Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bull market ways = ignoring the gross outpoints and cracks in the structure. Bad policy. Why? Because in the BEAR market these same gross outpoints come back to haunt and destroy as in Murphy's Law. Change, change, change, Uncle Sharky, change ................. :):):):):):)

In real trading there are 2 sides to the trade

At T2W there is pure one-sidedness to any trade - almost always

As in Bruce Lee's Enter the Dragon ................. "boards don't hit back"

The rare rare rare occurrence of "the other side of the trade" is protected like a precious metal here at T2W - therefore if the real world were let in, the place would crumble in one Ogonblick. Sucvh a huge world of 180 countries but the players here are all from one small island the size of Louisiana where the sun never shines ........... right away one knows God does not love 'em .......................... Message: let the world in to this protected environment .... competition is healthy, monopoly is not.

While nobody is watching as usual, Vix sneaking a breakout under cover of darkness? See my previous charts for the RSI in the lower column. Could be telling. Vix is after all on the 200-day ema

BEAR's accomplished task already ............ see video. Now he has his sights on the upper echelon all the way to Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, George Soros et al

After demolishing Warren Buffet and gang of billionaires, BEAR will go for his ultimate prize - T2W ................ how to defeat and crash those on DEMO? Never been done before. End Phenomena = those on DEMO lose real money

While nobody is watching as usual, Vix sneaking a breakout under cover of darkness? See my previous charts for the RSI in the lower column. Could be telling. Vix is after all on the 200-day ema

Will Fibo get his yet another Slam Dunk!!? No ordinary Slam Dunks these are. If this plays out, i.e. the greatest rally in the HISTORY of the USA, then this slam Dunk would have to be the greatest EVER due to the supreme degree of difficulty.
:)

More on this in the next post

Can Fibo Slam Dunk the greatest rally EVER .............. how much EVER? ..... the greatest rally in the entire history of the United States, Britain, including the rally after the first drop in the Tulip Mania centuries ago and going all the way back to the Galactic Confederation of Planets, 75 million years ago ................ yes, you read that right, 75 million years ago

i.e. the current rally from the March 23rd lows worldwide is THE GREATEST RALLY EVER

Can Fibo Slam Dunk this rally?
Hey, hard to say but dig this, Fibo will try to nail this mother too! Its what I do. DEATH don't scare me none, its Livin that's hard! :):cool: Why must Fibo try? Because when they say its impossible its because its impossible for them but not for me.

But first, enjoy the prescience of Fibo in the 0% RISK, creme de la creme run on pure market money with ZERO RISK = guaranteed winning trade by the BANK OF THE WORLD. See chart and my call on the rally ....................... and observe that pretty much after the exit the market went sideways for one and a half months thereby frutrating every mother's son and causing them to make huge errors and not to mention the stres and energy of sitting in front of the computer with your d**k in your hand like an oakie from the skogie :)

Look at the genius of Fibo. Where was that exit? Why of course at exactly the 50% retracement Fibo level. THE BANK OF THE UNIVERSE GUARANTEES A MINM RALLY FOR WAVE 2 TO THE 50% mark .............. therefore RISK = ZERO

Post #2026

April 9, 2020

11:31 AM Pacific Time, Thursday, April 9th, 2020 ...........

Nationwide TP on all LONGs in real time = right bloody now = bugger off to the beach and play with Corona.

No Shorts just yet.

Just TP, retreat to a cave and enjoy

1590716184240.png

0% RISK = the genius of Fibo. Nobody on EARTH can do it this way. My knowledge in WAVES is so stellar that I have figured out the minimum retracement GUARANTEE by none other than the UNIVERSE herself = cast in stone ..............

See my earlier posts for WAVE 2 retracement targets I mentioned ................. 50%, 61.8%, 78.6%, 88.3%, 99.99999%

the last one at 99.999999% is just so that one knows that a Wave 2 can retrace all of wave 1 to just one hair under the top and still be a wave 2. Rare, rare, rare but its worth mentioning

Most common is 61.8% but its not guaranteed. Neither is 78.6% or 88.3%

But 50% is G U A R A N T E E D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, do I love it so!!!!!

Behold the essence of Fibo
1590716798865.png

11:31 AM Pacific Time, Thursday, April 9th, 2020 ...........

Nationwide TP on all LONGs in real time = right bloody now = bugger off to the beach and play with Corona.

No Shorts just yet.

Just TP, retreat to a cave and enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fibo is not the only Fibo around. There are a few others like this Fibo, but they are rare, rare, rare. So when you find one, it is sheer poetry. Look at Sean Hannity, he is having the best time he's ever had - all his other male guests have been p***ies. The b*tches would complain to Trader333 about ths fibo too and he would get the ban on the spot. Not a moment would be given to the fact that he is telling it the way it really is ..................... so much for dealing with the HERD of wimps .......

enjoy ................... fibo in real life exactly as shown here, every damn day, wherever I go regardless .................

Here's the original post .......................... making life eay for the 2 investigators Rufus_Leakey and Postman

I'm taking my avatar out for a drink, :) :) :) :) :)

View attachment 263684

For Sharky's 2 investigators, Rufus_Leakey and Postman who instead of trading at the site called T2WIN are sidetracked into investigating who I'm banging, or not banging or only claiming to be banging. Some f***in BETA Males you have here, Sharky - both could give chicks a run for their money in terms of being bangable thesselves. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Exhibit A : already mentioned as you can see in June 2019, just a month after I first got to T2W. Go to the website dumbasses and call. You also were given anotyher assignment to go to the model website of all the girls I showed and in their pictures, find the common MAN who appears for all the girls. That common denominator be Fibo.

But you Brits are just too useless and incompetent. Can't read either. Accuse? Like b*tches, exactly like b*tches - just drop their load on a fella

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

top trendline is steep so troublesome so might need a flattening out in a sub 4th wave ............ will know more tomorrow or later .............. but the plan is clear

Attachments

• 1590719495041.png
    1590719495041.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 82
For Sharky's 2 investigators, Rufus_Leakey and Postman who instead of trading at the site called T2WIN are sidetracked into investigating who I'm banging, or not banging or only claiming to be banging. Some f***in BETA Males you have here, Sharky - both could give chicks a run for their money in terms of being bangable thesselves. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Exhibit A : already mentioned as you can see in June 2019, just a month after I first got to T2W. Go to the website dumbasses and call. You also were given anotyher assignment to go to the model website of all the girls I showed and in their pictures, find the common MAN who appears for all the girls. That common denominator be Fibo.

But you Brits are just too useless and incompetent. Can't read either. Accuse? Like b*tches, exactly like b*tches - just drop their load on a fella

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
For Sharky's 2 investigators, Rufus_Leakey and Postman who instead of trading at the site called T2WIN
Your the one NOT trading here - you have NEVER placed a trade NEVER your a joke in your own lifetime - we all see it.

only claiming to be banging.
Even you admit its just a claim it never happened outside your own head!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

find the common MAN who appears for all the girls
Not you thats for sure. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

0% RISK = the genius of Fibo. Nobody on EARTH can do it this way. My knowledge in WAVES is so stellar that I have figured out the minimum retracement GUARANTEE by none other than the UNIVERSE herself = cast in stone ..............
See my earlier posts for WAVE 2 retracement targets I mentioned ................. 50%, 61.8%, 78.6%, 88.3%, 99.99999%
the last one at 99.999999% is just so that one knows that a Wave 2 can retrace all of wave 1 to just one hair under the top and still be a wave 2. Rare, rare, rare but its worth mentioning
Most common is 61.8% but its not guaranteed. Neither is 78.6% or 88.3%
But 50% is G U A R A N T E E D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God, do I love it so!!!!!
Behold the essence of Fibo
0% risk - yep thats because you dont place trades - none placed ever one this site none. Never lost because you never traded. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

So what your saying is this rally might retrace 50% or it might retrace 61.8% OR it might retrace 76.8% . or any other amount ..... in other words you dont have a clue how far its going up and / or when its going to go down. I however called it yesterday @7:21 am with no hocus pocus, magic beans or smoke and mirrors.

This is something Fibo could NEVER do!

God I do love it so.......

Slam Dunk?????? :) Not yet! RSI is breaking out more. But I need a Vix price trendline breakout too! Then we got something.

1590776823627.png

The dearth of going off the beaten track at T2W is testament of the low order of analysis and thought here ......................... how these mothers had an Empire is very hard to understand given their dopiness in current times :):)

America is King, right? If America goes down, who else can hold the world up? Nobody. Europe? No way, Jose. The UK? She can't even tie her own shoe laces given the number of Muslims that have invaded and shut hr down.

Therefor, if Captain America goes down, the world follows right away.

So what do we need to look at from a fundamental point of view - leaving aside Technical Analysis for a moment ......... just for the fun of it ............ these dummies will never understand that there are numerous tools in the toolbox of Fibo - just because his hand is in bush does not mean he is gardener.

AMERICAN C O N S U M E R is KING del la KING. Upset this backbone and we is DAY-d.

See quote first as introduction, then sit down and read the next quote in next post, then finally see the revised updated chart ......

The Stimulus of $1200 and the new stimulus just approved are designed to get the consumer to spend, spend, spend, to stimulate the Economy. But wtf if the consumer don't want to spend but instead chooses to SAVE SAVE SAVE? And this is likely because he is terrified of the uncertainty.

How does Big Joe know that the consumer is terrified?

Because the PERSONAL SAVINGS RATE of the USA has shot up like a rocket = wallets are clamped tight shut. BOOM!

Want more reason? OK then ......

When people are feeling easy and plentiful there is more and more discretionary spending = good times ahead are expected to continue. But if when this perception reverses, the purchases of stuff that one considers luxury and not necessary drops off a cliff.

But wait, what's the other side of this equation? Consumer Staples sector shoots thru' the roof versus Consumer Discretionary

XLY vs XLP :):)

Lord have Mercy!!!!

View attachment 279999

Read quote but especially not that the Personal Savings Rate had shot up to 12.5%, taking out the previous wave 1 top, thus confirming that Wave 3 is underway in Savings Rate.

Savings Rate Rocket = TERROR = Uncertainty = clamp down the spending = shut down the wallet. YIKES!

Rogue Wave has arrived in just one battalion. There are other battalions of a different nature yet to come.

PERSONAL SAVINGS RATE ........................... now update .................. 33%

1590793126214.png

Fibo's keen eye demonstrated ................................

see chart of Personal Savings Rate ............... start from the year 2005 .................. then go into the first wave up and count the number of waves .............. 5

then see the a-b-c pattern for wave 2 down into year 2016

then count the small jagged edge that started from the 2016 low. There are 5 mini subwaves that make up the 1st subwave of an incoming tsunami - the tsunami is called the 3rd of 3rd wave

And behold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE is in that 3rd of 3rd now & hit 33% at lightning speed

There ain't nobody like Fibo. Anybody else on the Plane would notice this? Fck NO! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1590793919482.png

Best medicine for T2W:

Release the American prisoners and grant the banned ones a full pardon. Why? Because this sh*thouse ain't gong nowhere fast without Americans. Everywhere they go they bring creativity.

Just one american alone can lift this site by 15%, imagine what a handful could do!!!!! Jusst 4 or 5 Americans from ET could blast this site higher. But the poor Brits cannot stand 'em. What a cross to bear!!!!!!!!!!

The Beatles and Rolling Stones both knew that without America they got nothin! They knew! They were right!
Clapton knew! Clapton knew even more when Jimmy put a finger in his bum. Clapton was shaking. But at least these boys knew that if you want upper echelon levels of creativity you gots to get an American involved. That's just the way it is. You ignore this reality and you perish in mediocrity.

Ask a Brit if there is even one good thing they can say about America or an American and they are stumped. One-sidedness? You're damn straight. Ask the same question of ISIS ................. they have 3-4 things they uniformly like and say so.

Ask the same question of a national of any other of the 180 countries and the columns on left and right will be filled = balanced

The Brits? None! But they are fascinated by it.

Why America radicalized Brits

Da Bear is looming my man, da Bear is looming. Patience. This ponzi bull wasn't built in a day, and those Dowboys need time to redistribute.

They won't give up the "bull" just like that they must be stealthy. Get you & me to buy what there selling...while they dismantle this ponzi. do you feel me?

Status
Not open for further replies.