Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Postie, you're thinking too small and too erroneously. Too small fry. You'll never be the Man if you dream so small.

refer to your posts below:
post# 102,455 (I'm out now -65 , looks like dow is going down to 27,200) Dow 27,198 and bounce!

Get your head out of your ass, Postie and look at the forest, #clownshoes. :) Sticking with your Dow Jones, don't you see how stretched the rubber band was above the 200-day? That's where its going .................... 26,335 ..... just above that is 26,608 = very important station for snacks

The big magnets reside at 25,000, 23,710, 22,411

One step at a time, one station at a time

Trader333 should give you a good spanking instead of protecting you. :)

Postie, for cryin out loud at least raise your view to the 1H timeframe, #clownshoes. At the very least ............. try to use the videogames cat in your thread, Dentalfloss eating cookies and farting and drawing lines

Here's the 1H line on the dow JOnes. Why are you f***in with all the smaller sh*t? Wake up clown!! :) You can take profits if/when the trendline breaks topside because you're a short-term cat.

1599636896708.png

Latest on Postie and his family of retards like counter-violent, Dentalfloss, Trendie and the rest of the gang here aka THE DUMB MONEY.

Look how cocksure the Dumb Money is. Look at their optimism. Its off the charts. If Warren Buffet sees this he would instantly apply his golden rule = eurphoria high, get the fck out and stay out. Buy you Postie, you're still LONG and Long biased.

1599637260755.png

Postie, you're thinking too small and too erroneously. Too small fry. You'll never be the Man if you dream so small.

refer to your posts below:
post# 102,455 (I'm out now -65 , looks like dow is going down to 27,200) Dow 27,198 and bounce!

Get your head out of your ass, Postie and look at the forest, #clownshoes. :) Sticking with your Dow Jones, don't you see how stretched the rubber band was above the 200-day? That's where its going .................... 26,335 ..... just above that is 26,608 = very important station for snacks

The big magnets reside at 25,000, 23,710, 22,411

One step at a time, one station at a time

Trader333 should give you a good spanking instead of protecting you. :)
Latest on @fibo_trader 's wild ass guesses where the market is going....
"Sticking with your Dow Jones, don't you see how stretched the rubber band was above the 200-day? That's where its going .................... 26,335 ..... just above that is 26,608 = very important station for snacks"

90 MINUTES later Dow UP 400 points just short of 27,800 and 1,500 points off fibo's clownlike guess.
LMFAO
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You'll never be the Man if you dream so small.

I agree unfortunately on this one Postie, you need to be dreaming much bigger, like owning hotels and restaurants in Paris
eh Girlfriend, innit like. dream big

1599513826210.png

there aint no dream like a Fibo dream
#fibothefraud

fibofictitioushotel.JPG

This one's for you girlfriend..you can build your very own restaurant and hotel. great thing is, when it gets too small with all your made up residents, you can just add little pieces to make it bigger

1599513826210.png

#fibothefraud

I agree unfortunately on this one Postie, you need to be dreaming much bigger, like owning hotels and restaurants in Paris
eh Girlfriend, innit like. dream big

1599513826210.png

there aint no dream like a Fibo dream
#fibothefraud
If only I was as rich and successful with ladyboys like @fibo_trader
Please teach me how ...

sad.jpg

... to lie like you do fibo.

A little something to get us started in understanding our very own resident whackjob
#Fibothefraud

Defining a pathological liar

A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes for pathological lying, it’s not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way.

Some lies seem to be told in order to make the pathological liar appear the hero, or to gain acceptance or sympathy, while there’s seemingly nothing to be gained from other lies.

Some evidence from 2007Trusted Source suggests that issues affecting the central nervous system may predispose someone to pathological lying.

Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder. Trauma or head injuries may also play a role in pathological lying, along with an abnormality in hormone-cortisol ratio.

A 2016 studyTrusted Source of what happens in the brain when you lie found that the more untruths a person tells, the easier and more frequent lying becomes. The results also indicated that self-interest seems to fuel dishonesty.

Though the study didn’t specifically look at pathological lying, it may give some insight into why pathological liars lie as much and as easily as they do.

The following are some of the scientifically recognizedTrusted Source traits and characteristics of pathological liars.

Their lies seem to have no clear benefit
While a person might lie to avoid an uncomfortable situation, such as embarrassment or getting in trouble, a pathological liar tells lies or stories that don’t have an objective benefit.

Friends and family can find this especially frustrating because the person lying doesn’t stand to gain anything from their lies.

The stories they tell are usually dramatic, complicated, and detailed
Pathological liars are great storytellers. Their lies tend to be very detailed and colorful.

Even though obviously over-the-top, the pathological liar may be very convincing.

They usually portray themselves as the hero or victim
Along with being made the hero or victim in their stories, pathological liars tend to tell lies that seem to be geared at gaining admiration, sympathy, or acceptance by others.

They sometimes seem to believe the lies they tell
A pathological liar tells lies and stories that fall somewhere between conscious lying and delusion. They sometimes believe their own lies.

It’s difficult to know how to deal with a pathological liar who may not always be conscious of their lying. Some do it so often that experts believe they may not know the difference between fact and fiction after some time.

Pathological liars also tend to be natural performers. They’re eloquent and know how to engage with others when speaking. They’re creative and original, and quick thinkers who don’t usually show common signs of lying, such as long pauses or avoidance of eye contact.

When asked questions, they may speak a lot without ever being specific or answering the question.

They usually portray themselves as the hero or victim
Along with being made the hero or victim in their stories, pathological liars tend to tell lies that seem to be geared at gaining admiration, sympathy, or acceptance by others.
as soon as fibo comes back to tell us how many people are on line, i have little doubt that all of these characteristics will become evident during the course of one day. just my little experiment whilst i wait 2 years for a bear market to appear and i can place my next trade

Latest on Postie and his family of retards like counter-violent, Dentalfloss, Trendie and the rest of the gang here aka THE DUMB MONEY.

Look how cocksure the Dumb Money is. Look at their optimism. Its off the charts. If Warren Buffet sees this he would instantly apply his golden rule = eurphoria high, get the fck out and stay out. Buy you Postie, you're still LONG and Long biased.

View attachment 287563
Dow up 500 PRE market. Imagine how dumb @fibo_trader must feel right now!

Postie, for cryin out loud at least raise your view to the 1H timeframe, #clownshoes. At the very least ............. try to use the videogames cat in your thread, Dentalfloss eating cookies and farting and drawing lines

Here's the 1H line on the dow JOnes. Why are you f***in with all the smaller sh*t? Wake up clown!! :) You can take profits if/when the trendline breaks topside because you're a short-term cat.

View attachment 287561

Postie, close out Dow Short NOW, NOW, NOW in real time @ 27,601 for massive super healthy profits. That's how its done, clown on 1H. Could be a 1H rally up. That's why the TP now in real time. Then will rassess to reenter SHORT at top of the upcoming rally ..... ...................

Postie, close out Dow Short NOW, NOW, NOW in real time @ 27,601 for massive super healthy profits. That's how its done, clown on 1H. Could be a 1H rally up. That's why the TP now in real time. Then will rassess to reenter SHORT at top of the upcoming rally ..... ...................
If you dont know why it rallied for that period and think its going up from here you really are a shit trader.

Postie, here's the chart .................. I figure you play on nanosecond timeframe but unfortunately I will b committed if I play on that puny frame, so I tried and tried and tried to see how low time frame I could go without puking and the furthest I could go is 10-min. timeframe. So the trendlines shown are 1H timeframe but the 2 very close to Price are 10-min. timeframe trendlines for a quick exit from the Short from the very top with a stunner of profits.

That's how its done, motherf****** :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: IN REAL TIME, real real real unlike T2W in hindsight!!!

1599767286185.png

Here I got these for you. I'll send them to your restaurant in France, just tell me the address.

Clown.jpg

Postie, here's the chart .................. I figure you play on nanosecond timeframe but unfortunately I will b committed if I play on that puny frame, so I tried and tried and tried to see how low time frame I could go without puking and the furthest I could go is 10-min. timeframe. So the trendlines shown are 1H timeframe but the 2 very close to Price are 10-min. timeframe trendlines for a quick exit from the Short from the very top with a stunner of profits.

That's how its done, motherf****** :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: IN REAL TIME, real real real unlike T2W in hindsight!!!

View attachment 287689

For dumbphuck, Postie .............................. the green eyed pussycat with a caca bum .................... :):):):):ROFLMAO:

Let's see if you have the balls to do stuff like this besides what I already did in this trade. Now try to do ths:

sticking to the Dow Jones on 1H ...................... see above for a completed taken profit short from the top = done, done done. Then look at chart for a high probability A-B-C pattern. If correct, then and only then will we get a rocket move north to complete the pattern with a C-wave. How high will the rally (C-wave) go? Don't know yet but as per my understanding it will measure 61.8% of wave A (i.e. 61.8% of the length of wave from origin to A as is clearly shown) ........... you take that measurement and place it at the bottom of wave B and then look for the hits at 61.8% or 100% or 161.8%. No way to tell where exactly the hit will be. Its a wait and see.

If there is to be no LONG rally, then I will be ready to pounce on the Short at the first sign of weakness for continuation down.

1599768013986.png

For dumbphuck, Postie .............................. the green eyed pussycat with a caca bum .................... :):):):):ROFLMAO:

Let's see if you have the balls to do stuff like this besides what I already did in this trade. Now try to do ths:

sticking to the Dow Jones on 1H ...................... see above for a completed taken profit short from the top = done, done done. Then look at chart for a high probability A-B-C pattern. If correct, then and only then will we get a rocket move north to complete the pattern with a C-wave. How high will the rally (C-wave) go? Don't know yet but as per my understanding it will measure 61.8% of wave A (i.e. 61.8% of the length of wave from origin to A as is clearly shown) ........... you take that measurement and place it at the bottom of wave B and then look for the hits at 61.8% or 100% or 161.8%. No way to tell where exactly the hit will be. Its a wait and see.

If there is to be no LONG rally, then I will be ready to pounce on the Short at the first sign of weakness for continuation down.

Fibo calls it wrong again...live on T2W
#Fibothefraud

Postie, here's the chart ..................

View attachment 287689
"Real time" you fuckwit.
You waited till 11 minutes before the close to claim you sold at the top.
You didnt understand why the markets popped up just before the close.
You couldnt even get the dow close right to within 65 points Eleven minutes before the close. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are the biggest fuckwit I have come across and I've seen a lot on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.