Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ........................... exasperation of a Brit (Postie) by Fibo? ............... its a twofer, first there is Brit vs American, whch s already a losing situation for Brts at the get go. But now replace the current American with one of his brothers, a chap named Fibo. Then the game begins. The game actually expands exponentially.

How often does stuff like this happen? Every damn day!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo's BEAR kicking ass big time ................... Hilton closing, closing, closing, gone gone gone? Big fckup for Big Joe. Why? Thai Airways and AirAsia stewardesses, Fibo's specialty, love to be taken on dates to the Hilton, great bars, terrific restaurants and the rooms are right there.

Fibo's BEAR is kicking ass big time, beeeeeeg time ...............

5 months ago, but now with a 3rd wave approaching, these hotels will fill up quickly in Fibo's BEAR.

Just messing with Marriott and others when they call me with offers for weekly visits to their hotels - wanted to see howlow I could take them? It a measure of the DEFLATIONARY band. How far can I stretch it now in the early stages of the FIRESALE ................. down to $20. Fast forward to months down the road and it will b 5 bucks if they are still around

Five bucks was the Capital of Iceland in the 2008 crash. This time I plan to buy the entire friggin country and make it my personal hot springs

I speak the language so no problem there, its not different really from Swedish

UK hotels to become homeless shelters under coronavirus plan

The strategy to safeguard the homeless will be announced on Monday and following the lead of California in allowing vacant hotels to be requisitioned into homes for rough sleepers and those vulnerable to the virus.

Hey guys .......................... GBPUSD ................... see posts earlier ......................

take your short profits now as we approach the 200-day ema.

Hey guys ............................. where do Asian Car show companies go to find the foxiest chicks? ................. (1) Northern Thailand (2) South Korea (3) China

This here is Surat Thani in the south of Thailand ............... But the girl in the video is mass produced in Fibo town, Chiangmai, Northern Thailand. More specifically, approx. 24 kilometers from Fibo's home ................ and are to be found in stunning large numbers at Chiang mai University. Which is one of the reasons Brits, Joy-mans, Eye-talians, Spaniards and Euro cats try their damndest to get jobs as English teachers. The entire University and its surrounds, Niemanheimen St et al can be called Fox Haven

European or American fox vs Thailand fox = NO contest, the latter wins by a wide margin and dig this, will consider YOU her KING. Trouble between men and women like in American and UK? Bloody Hell NO. This is why an American man with a broken spine after getting divorced, robbed blind in court, lost his kids too, recovers in the Hospital knows as thailand in under 2 weeks and if he has the good fortune to run into Big Joe quickly after getting the broken spine, he recovers in Chiangmai on HIS VERY FIRST DAY ON A DOUBLE DATE

Hey guys .......................... Fibo is bloody Hell homesick ...................... borders are not open yet and all sorts of sh*t required for documentation and combined with an expected lockdown again, its hard to go back home. The girl I'm with calls on Facetime 3 times a day. Alone in a big house by herself, I've encouraged her to bring her Ma and Pa and sister and even a ton of friends from all over thailand to visit and stay for weeks if not months. Some have come but it is not solving it. I gots to find a way to get back home.

Fibo is deep in his own BEAR market of living in a concrete jungle when his actual home is a Paradise of Greenery and rolling meadows and ................................... peace and calm .......................... mountains ................ with the ocean within a 1 hour flight

This guy who made this video knows exactly what he is talking about. He has got it right 100%. He has found Heaven just like fibo did. When you have stumbled into it, the search is over. There is no further quest. End of the line.

Postie, here's the chart .................. I figure you play on nanosecond timeframe but unfortunately I will b committed if I play on that puny frame, so I tried and tried and tried to see how low time frame I could go without puking and the furthest I could go is 10-min. timeframe. So the trendlines shown are 1H timeframe but the 2 very close to Price are 10-min. timeframe trendlines for a quick exit from the Short from the very top with a stunner of profits.

That's how its done, motherf****** :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: IN REAL TIME, real real real unlike T2W in hindsight!!!

View attachment 287689

Slam Dunk! :):) Suspected Wave C up underway .............. Stop for Long goes under the Sept. 10 low

Now we see how far Wave C will go? See chart below same as chart above but with the C-wave internal subdivisions

Wave C has passed 38.% and is now at 50%. See the higher subdivisions at 61.8%, 100% .......................

1599838786204.png

Hey guys ................. Postie dong the right thing for a change ................ he has become a market commentator, could get a job at CNBC ..................... see last 2 pages of thread below 6842, 6843 .................... :):)

Postie finally cogniting after 20 years of taking it in the yazoo ............ "If sex is a pain in the ass, then you're doing it wrong ... "

T2W .................... 4 newbies +10 oldtimers online during prime US markets .................. the smell of death pervades.

More appear to have dropped out of the slaughter of the innocents thread

Its like with the job market's expected resurgence and rebound AFTER the Corona wave had subsided or was over. No respite at T2W either. The bleeding continues. All this in the face of the next wave has not yet started.

BEAR's joke of the last 75 million years that left me reeling and falling with laffffter:
Hilton Hotel to house the homeless population at its various locations and Time Square location to do the same

All in line with my Thread CALL especially this surreptitious factor ............................
It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Hey guys ................................... Trader333 .................................... keep eye on this guy :) .............. if/when this guy blows Dodge, it will be the equivalent market signal of Wave 4. Then there will be only one wave down left, namely Wave 5. Then its all over!!!!!! Timing it? No way to do so without T2W graphs of traffic etc., just like any stock, but Trader333 departure will confirm wave 4 so that will help a great deal with timing the final demise.

what will happen when the traffic drops down to under 5? Surely the admin. will cognite that they need to switch from Moderation to Mortician. But does Trader333 have such qualifications? One has to at least have a Hearse for such work.

Hey guys ....................... perform a service to the wife and kids of these 2 clowns who have been at trading for 20-30 years and are no more than a pair of buffoons and even that might be stretching it.

Man are these guys losing left and right, but worse they are addicted to it and cannot quit. That's where the real danger is.

Almost as good as real trading records is the revelation of just talking to the wife. She'll tell you in no uncertain terms how Postie is destroying their family. She will beg you to help her.

I'm not joking, these 2 clowns are killing not only themselves but taking the whole ship down for 20 years

counter-violent & Postman = duffers of the nth

Frightening and sobering regarding the ubiquitous 97% traders lose and lose consistently and come back for more and more punishment UNTIL THEY GO INTO REHAB and even they are gong to blow in and out of DODGE. Not easy to quit a heroin addiction of this magnitude that has gotten sooooo deep in the blood!

Yikes!!!! I might have to just simply split this coup as its now becoming too disgusting to watch!!!!!

Postman (lovingly called Postie by others and Fibo) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pg 6165 ............. Feb 14, 2020 post # 92,461
John Jackson II fcks Postie for bad call. Sooooo many bad calls by Postie, shocking. Staggering. Same shit, different page of the thread. Then Oscar Reed attacks JJ II for calling postie's scam

Read further to see that Postie never ever woke up to the fact that Dow Jones had topped on Feb 12. He not only never saw it coming, he never saw it happening even days and days after all the way down. Any normal trader would be several accounts blown. But Postie with a 10k account would be history in 1 day and homeless without a family. NO wonder he does not want to meet me face to face in London for a showdown.

More proof that Postie is a giant fckup from Kingdom come and came-d? see post # 92,471 Feb 17, 2020............ I'm Long and holding ................. hahahahaha ................ he's Long and holding in a new BEAR market. Missed the turn, never saw it coming just like fibo stated nobody at T2W can. they never see nothing coming. All fckin liars and cheats. No wonder they won't show up for a showdown.

Postie's lack of understanding of his own Index, FTSE 100. So basic, so elementary, staggering .............................. #92,520 Feb 19, 2020 (FYI the day of the SPX, Nas Top :) :) )

ROFLMAO #92,591 Pg 6173 Taken a long on the dow .............. he does ths in a BEAR that's droping like a stone he goes long. RETARD!!!

Postie # 92,593 Got fcked by a giant blackie. Killed baby killed there is no recovery from this. More accounts blown. Pg 6173

#92,596 cott with his c**k in a lie. Nailed. But Brits are a fused bunch. At ET he would be slaughterered for lying. Credibility therefore would be ZERO

Postie was fcked so much on Feb 24, he fcked off from posting :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Postie came back on Feb 25th and tried shortinghe FTSE 100 #92,692 Pg 6180 ............... onwards ...................... amateur nonpareil. Such gross and colossal stupidity. Shocking! He got 40 points from such a stellar short that he could have just held onto as the river was flowing bigtime down down down. Such f***in retrads. I've not seen anything like this stupidity. No wonder they won't duel with me in London face to face with trading records

#92,795 see how Postie admits he got f***ed. Again it all boils doen to "T2W never sees the turn coming and can never go with the river short. Never!!!.

#92,796 Postie still planning a dow long ...................... in a confirmed crash .......... what an idiot!

#92,806 Pg 6188 Postie f***ed on the Nikkei too.

#92,810 Pg 6188 Postie lost lost lost, still had no clue that we are in a major downdraft, still focussed LONG. Idiot.

#92915 Postie hammered again. Retard still going long in a waterfall decline

#92,949 Postie still Long-ing n a ragin waterfall decline. Gets f***ed again

#92,960 Postie says finally, "its not looking good for Longs" ROFLMAO

#92,961 Postie is still holding his longs ROFLMAO

#92,963 Postie lost, lost lot with , "how many down days in a row can we get?"

#92,991 Postie still LONG bias, still has no clue what's going on> Welcome to T2W. Q.E.D.

#93,004 Postie asking whether 25,000 will hold or perhaps 24,900? ........... the Dow went down afurther whopper after this to Hell

#93,150 Its the Dow - there's always more upside .............. Postie still Long bias in a raging crash the worst in 75 million years

#93,169 Postie ssaid, "no one ever lost money holding the Dow, the charts will show you that. ................ By dd he not see this waterfall decline coming and istherefore still Long biased. Idiot! This son of a gun might be a spinner and screamer. ROFLMAO

#93,180 Still Long this time FTSE .................. this time made +167 ............. but look at the insanity of Long in a raging waterfall decline = going against the river = only amateurs do this

#93374 Postie totally exposes his bum ............ I mean totally exposes his stupidity here. The drop is hardly underway and he calls it ended. Such an amateur, lost lost lot. And Dentalfloss congrats him.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

our Honor, I'm done with this scammer named Postman :) but I want him to stay, keep me from getting bored in this graveyard :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

postman\right-click\send to\ Venezuela :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

read entire quote

P O S T I E P O S T I E P O S T I E

taken apart - his bum taken apart ..................... there's much more to check out in the scalping thread, I've completed only about 20 pages. Jesus H Christ!!!! F***in scary stuff.

Hey guys ....................... perform a service to the wife and kids of these 2 clowns who have been at trading for 20-30 years and are no more than a pair of buffoons and even that might be stretching it.

Man are these guys losing left and right, but worse they are addicted to it and cannot quit. That's where the real danger is.

Almost as good as real trading records is the revelation of just talking to the wife. She'll tell you in no uncertain terms how Postie is destroying their family. She will beg you to help her.

I'm not joking, these 2 clowns are killing not only themselves but taking the whole ship down for 20 years

counter-violent & Postman = duffers of the nth

Frightening and sobering regarding the ubiquitous 97% traders lose and lose consistently and come back for more and more punishment UNTIL THEY GO INTO REHAB and even they are gong to blow in and out of DODGE. Not easy to quit a heroin addiction of this magnitude that has gotten sooooo deep in the blood!

Yikes!!!! I might have to just simply split this coup as its now becoming too disgusting to watch!!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🙃🙃:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Look, it's not our fault you aren't allowed in the FTSE thread.
Nah...just kidding....it probably is
!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🙃🙃:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Look, it's not our fault you aren't allowed in the FTSE thread.
Nah...just kidding....it probably is
!

Nah! Its not your fault. Its the fault of being American! Just being born there and being here is a double whammy!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What FTSE thread? There is rarely any talk about FTSE. Its all Dow/SPX and occasional Nasdaq. Yuppies? In thing to trade with the big boys? :)

Not a trick question - see post below and ask, "this trader makes money trading?" Evidence is loud and clear. More evidence? Beer and/or wine central London. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

post #5757 ........... Page 384

Status
Not open for further replies.