Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have two counts of fraud here your honour
#fibothefraud

1 count of deception to entice money, stating he makes 78% of a trend
1 count of the IP addresses he's stating he knows

whats the charge your honour?

what else are you guilty of @fibo_trader?

Last edited:
Oh dear, dear dear
@fibo_trader exposes himself again as a fraud

#fibothefraud

if you truly knew the IP addresses you would know damn well they are different

EXPOSED here on T2W

So we have two counts of fraud here you're honour
#fibothefraud

1 count of deception to entice money, stating he makes 78% of a trend
1 count of the IP addresses he's stating he knows

whats the charge your honour?

Oh dear, dear dear
@fibo_trader exposes himself again as a fraud

#fibothefraud

if you truly knew the IP addresses you would know damn well they are different

EXPOSED here on T2W

Thanks Postie, I was happy just with the trend
you gotta love how he'll never just send a copy of a statement, it has to be delivered in person in another country. knowing damn well nobody's going to take him up on that offer

and then he goes and compounds it with IP addresses..shocking acts.
Nobody, i mean nobody likes a liar
calls into question everything he's ever said..:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
is this whole thread a scam? he's just been sitting around for years not making any trades and then keeps posting random video links. disgraceful behaviour

Thanks Postie, I was happy just with the trend
you gotta love how he'll never just send a copy of a statement, it has to be delivered in person in another country. knowing damn well nobody's going to take him up on that offer

and then he goes and compounds it with IP addresses..shocking acts.
Nobody, i mean nobody likes a liar
calls into question everything he's ever said..:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
is this whole thread a scam? he's just been sitting around for years not making any trades and then keeps posting random video links. disgraceful behaviour
...is this whole thread a scam?...
Yes, we get freaks and mentaly unstable people post here regularly. Most of them have a moment of clarity (maybe they start taking their meds again) and realise they have made a fool of themselves in front of the entire world then walkaway. @fibo_trader is a special kind of 'special' he doesnt realise he's an idiot which means life has been hard for him.

Fibo is not allowed to post anywhere else on this site nor send or receive PM's, I dont understand why he is tolerated maybe he is related distantly to sharky who knows.

Like I said here earlier, this whole thread is dead bears and dogshit.

angtft.jpg

fibothefraud.PNG

since 2019 on Elite trader..
"Visit me on Big Island, come see me in Malibu, visit me at Place St Michel at my restaurant
i'll let you access my accounts"
lets see, could this be real..

any time the tax man wants to see his records they have to fly around the world..do you think the tax man has to do this for every single person @fibo_trader . you cant submit records in on line?
even scam artists can use zoom, we have to fly there personally to see you trade
Do I believe this? would you believe this?

Exposed here on T2W
#Fibothefraud

which must call into question, does he really live in Malibu, and Big Island and Paris...

#Fibothefraud

View attachment 287442
since 2019 on Elite trader..
"Visit me on Big Island, come see me in Malibu, visit me at Place St Michel at my restaurant
i'll let you access my accounts"
lets see, could this be real..

any time the tax man wants to see his records they have to fly around the world..do you think the tax man has to do this for every single person @fibo_trader . you cant submit records in on line?
even scam artists can use zoom, we have to fly there personally to see you trade
Do I believe this? would you believe this?

Exposed here on T2W
#Fibothefraud

which must call into question, does he really live in Malibu, and Big Island and Paris...

#Fibothefraud

Are there any traders here, from or near to Paris, who i would happily pay for expenses to get to St Michel to see Fibo's restaurant?
hey @fibo_trader whats the name of the restaurant, and who should we ask for when we get there? I'm happy to ask for @fibo_trader but something tells me i'll get an odd response

I love Trade2Win
@fibo_trader we have someone with connections who live in Petit-Montrouge. a mere 20minutes from your Restaurant and Hotel
if you could provide the name of the hotel and restaurant, who to ask for and we can sort this out here and now
cordially awaiting your response

I love Trade2Win
@fibo_trader we have someone with connections who live in Petit-Montrouge. a mere 20minutes from your Restaurant and Hotel
if you could provide the name of the hotel and restaurant, who to ask for and we can sort this out here and now
cordially awaiting your response
28 minutes now gone by, we could have had this all sorted..
Fibo's probably monitoring the activity..there are 214 people on line...come on Fibo, girlfriend i know you're looking at my posts
@fibo_trader if you could provide the name of YOUR hotel and restaurant, and who to ask for please...

28 minutes now gone by, we could have had this all sorted..
Fibo's probably monitoring the activity..there are 214 people on line...come on Fibo, girlfriend i know you're looking at my posts
@fibo_trader if you could provide the name of YOUR hotel and restaurant, and who to ask for please...
She will NEVER do it.
She will have a million reasons why she can't / won't / shouldn't.

She will just ignore you and keep shitposting hoping no one will notice.

Hey guys .................. 3 newbies out of total 6 online now at 9 PM London time. ................. pathetic .................. Trader333 nowhere to be found quite possibly having turned his hat over to the Black lives Matter org

Dyin ain't much of a Livin, boys!!! Unfortunately the T2W site is in central London, sooooooooooo far from Nature. Had it been in the wild Serengeti plains of Africa, it would be quite alright for so many deaths in the sense that nothing goes to waste ............... buzzards gotta eat too.

Counter-violent and Postie should learn from Sir Isaac Newton who CV and Postie seem to be relentlessly copying in their trading and analysis and view of markets

Sir Isaac got greedy after selling, then saw the FOMO pile in and make huge profits and regretted his early exit so got in again and rode it down like Postman and CV, then bought again 3/4 way down thinking they were finally smart after the turn and rode it down some more.

Welcome to the world of T2W. NO exceptions!

Put your name here and I will prove that you are one of these FOMO fellas ................. unless Sharky deletes the evidence by placing a magnet near the taped evidence in the storage room.

1599509795097.png

The misguided, daft, downright dumb UK govt. ............................

Isaac Newton on the British £1 note, issued from 1978 to 1988.
JANUSZ PIEŃKOWSKI/ALAMY STOCK PHOTO

1599509869683.png

1599510010304.png

1599510062324.png

1599510136475.png

Isaac Newton got caught up in one of the world's first investment "bubbles," supposedly saying at the time that he “could calculate the motions of the heavenly bodies, but not the madness of the people."

1599510188920.png

@fibo_trader we have someone with connections who live in Petit-Montrouge. a mere 20minutes from your Restaurant and Hotel...if you could provide the name of the hotel and restaurant and who to ask for..
apparently you have a hotel and restaurant, just around the corner

come on Girlfriend, don't hide now

hotel.PNG

Hey guys ..................... good thing that counter-violent and Postie are not chinks ................ Timsk? He could be chink. Trendie? Indian. Cantagril? Female. Tomorton? Brit ................. Signalcalc? Muslim fear-er to :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:the nth

Only Fibo has th nerve, the wherewithal and the gall and balls to nail such an index. Notice the clear 5 waves including the subdivision of the last wave runup in a clear 5 subwaves.

Jesu H Christ, Fibo is surrounded by dwarfs.

1599510767609.png

@fibo_trader we have someone with connections who live in Petit-Montrouge. a mere 20minutes from your Restaurant and Hotel...if you could provide the name of the hotel and restaurant and who to ask for..

hotel.PNG

Hey guys .................. this chart should be nailed to counter-violent's bum entry with Postie as the proctologist

1599510964863.png

Lesson: counter-violent will only recognize hs foolishness and idiocy in HINDSIGHT after the bubble has burst. Never before.

hotel.PNG

Hey guys ........................... Postie and Fibo bump into a fine lady near the elevator .......................

Fibo and Postie are in a hotel lobby. They want to ask the clerk a question. As they turn to go to the front desk, they accidentally bump into a woman beside them and as they do , their elbows go into her breast. Fibo smiles and winks at the woman but Postie is clearly rattled and exclaims nervously, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me."

She scoffs & ignores Postie and with eyes firmly on Fibo, replies, "if your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 1221."

DO YOU NOT HAVE A HOTEL @fibo_trader ?
With everyone watching, you're going to just ignore this?

hotel.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.