Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
They won't give up the "bull" just like that they must be stealthy. Get you & me to buy what there selling...while they dismantle this ponzi. do you feel me?

Well said! :) Its only the greatest rally EVER. Therefore needs and deserves solid respect.

The message is:

Keep eye on the US Dollar. this champ has reserves of power that ain't ever been tapped. Upon breakout he can bring the entire world it her knees like he did in 2008. But back then it was the TWIN TOWERS (Dollar & Yen) .............. this time Champ will not share the spotlight ................... he will go it alone and as a bonus will plug Yen who plugged him - Yen will let out high frequency moans that will impress alll females and they will try to copy the sound to impress Alphas

Get your fill of the thread now because if it goes viral, Sharky & Trader333 will have to delete it. No f***in way are they gong to let an american upstage the dumbphucks here. Stupidity has to be preserved at all costs. There's a lot at stake

From my thread on the King of Kings, the US Dollar. Yeah yeah yeah I know, everyone is bashing the champ for all sorts of reasons, paper money worthless, lost 90% of its value blah blah blah, plus Iran, Chinks and Ruskies and Venny want it dissolved and a new RESERVE CURRENCY brought in and crowned.

Fibo says, "dream on" ................... could eventually happen but the dominant theme here is that the dollar is in a bullmarket of epic proportions. Nobody, not the chinks not the punks not the dopey, sissy BETA Male Brits now matter how hard they go around without tampons, can alter the course of this bullmarekt. We have only completed Wave 1 of (3). Next is the dreaded 3rd of 3rd.

Jesus H Christ! Forgive 'em Father for they know not what is a-coming and are terribly prepared for the ravaging.

USD Index is on the 61.8% golden ratio.

Can the correction go lower? Of coure but we give the golden ratio her due and watch carefully for the reversal.. Perseverance at key levels is our strength and forte - while all others are asleep ............... esp. at Briot Haven, T2W.

When the USD charges out of the box with a hard-on so intense, the babes will go, "at your service, Lord, we kneel before thee - which one of us do you fancy?"

USD: I'm going to ravish all, but one at a time.

Babes: Can't you be satisified with just one?

USD: NO. I'm an Alpha, there is no such thing as just one. However only one gets the ultimate security and is top female. Only one. And she is already in the Queen's role and will not ever be replaced.

Hide & watch, boys. The fury of the green giant is about to fire north a salvo so intense, yikes it will rattle CNBC to the core.

You said no strings could secure you at the station ................................ I'll wait at T2W where the sun never shines, where the sahadows run from themselves

The King of Kings on daily. Every single mofo here should know what the trendlines mean. Most will not. But there are 2 especially here who at the cock crow the 3rd time will deny they've ever used trendlines - why? becasue if they admit it, they will be stoned to death by the T2W Herd. This they do not have the balls for.

Who are the 2 sheep?

Dentalfloss & DbPhoenix. Both are BETA Males but lead this pack with NVP dashing in and out but cannot get repect like rodney Dangerfield becaue of hi chosen name, NVP + No Value Posts) ............... I do not agree with the badgering NVP takes from these pr***s but hey, he is just too f****in soft and nedds a few slaps from fibo to make him the Man he once was.

But NVP will have to pay a terrible price if he goes deep into the darkness and makes a pact with the Evil One, Fibo

Enjoy amigos, fibo loves all haters. Soooooooooooo much fun!!!! :):):):):)

1590875093473.png

Corona Virus update: regardless the News about Korea 2nd wave start, there is relief on the ground in America. California is almost there, pretty much back to normal on the roads with crazy road rage already in vogue. There are a few venues still to open. Ditto for New York. BEAR is watching these 2 closely. Why? Becasue these 2 places alone are responsible for the IQ of the UNited States at 200. Take these 2 out and the rest of the place might go down fast as there is little creativity for the most part.

Say what? What about the great Texas?

Redneck place, lost in the Dark Ages, too slow for Californians and New Yorkers. And now without Oil they are taking it in the yazoo and still have not figured out that they have to take out their hats.

No baby, BEAR knows you take out California and New York and its all over. The rest will fall in a jiffy.

WAVE 2 is therefore in its finishing stages. There might be some plishing to finish it up and BEAR, if he is not satisfied that enough retards have jumped on board, might give us a down wave for a "B" and then an upwave rally for a "C" to finish up wave 2. I have already mentioned this possiblity a few times.

When wil the next respite happen? Respite? Respite means exactly the same as it did with corona regardless the trigger. It will be a period of months of well being and pleasure and relief that it might be over. But then BEAR has to finish the sequence of 5 waves so he has to deliver the 5th painful wave. Won't be as painful as the 3rd but painful enough.

See next post, very important for Sharky & Trader333

Sharky $& Trader333 will be awash in a dilemma as to why the site traffic has eroded so hugely and almost disappeared entirely? ................ That is, if Sharky is still around and not taken my advice and sold T2W to the next schmuck for a nice profit before the roof caves in

LAW OF BEAR MARKETS OF EPIC DEGREE: People just leave, totally disgusted and swear to never return to trading/market EVER again. They leave in absolute disgust.

The question that will plague Trader333 a whole heck of a lot is this, "I gave 21 years of my young LIFE in its prime to this place and now its gone and my RETURN is zero!"

Just thinking about this makes Big Joe hurt. Why? Because Trader333 is a good boy! :) :) I don't want to see him perish!

When the BEAR's WAVE 3 gets underway, other moderators will be along and they will kill it off. Doesn't matter to me, nothing does, not the money, not the Land, not the women, I went up against Trader333 a total of 8 times and he said to me on the 8th time, "I know that now after all this time in 2019, you will finally tell me what it is you are after?" I replied, "Only at the point of dyin"

T3 replied: I know.

Fibo: I reckon so!

We wait for the mighty hand of BEAR, but there is one mightier and it is to HIM I have sent my request .......................... is it safe or do I need a bigger boat? The answer was unmistakable: "you're ready"

what do you think volatility is...its redistribution X3. goes way down, it goes way up, rinse & repeat.

Amen! You just defined waves. Like the ocean waves. Same-o same-o to all other waves

Want to talk about the Volatility wave? Behold the WAVEs of Volatility and let's not forget that while T2W slept, the Volatility took out the trendline of the 1987 spike and the 2008 spike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody saw it nobody noticed it.

ASk your Head Pr***k, dbphoenix what it means when a monthly trendline is threatened and spiked thru? Ask the same question of videogames player, Dentalfloss - his answer would likely be, "a cavity so big, the uterus is endless"

1590879714477.png

Slam Dunk!! And triple slam dunk! because nobody has even til now, months later, spotted it! that's what Fibo has to deal with on a daily basis ................. slow ass mofos. I go to the grocery store and zip around and do my stuff as fast as lightning and what do I run into? Mofos pushing their carts like they are in a f***in daze, a trance and they get upset when I fly past!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Standard response is : "Wake up , clown" ............. even if its a chick .............. if a chick she gets wet on the spot as no Man in America has the blls to talk to her like that in these politically correct times. Often she smiles after the initial upset and tries to catch up with me in the lne or outside to hit on my .................... my response if swift, "you're too slow"

Postman, took issue with me about DefCon .................. he still don't get it. What a place this T2W!!!!! Its like buying real estate, by it then raze all the buildings to the ground and rebuild from scratch! Costs a lot but well worth it!

China ........................ Steve was right all along. (y)(y) China just does not know what to do about Donald Trump (y)

Steve scares the daylights out of the Communist party. If he rejoins Donald in the Whit HOuse, the Chinks will throw in the towel and it will b over. From the Chinks point of view, "in Trump they are dealing with one T-Rex but with Steve's reentry, there are 2 = too f***in much"

Steve nails it yet again. Fibo is a happy camper that there is at least one fella awake, wide awake in America who realizes the full threat of the Chinks and that the Pandemic, though costly in terms of lives, prevented the next dictatorship to run the world (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Donald is starting to awaken to the deceit of the Chinks too. How can you have a trade deal with criminals? You can't!

Slam Dunk!! And triple slam dunk! because nobody has even til now, months later, spotted it! that's what Fibo has to deal with on a daily basis ................. slow ass mofos. I go to the grocery store and zip around and do my stuff as fast as lightning and what do I run into? Mofos pushing their carts like they are in a f***in daze, a trance and they get upset when I fly past!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Standard response is : "Wake up , clown" ............. even if its a chick .............. if a chick she gets wet on the spot as no Man in America has the blls to talk to her like that in these politically correct times. Often she smiles after the initial upset and tries to catch up with me in the lne or outside to hit on my .................... my response if swift, "you're too slow"
Fibo out shopping making the chicks wet ...

Fibo's Brit/American Axiom #8:

Brits always underestimate Americans by mistaking their easy going manner for weakness. Seen it so many times. Generally Americans don't give a fck but when pushed, its game over for the Brit. Then, as with Jimi Hendrix vs Clapton, one gets to see the towering stature of an American vs a Brit in the same sphere of work/activity/ability. The difference in creativity and horsepower is just sheer parabolic Richter Scale type explosive stuff.

At 2:00

At 1:42

Slam Dunk! ............................... The Misery Index ...... least miserable country = Thailand

Fibo picked a winner a long time ago when it wasn't even on the map. Serendipity? Yeah. Dig this: great food, friendlies, Land of Smiles, beache, mountains and meadows. Leaving "women" out of the picture as it would be just no competition if included ................ the ONE overriding factor for the Fibo was

TAX-FREE Trading/Investing + stunning brokerage assistance + stunning error-free accounts + ZERO shenanigans in the realm of markets as the standards are very high ............... all proven and verified over time as I've never been shortchanged or ripped off.

But there is one other factor, which Fibo stumbled into within the first week of TRADING on the Stock Exchange of Thigh-Land ............................ the stock market rides inverse to the USD-THB ............. one could say that other ASEAN countries have a similar correlation ................ hahahahahahahaha, not even close ............... Land of smiles correlation is supremely high

= two-fer for Big Joe

God, do I love it so!!!!!

Slam Dunk! ............................... The Misery Index ...... least miserable country = Thailand

Fibo picked a winner a long time ago when it wasn't even on the map. Serendipity? Yeah. Dig this: great food, friendlies, Land of Smiles, beache, mountains and meadows. Leaving "women" out of the picture as it would be just no competition if included ................ the ONE overriding factor for the Fibo was

TAX-FREE Trading/Investing + stunning brokerage assistance + stunning error-free accounts + ZERO shenanigans in the realm of markets as the standards are very high ............... all proven and verified over time as I've never been shortchanged or ripped off.

But there is one other factor, which Fibo stumbled into within the first week of TRADING on the Stock Exchange of Thigh-Land ............................ the stock market rides inverse to the USD-THB ............. one could say that other ASEAN countries have a similar correlation ................ hahahahahahahaha, not even close ............... Land of smiles correlation is supremely high

= two-fer for Big Joe

God, do I love it so!!!!!

Another big winner for Big Joe is that Thailand is a big fan of Caribbean music. Therefore Big Joe does not have to wait for Bill & Hillary Clinton to bring the latest titles HOME to the USA. The people of Thailand already have these things months and months before Billy finds 'em. :):):):):):)

Billy & Hillary found this one .............. Fibo owe them big for this discovery ....

EliteTrader ............ gets full credit for this stunning find ............... ET's 5 traders from Martinique/Guadaloupe keep Big Joe alive with the latest finds that I would otherwise never be able to find EVER .............. years ago I tried writing to the studio owners ........... poor or no response ..................

The caribbean traders at ET took to Fibo like incredible ........................ this stands as the #1 best find ...............

Its a Carnival song and celebration ................................ its now on YouTube ......... only 1800 views confirms its still aborning .......

Accordion thru' out but specifically at .................. 9:32 11:00 ............... knocks it out the park

Projects for the T2W detectives addicted to Fibo .................. new_trader, Rufus_Leakey, malaguti, tomorton, trendie, Dowser, postman & about 5-6 others .................

Project: find Fibo begins in a new unit of time

Project #1:
the girls of Fibo was a disaster because it was so poorly executed by Rufus_Leakey, even with the websites and the girls waiting for his call by his own findings without any phone numbers offered by Fibo. He balked! Called Davina, in Bollywood, got a kick in the ass and got scared. All the while, Lisa in California is waiting for his call - website again. He dropped his shorts again!!! Losers!! :):);):cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Therefore Project #1 haa gone nowhere fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............ OK, moving on to Project #2

Project #2:
Find Fibo continues but from a different perspective: Fibo's friend getting hammered in public. Find Fibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.