Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girly,
Money is no differnt from a bitch as stated already. When is a bitch created? When she nags and threatens and cuts the flows and makes one feel like one ha committed some giant transgression ..................
My solution has always been just one and it has always worked never failed when I dig the girl and really don't want her to leave ............... I look her in the eye and ask, "how soon can you leave?'
Boom! Just like money she pours right in and never leaves and keeps pouring in. If she even comes across a c**k 3 times bigger she will tell him, "get the fck out of here, asshole"
That's how powerful "disrespect" is

Dow UP 9% in 8 days and your still talking Bear :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Father forgive @fibo_trader for he knows not what he does...

Dow up 11.5% in 9 days.

wow that phone must be ringing off the hook with margin calls.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

oh no wait you dont get margin calls from a demo account!
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

God I do love it so......

Reminder:

Same-o same-o Vix daily chart. Why Vix? The mind, baby the mind. When you got the mind you got ground zero = basic-basic .................. whatever comes after that ............. comes later

See RSI trying to sneak across the trendline?

1590601139386.png

Things are back to normal as far as one can see, traffic, even the donut shops are open :)

Let it rip, now, BEAR. The stage is set.

As usual all Demo traders here are asleep and oblivious to any danger - again!

Watch T2W in action during a crash, any crash, how do I know? I did the work and checked it out. Golden opportunity for Newbies to check it out for themselves.

Here's how to do it: For current crash note the dates of the top (Feb 12 for Dow Jones, Feb 19 for SPX & Nas) and the bottom of the crash (March 23rd) and the current alleged unproven top (May 27)

Then all you have to do is pick out any thread and go to these dates and starting from a few days earlier read all the comments. All asleep, all complacent in a bull and paranoid and terrified in a BEAR. Boom! Then count the number of dumbphucks and note down their names.

Conclusion: That's how you eliminate deadbeats at a forum without trading records

Bonus: current alleged unproven top: not a single one is even aware that anything untoward might be happening. Why does this happen? Why are the T2W oldtimers such deadbeats? Answer: its a disease since antediluvian times - its a HERD tendency ........... extrapolate an extant trend to infinity. Its as simple as that. Then when the trend reverses they are stuck and can't move and lose lose lose and die. When they show up again to post as if nothing has happened that's how you know they were on DEMO in the first place

A rarity I have seen only at T2W, non-existent at ET ................ at T2W even on DEMO they lose real money :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How do they trade at T2W? I mean what is the style? Any Newbie that comes in and does the same is not going to get a different result. The result is what? Its better to work at McDonald's and assume no risk of loss.

Imagine this scenario: A BEAR market that rages on and on and on and on .........................

T2W will not go with the flow of the river = Short. They cannot. They just cannot do it. Its against the grain. Instead, here is what they do ..... they will go Long every teensy weensy rally, make a few centavo and give back half or more when the dominant trend reasserts itself. They keep on doing this stupid shit and have been since year 2001, the inception of T2W

I have seen it and can be a witness and point out the proof to anyone. Its so easy to see.

Imagine all the hullabaloo about traders being 97% losers that has been raging for 100 years with no definitive proof except for the one time wher ea bunch of brokers released the results and got sued .............. but the story was out .... 97% lose and lose consistently. :):)

See chart .................. the down arrow is how to play this as a normal intelligent person = go with the river and be short until proven otherwise by a higher low higher high for example ................ these asinine, hovine, bovin cats at T2W play the yellow ellipses LONG. Every single mother' son of them. No exceptions :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1590602846571.png

Fibo is going to release the HYDROGEN Realization Bomb of trading at T2W ..................... as an anniversary present .............. I have just completed 1 year here a few days ago this month.

Pick out all the trading thread marked by T2W as BEST THREAD or some such .............. this includes all looooooong trading threads ......................

then do this stunner of ann exercise ...................... find an entry to any trade ............... let me know if you do

How rare is an entry to a trade at T2W? Rarer than a diamond

:):):):):):):)

Conclusion: That's how you eliminate deadbeats at a forum without trading records

Bonus: current alleged unproven top: not a single one is even aware that anything untoward might be happening. Why does this happen? Why are the T2W oldtimers such deadbeats? Answer: its a disease since antediluvian times - its a HERD tendency ........... extrapolate an extant trend to infinity. Its as simple as that. Then when the trend reverses they are stuck and can't move and lose lose lose and die. When they show up again to post as if nothing has happened that's how you know they were on DEMO in the first place

A rarity I have seen only at T2W, non-existent at ET ................ at T2W even on DEMO they lose real money :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

So how do we get rid of a deadbeat like you who has never posted a real trade and never been shown to make a profit and has by his own admission lost $45,000.

Is that your phone ringing in the background? I think it is, its a Mr Margin for you Fibo, he says its urgent.

Fibo is going to release the HYDROGEN Realization Bomb of trading at T2W ..................... as an anniversary present .............. I have just completed 1 year here a few days ago this month.
Pick out all the trading thread marked by T2W as BEST THREAD or some such .............. this includes all looooooong trading threads ......................
then do this stunner of ann exercise ...................... find an entry to any trade ............... let me know if you do
How rare is an entry to a trade at T2W? Rarer than a diamond
Ahh but Diamonds DO exist and theyre great when you find them unlike your entry to any trade which is like a hen's tooth - it doesnt exist.

Oh God I do love it so when Fibo makes a fool of himself with his own words.

Fibo is FAIR :)

I am happy to tell you that the only oldtimer trader I have found at T2W who does provide an entry and an exit is postman in this thread here. None of the others do. Postman is a loser McDonald's type low expectations factory type trader ................. but he does provide an entry and exit. Thi alone causes him to get a 100% in my book.

The rest can kiss my ass, all useless bums .................. no exceptions

Even NVP only started showing one or a few entries numbers once he read my shit. Now he's gone back to all hindsight shit which anybody and everybody on YOUTUBE does but the public believes. NVP said he wants to help newbies by giving them a fair shot at the truth. Start by being an example yourself, Chief.

T2W = Paradise in Psychology of Trading = Paradise for Fibo = never have I seen so many bums in one place and it be YOU-nanimous. :):):):)

Newbies must learn the discerning eye: FIND THE ENTRY & EXIT ............. ENTRY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT!

Imagine this scenario: A BEAR market that rages on and on and on and on .........................
T2W will not go with the flow of the river = Short. They cannot. They just cannot do it. Its against the grain. Instead, here is what they do ..... they will go Long every teensy weensy rally, make a few centavo and give back half or more when the dominant trend reasserts itself. They keep on doing this stupid shit and have been since year 2001, the inception of T2W
I have seen it and can be a witness and point out the proof to anyone. Its so easy to see.
Imagine all the hullabaloo about traders being 97% losers that has been raging for 100 years with no definitive proof except for the one time wher ea bunch of brokers released the results and got sued .............. but the story was out .... 97% lose and lose consistently. :):)
See chart .................. the down arrow is how to play this as a normal intelligent person = go with the river and be short until proven otherwise by a higher low higher high for example ................ these asinine, hovine, bovin cats at T2W play the yellow ellipses LONG. Every single mother' son of them. No exceptions :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Show us then Fibo if its so easy show us - oh but you cant (did I spell that right).

Every single mother' son of them. No exceptions
Lies Fibber Lies you are a liar and everyone in the world can see it.

@fibo_trader is a liar and posts lies on his own thread in order to keep up his fantasy of being a trader.

Go home fibo where you belong ....

fi.jpg

Any chance that even ONE cat at T2W has noticed that the Macd aka Mama-Tum has delivered a higher high subwavewise and that the last segment at the tail right end is going horizontal while Price is going down?

T2W could never ever notice any finesse in the markets. Take that to the bank. Its cast in stone. :):):)

:)
Meaning: Momentum is not confirming the last leg of decline in Vix. Now add to that the coefficient of restitution of the 200-day ema PLUS the magical power of the Fibo 38.2% PLUS the fact that one type of trendline broke and then after breakout Price has gone back and is now on the other side of the trendline.

Macd effects such as the one described are pure stunning when on the monthly timeframe ............. but there is juice on daily too but just not as much

1590611726116.png

Prepare for rocket move north. Remember the theme song of Wave 3? What a bunch of retards! They already forgot.

When the music's over by the Doors

For Sharky ........................ :) :) still feel like that coffee you invited me to or is that dead? Waves dead too? :) :):)

when you're sitting back in your rose-pink Cadillac
Talkin to some rich folk that you know
I hope you won't see me in my ragged company with no mates
Locked into the basement with not even a window to see the light
As you blocked me from every communication thread known to Man
And then dropped the hammer by shutting down all my PM communications
Consultation with Papillon has revealed that my only escape is when the BEAR gets underway in Wave 3
I will have the one and only opportunity to make a break for it the same way as done in VICTORY in WW2.

:):)

[
when you're sitting back in your rose-pink Cadillac
Talkin to some rich folk that you know
I hope you won't see me in my ragged company with no mates
Locked into the basement with not even a window to see the light
As you blocked me from every communication thread known to Man
And then dropped the hammer by shutting down all my PM communications
Consultation with Papillon has revealed that my only escape is when the BEAR gets underway in Wave 3
I will have the one and only opportunity to make a break for it the same way as done in VICTORY in WW2.

"I will have the one and only opportunity to make a break for it"
Not true, you can leave whenever the shame of being continually wrong gets too much to BEAR.
We have had so many idiots like you over the years telling us "The end is nigh" and they ALL leave without exception because they were laughed out. Everyone saw them for what they were, a one trick pony that never mastered the trick of being right! Not even once.

I told you I was going to make that post of yours my signature, it makes me laugh every time I read it, and when anyone reads my posts they will see how ridiculous you are.
"China being split up into 10 countries - a firm call". PMSL

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

T2W defined: T2W does the exact same thing every single time there is a major top

If DATA went further back than 2001 we would have even more evidence of the uniformity of behavior of T2W at TOPS. What do I mean? OK, let's say there is a TOP. Of course T2W does not have any clue there is a TOP formed. Then comes the huge drop in the market. This rattles them but in their minds the TREND has already been extrapolated to Infinity. So they pray and pray the Bull will continue and that the Top will be exceeded.

So, after the first drop, when the market starts advancing in a huge rally, they exclaim, "see we told you so, the bull will run forever" ............... but wait, there is more in their thinking ............ you see, the drop scared the daylights out of them, so much that their bums were sore and the whole time during the drop, deep in their psyche they had this gnawing persistent thought, "what if this is the end of the bull/world?"

So, therefore in the rally, they heave a huge sigh of relief and go overboard on their optimism and relief and complacency with this one major overriding thought concept ................
"WE SURVIVED IT"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From this Herd behavior comes the paragraph that Fibo has plugged into this thread at least 30 times in this one year .......

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

CALL of 2020: The breakup of CHINA into 10 (?) countries.

Yeah, this is a firm call.

Chinkaderos will not be a threat no more.

Only thing I would like to have from there? A Tsing Tao factory

Reminder: Revolution leading to Communist party breakup and dissolution. China split into 10 countries

Head & Shoulder neckline breaking .........................

1590637269465.png

GOLD: see many posts on Gold esp. the last few to use as reference .................... FLAT FLAT

I have no position in Gold for the following reason ............ I could trade it but the triangle confirms my thinking that it would be a waste of time sideways affair. No interested.

I am however very interested in the SHORT. But when to enter?

Here's my thought-ing ........................

(1) break that base triangle trendline convincingly and I will be tempted to go Short right away. Will announce if it happens.

(2) Suspicion is that Gold will break out of the triangle and thrust in a 5th wave to target $1848 and then reverse. I might catch the Short then, after reversal or before. To be determined.

My ultimate goal is to be Short Gold to $1000 and then to $700. At $700 I will load up LONG and hold for 30 years.

1590640895957.png

T2W .............. London time 5:45 AM ................ no members online .............. disgraceful :)

Only one member, an American, online (Fibo)

No international members to be found.

Alternative explanation: 6 vigilantes watching unlogged in

Like I said, the place is dying like the ghost towns of China.

Imagine having the whole place to myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):)

T2W defined: T2W does the exact same thing every single time there is a major top
If DATA went further back than 2001 we would have even more evidence of the uniformity of behavior of T2W at TOPS. What do I mean? OK, let's say there is a TOP. Of course T2W does not have any clue there is a TOP formed. Then comes the huge drop in the market. This rattles them but in their minds the TREND has already been extrapolated to Infinity. So they pray and pray the Bull will continue and that the Top will be exceeded.
So, after the first drop, when the market starts advancing in a huge rally, they exclaim, "see we told you so, the bull will run forever" ............... but wait, there is more in their thinking ............ you see, the drop scared the daylights out of them, so much that their bums were sore and the whole time during the drop, deep in their psyche they had this gnawing persistent thought, "what if this is the end of the bull/world?"

So, therefore in the rally, they heave a huge sigh of relief and go overboard on their optimism and relief and complacency with this one major overriding thought concept ................
"WE SURVIVED IT"
we would have even more evidence of the uniformity of behavior of T2W at TOPS.
More Jibber Jabber with no proof to back it up! Not one post. I pity the fool.

but wait, there is more in their thinking .... "what if this is the end of the bull/world?"
Never entered my mind, only YOU keep predicting the end of the world and you're wrong every time fool!

So, therefore in the rally, this one major overriding thought concept ..............
Dow up 41% from the low the one thought going through our minds are .......... "WE PROFITED MASSIVELY FROM IT" (except @fibo_trader who lost his shirt).

All good traders make money in their sleep, fibo actually loses money in his sleep.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.