Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys ....................... see post # 2442 You mess with HIM, he will mess with you. I didn't even ask for help from him. The fellas below should have just left it alone but NO, they want to ruin their lives including TRADING. Its happened. All are already perished and will continue to do so.

Who's next? Which brave UK man will come forth and make such proclamations? heck they can't even show up for a trading records meetup in London and they are going to go against my Pops?

Foolish men indeed.

postman said: (in post #12, on my 3rd day at T2W)
I dont know if God exists but his son trades here on T2W and he's sh1t at it.
the usual suspects ............. counter-violent, Signalcalc, Nowler, cantagril

2:30

Send the next Brit in, now. How foolish does one have to be to go up against Fibo's God when they have this blood on their hands? Call it predisposition to the nth to the power of "e" ............. Heck they can't even go up against a lone Fibo, a mortal but instead choose to go up against Divinity in an insulting manner! Stupidity to the nth - and they want to trade for a living? Dyin ain't much of a livin, boys!

postman,
counter-violent, Signalcalc, Nowler, cantagril ................. will never recover.

Who's next? Come forth now.

Hey guys listen up.
Fibo trader preaches only one thing Elliot wave theory, no other trading style. But guess what, @fibo_trader doesnt understand Elliot wave theory! Or maybe he does but he just likes to lie to us.
Here's a basic intro.
Wave 1: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave one is when the first wave of a new bull/bear market begins.
Wave 2: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave two corrects wave one, but can never extend beyond the starting point of wave one.
Wave 3: In Elliott Wave Theory, wave three is usually the largest and most powerful wave in a trend.
We'll stop there for brevity.

So here's the basics the very basics and this shows how fibo doesnt understand the one thing he posts about EVERY DAY.

1. "wave two corrects wave one, but can never extend beyond the starting point of wave one."
If your market sets a new high you are not in a bear market! Did fibo not see the Nasdaq setting new all time highs (in what fibo says is a Bear market).

2. When wave 2 is complete wave 3 THE BIG Down wave starts. On June 5th @fibo_trader calls wave 2 COMPLETE!

wave123.png

But Fibo the markets are still going up like I told you they would!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Wave 2 complete". He even date and time stamped it!
9:43 AM, Friday June 5, 2020 ................. Los Angeles, CA
This is Fibo - Stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm for 13 years (a fibo number). :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So as of June 5th markets were going to see the biggest crash since antediluvian times - his words!

Just in case we didnt get it he doubles down (losers average losers fibo).
"Repeat and reminder of utmost importance .......................... from original post on June 5th, 2020
- Wave 2 is complete "

Every subject under the sun except a real time trade, I rest my case! :) Why? because he cant trade and doesn't want you to know it. He is no longer Fibo he is now FOBFO (Fear Of Being Found Out).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The brits are a civilised race and we banned freak shows long ago but it appears T2W is still allowing the general public to gawp at a freak for entertainment purposes.
Time to close down this victorian cirus show, no one wants to see @fibo_trader the bearded lady dwarf anymore.

CALL of 2020: The breakup of CHINA into 10 (?) countries.

Yeah, this is a firm call.

Chinkaderos will not be a threat no more.

Only thing I would like to have from there? A Tsing Tao factory
Hows that "China will break up into 10 countries" call @fibo_trader ...
Is it a slam dunk yet?

The lowest jump in the vix this year and @fibo_trader is acting like a little baby with a new dummy.

Master Fibo delivers yet another stunner in that even on the 5-min. timeframe Wave C = 100% x A
The boy with the hot hand, so hot, hot hot, hot:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Feeling hot, hot, hot

View attachment 283712
Today compared with other VIX jumps (percentages)
2020-07-13 17.955287
2019-12-02 18.145800
2019-08-23 19.124706
2020-05-12 19.840410
2020-01-31 21.626856
2020-03-05 23.851200
2020-01-27 25.206044
2019-08-14 26.141553
2020-03-09 29.852170
2019-08-05 39.636562
2020-03-12 40.018550
2020-02-27 42.089991
2020-03-16 42.988067
2020-02-24 46.545673
2020-06-11 47.950675

Hey guys ...................... its over for the Nasdaq. Get ready for reversal & return to the 2009 low ++

Top is very likely in or super close to IN. Do NOT forget what happened to the Nasdaq at the March 2000 top. This will be far worse as its a massive Wave C at 2 degrees of Trend to the downside. There will be a royal buggering of all TECH stocks. Apple will get nailed bigtime.

Licing my chops at the distance of Price from the green 200-day ema and the 200-month ema. My my my its going to be a slingshot Short of epic rate of return to the fast gunslingers. International viewers will note that T2W will be only playing the teensy weensy BEAR rallies but not the RIVER - as usual. Do not be such small thinkers. This is not a FAMINE. Big big swing is the name of the game. Then when well underway, hammer all bear rallies with a load of dynamite short short short. The move will be in a clear 5 waves.

July 10th, 2020, markets are closed

Monthly:

Using Andrew's Pitchfork gives me a nice channel, close to perfect. Important note: there is a clown here at T2W who has never understood that Andrew's pitchfork can be jiggered from the center line by swiveling. He's Brit so it explains why thinking out of the box is a foreign subject. The clown's name is Rufus_Leakey. He ought to show up here soon as he might have finished the last investigative project I sent him on regarding one of the girls :)

View attachment 283547

Monthly Nasdaq with a standard trendline. This is the LT Investor trendline = once broken they should get out at once. The savvy cats will note that the trendline showed Fibo some serious weakness in the crash of 2020. The trendline was hammered real good but the elasticity and coefficient of restitution produced the bounce. There is nothing more to this.

5 waves up are complete or very very close to done. EPIC reversal coming up.

View attachment 283548

Nasdaq daily ............. 5 waves complete or close to completion. Reversal at any time

View attachment 283549

Nasdaq daily ............. the channel view on daily .... note the sharp purple trendline on 1H. Break that and Fibo will be dancing in Kingston Town

View attachment 283550

There is magic in Kingston Town.

Slam Dunk!! :):):):):) Nasdaq see 1H trendline within daily above

1594687484711.png

Hey guys ...................... T2W got slaughtered today. Nothing new, same-o, same-o, they never see a turn coming.

The stench of DEATH is deafening. Inda makes Cerveza Virus look mild

E-mini Dow Jones Industrial Average (YM) Futures Technical Analysis – Bullish Over 26298

Hope for a potential coronavirus vaccine helped investors look past record COVID numbers from the weekend.

Dow component Pfizer and German biotech BioNTech SE were granted fast track designation by the FDA for two of the companies’ four vaccine candidates against the coronavirus. Pfizer shares added 5.3%. BioNTech jumped 15.2%.

The main trend is up according to the daily swing chart. The uptrend was reaffirmed when buyers took out 26280 earlier today.
The short-term range is 27466 to 24409. The market is trading on the strong side of its retracement zone at 26298 to 25938, making it support.
Bullish Scenario
A sustained move over 26298 will indicate the presence of buyers. This could create the upside momentum needed to eventually reach the June 9 top at 27466.

@fibo_trader when he sees the Nasdaq has risen 63.4% in 4 months - and he is SHORT! :LOL:
"Fibo's got guts, I dont know what we'd do without him! " :LOL:

View attachment 283345

Europe: (dark green line) ......... extra notes of the stupidity of the Medical profession when lacking WAVE Mechanics

Europe is saying all sorts of sh*t about the United States right now because the Cerveza pandemic has slowed down compared to the USA. But they are at best dopey ass fools. That is what a Wave 2 does. Its his job. His job is to mimic the lovely conditions that prevailed just prior to the Cerveza onslaught. And its doing a terrific job. Europe has therefore grown bold, bold, bold and is stating that they will not tolerate Americans coming into the eurozone = blocked! .............. But dig this: they will cry tears of blood when Wave 2 turns the baton over to Wave 3 and buggers Europe with a 12 inch c**k.

The world will cry in unison< "Jesus H Christ, look at wtf is happening to Europe - they are getting raped, plundered, hanged, tortured and ravished by Cerveza. That's Wave 3 for you. Dumbphucks always make this mistake in thinking they have gotten away relatively scottfree but Wave 3 then comes in and disabuses them of this notion at lightning speed.

Help 'em Father for they know not what's a-coming.

There is nothing more the Brits would love than to see America get hammered. So they are thrilled but trying to control their delight that the US leads in Cerveza Virus deaths. But remember, this is a BEAR market at 2 degrees of TREND so don't get fooled too easily. EUROPE only looks like its way better off because it is still in Wave 2 down. When Wave 3 gets hold, the song will reverse and Europe will be the deathliest place or competing for it.

Obvious to me is that the US Cerveza is still in Wave 1, which will have 5 internal waves. Therefore I say Doctor Fauci is absolutely correct in calling all of this still the first wave. But of course he does not really know anything about Waves that I am talking about.

Europe has had and finished its Wave 1 up and is in a deep wave 2 down.

That's the difference.

BEAR is fooling the daylights out of everyone. Just yesterday Gavin Newsom, Governor of California reversed the reopening of the State

1594736890424.png

And remember, Fibo warned about exactly this: they would say and think that the danger has passed and go back to partying thinking they had survived it

where did I say this? ...................... about 40 different times in this thread :):)

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Schools have low coronavirus infection rate, German study finds
PUBLISHED TUE, JUL 14 202010:33 AM EDT

Holly Ellyatt@HOLLYELLYATT

Boy oh boy are the Joy-mans in for a shocker of shockers when Wave 3 gets underway. Everything they say in the article above will reverse to shoot them to the top of the heap of infections and generate a mass exodus from the cities.

Fibo says: without the understanding of Waves you're just plain stupid and will generate and make stupid decisions/explanations/understanding. Soon Fibo will die of loneliness as nobody understands his lingo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In our everyday life there are many examples of waves for example, Sound, ocean waves, strings of musical instruments, organ pipes … These are examples of waves which need a medium to travel through and the general definition of such waves is A disturbance which propagates through a medium but the medium itself only moves locally as the wave passes. A special case of a wave is an electromagnetic wave which can propagate through vacuum, e.g. radio, light, x rays …. Waves transport energy and momentum and energy is required to generate waves The medium must have elastic properties

Most significantly is that T2W have never heard of such a thing!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The only game in T2W town is how to stop the Americans and America from getting too stratospherically further from the Brits. Americans pull one way, Brits auto pull the opposite way, no logic but that's how it works. Someone in America will sooner or later examine this peculiar observation in the context of "our best ally" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yikes! BANKS! Watch Wells Fargo .............. used to be Warren Buffet's favorite

It stinks nowadays

Waterfall decline has gotten underway. Clear out amigos

1594741324937.png

Wells Fargo .................. next stop $15, then $7 per share if t even lasts

Bankruptcy inevitable SoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooN

1594741559459.png

Status
Not open for further replies.