Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
BEAR's attack as I have already stated is a bottoms up approach ............. as any good General would do. Knock out the weak ones first = 40% of americans living from paycheck to paycheck and cannot put together $400 for an emergency.

Then strike the middle-class, then lastly hammer the rich.

This will be one time that the rich take it in the yazoo big time

Why? Because a BEAR at 2 degrees of Trend does this sort of thing.

Warren Buffet, Charlie Munger, Gates and others all taking a beating ...................... now yet another billionaire gets raped by BEAR. Shcoking that theese clowns cannot even draw a goddamn trendline and bail out of LONGs. Even more shocking they have not gotten the basics of lower high lower low. Never mind Fibonacci, its too voodoo for them.

Jesus H Christ, Fibo is surrounded by duffers of epic negative intelligence that make the 0-line sound like genius.

CARL ICAHN gets hammered ...................... Fibo could have saved his ass too.

F***in idiots everywhere

Hertz hurts bankruptcy proceedings .................... new corvettes sitting in the lots offered for 54k, soon down to 25k and lower ............. soon it will be like going to the grocery store. In another year or so you can have collected 20 such automobiles and park them on your lawn and then just forget about them. Years late let your grandkids mow the lawn and find cars

Definition of Redneck fulfilled
I want to keep this gem of a quote (For historians only) if your still shitposting in a years time I will bring this back for everyone to see.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

CALL of 2020: The breakup of CHINA into 10 (?) countries.

Yeah, this is a firm call.

Chinkaderos will not be a threat no more.

Only thing I would like to have from there? A Tsing Tao factory
Man I want some of what your smoking, this takes the biscuit !!!!
Its as firm as all the other sh1t you post.
Congratulations this post wins you the internet!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

God I do love it so .... in fact I've incorporated it into my signature.

Brace, brace, brace ....... tomorrow, april 1st ............. $100 billion in RENTS & $100 billion in Interests payments coming up

Hide & watch how there are Asks and No Bids

The Great BEAR that Fibo called is living up to its reputation and its only the beginning, aka 1st Wave down with a recovery wave .

Slam Dunk!!!! see line #1 above. The upcoming RENT & mortgage & Interest payments tsunami was spot on

And what a f***in tsunami it has been and still is and will continue to be for months becasue there is a new can of worms ........... depressed people under hardship will see that for the first time EVER they have permission NOT TO PAY RENT for 1 full year minimum

Jesus H Christ .......... are we in for shitload of bizarre stuff

Boom! Domino effect of collapse all the way to mortgage securities ............. only Big Joe had thought this thru' ............. drum roll please ..... when? on the Eve of April Fool's Day knowing that BEAR would pull exactly just such a stunt. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

fibo_trader says
Trump will not win the presidency - wrong.
Dow will crash in Mar 2018 - wrong
Dow will crash in Mar 2019 - wrong
Dow will enter a Bear market in Mar 2020 - wrong

I'd like to know one thing fibo said that was actually right, I mean there must be something but I cant find it.

How can one person be so wrong so many times, the odds against it are the size of a hydrogen bomb explosion.

Fibo knows this for a fact, a factoid of considerable significance ................ The GREAT City of Los Angeles, County &
State of California will absolutely not tolerate working people with jobs and living a normal life, all of a sudden be thrown out into homelessness because landlords will file a pay rent or quit 3-day eviction order and clog the court system. No Sir, California will not wait for the Federal govt. for guidance and assistance - it will but the medicine and bandage on first and then look for answers .............. i.e. stop the bleeding first.

What a city/county/state!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely stunning! 10/10 score

Fibo says, "Your Honor, I'm submitting into Evidence that PRICE (TA) comes first, then like the slowpoke it truly is, FA stumbles along into the scene late as usual and the dopey ass crowd clap and say, "look how fast FA is!!!!!!"

Fibo saw all this sh*t way back in January 26, 2018 when the TOP was called. It took a bit of time for the Dow/SPX/Nas to honor my call but the rest of the world including LONDON FTSE 100 played perfectly to my top call ................ London printed a hairline top over my call .............. a higher top but marginal.

The principle is, "when a trend reversal of such magnitude occurs, one does not have to know the details of what will go down, just that it will be all sorts of deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep sh*t.

So how does Fibo gain knowledge? He's got TA down cold and ever expanding anyway - that's a given, its a continual non-stop process to excellence - but then comes the creme de la creme = when the action on the ground = FA catches up .......... then I get to see exactly the details of what the tsunami actually took out and ravaged - in this particular case I had not in mywildest dreams ever considered that the lieutenant would be a Virus. This alone has expanded my capabilities as I will look even deeper next time

The Black Swan Event: is an event that cannot be predicted by any forecasting tools

see video @ 4:00

Fibo's definition of a Black Swan Event: Its merely a TREND Reversal at 1 or 2 degreesof Trend. That simple!

1590397630657.png

Fibo saw all this sh*t way back in January 26, 2018 when the TOP was called. It took a bit of time for the Dow/SPX/Nas to honor my call but the rest of the world including LONDON FTSE 100 played perfectly to my top call ................

For historians only ....

Translation of Fibo's words.
"I've been calling the top for well over 2 years and if I make my posts longer with bigger text then I will be right one day .... but I will have blown my account by then and I will have to move to Los Angeles were I wont have to pay rent!"

God I do love it so ...............

Hertz car rental market cap. $400m
Printer go Brrrr $5Trillon created out of thin air.

......$5,000,000,000,000
vs ................400,000,000

Thats 10,000 companies like hertz.

More companies fold, FED prints more money!

Tomorrow, April 1st = April fool's Day has been well chosen by BEAR for a prank withthe rental tsunami hitting tonight at midnight.

BEAR is running the show in total command.

It looks more like Fibo went bear hunting, saw a "bear left" sign, and kept on trolling anyway.:)

1590415786105.png

It looks more like Fibo went bear hunting, saw a "bear left" sign, and kept on trolling anyway.:)

View attachment 280433

There it is again!!!!!!!! Rufee (T2W) confirming yet again their super short attention span. He Shows the rally but not the buggering to the left of rally ............... see below

Duffer Central confirmed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your Honor, send the next BETA MALE in now pls :cool::cool:

1590422978227.png

View attachment 280433

Just to the left of Rufee's chart is the following description of the calamitous drop he so nicely forgot to mention or show ....... in terms a layman will easily understand .............. :)

BEAR put her in a chokehold and then kept on ravaging and ravishing her and kept at it as the screaming and moaning and groaning and yelling kept hitting higher and higher octaves of pleasure/agony - the size of the weaponry used was so huge that it threatened to burst all dams and orifices and plunge out the front of the body - something that has never ever occurred EVER before - the fury of the penetration was so deadly that the neighbors and the entire town heard it and called the police, the fire dept., the Mayor and then finally Donald Trump.

When the ravishing was over, she was hospitalized for weeks and still remains in the intensive ward. She might never be able to walk properly EVER again.

Thank you Father for providing me with so many duffers who are just simply begging for the largesse of Fibo :):):):):)

The brutal f***in took place just to the left of Rufee's chart data .................

1590423702816.png

T2W is a goldmine for Fibo's entertainment ......................... just so damn entertaining :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The baffling thing though is why T2W needs cops at a monastery? I could understand if cops were hired after I got here. But they were here way before me - for 20 years. What sort of policing is required for miss-goody-2-shoes types? If I ran the place I would not bother with the extra staff expense of cops but instead would just provide vast arrays of Tampons FREE

Like I said before so many times, "Americans are not threatened by Brits so don't really give it much thought - and its rare to find an American who has a negative thing to say about Brits .............. but vice versa? Holy Tamale, the dam explodes :):):)"

There it is again!!!!!!!! Rufee (T2W) confirming yet again their super short attention span. He Shows the rally but not the buggering to the left of rally ............... see below

Duffer Central confirmed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your Honor, send the next BETA MALE in now pls :cool::cool:
His chart showed what happened after your ridiculous call that 'Bear' was in control from 1st April when the dow only went UP!
Your words!
"Tomorrow, April 1st = April fool's Day has been well chosen by BEAR for a prank withthe rental tsunami hitting tonight at midnight.
BEAR is running the show in total command. "

How stupid are you to make that call and then even more stupid to not understand when people point out you were WRONG AGAIN!

Your honor please send @fibo_trader the address of a proper trader near him who can teach him how to trade before he loses ALL his money ... better make it quick though.

If there is any smart person left at T2W they should have realized by now that they need to hire a market professional or 2 or more to come at Fibo - sendng duffers up against me is not going to work - its just throwing more and more free p***y at me.

Like so, but even here Fibo plugs the professional real good. see video

Its not easy to take out Fibo. It can be done, Fibo can be had, but its downright difficult. Most importantly you will need at the very least an Alpha to do it - only then is there a fighting chance. Sending hundreds of BETAS is not going make an iota of difference

Its not easy to take out Fibo. It can be done, Fibo can be had, but its downright difficult. Most importantly you will need at the very least an Alpha to do it - only then is there a fighting chance. Sending hundreds of BETAS is not going make an iota of difference
I don't want to take you out Fibo, your too much fun. I just want to show everyone that everything you say is WRONG! And you make it sooo easy.

Your not an Alpha, your not even a Beta your just about an Omega.

Just so we're clear, when I post "Everything you say is wrong" here is another example, not from a UK University but a prestigious American one, from @fibo_trader 's own home California!

The Myth of the Alpha Male
Single straight guys: If you want to attract more women, research suggests you should cultivate kindness and altruism.

The problem is the article refers to single straight guys, so its NOT for FIbo.

This is what Americans think of Americans!

Hey guess what he's from California too - he must have met @fibo_trader just before he made this routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.