Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am a beta by your definition i.e giving likes, but i don't mind
you are hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

Here's the far more correct and telling method on the subject of LIKES

The DISLIKE button. Now dig this: ODDS: To get Sharky to institute this feature is akin to Timsk professing his undying love for me. 👠💋💄

Analyzing Fibo within the realm of this one statistic pair LIKE/DISLIKE

LIKES = < 1%

DISLIKES = 99% .............. (
solidly in the realm of bad-boy aka Alpha with proven stats = banned 8 times)

Almost guaranteed that in the entire history of T2W nobody, I mean nobody could beat me in the
DISLIKE category reactions.

BETA MALE ..................... the rise of the BETA MALE worldwide ........ now in a bull market of BEAT-ness = inevitable destruction of the fabric of society, gone are the fundamentals of society as ALPHAS get outlawed

T2W will never, can never ever get far with only BETA MALES. It needs Alphas now more than ever as it retest its own extinction phase. T2W is soft, soft, soft, effeminate, soft silky smooth skin, everybody petting each other, rarely disagreeing.
The disease known as BETA MALE is rampant and is spreading like wild fire

BETA MALE ..................... the rise of the BETA MALE worldwide ........

Soon, terribly soon, even the likes of Alpha Male, Ntwadumela, will have vanished from Earth and the entre place will be run by feminine values with bounties placed on real Men like Ntwadumela's grandchildren.

BETA MALE ..................... the rise of the BETA MALE worldwide ........

Hey guys ......................... Fibo even looks out for the premature ejaculators and therefore provides a 5-min, chart for all such inflicted with the venom of rapid death for due to missing the forest for the trees ................. :cool:(y):ROFLMAO:

Vix 5-min. ...... EDT = Ending diagonal Triangle????

1594408137011.png

Hey guys ......................... for any newbies who stumble into this thread, pay attention to this dire warning ......

T2W is never proactive - it never sees a trend change coming. Applies not only to financial Markets but to all walks of Life. So, in the arena of BETA MALES they will be the last to find out that the TREND changed quite a while back - this, despite the fact that THEY, the T2W members are all BETA males. They would never stop to think, "where have all the motherf***er bad boy posters gone?" No baby, this would never occur to them.

Trader333 killed 'em all. When I first arrived here on May 6th, 2019, the place was a f***in convent. Nowadays, one full year later, after being shot 8 times, Fibo is finally allowed to put a nun in a chokehold and bugger her - but only if SHE comes into my house uninvited = breaks in .................... (House = thread) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The problem with banging nuns is that they have no feminine hygiene finesse etiquette. So I'm not a big fan.

Newbies should read the T2W Community Constitution. Its the BETA MALE CLAN LAW. Ditto for the pervasiveness of such in almost all western society including Universities. The Alpha Male's ass is grass.

Quit now, find or keep your day job, this is not for you - OBVIOUSLY. Just when you've got some real cash, you're ready to lose it all. Nice!

You're calling the millions of indicators out there "wishy washy" ..... ? In the wishy washy dept. you make 'em look like saints, Chief.

Quit now and save your family from destitution.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He hasn't logged in since 2017 apparently.. he may not have read your advice

Look closer ...................
That's because he ran off with female poster, alexaherself on the very same day, Feb 10, 2017. See for yourself. He probably invited her to Indiana. Never a dull day at T2W. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1594420952709.png

Both went to ET. Just like here, the BETA MALES at ET were dropping like flies, never knowing how to deal with a female if you want to get a piece of her. She put them all in the FRIEND ZONE. But there were never any real time trades. Destriero was hired by Baron to clean house of all the T2W type losers who never post live trades.

Destriero did a direct assault on her over a period of 4 weeks. She could take it no longer. She blew off with her tail between her legs.

Had it been Fibo instead of destriero, I would have knocked her off her perch in under 1 day (remember I would have Baron's consent to go after this phoney trader)

Hey guys ......................... Ignoring the forest for the trees or worse still only the leaves can be super dangerous

WhY? Wave 2 up which began March 23rd (yes, the rally of rallies, the stunner) has done a beautiful job. Wave 3 down is next

The turn will show up on Price in my Vix. But I am trying to get a glimpse of the mental signal even when the markets are closed. I know this: when the tide turns and Wave 3 take over from the fine job wave 2 has done, it will be a war zone. Dow JOnes drop of 3k on day 1. Count on it.

Wave 2 did such a stunning job that even on Manhattan, Hermosa, Redondo, Pacific Palisades, Malibu they packed into restaurants without masks and were partying like it was November 2019.

Big mistake

Forgive them Father for they know not what's a-coming.

1594426046173.png

Hey guys ......................... Ignoring the forest for the trees or worse still only the leaves can be super dangerous

WhY?
Wave 2 up which began March 23rd (yes, the rally of rallies, the stunner) has done a beautiful job. Wave 3 down is next

The expression on Steven Mnuchin's (Treasury Secretary) smug face tells Fibo we are close. He is leaning very strongly toward reducing the $600/week lifeline. If he fcks up here, the tsunami will have such horrendous impact with people pouring into the streets into looting supermarkets and whatnot = REVOLUTION

The test for Donald Trump is at hand. Screw the next move up with WAVE 3 almost here and the consequences will be devastating and blow the Great Depression sky high

Wave 3 ................ Wave 3 .......... Jesus H Christ ....................

Prince Harry = ultimate Beta Male ................ what a disgrace to let a "4" nail him, making him give up so much. Disaster inevitable. No Alpha would allow this. Women serve the Alpha, they give up stuff for the alpha, not the other way around.

I saw Prince Harry's facial expression a few times over the last months in mags, TV and so on. This is not a happy camper.

Fibo's advice: dump the b*tch now and go back home.

Agree with op.

Leaves Ivanka Trump in the dust ........................ ditto for Grace Kelly no contest

but the real sadness is what? She never ever found an Alpha. Stuck with BETAS all the way starting from BETA #1, Charles. The Pakistani fella was a BETA, so was Dodi

Damn shame. Gets a 10+ from Fibo with no 2nd place contender I have ever seen

Both went to ET. Just like here, the BETA MALES at ET were dropping like flies, never knowing how to deal with a female if you want to get a piece of her. She put them all in the FRIEND ZONE. But there were never any real time trades. Destriero was hired by Baron to clean house of all the T2W type losers who never post live trades.

Destriero did a direct assault on her over a period of 4 weeks. She could take it no longer. She blew off with her tail between her legs.

Had it been Fibo instead of destriero, I would have knocked her off her perch in under 1 day (remember I would have Baron's consent to go after this phoney trader)
Well @fibo_trader can't go to ET because they banned him for being too much of a Beta male.

Nothing says Beta more than a grown 'man'? writing "B*tch" because he's too scared to write "Bitch" for FEAR of the consequences.
Go away little boy.

Hey guys ...................... its over for the Nasdaq. Get ready for reversal & return to the 2009 low ++

Top is very likely in or super close to IN. Do NOT forget what happened to the Nasdaq at the March 2000 top. This will be far worse as its a massive Wave C at 2 degrees of Trend to the downside. There will be a royal buggering of all TECH stocks. Apple will get nailed bigtime.

Licing my chops at the distance of Price from the green 200-day ema and the 200-month ema. My my my its going to be a slingshot Short of epic rate of return to the fast gunslingers. International viewers will note that T2W will be only playing the teensy weensy BEAR rallies but not the RIVER - as usual. Do not be such small thinkers. This is not a FAMINE. Big big swing is the name of the game. Then when well underway, hammer all bear rallies with a load of dynamite short short short. The move will be in a clear 5 waves.

July 10th, 2020, markets are closed

Monthly:

Using Andrew's Pitchfork gives me a nice channel, close to perfect. Important note: there is a clown here at T2W who has never understood that Andrew's pitchfork can be jiggered from the center line by swiveling. He's Brit so it explains why thinking out of the box is a foreign subject. The clown's name is Rufus_Leakey. He ought to show up here soon as he might have finished the last investigative project I sent him on regarding one of the girls :)

1594448762535.png

Monthly Nasdaq with a standard trendline. This is the LT Investor trendline = once broken they should get out at once. The savvy cats will note that the trendline showed Fibo some serious weakness in the crash of 2020. The trendline was hammered real good but the elasticity and coefficient of restitution produced the bounce. There is nothing more to this.

5 waves up are complete or very very close to done. EPIC reversal coming up.

1594449205259.png

Nasdaq daily ............. 5 waves complete or close to completion. Reversal at any time

1594449282887.png

Nasdaq daily ............. the channel view on daily .... note the sharp purple trendline on 1H. Break that and Fibo will be dancing in Kingston Town

1594449504612.png

There is magic in Kingston Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.