Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys .................. learning school free lesson for Newbies .................... if you see this happening to you, retreat instantly from TRADING whether Demo or real and take time off to revisit the BASICS.

Say thanks to Postie for proffereing material for this Lesson in LOSTNESS = The market will slaughter you = will slaughter a fumbler = will slaughter a choker!

refer to the Auschwitz thread

Page # 6845, 6846, 6847 ................ posts # 102,681, 102,684, 686, 687, 688, 701, 702,, 703, 704

madharde #102,668
= common denominator of entire thread = LOSTNESS, total chaos, confusion to the nth, gambling the milk money and losing every damn day. Its no way to live. But he can't quit. WhY? Addicted. Needs psycological assistance. He lacks the willpower to stop killing hissself

The rest are all Postie: Lost, does not understand Price action, no clue about Trend, does not even begin to realize that markets cannot be understood the conventional way - its counter-intuitive. Even after 30 years as a trader, this basic tenet has escaped him completely. Arguing and disagreeing with the Market is a recipe for disaster

The fellow named NVP on the other hand (not in this thread) does not argue, he just goes L or S, that's it. Win or lose, don't matter, he keeps it the way its supposed to be.

Postie's wife and parents should be notified asap or else we have a dead man after 30 years of trading.

Why does Postie take the hit from Fibo? Along with counter-violent? Because they are the head of the snake, the T2W, 2-headed snake that is killing newbies left and right.

BEAR has exposed these criminals perfectly by sending the right Man (Fibo) in to T2W, a man of considerable intemperate disposition, but who always gets the job done and always delivers the Mail regardless the gloomy weather or war or famine or flood

Hey guys .......................... dig this ....................... Postie & counter-violent forgot the briefcase. What briefcase? Fibo's briefcase!!!! :):):):)

But first, get a load of how obsessed Postie is with Fibo. I'm starting to think Postie is no fella at all, but rather a female and worse, a feminist. She will be treated as such. :):)

See thread below, post #2 by postie posing as 1nvest .............. such a terrible actress, too funny, can't fool Fibo. Can fool Trader333, but not Fibo. :)
>>> This is just the beginning, there's the proverbial "elephant in the room" we also seem to be forgetting making T2W less enjoyable to read. A thread being populated by a complete turd, let alone non-human <<<

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So, back to line one at top of the post. The briefcase that Postie and counter-violent demanded from Fibo at T2W as payment to be a member

T2W ......................... goddamn this place is so funny, they send these vigilantes up against me, first 3 then 2, then 1 and then 3 again and so on. One worse and sloppier than the other. Any of these pygmies have a chance against Fibo? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What the fck happened to the 3 vigilantes they sent before Postie and counter-violent? In their ignorance and stupidity they killed hundreds of their own but can't hit a single strand of hair of the American :):):):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cool:

T2W .................. 1 newbie online at 7:22 PM Pacific (Monday) .....................

Jesus H Christ! This place has dropped off a cliff.

If I don't see Trader333 tomorrow morning, it means he too has gone.

Bloody Hell.

T2W .................. 1 newbie online at 7:22 PM Pacific (Monday) .....................

Jesus H Christ! This place has dropped off a cliff.

If I don't see Trader333 tomorrow morning, it means he too has gone.

Bloody Hell.

It is morning but no sign of Trader333. Of course, if it was not for Fibo nobody else would care. Will T3 return later today or tomorrow or never?

Once again T2W is fast approaching Hotel California ......................... such a lovely place, such a lonely place, mirrors on the ceiling, champagne on ice, there are such pretty people but 9 of the floors are totally empty and the 10th floor has only 10 people still breathing. There is no security guard on duty and no manager on the premises either. Out on the meadow in front of the Hotel California is a photographer recording the demise which has noticeably accelerated in the last 2 days

Hey guys ..................... showboating is fun but one gots to have substance to pull it off ............... Postie lacks such substance by a zillion and worse still, he decided to go up against Fibo = disaster :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dow Trade just closed Live in real time, so real its scary, baby 28,064 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

$72k profit for just the LONG only ................... not bad for 1 day's work but still nothing to write home about.

Big Joe having a blast!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reminder of how its done! See quote in detail and the following posts sequentially for the whole dope and thought-ing that went-ed into this trade. see posts #s 5879, 5,901, 5,902, 5,911, 5917

:)Reminder of how both the Short and the Long were nailed. :)(y):cool::D:ROFLMAO:

See these posted attachments below in the earlier posts to get a glimpse into what it mans to CALL in advance as opposed to Postie's Call after the fact aka Hindsight.

Yeah baby, now see where we IS at now: Remember the mentions of minimum 38.2% retracement and/or projection to minimum of 61.8% or 100%. Both targets done, done, done.

Stunning! At ET the inbox would flood, the Likes would skyrocket but here in Britland, the success of an american is hated, hated, hated with a passion. We now await Postie to come in and tear it all apart verbally but yet refuse to duel with me LIVE in person in London!!! That's the difference between Brits (cowards) and Americans (always honor a duel at dawn)

1600186604468.png

Postie ....................... watch this ................... then dig it ................. then dig it real good ................. then come on over and s**k my c**k :ROFLMAO:

When will the day ever come that anybody at T2W (Hotel california) will ever be able to do stuff like this? Trader333, I told you a while back last year to burn this place to the ground, nobody here knows doodly and they are going up against the most relentless adversary (The Market) .................. death stalks this place non-stop. Jesus H Christ, even my local coffee shop has waaaay more customers/members online at any given instant. Your top hit of 18 members = even less than when the coffee shop is slow

So, back to Postie. :):):)

See previous post and related posts on the trade on the dow JOnes both Short and Long and then take the time and see all the live trades since May 2019 in the thread, including the spectacular opener on Page1 of the thread that was turned around into a juicy profit that prevented my first big loss EVER - then add to this that Fibo has never ever had a blown account - this has already defeated the antediluvian Law: all traders without exception blow at least one account, most often tens of accounts and most often die.

Look at the spectacular Fibo FAN and how the mighty Dow JOnes is respecting the FAN even on the lowly 1H time frame.

Postie, do the honors now at a local blow-job bar in London instead of Pattaya, Thailand

1600189591347.png

Hey Guys ............................. dig this .....................

T h e M o n e y j u s t k e e p s p o u r i n g i n :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nasdaq Qs

View attachment 287524

Well the clock says its time to close
I guess I'd better go now
I'd really to stay here all nite

Let me sleep a nite in your soul kitchen :):):):):):)

Don't miss the resumption of the Short on QQQ ........................... oil weaponry and keep ready

For Sharky ............................. Defense ........................... read first

Start from June 2020, looks for Postman's first post to me in this thread ................... outright attacks, non stop day after day. Then he comes in as 1nvest which Trader333 missed or purposely ignored and continued.

In real life I put any such attacker in a choke hold and put it deep into the Transverse Colon. That's just the way it is

I had sent you an email to apply the Law, your own Laws of the Journal forum and block all entrants to my thread. I don't need to talk to any of them. These are all dummies of the nth, nothing, not a single nugget can be gained.

YOU blocked my access to all threads. OK, no problem.

But YOU never expected your retards would come to visit the very same person they wanted banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go figure!

Keep them out and there will be smooth sailing. Let them come in and I will fck 'em all. Its like moderator Lightning McQueen said, "letting Fibo into other threads = letting the fox in with the chickens" ..................... Only at T2W do chickens come willingly into the fox lair. Go figure!!!

Re-read the email I sent you and Trader333. YOU have already gotten rid of all Americans, I'm the last one - near extinction at T2W

So if you gotta pull that smokewagon, go ahead. No hard feelings on my part! :):)

Have a good one, sharky

Slam Dunk!! :):) ........................ GBPUSD .............. see earlier posts and mentions of the 200-day rubber-band effexct and near-guaranteed destination after a wide space opens between Price and the 200

Boom! Got within a hair, got scared and bolted :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1600194662985.png

Hey guys ............................. dig this ......................... you've seen the lovely shortie on QQQ recently.

Now dig this:
QQQ rallied to my minimum target aka 100% aka wave equality i.e. Wave C = Wave A
see chart. Can it go to 161.8%? Of course it can. But am I going to play it? NO! Risk is now climbing astronomically so I do not play.

Remember what one of my teachers said, "when risk is low and its as easy as walking to the other side of the room and picking up a bunch of great money just left on the floor, nail it and pocket it!"

1600195331369.png

Hey guys .................... the Fibo way .................... :)

Death and destruction all around Fibo. 40% of my American brothers and sisters are hurting financially, such painful stress. Sad, sad, sad. But is it right for me to also die just because my family of Americans are dying financially in huge numbers with more deaths to come? Food banks all over the place, long lines to get food to eat, downright disheartening and demoralizing for Fibo.

NO! I asked my Father this very same question and he said .................... "Live Fibo, Live, Live for me, I await your return HOME but now is not the time, live, live, live, you earned it, see that you get paid"

10 years down the road THEY will say, "Fibo warned these daft English but nobody listened"

Welcome to Planet Earth. Casting pearls amongst swine

T2W in action .......................... same mentality as almost anywhere I go ......................... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

100 years of systematical decline into near 3rd world status and they still don't get it. Exactly the ditto dame sentiment at T2W that Fibo noticed since day #1:):):):):)

The only way to make money is to do as I do and all the other old timers on T2W - swing trade.
Buy when its going up and sell when its going down, Its only taken you 2 years to come around to my way of thinking but congratulations it takes some idiots a lot longer than you.
Well done ... at last. Keep following our lead and you might just make some real money.

Get Postie's v**va out of your mouth, #clownshoes. You're Australian, you don't have to be a slave no more after all the aborigine genocide

Titlist Billy Joe Saunders' license suspended over social media post

Fibo's definition of a p***y Brit. P***y and Brit go together? Yeah, baby!

The British Boxing Board of Control suspended the license of super middleweight world titlist Billy Joe Saunders on Monday over a video he posted to social media in which he claimed to demonstrate ways men could abuse their wives.

Saunders (29-0, 14 KOs), 30, of England, drew the ire of British regulators and others because of a video he posted to social media over the weekend -- which has been deleted -- in which he purported to show men who are at home during the coronavirus pandemic how they could abuse their wives if they were being bothered. Saunders did so by displaying various punching techniques on a heavy bag.

In 2018, he posted a video in which he was shown offering an apparent homeless woman crack cocaine if she hit a passerby on the street. The BBB ofC fined him £100,000.
Thanks for the great trading advice there fibo ... oh wait a minute, you dont trade do you. Just post endless insults and references to world wide genocides in order to score a few internet points. Shame on you fibo, your god will judge you by your foul deeds.

Australian or English against 1 american as at T2W ................. full home court advantage but still can't win .......

Status
Not open for further replies.