Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jezz Fibo was only unemployment data.

You easy wound up bet you have high blood pressure.

Guess I won't be meeting you in Australia or NZ for a cup of tea.

Better than a cup of tea or coffee. Beer and party, always game, differences cast aside in a heartbeat. Fibo is easy going.
But you should get used to by "wound up" is that Fibo does not tolerate stupid+proud combo

You could have just looked at the Australian (^AORD) chart before mouthing off ignorance.

No person who is ignorant but not proud gets into any trouble with Fibo. Pride in ignorance the trademark of T2W (no exceptions) is what Fibo destroys .................. like here

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oscar, in Los Angeles at a beer place
not another hotel then Fibo?

Delusional
adjective

characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
"hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"
  • based on or having faulty judgement; mistaken.
    "their delusional belief in the project's merits never wavers"

Hey guys, Stonks only go up. Buy the dip. Anything else is bollocks.

Dow 28,000 is here!

Hey guys ........................ this is what an orgasm looks and feels like :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See the power of Fibo demonstrated and once again validated by the SPX herself as she halted right at the 38.2% Fibo to kiss and cuddle it. Not only that, she hit my 100% Fibo projection, a nice profit taking point and then dropped to the 200-ema

There is 161.8% target higher up but I am satiated with moolah, I can't take profits anymore, I'm full full full so best thing to do when this happens is to just bugger off and go to a BEAR cave and enjoy the spoils of war

View attachment 287882
Hmmm actually no Fibo, that is just a chart. You've obviously not experienced a real orgasm with a woman (or man not judging).

QQQ's making good moolah for Fibo. Downside? Trading! Only dumbphucks trade!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I have to watch real time acton because no TREND factor = lowerlo, lower Hi yet yet yet.

But @ $2,250 per hour, I ain't complaining although my previous business netted me $3,600/hr almost consistently. However, if the trend in the QQQs really gets underway, the nett will jump to $11,800/hr ............... which will then allow me to get off the screen time totally and just ride the horse moving stops up trailing-issimo

Welcome to the good life! :)
"QQQ's making good moolah for Fibo. "

Hmmm QQQ aint doin so well over the last month that youve been holding it. 304 to 270 thats a 10% LOSS, well at least you know what it feels like to be fucked at last!
Let it go Fibo let it go, you will feel so much better when you start making money buying the dip. Even the self proclaimed 'retards' on wall street bets are making more money that you. Why dont you have a look and see if they can help you make some cash.
qqq.png

Last edited by a moderator:
QQQ's making good moolah for Fibo. Downside? Trading! Only dumbphucks trade!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I have to watch real time acton because no TREND factor = lowerlo, lower Hi yet yet yet.

But @ $2,250 per hour, I ain't complaining although my previous business netted me $3,600/hr almost consistently. However, if the trend in the QQQs really gets underway, the nett will jump to $11,800/hr ............... which will then allow me to get off the screen time totally and just ride the horse moving stops up trailing-issimo

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
QQQ

Fibo is bullish on the Nasdaq!
After 2 years of telling us we're about to experience the worst crash since antediluvian times he's now buying the top!
This is FOMO at its best!

Bagholder fibo, I bet red is your colour eh Fibo.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh Fibo fibo fibo long QQQ and losing money.
You're FOMO has cost you dearly.

1600452067249.png

Hey guys .................. learning school free lesson for Newbies .................... if you see @fibo_trader, retreat instantly from READING.

This is officially the start of the Bear market, @fibo_trader has GONE. Blown his account again!
Waited 2 years to catch the top then BOUGHT Nasdaq just as the bottom fell out of the market.
Circular motion with the right hand.

Now lets just delete this whole thread!

Hey guys ............................. back in action again ......................... the game goes on ......................

Banned from mid-September to October 8 (today). So could not update the thread. Banned for Life? Yeah. 9 times now. A new T2W record. Anyone else surpassed this stat in the past from year 2000 - 2020, raise your hand and come have a beer!!!! :)

Saint Peter aka Sharky guarding the gates of Heaven answered his flock at T2W when asked why he let the biggest scoundrel back on? Sharky's answer shocked them all ................... "out here in Heaven we go strictly by stats; when you guys wrote or spoke on Earth, members and newbies got bored & snored, but when Fibo wrote or spoke, people prayed!!!"

Thanks Sharky :):)

Hey guys ..................... back to work ................... SPX 1H

SELL SELL SELL any/all LONGS. Close it out. Shut it down. Take your Long profits and go splurge. Notice the Fibo 61.8% arrival today? Honor it!

Then prepare to go SHORT. Short entries will be too swift to post as I load top heavy. Put a trendline on the recent 1H rally and pay attention to the internal lower low when it comes.

Good luck!

1602183198502.png

new corona wave might be on its way

They say the United States is the greatest country on Earth!! I agree :) Is there a 2nd place contender? NO! :)

So, wehn Fibo gets it right on the greatest country on Earth, that's a significant thing.

Slam Dunk!!! Corona Second wave is in progress

1602185810735.png

This thread perspective from forest view ................................... note the Top called by Fibo and then dig this: the market went sideways for about 2 years thereafter killing the time value of money and then dig this, crashed and killed all survivors still Long. earth should be barren, no Life after this considerable drubbing.

Behold the majestic call that has thus far stood the test of time ....................... such has never ever been called at T2W or any other forum EVER EVER

1602187085920.png

Hey guys ....................... dig it .................... let's have some Rum & Coke :):)

Market just closed. Yawn! Updating the stance of fibo so there can never be any doubt

Bearish bearish bearish since day #1 of this thread. No change in bearishness. We have a Great Depression 2 on our heads. Intense pain and suffering yet to come. Only wave 1 down has been completed and ended March 23rd. Yes, SPX made a higher high so this throws off the wave count for the SPX. Hardly matters. Bottomline is the risk is sky high to be Long. This is actually the best time for a professional to take time off and rest up and get recharged for a new trading year.

Rest & relaxation & time off & entertainment is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.