Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ultimate CALL of CALLs .................. how big? sits atop the Thread CALL by pointing out who BEAR has sent to do the job.

There was a vibration ................... on 1/17/2020 ............... the Hydrogen Bomb ignited

THEY (=the world) was then presented with a reasonable explanation for the stiff penalties worldwide - the Corona Virus.

But as you will see, Fibo is making a case for the Virus just being a mere lieutenant, an underling - one who takes orders from above, from The Master (=BEAR)

So, who then is the
General that BEAR sent?

Why of course its the US Dollar. See for yourselves. Its pretty obvious.

DILEMMA of the largest degree BEAR market EVER in recorded history ........ is now solved by Fibo, today, 9:11 PM, Monday, June 1, 2020 as to whom BEAR would send for onslaught.

{Note: (not a single drink was taken, therefore no excuses can be given)}

THE DOLLAR ............. prepare for intense pain and anguish

1591071373186.png

sorry, forgot to mention the chart is a weekly of the USD vs SPX = USD/SPX

T2W will not have any idea what this ratio means but NVP will know. Nobody else here will have a clue. Guaranteed!

35 year downtrend in the ratio has reversed well before Corona took charge on Feb 12 when the Dow JOnes topped. The US Dollar/SPX fired off the actual signal on 1/17/2020. Then while everybody was sleeping, the ratio blasted north and poured the juice named corona on everybody. As it sped past December 2018 top it called a trend reversal. Since then, it has been in a Wave 2 correction down.

In simpler terms? When the correction is over, the USD/SPX will blast off like a rocket northbound and rock the universe and especially cause very deep severe trauma at CNBC, Wall Street and Goldman Sachs.

So, that is the Ratio, USD/SPX.

Now let's have a look for some clues from the USD hissself.

Holy Mother of God! This champion delivered a bottom on Feb 16, 2018, just a couple weeks after Fibo's Top Call for the thread here. But wait, that was only wave 1. There was no Hydrogen Bomb yet. That came on March 9th, which as you all should know was when Corona power was maxing and maxing and then all of a sudden on March 23rd it topped out - which was also called by me when I said that Corona power has topped out. Proven 100% right. SPX bottomed on March 23rd, the same day of the USD's top.

Take a closer look at the daily chart of the USD Index. from March 9. That vertical move like a rocket is the Hydrogen Bomb that starts the

3rd WAVE north

when the current correction in the USD completes, we will have ignition of the

3rd of 3rd = ultimate killer

REVELATION therefore of BEAR's ultimate weaponry is now revealed clearly to Fibo ............................. USD

I know-ed the USD was going to do great things even before this revelation, but I did not know that he was the selected GENERAL by BEAR.

The evidence s downright shocking. Even while correcting HE is tearing a new one for Emerging = Submerging Economies - just have a look how far HE has gone up the transverse colon of the Mexican Peso. Jesus H Christ!

All those Americans I gave advice to over the years about the USD's greatest halcyon days that were yet to come ........... those halcyon days came March 2008 and have continued ever since in trend form, which means asa normal trend with ups and down but up continuously higher highs and lows .............

but now .............. we move into the rocket stage where the realms of TREND blasts will have a whole new meaning.

Mother of God!!!!

Help them Father. They have no clue what's coming. They don't understand that God will have mercy but this BEAST won't. HELL is coming to breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How/when will you guys know that Fibo has hit the jackpot?

When CNBC goes into stunned dismay and exclaims, "holy sh*t, look at the US Dollar blast off day after day after day"

There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth as the world bankers will exclaim in unison .............. "They said Gold was the natural safe haven, but this rascal, made of just sheer paper, is making gold look like a beggar"

Be prepared amigos. This is a once in a PLANET -HISTORY event.

Not only will CASH be KING but the USD will be King of Kings.

How/when will you guys know that Fibo has hit the jackpot?
When CNBC goes into stunned dismay and exclaims, "holy sh*t, look at the US Dollar blast off day after day after day"
There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth as the world bankers will exclaim in unison .............. "They said Gold was the natural safe haven, but this rascal, made of just sheer paper, is making gold look like a beggar"
Be prepared amigos. This is a once in a PLANET -HISTORY event.
Not only will CASH be KING but the USD will be King of Kings.
Looking at YOUR chart the dollar is clearly dropping like a stone, this is the end of America as we know it, start learning Chinese Fibo they will be your new masters and you will bow down to them like a good little boy.
You can read charts Fibo - cant you?

37/37 winning trades in 3 months. Overall hi-$, hi-%gain. All challengers KO in Round 1. Who's next? I thought so! :) :)

Where are these profitable trades you supposedly made?
Oh I know, they're in your head :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Never posted for anyone to see :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

God I do love it so.

This is one lesson Fibo cannot possibly hope to learn and is why he will die poor screaming "Bear market WILL SOON return" on his death bed.

less.jpg

REVELATION therefore of BEAR's ultimate weaponry is now revealed clearly to Fibo ............................. USD

The game for fibo has now reached its End Phenomena. To have figured out BEAR's ultimate weaponry to destroy in the greatest BEAR marekt since 75 million years ago, is somthing that will take about 3-30 years for the general Puvic to catch on to.

But for me, its GAME OVER. I have found the Philosopher's stone. What's beyond it? Many levels of expertie and knowledge. But a break is called for.

But don't worry guys, I am here and will be here till the March 23 rd lows are taken out with aplomb and even the dumbest of dumbphucks state loud and clear, "Fibo was right"

And if they say, "Fibo was wrong" ............. I will be here to say AMEN = Fibo took it in the ass and was wrong.

Kapiche?

God:

dearest fibo, there are no secrets to reveal for this level of your development. You're invisible now. You have arrived. Right or wrong, you gave it your best shot. And you came out of the war with still no blown up account but on the contrary made huge profits, the recent 35k loss notwithstanding.

You are my beloved son, in thee I am well pleased.!

ArchAngel is especially fond of you and will protect you from shock that are way beyond your reality level as it is not expected that you have the ability yet to fight these shocks.

We await your entrance to the next level, down the road apiece

Your score on Level 2 = 98.7%

The ultimate CALL of CALLs .................. how big? sits atop the Thread CALL by pointing out who BEAR has sent to do the job.

There was a vibration ................... on 1/17/2020 ............... the Hydrogen Bomb ignited

THEY (=the world) was then presented with a reasonable explanation for the stiff penalties worldwide - the Corona Virus.

But as you will see, Fibo is making a case for the Virus just being a mere lieutenant, an underling - one who takes orders from above, from The Master (=BEAR)

So, who then is the
General that BEAR sent?

Why of course its the US Dollar. See for yourselves. Its pretty obvious.

DILEMMA of the largest degree BEAR market EVER in recorded history ........ is now solved by Fibo, today, 9:11 PM, Monday, June 1, 2020 as to whom BEAR would send for onslaught.

{Note: (not a single drink was taken, therefore no excuses can be given)}

THE DOLLAR ............. prepare for intense pain and anguish

View attachment 280930

Repeating .............. the genius of Fibo, the final CALL of CALLS, so great that nothing can best it over the last 75 million years and counting. It will stand the test of time for a 1000 years + ............... long after I am gone.

Inherent in the RATIO of the USD vs SPX is an Encyclodpedia of depth and verve that no man knows. that's how deep this mother is. More to come on this.

When/if Fibo leaves T2W, many many many almost 99.999999999999999999999999999999999% will be thrilled. That my friend is the new definition of one-sidedness that Warren Buffet taught to SHORT on the spot.

That's Fibo = univerally hated, loathed and despised.

But for those who know him, there is no better friend.

In the ultimate revelation ............. USD/SPX ................ just ahve a look see at the Economic Crisis Crash of 2008. THEY was all buggered up trying to figure it out. NONE had a clue. Not a single one. They danced and danced and danced around the issue and blamed this and that for the cause. But were all YOU-namimously wrong to a T.

Fibo f***ed 'em all, all green eyed pusycats with caca bums.

How did fibo do it? By going directly to BEAR and be wiling to have my head handed to me on a platter = NO games condition for BEAR = no competition = he is much stronger than I = therefore he would not kill, its a no game condition and BEAR knows that I understood him 100% in the realm that he loves a games condition, there has to be some sort of competition no matter how small. He is extra-terrestrial so can easily see my imbalances.

In 2008 the weaponry used by BEAR was the TWIN TOWERS = USD & JPY. Here's how it went-ed down ................ USD buggered everybody, but then JPY buggered USD.

This time around USD will bugger JPY too and forever silence this bum for the duration of Galactic conquests.

Russia, China, Venny, Iran, and other bums wanting to sh*tcan the USD? S*** my d***. Ain't going to happen in a bull run of such epic proportions that's about to go into PRIMARY TREND continuance any time soon.

Fasten seatbelts

see chart USD/SPX monthly for revelations galore. Missed by everybody? Do birds fly? This is one the reasons Fibo gets rapidly bored with the fellas, they don't know doodly. But the girls? this is not their domain. They are not supposed to be hunters and bring the bacon HOME. That is the job of fibo. Then, once HOME, the girls take over and deliver the goods in every regard to sustain Fibo for they know for sure that HIS continued strength is their survival. That's what I call a bond? Break the bond Big Joe has in Thailand? Not a f**** chance!!!!!!!!!!!!! Handsdomer guys with bigger d***s have tried but have all been turned down one after the other.

Women don't have loyalty? Whoever said this and propelled it is a dumbphuck.

In the trenches in WAR I would rather have a woman watch my back than ANY Man.

How USD/SPY called the entire move in the Economic Crash of 2008 - right from tart to finish and dig this, even gave a leading indicator guidance.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo f***in sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1591132836540.png

When the USD breaks out any time now, northbound, the destruction will be of mammoth scales never ever een before. The world will collpase. Debts are denominated in USD and so are interest payments due. The scrambling by governments to raise USD will hit epic proportions and GOLD will be shot to the waste-dump like a b*tch with an effluvium p***y.

That is the level of Fundamental analysis that one needs to know, not the itty bitty bupety sh*t T2W talks about ........... this, on this stellar magnitude is the level of the game of thrones.

Back before 2008, they was laffing at USD as everybody was putting it in his ass and he could not stage a comeback. But then somebody in Indonesia from one of the banks started lafffffffing loudly at the USD. This is what did it. USD couldnot take such humiliation no more and the technical aspects were ripe. He blasted out the gate and f***ed 'em all for months before going into a wave 2 correction.

Dumphucks don't understand doodly.

see chart USD/SPX monthly for revelations galore. Missed by everybody? Do birds fly? This is one the reasons Fibo gets rapidly bored with the fellas, they don't know doodly. But the girls? this is not their domain. They are not supposed to be hunters and bring the bacon HOME. That is the job of fibo. Then, once HOME, the girls take over and deliver the goods in every regard to sustain Fibo for they know for sure that HIS continued strength is their survival. That's what I call a bond? Break the bond Big Joe has in Thailand? Not a f**** chance!!!!!!!!!!!!! Handsdomer guys with bigger d***s have tried but have all been turned down one after the other.

Women don't have loyalty? Whoever said this and propelled it is a dumbphuck.

In the trenches in WAR I would rather have a woman watch my back than ANY Man.

Now dig this:

Fibo has 948 Likes but only 703 posts at ET

:):):):):)Of course Rufey is accusing me of some more shananigans. Yawn! :):):)

Rufey, you friggin dummy, Lisa is waiting for your call. You have the website and phone #, you have the pics. How the fck hard can it be? Do it NOW, chump, before I leave T2W. :)

1591133644956.png

Status
Not open for further replies.