Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dow up 500 points in 3 hours. Bears are fucked.
db4.jpg
db2.jpg

He guys ................... here it is again ..................... postman's signature .................

Signature
Markets melting upwards and @fibo_trader is short. LMAO.

---------------------------------------------

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Too much fun for one day :)

Fibo's c**k is sooo deep in Postie territory that the Brits are seriously considering revoking Postie's citizenship and sending him to Zimbabwe to trade

I tried to defend Postie by telling Trader333 that just because Postie has his hand in bush does not necessarily mean he's gardener

But Trader333, a stickler for discipline and order retorted, "should I also ignore the fact that it was Postie who put cream in tart?"

Hey guys .................... GBPUSD dropping but I'm still waiting for the EurUsd to break theobvious trendline neckline type support several posts ago to bolster the DXY breakout

Make money money money amigos. :) :) :) :)

Hey guys .................... GBPUSD dropping but I'm still waiting for the EurUsd to break theobvious trendline neckline type support several posts ago to bolster the DXY breakout

Make money money money amigos. :) :) :) :)

EurUsd: see my many alerts to be ready for exactly this scenario. I need Euro to breakdown to confirm DXY breakout. GBP is additional confirmation but not really necessary but she has confirmed already with Dollar's c***k in her ass so deep, she is whistling Dixie

When that neckline breaks, I'm going to rock your gypsy soul
Just like in the days thru-out the years gone by
And then magnificently we will float into the mystic

The Lord aka The Man, gave Fibo a trendline in addition to the neckline. He know-ed Fibo would see.

The money will pour in sooooo damn fast it could drown me in total wherewithal in an ogonblick

1599592956106.png

EurUsd: see my many alerts to be ready for exactly this scenario. I need Euro to breakdown to confirm DXY breakout. GBP is additional confirmation but not really necessary but she has confirmed already with Dollar's c***k in her ass so deep, she is whistling Dixie

When that neckline breaks, I'm going to rock your gypsy soul
Just like in the days thru-out the years gone by
And then magnificently we will float into the mystic

The Lord aka The Man, gave Fibo a trendline in addition to the neckline. He know-ed Fibo would see.

The money will pour in sooooo damn fast it could drown me in total wherewithal in an ogonblick

View attachment 287520

EurUsd:

Would the dumbkophs here even remember they were given the best trading system in the world, namely the 20x200 ? Fck NO. With dumbPhucks like Postie determining the direction of this Retard Central, no way they will see it! Only in hindsight. But not in foresight or foreskin

Euro has gone below the 20-ema. Additionally look at the f****in distance between Price and the 200-day? Snap back is sooooooo high odds sooner than later ..........

Jesu H Christ, how these Brits were even able to conquer Sri Lanka is beyond me!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They only know how to kill Americans :ROFLMAO:

1599593549992.png

Friggin place is so gone to the dogs ................ how far gone? watch Fibo drill Postie on the witness stand. That's how far gone this place is. Grit eating world? Yeah baby. In California they consider such places off the planet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

EurUsd:

Would the dumbkophs here even remember they were given the best trading system in the world, namely the 20x200 ? Fck NO. With dumbPhucks like Postie determining the direction of this Retard Central, no way they will see it! Only in hindsight. But not in foresight or foreskin

Euro has gone below the 20-ema. Additionally look at the f****in distance between Price and the 200-day? Snap back is sooooooo high odds sooner than later ..........

Jesu H Christ, how these Brits were even able to conquer Sri Lanka is beyond me!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They only know how to kill Americans :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 287523

Friggin place is so gone to the dogs ................ how far gone? watch Fibo drill Postie on the witness stand. That's how far gone this place is. Grit eating world? Yeah baby. In California they consider such places off the planet :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo continues .................. this time grilling and drilling counter-violent, another class A trader f****up :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys ....................... interchange between T2W judge and Fibo ................... example of the difference between California and Redneck country USA. For example the T2W judges had not ven heard that the C-word is widely accepted in London as totally normal. Yet they banned me for its usage and then on top of that gave me upteen warnings about using it again.

Fibo & T2W Judge ................... this is exactly hard it is for a fella from California when he steps out of the ultra-advanced State of California where 98% of the brainpower of the USA resides. Every damn place else is a friggin Redneck country zone. Fibo never stops lafffffing his ass off even in coffee shops and whatnot anywhere in the south including Texas

Hey Guys ............................. dig this .....................

T h e M o n e y j u s t k e e p s p o u r i n g i n :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nasdaq Qs

1599595399318.png

Well the clock says its time to close
I guess I'd better go now
I'd really to stay here all nite

Let me sleep a nite in your soul kitchen :):):):):):)

Fibo is a f***in goner, Man. She said to me, "you're not going to break my wish/dream that you would be here soon?!"

I had said I would try but tall this sh*t with thte Wave 3 Corona is f***in up my scene left and right. Lockdowns coming left and right. Lockdown of the United States means I can't get back home.

What a fckup!

View attachment 284646

She's fashionably lean and she's fashionably late
She'll never wreck a scene she'll never break a date
She won't waste time on elementary talk
She's a a 20th century fox

1599596023415.png

How ONLY Fibo could have known where Tesla was going to turn south ....................... its a new discovery by Fibo ...................... see the nice all-powerful system given to newbies days ago with the 20 and 200 emas and the spatial distancing between Price and the 2 emass ...................

then dig this .............................

TESLA did not create huge distances of separation between it (Price) and its 20 ema. But Holy Tamale!!!!! Have a look at the spatial distance between it and the 200-day ema. Huge!!!!! But what Oliver could not know and never did know despite having this system for 25 years, is where to get off the train and collect Long profits and prepare for the inevitable rubber ban to snap back to the 200 ema short. He never did figure this out

But Fibo has done it. From now on no parabola can escape Fibo, not even the dot.com bubble :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

See chart for the "trendlines by angle" with angular measurements all the way from the low shown.

You stay LONG until the angular measurement of the tradnline hits near or exact to the golden ratio, 61.8 degrees.

In this case it did an exact hit. YOu get out instantly.

You will notice it did go higher to 68 degrees but you ignore this. Get out safely with full profits

That's how a Parabola is defeated Fibo style

Nobody else on EARTH has this.

1599597828840.png

:):)
Hey guys .......................... pay attention now ....................... see post # 5891

If Postie and counter-violent trash it as they have been trashing all posts, then know this: it is outstanding

Remember your psychology. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bottomline: If I called WW3 to begin Dec 1/2020 and it happened as called, Postie would be trashing the Call while and during the gale force winds and electronics were tearing him a new one, he would be screaming, "Fibo is sh*t, sh*t, sh*t"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo stuck his head into a barbershop and asked Postie the barber, "How long before I can get a haircut?" Postie looked around the shop full of customers and said, "About 2 hours." Fibo left.

A few days later, Fibo stuck his head in the door and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" Postier looked around at the shop and said, "About 3 hours." Fibo left.

A week later, Fibo stuck his head in the shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" Postie looked around the shop and said, "About an hour and a half." Fibo left.

Postie turned to his friend and said, "Hey, counter-violent, do me a favor, follow him and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he has to wait for a haircut, but he never comes back." A little while later, counter-violent returned to the shop, laughing hysterically. Postie asked, "So, where does he go when he leaves?" Counter-violent looked up, wiped the tears from his eyes and said, "Your house!"

Fibo stuck his head into a barbershop and asked Postie the barber, "How long before I can get a haircut?" Postie looked around the shop full of customers and said, "About 2 hours." Fibo left.

A few days later, Fibo stuck his head in the door and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" Postier looked around at the shop and said, "About 3 hours." Fibo left.

A week later, Fibo stuck his head in the shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" Postie looked around the shop and said, "About an hour and a half." Fibo left.

Postie turned to his friend and said, "Hey, counter-violent, do me a favor, follow him and see where he goes. He keeps asking how long he has to wait for a haircut, but he never comes back." A little while later, counter-violent returned to the shop, laughing hysterically. Postie asked, "So, where does he go when he leaves?" Counter-violent looked up, wiped the tears from his eyes and said, "Your house!"

The whole of T2W walked into a barbershop and asked Fibo "how long before we get a real trade". Fibo looked around and said, "when wave 2 is finished
T2W left, Fibo's customers all died of waiting for the trade to materialise and fibo never made any money
BUT, years later Fibo came back and lied to everyone that he's making loads of money and his barbershop is now a hotel and restaurant
go figure eh girlfriend?!

1599513826210.png

#fibothefraud

Slam Dunk!!! :) :) :)

The whole of T2W walked into a barbershop and asked Fibo "how long before we get a real trade". Fibo looked around and said, "when wave 2 is finished
T2W left, Fibo's customers all died of waiting for the trade to materialise and fibo never made any money
BUT, years later Fibo came back and lied to everyone that he's making loads of money and his barbershop is now a hotel and restaurant
go figure eh girlfriend?!

1599513826210.png

#fibothefraud

T2W walk into a barbershop, and ask Fibo, "so when are you going to tell us the name of the restaurant". To which Fibo pretended he'd never heard

#fibothefraud

T2W walk into a barbershop, and ask Fibo, "so when are you going to tell us the name of the restaurant". To which Fibo pretended he'd never heard

#fibothefraud

In 2019 a thread is started about an oncoming bear wave that will rip everyone a new one...
yep, still waiting for the punchline...

#fibothefraud

can anyone recommend a hotel I can stay in...somewhere in Paris would be good
It has to be a real one though!

1599513826210.png

Fibotrader walks into a barbershop and starts to sing, quietly at first, and then rising to a crescendo, fist pumping the air
Its his first gay barber

slam dunk that junk :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Postie always insisted on making love in the dark. After 20 years wife turns on the light, finds him holding a vibrator. She goes ballistic, "You impotent bas*ard! How could you lie to me all these years?" Postie looks her straight in the eyes & calmly says, "I'll explain the toy, you explain the kids....."

Postie, T2W's redneck calls up the White House and tells the receptionist: "I'd like to become the next President of the United States." The receptionist: "What are you, an idiot?" Postie: "Why, is it required?"

@fibo_trader insisted on posting lies online anonymously. After 12 months other real traders finds him trading on demo. They say "You impotent bastard how could you lie to us all this time" @fibo_trader tells everyone I'll explain the lies, I'm trying to set up a scam trading site in India.
Thats not a good joke, but then the truth is rarely funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.