Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sharky .......................... Poor Sharky, his own machine will not let him get ahead & win. Prisoner in his own machine :)

Listen up Sharky, now you might ask, "has Fibo fired 6 shots or only 5?" The stuff I have shown you on the London FTSE 100 is not ntpicking a teensy weensy portion of her history from here and there, but rather her entire History, across the board, no exceptions

Ditto for the Dow Jones, Nasdaq, SPX, stocks, commodities, metals, softs etc., always the same rules of the Universe.

Here's a LIVE example, Sharky, something of smashing importance and consequence to me personally and to others who have accounts with BANK OF AMERICA.

You see, Sharky, the entire Unemployment benefits of California are dished out to a debit card called the EDD Card thru' Bank of America. My my my my if that ain't a time bomb of hydrogen implication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If BofA fails, it will spur a revolution as the California residents will have lost their one and only lifeline they have NOW in real time. This is their milk and food money and covers gas, rent etc., all essentials just to stay alive. YOU take that away from them and they die or go into revolution with skyrocketing crime.

Keepng the above in mind, now have a look at the BANK OF AMERICA chart with special emphasis on the Golden Ratio that I just got thru' showing you on the FTSE 100 ......................

1594568537209.png

For Sharky .......................... Poor Sharky, his own machine will not let him get ahead & win. Prisoner in his own machine :)

Listen up Sharky, now you might ask, "has Fibo fired 6 shots or only 5?" The stuff I have shown you on the London FTSE 100 is not ntpicking a teensy weensy portion of her history from here and there, but rather her entire History, across the board, no exceptions

Ditto for the Dow Jones, Nasdaq, SPX, stocks, commodities, metals, softs etc., always the same rules of the Universe.

Here's a LIVE example, Sharky, something of smashing importance and consequence to me personally and to others who have accounts with BANK OF AMERICA.

You see, Sharky, the entire Unemployment benefits of California are dished out to a debit card called the EDD Card thru' Bank of America. My my my my if that ain't a time bomb of hydrogen implication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If BofA fails, it will spur a revolution as the California residents will have lost their one and only lifeline they have NOW in real time. This is their milk and food money and covers gas, rent etc., all essentials just to stay alive. YOU take that away from them and they die or go into revolution with skyrocketing crime.

Keepng the above in mind, now have a look at the BANK OF AMERICA chart with special emphasis on the Golden Ratio that I just got thru' showing you on the FTSE 100 ......................

View attachment 283572

Sharky, look at the Bank of America chart again (previous post) and note the perfect hit at the golden ratio 61.8% and then the massive power reversal and then the rally getting snuffed out at precisely the 50% level.

No sane MAN would want to stick around with such a time bomb Bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The golden ratio hit flashed a massive red danger signal to get the fck out and don't look back and retreat to a bear cave and enjoy the spoils of war.

Then, add to that the fact that the drops look motive wave, which means the rally is a wave 2 and therefore Wave 3 aka Killer wave is next. Who the fck in their right mind would want to stick around?

Sharks,

see post #82 here from December 8, 2019 .............. soooooo well in advance

Sharks,

Can you dig it that I posted the golden ratio target line of 61.8% as way back as December 8, 2019? Can you dig it, Sharky? What is the conceptual understanding you need here, Sharky? Its simple. You gots to go with the concept of "high odds" and get your fancy 2-gun rig ready to enter the fray. That's the concept.

High, high, odds = EDGE of EDGES

1594569566081.png

For Sharky .................. :)

When you're sitting back in your rose pink Cadillac deciding on my fate ............ I hope you won't see me in my ragged company ............... but I hope you will at least see this .................

Fibo's greatest, grandest, most magnifico CALL of ALL time ............. EVER ........... Here's the actual post #628 on page 42 ............. quite likely will go down in HISTORY as the greatest timing event EVER

Reproduced here in its entirety ................................ the bottom of the greatest financial and pandemic crash that started Feb 12 (Dow Jones and SPX on Feb 19) called just 2 trading days before the actual bottom of March 23rd

March 19, 2020
TOP CALL on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Small businesses will be dancing in the streets from relief.

Nobody knows this yet. As usual Fibo calls it first.

Saddle up, boys

For Sharky ............................ :) trivia but not trivial ............. difference between UK and USA in just one aspect demonstrated ............ what aspect is that? Excellence is recognized and rewarded.

Your member,
postman brought this out into the open inadvertently by thinking he was insulting me but actually sent T2W to ignominious HELL .............

He said to the effect of ............. Fibo's thread is so low participation that nobody is interested in it.

My response was: (evidence is all right here in this thread, do a search)

Thread CALL is the greatest in the entire HISTORY of the UK and or USA and includes the perfect reversal of the Corona Virus and the end of the crash to give the best rally
ever (also called). This is exactly the reason that it will not gain any kisses from the UK.

But from the USA? Dancing and singing and celebrating at ET would be the order of the day. Guaranteed!

That's the difference between a has-been and an is-being. A frog's p***y versus the Panama Canal

March 19, 2020
TOP CALL on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

------------------

Counting the 48 hours from March 19 ................ the 48 hrs hit occurred on SAT 9:37 PM. Monday morning the sh*t hit the fan.

A f***in masterpiece.

Never ever ever been done by any market timer ever in the entire history of EARTH

March 19, 2020

------------------

Counting the 48 hours from March 19 ................ the 48 hrs hit occurred on SAT 9:37 PM. Monday morning the sh*t hit the fan.

A f***in masterpiece.

Never ever ever been done by any market timer ever in the entire history of EARTH

that was a damn good call, there was indeed some dancing in the streets (y)

For Sharky .......................... behold some dumbphucks in real live action

Only post #2 gets it right. And she s right about it being ridiculous

Have a look at Tomorton: 25 years years of trading and he still does not know the basics and then buggers it up even more with a contradiction in the same sentence with Price.

Newbies are being set up for the death beheading auction block, gallows slaughter and mass production of their meat.

What a waste!!!!

Another Monday another huge gap open higher.
When will this dickhead realise he's losing money every day NOT buying into the rally!
Such a loser!
Only @fibo_trader could be this stupid!

that was a damn good call, there was indeed some dancing in the streets (y)

Gracias! :):)

The dancing in the streets = biggest rally in world stock markets in HISTORY ...... EVER, greatest percentage gainers EVER, the people were singing in unison, "the danger has passed, we have survived, let's party again. The party atmosphere went on all the way up to about 2 weeks ago when at the beach areas they didn't even give a fck about wearing masks and were dancing and singing and riding bikes and getting drunk, the bars and restaurants in the beach area were packed.

So, let me bring your attention to my exact words in the CALL of March 19th, just 2 days before the actual bottom (March 23rd)

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

At the celebrations at the beach the fellas were loving it that the sexy girls were singing about bananas as they had not had any for 3 months. They were so so starved bananas that they literally went mad. On Manhattan beach I saw 6 girls in a space of about 25 yards all getting banana-d like fiends :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What was on the girls' minds as they were getting banana-d?

Banana .......... everybody loves banana, young girls like it, ladies like it, Mexicana like it, sweet sweet, banana puro, banana chiquito, banana sabroso

So, let me bring your attention to my exact words in the CALL of March 19th, just 2 days before the actual bottom (March 23rd)

The girls were openly in not so many words screaming to every banana, "
Da me, da me, da me un beso, por favor"

CALL of 2020: The breakup of CHINA into 10 (?) countries.

Yeah, this is a firm call.

Chinkaderos will not be a threat no more.

Only thing I would like to have from there? A Tsing Tao factory
Hows that "China will break up into 10 countries" call @fibo_trader ...
Is it a slam dunk yet?

All this talk of hydrogen bomb size crashes and the markets are STILL GOING UP!

You can talk shit as much as you want and continue to lose as much money as you want.

For historians only ....................... Of the 5727 posts @fibo_trader has made on T2W not one single one was a winning trade posted in advance.

Fast forward to today, July, 12/2020 ...................... the relief, celebrations, partying and dancing has been so intense, so mind enjoying that all Mayors and governors are sh*tting intheir pants thinking that they might have to reinstitute the shutdown now that Wave 3 is approaching. They know that the general public especially at the beaches will holler and yell and pick up arms and fight them. The partying has gotten so that they do not want to give t up EVER AGAIN

The party goes on and Wave 3 is right around the corner .......................... in the WILD of the Serengetti some of the wisest of Alpha Male lions know that the best time to bring down prey is when the prey is licking p***y/fckin ............... the distraction gives the attacker the EDGE of EDGES.

Ditto for Wave 3 approaching.

Nobody is likely interested in how I got myself into such deep losses but hopefully I'll learn something from my mistiming folly/stupidity

My assessment all along was that BEAR began Jan 26, 2018. That's 2018. Despite the marginal higher high in Octber 2018. So, when the crash hit into the Christmas 2018 lows with such power that BEAR markets were being declared left & right, I not only knew that it was THE epic BEAR since the 1700s, at least one degree of trend greater than Great Depression of 1929, but that the subsequent rally was a Bear Rally for SURE because no BEAR could be such a wimp as to maim and then revert to BULL so rapidly.

This is what got me into deep trouble that caused mistiming. And it gets worse. I sure as heck saw the clear perfect hit at Fib 161.8% on Christmas lows. That should have alerted me to be EXTRA cautious about future Short re-entries. Rest is history. Mistiming. Terrible, terrible. And the worst part is I consider myself to be a market timer. A solid kick in the butt is what I got.

😀
Everything you predicted was wrong.
Nobody in the world could do this but @fibo_trader

Status
Not open for further replies.