Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Project #2: Find Fibo continues but from a different perspective: Fibo's friend getting hammered in public. Find Fibo. Info coming up soon after the introduction

T2W detectives on the job: new_trader, Rufus_Leakey, malaguti, tomorton, trendie, Dowser, postman & about 5-6 others .................

but first, the obsession of new_trader for Fibo must be shown to the rest. Why? So they can step up to the plate and be as meticulous and use her for guidance ...................... post #412 in new_trader's journal thread

1590966475029.png

"new_trader's in your head now deadbroke fibo_trader, there's no escape, ever!"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Project #2: Find Fibo continues but from a different perspective: Fibo's friend getting hammered in public. Find Fibo. Info coming up soon after the introduction

OK, now that the intro is over and the detective team has been assigned .............. let's begin ....................

YOU are all going to call this gent and talk to him about Fibo. All of you. He is well known internationally.

Roosh was told, "its a trap to nail you to the wall in a country where the values are now feminine and political correctness makes women the judge and executioner - you will be slaughtered and you are too weak to defend yourelf"

But he went anyway. And got hammered

Dr. Oz

play to his audience of duffers. He has been selling every known new vitamin/mineral/fck knows what thru' his show, call himself a doctor, but never considered that if one followed his advice, one would have a pharmacy at home the size of a country and be deadlocked into body, instead of the superior, the mind or oul.

F**in loer.

My honest opinion of Dr. Oz? When nobody is looking, he would f*** a ch**ken in the ***

Scumbag.

I wish Roosh had let me take his place - Oz would have never gone beyond the first attack, I would have stopped him cold and he would be trembling. He would never get it off the ground again as I would humiliate him. He is after all, a BETA Male is is no contest.

Roosh made a huge mistake - going into town ALONE .............. what did he expect the women to say? Yeah, c**t hunting is a great game? Fck NO. They would slaughter him - especailly in politically correct America now.

I feel bad for roosh. He is a good boy. Good heart and good game.

post #2430 ............. already, shown on May 3rd but nobody cott it or followed up on it. Duffers! Staring them right in the face.

Here's some additional help, postman ............... get in touch with Roosh ............... he's well known in the p****y hunting game of thrones on an international scale - excursions to different countries once a year. He teaches a class on how to bring down antelope with style and certainty.

I saw one of his videos and since my double-team partner JOhn had gotten married I was hunting alone so decided to help Roosh out - we met, became friends and knocked down a few in our own backyards. Then he mentioned that they were about to go to Eastern Europe to do a sampling and asked me if I would go and show them.

He was already so impressed with Fibo he was telling all his students, "Joe is the real thing, he's been doing it for quite a while and still is - we can all learn from him"

so we all went to Eastern Europe together. Fantabulous time and then Roosh did this video. He is talking about fibo in the video, so enthralled he is with the skills of Fibo.

Reminder: project #2 is, "find Fibo"

get to it clowns, you have plenty of lead and clues now. :):):):):):)

Any of the dopey Brits, married for 20 years and have not licked any p***y for a decade or more, come meet me on the Parkway for a trading lesson .......................................... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ..... Live, no contrived action, you pick the venue anywhere in NYC

Those who want tips on the house from Fibo had best pay heed to my schedule:

Sometime I in Brooklyn sometimes I in Queens
Sometimes I gone down to Manhattan to check out the scene
Well I'm always keeping on the move, I love to roam
So I want the ladies to know its hard to find me at home

So if you want to find Lord Fibo, meet me on the Parkway
You're likely to see me in that area,
from 10 to 10 I can see anybody, I want them know I'm ready like Freddy.
So meet me on the Parkway

I wake in the morning, I leaving the house
I don't know what time in the evening I'll be coming back
So you see it don't make any sense for you to call
You'll just be wasting your time
I'm hardly ever at home at all
So meet me on the Parkway.
If you miss the train you can get Bus 44

So if you're interested to catch up with me
Darling, I'll be delighted to make you so happy
But remember you must do just what I say
So follow the route and meet on the Parkway

Often at around 6 PM you'll find me at Charlies's for some fine salads
Then off to Sylvia's for some outstanding Rice with prawn curry
Yeah who can miss the fine cheesecake at Neena's home, so private
To top it off, some stunning liqueurs at Babe Rosalind's place (private)

Postman's boss, a female who loves Fibo deep down but can't admit it due to the tug of war in her heart between Fbo & dead_broke, just shafted Postman with a wave of her wand with ...................

Post #16

Today at 9:48 AM
Almost 9 years later...seems more likely now...

Fibo has this site figured out pretty good.

CALL of 2020: The breakup of CHINA into 10 (?) countries.

Yeah, this is a firm call.

Chinkaderos will not be a threat no more.

Only thing I would like to have from there? A Tsing Tao factory

R E P E A T!!!!!! Pay attention now while T2W sleeps. What is the name of T2W's bear-market? SLUMBER! :):):)

When China dissolves, the bacon delivered to Fibo celebration will be huge!!!

The song that cured Roosh V! :):):):) Fibo said to him, "command 'em, that's what an alpha does!" Changed him forever. Alas but still weak, needs more work

That's how one nails TEASERS of the female persuasion ....... nothing like breaking the mold and going opposite of BETA Male response, which is usually subservient and accusatory.

We dance until we're soaking wet, then you ask me for my number
And I have neva gave answer
Cause you ain';t nothin but a Teaer, a dirty dirty teaser
I love the way you dance the SOCA but you ain't nothin but a TEASER

Wrong, wrong wrong! Loser right out the door! :):):):):)

English girl right out the starting gate. Yeah, I like her, but there is one way better .................... 3:44 at left :)

On a football field anything is possible ..............

England takes it in the yazoo from a kid-gloves American team

England's soccer BEAR Market ought to be charted to see the waves. I do not have this data but would love to have it going all the way back to inception of World Cup.

It will then be easy to tell when England's 5 waves are over oso there can be a turn around.

A picture is worth a thousand words? Pic of England soccer teams = word "losers" in the dictionary .............. ought to give a clear definition

But in the meantime, for such a shoddy performance they sure as heck gas a whole hell of a lot! :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.