Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong Alert on yet another Fibo gemstone ......... The New York Stock Exchange Composite Index .. NYA

Fibo called the top on January 26, 2018. Just barely squeaked by my top call :):) Look at the perfect A-B-C. But wait, there's more. This is a COMPOSITE INDEX that almost every single professional acknowledges is the truest Index in existence in America (with the Wilshire 5000 also) ....................... And boy are they right!!! JP Morgan swears by this Index.

Now dig this: 2008 crash was a 5-waver.

1590522175289.png

Strong Alert on yet another Fibo gemstone ......... The New York Stock Exchange Composite Index .. NYA

NYA daily .................... C = A for the rally off the March 23rd lows. EXit now now now, regardless if it intends to go to its alternate location 161.8%.

1590522740773.png

For Sharky ....................... go here but take a portable chair with you and sit down first before you read -

would also recommend you take a couple Amiodarone, Dijoxin and Metaprolol - aspirin oughtta help too.

Delete the thread asap. If read by the Media with a professional trader, Hotel California will become the laffffing stock of the stock market world

For Sharky ....................... go here but take a portable chair with you and sit down first before you read -

would also recommend you take a couple Amiodarone, Dijoxin and Metaprolol - aspirin oughtta help too.

Delete the thread asap. If read by the Media with a professional trader, Hotel California will become the laffffing stock of the stock market world

page 6150 onwards ............... you are looking to get close to Feb 12 and then as you read, watch for Feb 19, 2020 when the Markets topped (Dow on 12th, the others on the 19th)

Not a single Zombie saw anything coming. They were all trading LONG on Demo. Why because the drop killed 'em all but they are still here. Guaranteed Demo traders.

See for yourself. Its clear as day. All your gang is there - every single one.

Its worse, Sharky. These boys all trade against the river. They just cannot go short and ride the horse. They looks for LONG in a crashing market. That is so upside down they should all be flogged.

Its worse, Sharky. Your boys are very low havingness traders. They play for small crumbs. Easy to see that their perspective is that its a FAMINE. Unless and until a trader can have the perspective that its an ABUNDANCE, which is the reason they came into trading in the first place, to do xtremely well and/or get well off, and/or flourish and prosper and/or get rich

So thats 2 out of 2 shorts posted at the time of the trade, open and close both making profits.
I'm the only one of us making money shorting this market your just shitposting and jibber jabbering like a fool. I pity you.

In a fight between me and you I predict PAIN!

Hire a stock market professional to read the thread for a 2nd opinion - from outside the UK :) :)

Shocking, shocking, shocking .................... all cott red handed ............... :ROFLMAO:

Welcome to Hotel California - the pastor (NVP) at the Hotel said he would like to safeguard T2W Newbies against YOUTube & Internet scammers so they have a fighting chance at getting good at the basics and therefore staying alive to fight another day.

Jesus H Christ ...... they are guaranteed death by the long-term residents of the Hotel California, i.e. the core 30 long-time members of T2W. These cats are all outright losers, small time thinkers, nickel and dime chasers. Shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a party, Sharky! I fell down and could not get up. The Hendersons were all there .............. :)

:):)

It looks more like Fibo went bear hunting, saw a "bear left" sign, and kept on trolling anyway.:)

View attachment 280433

For Sharky ....................... the folly of the ignorant with a little knowledge = dangerous? :)

Check this out, Sharky .................. see how Rufee showed the rally in the chart above? Look below and see the same rally in 2008. This is what your boys do - they just don't consider History at all. They have no idea of trends - they fail to look to the left to see whether a trend reversal has been signaled and if so, to play it safe ..............

see below for what happened if one applies Rufey's thinking at such junctures. DEATH is guaranteed. This is why they all play on DEMO. All have been hurt badly and are love sick cats.

A rally by itself to make the point we have a bullmarket

1590527981425.png

For Sharky ....................... the folly of the ignorant with a little knowledge = dangerous? :)

now here is what happened before and after the stupidity shown by Rufus_Leakey .................. see chart below . DEATH nailed 'em all - why? because they did not look to the left first - had they done so they would have seen that a trend reversal had already taken place

Rufey's idiotic argument shown as yellow ellipse, taking it out of context as proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Retard!

1590528231519.png

Burn this sh*thouse to the ground, Sharky and start from scratch! OR SELL it to some schmuck - let him worry about the Cancer and rotting flesh!

BEAR will show no mercy on incompetence - look around you Sharky .............. the orgs with huge debt and ncompetence are dropping like flies. As sure as nite follows day, you will meet the same fate.

SELL SELL T2W and bugger off on holiday, you don't need this sh*thouse no more. Its a disaster rogue wave waiting to break.

Nothing describes T2W better than Hotel California

now here is what happened before and after the stupidity shown by Rufus_Leakey .................. see chart below . DEATH nailed 'em all - why? because they did not look to the left first - had they done so they would have seen that a trend reversal had already taken place

Rufey's idiotic argument shown as yellow ellipse, taking it out of context as proof!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Retard!

View attachment 280532

You did your best to hide it but Rufus posted a chart from 2018 and your posting a chart from 2008 to prove your point.
Now thats dishonest at best, but pure and simple lying to most people!
Have you no shame fibber_trader!

She's alive :):) Read her posts in 2020 and observe that her temperament is mimicking the BEAR market she was in that caused her trading death here

Temperament mimicking that of during her BEAR market means .............. negative, you will die, you will lose money, you will lose everything, the moment you quit you will be surprised to discover that you can actually do other things and do them well .............. translataion bellowed thru' a megaphone = I'm BACK :):):)

Now watch Inquisitor jump in to ask, "how do you know its a "she'?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

>>>>> If you are terrible with money, if you fear it or if you have no respect for it, you should not even consider trading because you won't succeed. <<<<<<

No girly, get around this fast as soon as you possibly can. Why? Lean, baby learn .............

Money is a flow, it must be flowed from oneself to create inflows as per the LAW OF THE UNIVERSE ............. He who would inflow must first outflow"

Money is merely an idea backed by confidence.

Your homework: >>> you have no respect for it<<<< disrespect the fck out of it. Kicks its ass, drop $20 tips here and there, take your Mom and Dad out to dinner and plurge. Then sit back. It pours back in. Why? Because MONEY is a bitch. The more you disrespect her the more she chases you. Expect money to start chasing you, girly if you just do what I say.

DO IT NOW, girly, stop moping around.

>>>>> If you are terrible with money, if you fear it or if you have no respect for it, you should not even consider trading because you won't succeed. <<<<<<

No girly, get around this fast as soon as you possibly can. Why? Lean, baby learn .............

Money is a flow, it must be flowed from oneself to create inflows as per the LAW OF THE UNIVERSE ............. He who would inflow must first outflow"

Money is merely an idea backed by confidence.

Your homework: >>> you have no respect for it<<<< disrespect the fck out of it. Kicks its ass, drop $20 tips here and there, take your Mom and Dad out to dinner and plurge. Then sit back. It pours back in. Why? Because MONEY is a bitch. The more you disrespect her the more she chases you. Expect money to start chasing you, girly if you just do what I say.

DO IT NOW, girly, stop moping around.

Girly,

Money is no differnt from a bitch as stated already. When is a bitch created? When she nags and threatens and cuts the flows and makes one feel like one ha committed some giant transgression ..................

My solution has always been just one and it has always worked never failed when I dig the girl and really don't want her to leave ............... I look her in the eye and ask, "how soon can you leave?'

Boom! Just like money she pours right in and never leaves and keeps pouring in. If she even comes across a c**k 3 times bigger she will tell him, "get the fck out of here, asshole"

That's how powerful "disrespect" is

We continue to wait for the onslaught of Wave 3. NO, I do not have any signal or sign on a transcendental basis. Nothing has came-d in.

Some scientists say that the ice drops is in the Baja california region done by planes resembling the DC-8 ............ I disagree. I think they will drop in the region of Tanzania and Kenya and Uganda and on Land for a quick melt - mostly because the language Swahili is super close to the language of the Galactic confederation of Planets and can in essence be considered a derivative or dialect

THEY say FRENCH is the sweetest. Circular motion with the right hand.

Swahili takes 'em all out with a bang ............... blasts the doors off English too.

Just remember this Axiom: the greatest power is found the further away from Mammon one goes.

update: For the rally from the March 23rd lows:

Dow JOnes ................... C = A
SPY ................... C = 38.2% x A
QQQ ................... C = 161.8% x A
Transports ................... C = 61.8% x A
NYSE comp. .................. C = 38.2% x A

This is what I'm going with.

We continue to wait for the onslaught of Wave 3. NO, I do not have any signal or sign on a transcendental basis. Nothing has came-d in.

Some scientists say that the ice drops is in the Baja california region done by planes resembling the DC-8 ............ I disagree. I think they will drop in the region of Tanzania and Kenya and Uganda and on Land for a quick melt - mostly because the language Swahili is super close to the language of the Galactic confederation of Planets and can in essence be considered a derivative or dialect

Swahili takes 'em all out with a bang ............... blasts the doors off English too.

Just remember this Axiom: the greatest power is found the further away from Mammon one goes.
Yep you said it - you have nothing!

Dude you are off your head - don't trade when your high you will lose even more money.

And yet here you are every day chasing mammon! WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.