time?

Man, these Brits are fading fast.

From the looks of it the entire site is dead except for my thread and the scalping FTSE thread, which ought to be renamed as Life (this thread) and Death (Scalping thread)

To create Life vs To create Death :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ................. wanted to stay up to see the stats on a Monday morning in London during market hours 10:00 AM .............. 4 newbies + 8 oldtimers online :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: No cop on duty :):):)

Jesus H Christ .............. this is some BEAR market for T2W. For cryin out loud 12 members online on a Monday morning prime european market time?

Man, these Brits are fading fast.

From the looks of it the entire site is dead except for my thread and the scalping FTSE thread, which ought to be renamed as Life (this thread) and Death (Scalping thread)

To create Life vs To create Death :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And yet you still come back every day to a place you hate and want to see shut down. That says a lot about you.
And you do hate it, you might 'say' otherwise but your actions make it clear.

Hey guys ...................... see the shocking stuff on Gold ........................ (see my posts on Gold, many, but I will point them out later as themove gets underway)

Current standing: Entire world of gold bugs including all of T2W gold bugs super duper bullish Gold. One cat has even put out a forecast Gold going to $20k from its then $2k Price

So, dig this nugget and tuck it away in your mind. You will be reminded of it down the road ....................

Fibo says Gold is going to shock the sh*t out of them all and go the other way = south to $1,700, $1,450, $1,100 and then $700 approx. to complete Wave C down. Time to finish the move south? 1-2 years = year 2023

It really and truly will shock the entire world, no exceptions.

Hey guys ....................... Dow Jones trade ........... see posts #s 5879, 5,901, 5,902, 5,911, 5917

Same chart, no change, some trendlines have been removed to keep the pic easy to see ...................... so remember, we got stunning juicy profits on the Short and then closed it out and are now Long with the Long Stop under the low. Stop is still intact. Long targets are shown in olive on the right ................. we already got to 50%, but I'm not happy unless we at least get to 61.8%. If we do get there, then and only then will my Stop be moved up to just under 61.8%.

Other than that we just just let it rip higher to wherever the rally wants to go ................ 100%, 161.8%, whatever. See the question marks on Wave C? This is because in the early stages of wave C its impossible to tell how far its going until the move has t least developed a bit.

So who the f**k givs a sh*t anyway, its all market money. I could just let it run to Dow Jones 600,000,0000 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But remember and don't forget this: Fibo says this rally is only a BEAR market rally = it will be fully retraced to the downside when complete.

Kapiche?

View attachment 287783

Shown below is an alternative approach ................. the levels shown are another way to see where Wave C will likely go. It has already done 23.6%. It must go to at least 38.2% for me to be happy. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Anything higher as I have said already is just bonus, bonus, bonus.

View attachment 287784

Just a reminder of my stance: Stop and reverse to short is just below the low in the chart above. The focus is SHORT as it has always been. But playing the Long this time for fcksake

Hey guys ...................... forgot to mention ................... yeah I'm always ready to take heat for it but gots to say it .................

The Wave 3 down I have been talking about that comes after Wave 2 up has completed is close, close close to getting underway. i.e. very very early stages. I believe that if the rally occurs now as in the post before this one, it is a Minor 2 up and when it terminates, the BLAST SOUTH will be that rocket propelled move I have spoken about.

If correct, expect the NY stock exchange to shut down a couple of times as the Dow blasts past 2,000++ points down in a single session

Fasten seatbelts. A Wave of this magnitude has never occurred in the entire History of EARTH going all the way back to the dinosaurs, some of which are still here at T2W.

Kapiche?

View attachment 287783

View attachment 287784

Slam Dunk!! :):)

See chart #2 in quote. Jonesy is almost up to my minimum requirement already and the day ain't even gotten started yet. Not only that, Jonesy flew way past the 61.8% (olive grid for wavelength measurement) Chart is the same as in previous posts. Notice also that Jonesy shot up to exactly the spot where I had market wave C with 2 question marks .... as in
C ?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1600095583306.png

1600095708048.png

Move STOP from under the bottom to right under the low of the red bar at the trendline break (27,636)

The trade is now on Market Money = yet another free loan from the Bank wherein there is not only NO Interest to be paid but also the bank keeps f****in up and placing more principle in my account like there's no tomorrow. Name of the game? Robbing the banksters blind. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Enjoy!!!! No matter whether its true or false that Donald trump is a terrible president (which he is defo not) Fibo gets disgusted when the majority get into a gangbang led by CNN and the fake Media z**ts. This time Ivanka trump slammed yet another dry c**t with a solid Sonic Booooooom!

T2W ........................ 5 newbies + 7 oldtimers = 12 members online in total = T2W BEAR underway as before in a well-established downtrend still in its early stages. What will happen when the Dow Jones actually gets into the 3rd wave down? Jesus H Christ .............. T2W might just disappear poof!!!!

Do something all you useless mutts with your, "T2W is my HOME"

Sorry Father, its not possible to help them no more because:

I think you are right.
Good job i'm already short then !

Wrong! Almost always Wrong! :)

Jesus H Christ!!! The best medication for you continues to be the best and only medication for ALL participants in the thread below (Scalping FTSE futures thread - the Auschwitz of T2W) ......................... do the opposite of your natural instincts.

No Live trades in 20 years, only hot air and hocus-pocus. I'm on to you. You should have just remained quiet. But you poured out all your secrets in the thread below. Now, Fibo's got you by the kahunas. Start praying, Violet! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ........................ step up to the plate and help Sharky ...............................

only 2 members online now 10:38 Pacific time USA ................ prime time american markets ............ terrible showing guys. I know its a BEAR market and is inevitably going to be hard. But you said, "T2W is my Home" .................. but it sure as sh*t looks like that the only one propping up T2W at this juncture is Fibo - T2W's worst nightmare!!!! Strange things happen in a BEAR of this caliber. Bizarre things. Things have taken a turn for the surreal with Fibo now pulling T2W out of the ocean depths.

Fight boys, fight, don't give up so easily.

Christmas is right around the corner and in light of the abandonment of T2W ongoing I can guarantee the song for Christmas this year will be YOU-nanimously a distress Call for the Return of T2W as a gift for Christmas

I'm all for it and will chip in and sing

Hey guys ...................... w.r.t. T2W ............................ Help is urgently reqd. .................

BEAR markets tend to flush out the weak ones, the ones carrying high high debt. A BEAR of this magnitude, 2 degrees of Trend, is the Killer Elite with an engine so deep it ain't ever tapped its full potential ................. until 2020-2023.

BEAR market will test the INSANITY DEFINITION = doing the same things you've always done, yet this time expecting a different result

Get on your horse, guys and go to fight. Life ain't worth a sh*t without a fight!!!!~

I'm already on the front lines and have been so since January 2018 (= from more than 2 years ago) .............. Preparation is the key EDGE of EDGES. There is no 2nd place contender

Hy guys .................. its quite possible that the vapors of Wave 3 have hit the shoreline .................. remember that Wave 3 like all other waves manifests first on the mental plane and only then, after that on Price ...................... so there will be a noticeable change in sentiment when even vapors show up

Very hard to predict but I keep trying ..............

Have a look at the dry up of T2W traffic all of a sudden today from start of trading day ................. huge, huge, huge, collapse in traffic

T2W ..................... see the Auschwitz thread for some really telling insights ................ Postie :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thread down to just 2 guys, Postie and Dentalfloss and both are getting hammered but Postie is suffering because I believe his is gambling with the milk money - whereas Dentalfloss is paying video games in the arcade, no losses possible

Prepare your learning lessons for today by reviewing Pages # 6845, 6846, 6847 - keep it simple by ignoring Dentalfloss posts, they are all a 2-yr old kid eating cookies and farting while playing video games. Focus on Postie, counter-violent and madharde ................ many others are dead already

Back later with analysis and a shaft in Postie's bum. :):):):):):):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Slam Dunk!! :):)

See chart #2 in quote. Jonesy is almost up to my minimum requirement already and the day ain't even gotten started yet. Not only that, Jonesy flew way past the 61.8% (olive grid for wavelength measurement) Chart is the same as in previous posts. Notice also that Jonesy shot up to exactly the spot where I had market wave C with 2 question marks .... as in
C ?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 287803

View attachment 287804

Move STOP from under the bottom to right under the low of the red bar at the trendline break (27,636)

The trade is now on Market Money = yet another free loan from the Bank wherein there is not only NO Interest to be paid but also the bank keeps f****in up and placing more principle in my account like there's no tomorrow. Name of the game? Robbing the banksters blind. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Enjoy!!!! No matter whether its true or false that Donald trump is a terrible president (which he is defo not) Fibo gets disgusted when the majority get into a gangbang led by CNN and the fake Media z**ts. This time Ivanka trump slammed yet another dry c**t with a solid Sonic Booooooom!

Dow Trade just closed Live in real time, so real its scary, baby 28,064 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

$72k profit for just the LONG only ................... not bad for 1 day's work but still nothing to write home about.

Big Joe having a blast!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys .................. learning school free lesson for Newbies .................... if you see this happening to you, retreat instantly from TRADING whether Demo or real and take time off to revisit the BASICS.

Say thanks to Postie for proffereing material for this Lesson in LOSTNESS = The market will slaughter you = will slaughter a fumbler = will slaughter a choker!

Status
Not open for further replies.