Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ......................... just another day at the office for Fibo ........................ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

what a game! what a Life! Obscene amounts of money. In this type of business one should try to do this just for fun and fcksake so you can open up a whole new vista into the working man's life of complexity and difficulty and then really appreciate how lucky we are to have such skill and road to earning

Count your screen time on a trade + time spent preparing with analysis for the trade + screen time for managing the trade to its completion. Add up the time to get a total = Time

Now divide your total profit for the trade by the Time above

You should be sooooooooo f*****in way above minimum wage like $12/hr or $15/hr or even nurses wages of $35/hr or even doctor's wages of $175/hr or even high power financial gurus traders who are consultants like Prof. Bassetti who charges $750/hr on the telephone consultation by appointment only to discuss one specific trade.

A Fibo style trader is soooooooooooooooooooooooo far above these limp d***s its downright hilarious!!!!!!

It would be vain to mention the actual number so I'm going to refrain.

What A Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys ............................ a very special note and caveat .......................... Elliotticians are full of sh*t and are generally total fckups. My method with waves is not to be confused with theirs. The only thing we have in common is that I am a fckup too.

So expect a pattern will now and then not work. This is the reason I always go with PROBABILITIES not ABSOLUTES. There is no such thing as certainty in the financial markets. It does not exist. That's why ther are traders who call a good trade as an 80/20 = 80% chance of winning.

So when you see waves, its around 80% at best. But if you cut loss when wrong, the fortunes to be had when right are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo staggering its unbelievable

That's my Word of Life. And my Word of Death? Its in my fancy 2-gun rig as I go up against the market. I'm in the game of Trades for either one. Death is never far away. But I don't give a fck! :)

Ju
Hey guys ......................... just another day at the office for Fibo ........................ :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It would be vain to mention the actual number so I'm going to refrain.

vain

adjective

1. 1.
    having or showing an excessively high opinion of one's appearance, abilities, or worth.
    "their flattery made him vain"

producing no result; useless.
    "a vain attempt to tidy up the room"

Hey guys ...................... the trading lever = the time lever

Warren Buffet's indicator is Market Cap/GDP ....... GDP is in the denominator. Dig? So when the GDP crashed bigtime, it shot the ratio thru' the roof. Adding to the screwup is the fact that the numerator was increasing.

:):):)
In similar vein is the Fibo Grand Indicator ........................ Trading net Income/Time spent in analysis and preps = income per hour

So what do I do? I engineer the lever in the denominator, namely by trying my damndest to lover it. That blasts the ratio thru' to the Heavens.

How? Self-improvement in Trading skills and knowledge. There is no other way that I know of.

This cannot work at T2W as it would be futile to get anyone her to actually do the work required to get good at anything!!!!!

T2W by now is an open book to Fibo. :):):):););););););)(y)(y)

Stay tuned for some fun

Hey guys .................. for South Americans, Caribbean Islanders and south west coast Americans and of course entire New York City .......................... not for Brits ............. after I purchase T2W for 5 bucks (= the Capital of Iceland) I will open the door to Internationals all colors all races but especially the Blacks and Latinos who are born and gifted with such talent in Music so they can teach me more

Welcome to the melding of Merengue with Bachata ................. new finds by Fibo that will make Hillary Clinton weep. Guaranteed she has not found these gems. No f****in way :):)

Welcome to Heaven

Special thanks to the angel of Music who throw-ed the lightning bolt that took Fibo there

:)

Hey guys .................. for South Americans, Caribbean Islanders and south west coast Americans and of course entire New York City .......................... not for Brits ............. after I purchase T2W for 5 bucks (= the Capital of Iceland) I will open the door to Internationals all colors all races but especially the Blacks and Latinos who are born and gifted with such talent in Music so they can teach me more

Welcome to the melding of Merengue with Bachata ................. new finds by Fibo that will make Hillary Clinton weep. Guaranteed she has not found these gems. No f****in way :):)

Welcome to Heaven

Special thanks to the angel of Music who throw-ed the lightning bolt that took Fibo there

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.