Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said padutrader was a fool.

So much animosity towards padutrader? :):):):):) Nah! It can't be. How can anyon hate an unknown unmet sooooooooo much? ET always generates huge emotion when a T2W-er reads it. But he is just a newbie, a very special newbie. How special? See below

padutrader is a villager living in rural India. He is 60 years old. He is pure unadulterated Indian, having never been in contact with anybody or anything from the West. ET is is his first contact with the western world. He has suffered big time due to failed attempts at trading. He lost whatever meager sum of money he had saved as a villager farmer so he could learn to trade. When he openly stated he was so thrilled that he earned 25 dollars on a trade, all of ET fell in love with this fellow.

As for me, padutrader made my day day after day with what you call his platitudes. The fella is so funnnnnnnny. He has no natural enemies, is as genuine as they come.

ET loves this guy. Baron loves him. So does Fibo.

There is more: padutrader first came to ET with the nick ............. TraderGod :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

when it was pointed out to him that he did not know doodly, he asked Baron for permission to change his name

One of the best posters I have ever come across EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much animosity towards padutrader? :):):):):) Nah! It can't be. How can anyon hate an unknown unmet sooooooooo much? ET always generates huge emotion when a T2W-er reads it. But he is just a newbie, a very special newbie. How special? See below

padutrader is a villager living in rural India. He is 60 years old. He is pure unadulterated Indian, having never been in contact with anybody or anything from the West. ET is is his first contact with the western world. He has suffered big time due to failed attempts at trading. He lost whatever meager sum of money he had saved as a villager farmer so he could learn to trade. When he openly stated he was so thrilled that he earned 25 dollars on a trade, all of ET fell in love with this fellow.

As for me, padutrader made my day day after day with what you call his platitudes. The fella is so funnnnnnnny. He has no natural enemies, is as genuine as they come.

ET loves this guy. Baron loves him. So does Fibo.

There is more: padutrader first came to ET with the nick ............. TraderGod :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

when it was pointed out to him that he did not know doodly, he asked Baron for permission to change his name

One of the best posters I have ever come across EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing gets to Fibo generally speaking - nothing! ................ but in the posted conversation between me and padutrader, a long conversation, can dig it up easily again ............... padutrader said this to me after I abbreviated his name to "padu"

He said, "you called me "padu" ..... this is what my family and friends called me when I was a small boy - nobody ever after that since that has called me this name again - you and I meeting - its fate. The entire conversation was in open forum for everybody to see and read ............. not in PMs

Yeah, padutrader is a very special poster indeed.

Nothing would make Big Joe happier than to see padutrader start bringing down the serious bucks in trading. (y)(y)(y)(y)

I intend to visit him when in India on my next holiday and in a mere few sessions take his trading to profitable levels on a daily basis thereafter with at least the first 200 trades - he trades on the Bombay Stock Exchange.

QQQ

1588751259787.png

Hey guys ................... QQQ

QQQ is the only one of the gang (QQQ, DIA, SPY) + Dow Transports ................ that has not scraped the 0-line of ROC (rate of change). It has also just made a new higher high (not closing high just vanilla type hh) .............. QQQ has also retraced the most of the catastrophic drop from Feb 19 - Mar 23. Its just shy of the 78.6% retracement Fibo level.

This is why I picked QQQ as the one to keep an eye on as it is the leader so to speak - for now - these things change and there can be one other of the 4 leading horse but QQQ rides up front for now

Peculiar thing that nobody in the EXPERT dept. has either noticed or is not concerned is that on the daily timeframe, the Dow Diamonds (DIA) has not been able to sneak by the 60 mark on the RSI - the SPY just barely nicked it but the QQQ has nicked it twice. For ther to be a real bull in the making, I mean a real BULL, no fake or feeble bull, this 60 level will have to be taken out with certainty and clearly exceeded and even used as support as RSI marches on toward 70+

The flipside of the RSI 60 is the 40 level - just have a look at how definitive the BEAR has been as it blasted below the 40 and stayed there for quite some time.

This then is another gauge to go LONG or SHORT with just ONE Indicator ...................... in trending situations only

Now have a look at the Dow Diamonds on monthly .................. RSI has never dipped to < 40 until the 2020 crash low. It conquered the 60 way back in Jan 2011. If Warren Buffet used just this one indicator only he would not be in the trouble he is right now with the Airlines Sector and other losers - since his timeframe is long-term the monthly should suit him just fine.

Nobody has noticed

the latest monthly Macd histogram bars are still in increasing mode to the downside ............ DESPITE THE MONSTER RALLY aka the greatest rally ever in HISTORY. This is causing the actual Macd to still slope downward.

My my my this is not good news for the markets. But keep in mind this is the monthly timeframe, far removed from daily and the hourly or 5 minutes might as well be on another planet

Nobody has noticed

the latest monthly Macd histogram bars are still in increasing mode to the downside ............ DESPITE THE MONSTER RALLY aka the greatest rally ever in HISTORY. This is causing the actual Macd to still slope downward.

My my my this is not good news for the markets. But keep in mind this is the monthly timeframe, far removed from daily and the hourly or 5 minutes might as well be on another planet

above applies to the DIA ................... others need to be compared ............... do it yourselves

Jobs, jobs, jobs, the key to all cases, the key to all things Economy, the key to all levels of psychological well-being, the key to lifting a beaten down homeless man into REVERSAL OF HIS BEAR-MARKET ...........................

Fibo's Axiom: Put bucks in a downtrodden Man's pockets and boom, there is a surge in survival level. Put a job there and the surge will follow 5 waves up - and voila! all the negative views on Life evaporate and a new person is born.

That's how imprtant a job is.

So we have to look at its advanced sister ....................... BANKRUPTCY for yet another angle on this intriguing yardstick's functionality in the slightly to super high upper echelons of society .............

well documented and explained here .......... so good that even Big Joe learned something of value ................

Coronavirus has rocked America’s economy — and it’s had a surprising effect on bankruptcy filings
Published: May 5, 2020 at 11:13 p.m. ET
By
Andrew Keshner

While the markets are grinding higher in the doldrums but my Short is in place and there is nothing else going on of importance, let's have a quick look at my favorite subject in the Markets and Life - SENTIMENT/PSYCHOLOGY

There are no maids available to clean this up so I will have to clean it up myself - clean what up? The droppings of T2W's BETA MALES

:)

That's what inadequate fantasists do. Invent stories. They don't do normal stuff cos they have no mates.

Its far worse than what you say, Violet - far worse ............. you ignore an important component of having NO MATES.

For entertainment purposes ........................ :) :) :)

The stats speak for themselves: At T2W ...... Re:Fibo

(1)

Universally disliked. Disliked how much? Even at his hanging by the lynch mob of T2W's core 30 old lions, nobody showed up to defend him
Timsk: which seems unanimous with no one coming out in support of fibo' - why not just get shot of him?

(2)
Disliked so much & so YOU-nanimously that he is blocked from ALL thread at T2W except for just 3 (?) currently. Blocked! Even my own threads except for the 3 above. Get this: the entire PM feature is blocked; cannot send or receive PMs - BLOCKED.

(3)
Vigilantes en masse who had Fibo on Ignore are now going over his threads with a fine detective eye to find traffic violations so they can ban him. Their lives are ruined because the longer Fibo stays the worse their lives are: many have been here at T2W for about a third of their lifespan already. For them to live, Fibo must die.

(4)
It is fairly obvious that we are talking some serious levels of HATE.

1588777933546.png
:)

I read the thread it was for children ,GrowleyMonster a newbie trader starting at 1 lot. He drinks cappuccino FFS.
padutrader is a fool more platitudes than a tabloid horoscope . Anyone would stand out as a genius in such company.
You are standing on the shoulders of giants Bruce Kovner - that doesnt make you a giant. In fact if you even use stops you too are a fool. Bruce's forte was risk management not hard stops.
I speed read StairStops and then i ... stopped. I will do it the grace of a thorough read. One truffle for me before the farmer takes them away.
View attachment 279362

BETA MALE confirmation.

BETA males have a feminine component just like gays do. Very easily detected, no genius required.

postman said: (in post #12, on my 3rd day at T2W)
I dont know if God exists but his son trades here on T2W and he's sh1t at it.
the usual suspects ............. counter-violent, Signalcalc, Nowler, cantagril

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

God, do I love it so!

3 times postman will deny Fibo when tomorton, trendie, cantagril, barjon, counter-violent and others of the core 30 put the screws on him - postman will crumble within seconds

At 0:22 postman is told off by Jesus ................. postman already called me the son of God elsewhere in this thread so therefore I am a brother of Jesus as per his words

>>>>>>> 3 times postman will deny Fibo when tomorton, trendie, cantagril, barjon, counter-violent and others of the core 30 put the screws on him - postman will crumble within seconds <<<<<<

Q.E.D. :) :) :) :) :)

Its far worse than what you say, Violet - far worse ............. you ignore an important component of having NO MATES.

For entertainment purposes ........................ :) :) :)

The stats speak for themselves: At T2W ...... Re:Fibo

(1)

Universally disliked. Disliked how much? Even at his hanging by the lynch mob of T2W's core 30 old lions, nobody showed up to defend him
Timsk: which seems unanimous with no one coming out in support of fibo' - why not just get shot of him?

(2)
Disliked so much & so YOU-nanimously that he is blocked from ALL thread at T2W except for just 3 (?) currently. Blocked! Even my own threads except for the 3 above. Get this: the entire PM feature is blocked; cannot send or receive PMs - BLOCKED.

(3)
Vigilantes en masse who had Fibo on Ignore are now going over his threads with a fine detective eye to find traffic violations so they can ban him. Their lives are ruined because the longer Fibo stays the worse their lives are: many have been here at T2W for about a third of their lifespan already. For them to live, Fibo must die.

(4)
It is fairly obvious that we are talking some serious levels of HATE.

View attachment 279415:)

TRIGGERED MUCH !

TRIGGERED MUCH !

Thanks for at least admitting it, Violet. :)

By the way, Violet ................ Signalcalc already scolded you bigtime for repeated breaking of your IGNORE Fibo. You keep coming back to me. At first I thought its because you want to catch me breaking the community constitution but then you negated that notion with your definitive post below.

counter-violent said:
The community constitution is a total joke and is the reason why mods stopped moderating. It is typical of the way everything has gone, where the whingers and whiners managed to unduly influence the process. I have no doubt whatsoever that the Mods were purposely nobbled.
Mods used to have a Mod forum where evidence was kept, trouble causers were monitored and discussed continually. Actions were taken when individuals crossed the line.

I have a possible explanation for this apparent inconsistency, Violet. See next

counter-violent said: .............

The community constitution is a total joke and is the reason why mods stopped moderating. It is typical of the way everything has gone, where the whingers and whiners managed to unduly influence the process. I have no doubt whatsoever that the Mods were purposely nobbled.
Mods used to have a Mod forum where evidence was kept, trouble causers were monitored and discussed continually. Actions were taken when individuals crossed the line.

The most likely correct answer was given by long time T2W prime member, NVP actually your leader in production of trades of the prime kind, i.e. not hindsight trades .................. when he said to me after asking me where my posts were and I directed him to my threads. He read thru' them and got back to me with this:

NVP's post #1150 in this very same thread: (from November 2019)

Fibo i have to say you are a true one off......never seen anyone like you before on T2win .......and ive been here a long time
keep the value coming......
N

NVP then went on to say elsewhere ............... this ................
if I didn't have the contribution and good calls made at T2W I would have been toast in a heartbeat.

Violet, I believe NVP has a good chance of being correct. Let me explain :)

Even if we ignore all the good trading calls in the entire thread and other thread, and also ignore that the THREAD BEAR MARKET CALL is correct .................... the mods cannot ignore the 3 best calls in the entire Universe EVER made in the most important circumstances in Planet Earth's entire HISTORY:

(1) The March 23rd greatest crash in History bottom was called correctly/perfectly one day before the actual low

(2) The rally off the bottom would be a monster, stunning rally were my words ....... also called correctly. This rally is now confirmed by Media as the greatest rally EVER in History

(3) The Corona Virus top tick strength was called the same day as the Market crash low
(post #2284 in the Corona virus thread)

#628 March 20, 2020
TOP CALL
on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Violet, put a different way for you to really get it .............................

how can the mods IGNORE the fact that with the name of the forum being
TRADE2WIN .......... one of its own members (Fibo) pulled off the 3 best CALLs of the Universe? How can they justify banning such a person? Applying the very same logic, it would appear that the best course of action is to ban all old timers non-producers with fake = hindsight trading for 20 years and getting away with it. If I ran the show here, I would ban all 30 oldtimers but keep NVP and put him in charge of handling all Newbies. Then and only then does T2W have a shot at survival.

God, I am having so much fun here, its just not fair! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Violet has a thick skull? You're damn straight!!!!! So it bears repeating. Repetition is a key ingredient of LEARNING :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best market calls of the Universe are being ignore and instead the focus is on who Fibo is dating and if she is a knock-out Fibo must be lying and misrepresenting because the "dated chicks" have websites with their pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Even if we ignore all the good trading calls in the entire thread and other threads, and also ignore that the THREAD BEAR MARKET CALL is correct .................... the mods cannot ignore the 3 best calls in the entire Universe EVER made in the most important circumstances in Planet Earth's entire HISTORY:

(1) The March 23rd greatest crash in History bottom was called correctly/perfectly one day before the actual low

(2) The rally off the bottom would be a monster, stunning rally were my words ....... also called correctly. This rally is now confirmed by Media as the greatest rally EVER in History

(3) The Corona Virus top tick strength was called the same day as the Market crash low
(post #2284 in the Corona virus thread)
#628 March 20, 2020

TOP CALL on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.