Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want to know who @fibo_trader really is ...

I 'know' kind of who fibo trader is. He's an awesome trader for decades..

(not his real identidy)

he's worth millions ..

i know him because i have been following him all over the wide world web

seeking anything from him,thats the god honest truth :|

i have a 6th sense about people

There is nothing more the Brits would love than to see America get hammered. So they are thrilled but trying to control their delight that the US leads in Cerveza Virus deaths. But remember, this is a BEAR market at 2 degrees of TREND so don't get fooled too easily. EUROPE only looks like its way better off because it is still in Wave 2 down. When Wave 3 gets hold, the song will reverse and Europe will be the deathliest place or competing for it.

Obvious to me is that the US Cerveza is still in Wave 1, which will have 5 internal waves. Therefore I say Doctor Fauci is absolutely correct in calling all of this still the first wave. But of course he does not really know anything about Waves that I am talking about.

Europe has had and finished its Wave 1 up and is in a deep wave 2 down.

That's the difference.

BEAR is fooling the daylights out of everyone. Just yesterday Gavin Newsom, Governor of California reversed the reopening of the State

View attachment 283771

Slam Dunk! See last sentence in quote

THE 3rd WAVE is just barely beginning as the Cerveza Virus takes off again from, dig this, having been eradicated :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Like I said, if you don't understand WAVES you are literally f***ed. Therefore as already explained, the relief wave in soooo many countries was just a wave 2 declining and retracing the Wave 1 that preceded it. Now Wave 2 is completing as I have said already.

Very very very early stages of Wave 3 are here, baby

Governor Gavin Newsom has already started sending California into lockdown.

Israel had coronavirus firmly in its grasp, only to see it slip away
Jerusalem (CNN)For months, Israel appeared to be an international model of coronavirus success.

On April 18, almost exactly two months after Israel discovered its first case of coronavirus, Netanyahu declared that the country had succeeded in its fight against coronavirus, setting an example for the world "in safeguarding life and blocking the outbreak of the pandemic." He predicted Israel would set an example in restarting the economy as well.

Fibo says to Netanyahu ................. wrong! Naive! Clueless!

There just simply is nobody nowhere no how like Fibo. Proof? Not a single Brit dares to meet me in person. Why? Aside from me falling down and rolling on the floor after looking at their trading records for the last years, they would flp with the piercing gaze right thru' the middle of the eye to the back of the head thru' all the sawdust and false pride.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just weeks after reopening restaurants, malls and beaches, Israel is now seeing a 50-fold surge in new coronavirus cases. From approximately 20 new cases a day in mid-May to more than 1,000 new cases a day less than two months later, Israel is rushing to once again close venues it so recently rushed to open ...................... Fibo says Wave 3 has arrived

extract from article

On Monday, Netanyahu announced that gyms, pools, event halls, pubs and more would close indefinitely, while restaurants and houses of worship would operate with limited numbers. Desperate to avoid a complete lockdown with unemployment already at more than 20%, Netanyahu issued a stark warning.
"Today, there are around 90 severe cases and the number is doubling every four days. If we do not act now, we will have hundreds, and perhaps over 1,000, severe cases in the coming weeks, which will paralyze our systems," Netanyahu said. "All citizens of Israel know, or need to understand, that we must now take limited actions, with as minimal an economic impact as possible, in order to avoid those extreme measures that will paralyze the economy."

The great Fibo had it right from day #1. BEAR's tactics anticipated well in advance due to WAVE Mechanics :):):):):)

Bad thng for people but great for Fibo, a big win to be on top of the world in its greatest event EVER and call every single step of it as well as possible, just one guy and dig this, just one guy pulling north but the Brits are all pulling south but the American still wins and wins big.

Bottomline? Fbo f***ed 'em all and still has not even come once!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hong Kong DinnnnnneeeeLand (Disney) closes again!!!!!!!!!!

I kid you not ................ extract from article

Signs of a third wave in Hong Kong first appeared last week, with 253 confirmed cases, including 182 local infections recorded in the past eight days.

Yeah, dig it baby!

Hey guys .......................... just got thru' completing some research on the 1918 Flu pandemic ..................

the doctors ad medical community do see the waves but their terminology is flawed simply due to the fact that they are not counting the relief waves aka corrections as WE traders know them. For example, a market goes up, then must correct in a relief wave and then go up again and then correct again. This is what a TREND is.

OK, so far so good. But these geniasses in the medical field never thought to connect NATURE's (like the ocean, radio, brain, electromagnetic, sound, light, heart) Waves with waves in disease and illnesses and pandemics.

Look at the chart below of the pandemic of 1918 and lo and behold, the unmistakable 5 waves :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So f***in easy but I'm surrounded by dumbphucks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So, the 5 waves go like this, same as they do for financials markets and all other WAVES including ocean waves ............. Wave 1 up, then Wave 2 down, then Wave 3 up, then Wave 4 down, and then finally to complete the sequence, Wave 5 up.
Then its over!!! When 5 waves are over, its over, finito, done, done done

See chart of the 1918 pandemic in its entirety

1594799131417.png

Hey guys .......................... just got thru' completing some research on the 1918 Flu pandemic ..................

the doctors ad medical community do see the waves but their terminology is flawed simply due to the fact that they are not counting the relief waves aka corrections as WE traders know them. For example, a market goes up, then must correct in a relief wave and then go up again and then correct again. This is what a TREND is.

OK, so far so good. But these geniasses in the medical field never thought to connect NATURE's (like the ocean, radio, brain, electromagnetic, sound, light, heart) Waves with waves in disease and illnesses and pandemics.

Look at the chart below of the pandemic of 1918 and lo and behold, the unmistakable 5 waves :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So f***in easy but I'm surrounded by dumbphucks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So, the 5 waves go like this, same as they do for financials markets and all other WAVES including ocean waves ............. Wave 1 up, then Wave 2 down, then Wave 3 up, then Wave 4 down, and then finally to complete the sequence, Wave 5 up.
Then its over!!! When 5 waves are over, its over, finito, done, done done

See chart of the 1918 pandemic in its entirety

View attachment 283841

Now dig this .......................... the doctors all say the 2nd wave is the most severe. They are referring to the big hump in the chart. Yeah baby, if they had their terminology straight, they would call it the exact same as Fibo calls it, namely the 3rd Wave or WAVE 3.

Can you dig it?

Now take it further. Do you see that 3rd hump? As I have already stated, that is the 5th wave and is the final wave of the sequence. Then its over, done, done, finito and the disease is gone.

But dig this: normally and almost al the time, the 5th wave exceeds the 3rd wave in height even though it is less powerful. It has a bigger height simply becasue its starting point is much higher than the base of Wave 2.

In ths case as is clear, Wave 5 did not take out the Wave 3 top.

And lo and behold, this phenomenon is beautifully covered in the
WAVE MECHANICS ..........

Its called ..
A F A I L E D 5th wave

1594800112688.png

But wait ........................... the night is still young and Sharky is still nowhere to be seen as he comes in to read the posts during London sleepytime so the core 30 T2W and Trader333 don't get on his case about giving an American any lift ............ friggin small-minded sons of b*tches .............:):):):)

are you ready for the creme de la creme? I mean something that the Medical Community all the way up to the Phds and even Doctor Fauci and the Center for disease Control would never in their wildest dreams EVER know or even dream of knowing?

I will need to get the exact numbers so I can plug them into Excel and run the chart in Metastock and if so, I would be able to prove to you the following with almost 100% certainty ...............

The big hump (Wave 3) = 161.8% x W1 ... or 261.8% x W1 or 423.6% x W1. In this particular case in 1918, it sure as sh*t looks like W3 = 423.6% x W1.

But wait ............. it gets better .................... W5 is usually equal to W1, namely equality but sometimes, not so often can hit 161.8% x W1 or way less frequently, 261.8% x W1

No f***in doubt about it: Fbo is living on one dopey, sleepy, brain-dead planet!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And worse? In a jail within a jail (T2W within Earth) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1594800775517.png

But wait .................... one last thing .................

if you take the the height of Wave 3 measured from the origin of wave 1 and then project it, most often you will get the destination of the 5th wave at 61.8% x (W1+W3).

But, since in this case W5 did not take out W3, one would think that the 61.8% backfired!!!! Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuushit!!! It still worked. The W5 only hit a height of 61.8% of the origin to W3 peak, i.e. if you take the retracement to 61.8%, that is where W5 ended.

Jesus H Christ! Waaaaay tooo much for Fibo. I might not be able to sleep for days. Need a stiff drink and some p***y

:):):):):):)

1594801087845.png

Excerpts from my research ..........................

During 1918, the U.S. was engaged in WWI. Hundreds and thousands of U.S. soldiers traveled across the Atlantic to deploy for war. The mass troop movement contributed to the global spread of flu.

More people died during the 1918 pandemic than the total number of military and civilian deaths that resulted from World War I.

In 1918, many health professionals served in the U. S. military during WWI, resulting in shortages of medical personnel around the U.S. The economy suffered as businesses and factories were forced to close due to sickness amongst workers.

A third wave of illness occurred during the winter and spring of 1919, adding to the pandemic death toll. The third wave of the pandemic subsided during the summer of 1919.

An estimated 1/3 of the world’s population was infected with the 1918 flu virus – resulting in at least 50 million deaths worldwide.

Excerpts from my research ..........................

During 1918, the U.S. was engaged in WWI. Hundreds and thousands of U.S. soldiers traveled across the Atlantic to deploy for war. The mass troop movement contributed to the global spread of flu.

More people died during the 1918 pandemic than the total number of military and civilian deaths that resulted from World War I.

In 1918, many health professionals served in the U. S. military during WWI, resulting in shortages of medical personnel around the U.S. The economy suffered as businesses and factories were forced to close due to sickness amongst workers.

A third wave of illness occurred during the winter and spring of 1919, adding to the pandemic death toll. The third wave of the pandemic subsided during the summer of 1919.

An estimated 1/3 of the world’s population was infected with the 1918 flu virus – resulting in at least 50 million deaths worldwide.
This is NOT an excerpt from your research its just a straight cut and paste job.
You have never had an original thought in your life, you are just regurgitating other peoples words.
Write something unique and incisive that YOU have thought of on your own NOT just googled and cut and pasted.

Note to readers (if any) the sad thing about this is @fibo_trader really thinks that typing something into google and then cut and pasting what he finds counts as research. What a dumphuck!

Repeat and reminder of utmost importance @fibo_trader is a twat and a knobend!

9:43 AM, Friday June 5, 2020 ................. Los Angeles, CA

Fibo announces the impending onset of WAVE 3 down anytime from this moment onward - the stage is set - Wave 2 is complete

:):):)
Repeat and reminder of utmost importance .......................... from original post on June 5th, 2020

Fibo announces the impending onset of WAVE 3 down anytime from this moment onward - the stage is set - Wave 2 is complete

Wave 2 is complete

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Repeat and reminder of utmost importance .......................... from original post on June 5th, 2020

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fibo hammers in a bold, bold, bold CALL on the Dow Jones current rally ..................... 26,740

Wave equality C = A at 26,740

View attachment 283813

When will YOU say yes to me, Dorothy? :) Tell me cuando, cuando, cuando? ;)

Wrong! So, the most usual choice, equality, is eliminated. Next option is 123.6% @ 27,156 .......... see chart

1594825482760.png

Hey guys ............................... see below for ............ Dumb Money Confidence :):):)

Dumb money = top chart .....
is soooo bullish its taken out the SPX top ......... this is the HOME of T2W at every such turn EVER. Then the turn comes and in a mre 4 days they are penniless as they bet everything on continuance. Has happened like this since biblical times:):):):):):)

SPX = bottom chart

1594826072754.png

Market Extra
‘Fear’ is rising in the stock-market and so is ‘dumb money’ confidence as tech stocks reach an inflection point

Last Updated: July 15, 2020 at 9:10 a.m. ETFirst Published: July 15, 2020 at 8:20 a.m. ET
By
Mark DeCambre

Pay attention to the oddity ............... FEAR & Dumb Money gong up at the same time!!!!!!!!!!! Unprecedented? You're damn straight!!!!!!!!!!! I told you this BEAR is at 2 degrees of TREND. Its virtually mpossible to gauge the depth of unbelievable sh*t that is going to go down! Fasten seatbelts. Ths BEAR is going to cull cull cull cull everywhere including at T2W :):)

Hey guys ..................... add to your favorites ....... Jason Goepfert, head of SentimentTrader and founder of independent investment research firm Sundial Capital Research ................ IMO data accuracy, integrity and reliability and dedication just like John's Shadowstats.com website

Jason is the current leader in the raw data digging into the DUMB MONEY aka Dumbphucks in the RETAIL INVESTOR frenzied buy buy buy buying at market tops. Elsewhere he has outlined the exact totall historical evidence of how every single time in the past that the Dumb Money has taken the market higher has always been the last stages and the inevitable turn that came-d was never seen, anticipated or ven considered - all died within 4 days as the maret reversed so big and then wiped all their milk money out. Penniless and homeless thereaafter with Divorces skyrocketing

Who are the Dumb Money at T2W?
Rufus_Leakey, counter-violent, postman, dentalfloss, cantagril, timsk, trendie, ffsear, ooo7, Nowler, Atilla, new_trader, tomorton, Mr. Charts, Signalcalc are the most egregious offenders in descending order. Put these gents on manual labor like gardening, cleaning restrooms, repairing roofs and solar systems and T2W capability has a good chance of slingshotting up

Status
Not open for further replies.