Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wells Fargo Bank = Metro Bank = both dumbphucks

Investors are such dumbphucks. They miss all the signs. Then get frozen and can't move, can't get out of the tsunami.

And all it takes is a kid with a pencil and ruler to draw the red line and a fella like Fibo to count from 1 to 5. Boom! As soon as you count to 5, you get the fck out when the line breaks.

Soooooooooooooooooooo simple its staggering how nobody gets it.

Waves, baby waves.

1594742132081.png

Fibo hammers in a bold, bold, bold CALL on the Dow Jones current rally ..................... 26,740

Wave equality C = A at 26,740

1594760160807.png

When will YOU say yes to me, Dorothy? :) Tell me cuando, cuando, cuando? ;)

Hey guys .............. Showdown in London .......... who are the top traders at T2W ........... all come forth with proof

I'm licking my chops in anticipation!!!! Is there really nobody at T2W who can/will challenge me out in the open? England, all of England cannot defeat just 1 American? :):):)

If nobody comes forth to accept the challenge, then the following choice vocabulary will be applied ..............

wimps, cowards, schmucks, softies, bs-artists, pretenders, losers ...............

Let the games begin ................... come to Fibo for some royal humma-humma

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Trading contest at the YMCA ............. who ever heard of such a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)

A MAN, any MAN, ain't a MAN unless he can accept a challenge MAN to MAN. Maybe those days are gone forever with the advent of the BETA MALES & Political Correctness? Let's hope not. Its a friggin disaster.

A fella can take a beating, no big deal but he gots to show up for a challenge fight.

And what better challenge!!!! UK's 100s vs one solo Yank!!! The odds are staggering and with Home Court advantage n London, the Yank has slim chance of winning.

But this Yank demands it!

Who will step forth to lead the rest of the English pack?

Yeah baby, give it to me, dig your voice :)

Prediction: What a feast, what a party it will be!! ;) :) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

At the meetup in London between 100 Brits and Fibo ................... as the trading records are being looked over by the entire T2W ......................

Heck, we can start with just 7 Brits (minimum requirement to make my trip worthwhile). Why 7? Because that's the number of vigilantes who are scouring the boards at T2W looking and searching for where I am breaking rules and the constitution so they can BAN me.

As the room was humming hotter, then the ceiling flew away
As their face at first ghostly, turned a whiter shade of pale

fibo will be redeemed, sooner rather than later. we ALL agree this market is propped up, manipulated and over priced. the chickens are coming home to roost!!

fibo saw this coming b4 all the rest of us! is he early, yes. is he wrong...:cool:

fibo take me off ignore!i want to talk to you.:rolleyes:

Fibo you have missed the biggest Bull market in the history of the world.
You are a loser.
Buy The Fucking Dip you fucking moron.

Hey guys .................... let's make it easy for these guys to know who they are going up against ............. :):):)

there are 4 massive hints , 2 in this thread and 2 elsewhere as to who BE the magnificent Fibo. But just as T2W can't see for sh*t tops or bottoms or turns in markets and would even complain to Sharky if a "10" sat on their face, they missed the most obvious clues - I kind of knew they would miss them.

So now is a good time to go back and review. No more hints will be given.

All I can say is the at the meetup in London they would after the first glance at me, smile and say, "it would not have occurred to us - welcome to London, drinks are on us" They would know that it would be pointless to go up against me trading recordswise so would just bow in deference and that would be that.

Then when I see their trading records they would not feel so bad.

Hey guys .................... let's make it easy for these guys to know who they are going up against ............. :):):)

there are 4 massive hints , 2 in this thread and 2 elsewhere as to who BE the magnificent Fibo. But just as T2W can't see for sh*t tops or bottoms or turns in markets and would even complain to Sharky if a "10" sat on their face, they missed the most obvious clues - I kind of knew they would miss them.

All I can say is the at the meetup in London they would after the first glance at me, smile and say, "it would not have occurred to us - welcome to London, drinks are on us" They would know that it would be pointless to go up against me trading recordswise so would just bow in deference and that would be that.

Buy the fucking dip your fucking idiot. At least you could afford the air fair to the uk if you did.

No one gives a fuck who you are we know all we need to know about you, you're a loser who keeps failing to call the top!

T2W has fooled everybody about how much they care about Newbies. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Heck, the very essence of the game is to bring fresh meat in abundance and constant flow to the game for the shark to devour. Unlike the Serengetti plains of Africa, the predators here pay for permission to hunt in a rigged game. In Africa there are no payments and no bribes. Its strictly merit.

So there are those who have built houses her on the hunting lands of T2W and just wait the fresh meat to come in. Then there are those individuals who also hunt here but try to be soooooooooooooooooooo NICE but remember, they are all hunters. None trade. If they did trade they would not need to hunt/feed carrion.

They tried to talk Fibo into joining them in the game so they would have no opposition. But Fibo said, "NO" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DOW IS STILL GOING UP!
What do you have to say about that!
The NAS got its 11K
The DOW hasn't had it's 30K but damn close enuf
The only thing missing is a 4K SnP, thats 800 odd pts from here. WOW

I doubt theres enuf petrol left for that..given the virus & the shitty economy etc :|

market been living on dreams, and only left are nightmares

Fibo arrives at the barn in London. T2W, seeing Fibo alone, decide to go after him thinking its easy odds. Thes same suckers who can't call a top/bottom think they can go after someone of such stature. Counter-violent sees Fibo coming out of the saloon and says, "Jesus" at 3:20. Then Fibo invites T2W's core 7 BETA MALES to join outside in the snow for the fight

The shootout between the core 7 of T2W versus Fibo. At the very end, the last T2W fighter looks in the eyes of Fibo and says with absolute hatred, "YOU, you, you" .................. he recognized Fibo and is thoroughly pissed. Yeah, they have History.

It was an old score. Its settled, finally.

A female newbie at T2W prayed for Fibo and asked for a miracle in the face of death, death, death and massacre since year 2001

Another Monday Wednesday another huge gap open higher.
When will this dickhead realise he's losing money every day NOT buying into the rally!
Such a loser!
Only @fibo_trader could be this stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.