Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bears are having a tough time, tendies have gone to the bulls.
Today will be another rip roaring day for the bulls!
Another hungry bear will have difficulty sleeping tonight.

1594593724195.png

Even if wrong on epic BEAR, there has to at least be a correction. If it looks weak I will bail out at 50% or 60% retr.
Not so sure about the biggest bear market since antediluvian times are we fibo.
Such weak Beta male talk!

So, let me bring your attention to my exact words in the CALL of March 19th, just 2 days before the actual bottom (March 23rd)

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Small businesses will be dancing in the streets from relief.

Nobody knows this yet. As usual Fibo calls it first.

So, moving on to the next step to prepare for Wave 3 aka the DEVIL aka 666 hisself aka Tsunami of wave lambda 1 klick ........ all the partying and celebration = WAVE 2 doing his job. That's what he is supposed to do. He is supposed to get the general public into such a great relief/celbratory mood that they go mad with partying and optimism and have no more fear and complacency shoots thru' the roof.

Then and only then does Wave 2 hand over the baton to Wave 3. The massive pain then starts at Richter Scale 11 and goes on +++++

Postman explaining to Fibo how it is ....

Postman: "Fibo, you're a twat and a knobend"
Fibo; "I've got you on ignore"

Postman: "So you wont see this then.... you're a cock, you're a cock, you're a cock. .... you're a cock, "

Almost guaranteed is that down the road apiece, a few years or a decade or more THEY will see and acknowledge that the correct/brilliant/Smart exit from the US markets was January 26/2018. That was this thread's top call

Why would that be so, given that the Dow went up higher, marginally higher, but higher nonetheless?

Because after the January 2018 top the Dow went sideways for years and delivered zero time value of money. Investors still in the market LONG got zip and jut had to wait with their thumbs up their ass for the next rally.

Not Fibo. Fibo took-ed out all the massive profits and plugged 'em all into currency trading like EurUsd and trading the Set50 futures. This shot up the returns to astronomical levels instead of just sitting passively.

Yeah, in fact I am already starting to see major experts like Jeffrey Grundlach come out and say 2018 wa the real top.

I will post these here as and when I find 'em

Prepare for mass slaughter of Sharky's Machine in Wave 3:

Lightning McQueen, the best poster at T2W disappeared one day AFTER my Corona Virus Call of March 19.
Last seen Mar 20, 2020 ............... :) :) :) :) :) :)

On Don's profile page:
couldn't trade me way outa paper bag!

Don supasses any and every poster at any forum be it T2W or ET. Special nod from Fibo to him.

1594594766339.png

Prepare for mass slaughter of Sharky's Machine in Wave 3:

Lightning McQueen, the best poster at T2W disappeared one day AFTER my Corona Virus Call of March 19.
Last seen Mar 20, 2020 ............... :) :) :) :) :) :)

On Don's profile page:
couldn't trade me way outa paper bag!

Don supasses any and every poster at any forum be it T2W or ET. Special nod from Fibo to him.

View attachment 283585

Don said to me, "Fibo, we don't go c***ing around on this board!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The only one with a sense of humor among these tight ass, uptight Brits :ROFLMAO:

Mr. Charts & NVP will be slaughtered in Wave 3. They will disappear from T2W for good.

Barjon, tomorton, Dentalhygience and the rest will also be gone for good.

This will be Sharky's opportunity to bring life in or just say fck it and sell to the next schmuck for 5 bucks

New_trader does DEMO only, so he might stick around given that he's been here since 2006(?) ............. he put his entire DEMO wealth into Gold and endured a 3.5 year massive drawdown bear market and then the market started rising and now he has some nice DEMO money. But will this dumbphuck get out or make the same mistakes as before and give t all back? T2W has such retards as opinion leaders - who the fck ever tott these clowns to sit thru' a BEAR market LONG as an investor?

And what about Trader333? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Any moment now I'd say he will wake up one morning and like Richard Pryor, let out a long shriek, "fck it" and then buger off for good after 20 years of service.

Fck knows what he's into. But he does owe me bigtime as he promised me counseling in person :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

8 f***in times he shot me but the one I'll never forget is when he banned me for 30 days and then lifted the ban 2 days later without me requesting anything, he lifted the ban. :):):):)

When we had a fight it was like this: I told him not to mess with me, not to mistake me for some dumb oakie from the skogie with this video. He got so mad he banned me for LIFE :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gotta love T3. :) Never a dull day at T2W

Hey guys .......... :):cool:
Cumulative deaths over 10 years on the left and their car graveyard on the right

1594663985916.png
1594663998839.png

New revelations from reading the "scalping -ftse-futures thread ......................

TRADING failure/catastrophe is an inside job - the cure is the miraculous intervention of the fella who resides betwixt the eyes

Ain't it hard when you discover that Trading wasn't where its at
After it took from you everything it could steal
How does it feel to be on your own with no direction HOME
A complete unknown scrounging for your next meal

Plunge, plunge, plunge and keep plunging until rock bottom in the gutter, then out of nowhere comes the miraculous intervention of the driver - finally. The TREND reverses. A bull market is born

Hey guys ..................... They say its a good idea to revisit the original premise .............

Escape from the 9-5 job of death, strangulation and sorrow working for the Man every night and day for slave wages while the wife and kids watch in sorrow their lives slip away and they cannot have the things in life that one should have.

TRADING was born. The sky is the limit. Total financial freedom that has no limit. Total geographical freedom.

The kick in the ass? Nobody wants to do the work ............ even for such riches. Nobody. Damn shame!

Welcome to HELL: only the tigers survive and even they get beaten up

1594665187138.png
1594665217265.png
1594665266669.png
1594665284419.png
1594665297385.png
1594665345513.png

Hey guys .................... try not to miss post #4285 on Page 286 ....... the gift to premature ejaculators ............. Fibo s the cure for this malady :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vix on 5-min. premature ejaculation timeframe which believe or not is a super long-term timeframe for NVP :):):)

1594665927715.png

The brim of my hat hides the eye of a beast
I have the face of a sinner but the hands of a priest

1594666106036.png

Hey guys .... ......

Thread participants, all from the UK, talk big, big, big but all losers, losing their shirt and dig this, keep coming back for more again and again and again .............. addiction? you're damn straight ............... then comes the real thing, an American who has done the work, put in the blood and sweat and tears and demanded of the Physical Universe the ladder of Excellence and the grasp of the first rung but he is not allowed to enter the thread = letting the fox in with the chickens.

See the American in action in the video scene below and try to gauge the staggering difference between the sloppy UK deadbeats who won't do the work and him. Try to fathom the difference. Its not just logarithmic or exponential, its Richter Scale.

Hey guys .................... try not to miss post #4285 on Page 286 ....... the gift to premature ejaculators ............. Fibo s the cure for this malady :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Vix on 5-min. premature ejaculation timeframe which believe or not is a super long-term timeframe for NVP :):):)

View attachment 283694

The brim of my hat hides the eye of a beast
I have the face of a sinner but the hands of a priest

View attachment 283696

The Lord said to Fibo: Thou art my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased. The angels and I are counting the days in anticipation of our return HOME. The banquet and feast that is being prepared for you. Your brother will be here too - he is still recovering from the wound inflicted upon him during the crown of thorn and crucifixion - needless to say, he does not want to go back to the sh*thole but admires you for your courage and for taking the opposite side of NICE GUY

He says he now understands why EARTH needs only a MAN of considerable intemperate disposition, a Man who can stand alone regardless and thrive and prosper in environments that would otherwise make even a billy goat puke. He says he is very lucky to have a brother such as YOU and can hardly wait to celebrate when you return to Paradise.

:):):)

1594670471892.png

Dear Son,

As usual you are the very first to notice the Key Reversal bearish engulfing outside bar on the Nasdaq.

Just as you pointed out to me, they are too slow for you. It will take them a while to spot this. First they have to go to the restroom or the emergency room and get Dilipawnede gel to soothe the soft tissues of the Ileum. They will be walking bow-legged for sure, so go easy on 'em. They are suffering. I believe that today they collectively lost 4 accounts blown all in one day equivalent.

Master Fibo delivers yet another stunner in that even on the 5-min. timeframe Wave C = 100% x A

The boy with the hot hand, so hot, hot hot, hot:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Feeling hot, hot, hot

1594671940742.png

Status
Not open for further replies.