You missed the point which was you were caught

View attachment 279486
again.

BETA MALES RANKING AT T2W: :):)

Signalcalc gets overall top honors ....... #1 by a wide margin
Tomorton #2
postman #3
Timsk #4

Nowler #5 ............ would have been in #1 slot but changed his mind about Vasectomy :cool: But now ups th ante by going to Sri Lanka to do volunteer work
Rufu_Leakey #6

List gets completed over time. I expect I might have to rearrange the order of the catss here somewhat but no mistake on whether they belong in the departmentof BETA MALES

T2W = BETA MALE CENTRAL :ROFLMAO:

Beta Males w.r.t. TRADING:

corollary #1: Beta Males never have an entry or exit to their trades. They trade on DEMO but still lose real money :ROFLMAO:

corollary #2: When word gets out to ET, there will be a stampede rush to T2W to find dates = shooting fish in a barrel at T2W :ROFLMAO:

Stay tuned ............. my favorite subject ............... nothing else comes close as an area of interest :ROFLMAO:

Why?

Because at the rate things are deteriorating in the western world where the women are trending toward Alpha Women (women with d***s), in a few year there will only be BETA MALES remaining for us Alphas to plug

Fibo is preparing in advance for that day by looking for reasons why BETAS should be plugged

For starters, love the way they flick their hair when talking to Fibo - an instant hard-on when a genuine female does this

See T2W poster's pure unadulterated telegraphed signal (female, but BETA) to Fibo to penetrate - its unconscious but unmistakably an open invitation. Betas play hard to get just like women do - its all part of the game of thrones in the wild

posted by postman:
Goodbye foofoo. 💋👄💄👠

1588866025244.png

T2W = BETA MALE CENTRAL

Save this image as its quite likely the best indicator of BETA MALE, even better than Macd and/or RSI that Fibo uses in TA

1588866247991.png
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey guys, gotta go do stuff, be back later to continue with BETA MALES.

Thanks for the opportunity :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

At 1:37

BETA MALES RANKING AT T2W: :):)

Signalcalc gets overall top honors ....... #1 by a wide margin
Tomorton #2
postman #3
Timsk #4

Nowler #5 ............ would have been in #1 slot but changed his mind about Vasectomy :cool: But now ups th ante by going to Sri Lanka to do volunteer work
Rufu_Leakey #6

This would be insulting if it wasn't from Trade2Win's number one female impersonator.:)

1588867914386.png

Be back later ................

Great Recession of 2009 lasted 18 months for 54% drop.

Not even close to the fastest decline in entire History ............ in just 1 month.

More? In this one-month decline the damage is exponentially more than the entire 18-month decline of the BEAR of 2008.

Now dig this: what if the 1-month drop this far is only the first stage (aka 1st Wave or Wave 1)??

Give it some thought ..........................

Be back later ................

Great Recession of 2009 lasted 18 months for 54% drop.

Not even close to the fastest decline in entire History ............ in just 1 month.

More? In this one-month decline the damage is exponentially more than the entire 18-month decline of the BEAR of 2008.

Now dig this: what if the 1-month drop this far is only the first stage (aka 1st Wave or Wave 1)??

Give it some thought ..........................

Richter Scale: 2008 crash = 8.0 .................. full 2020 crash yet to complete = ?? ......... off the charts??

Wednesday 6th May 2020 ............. short QQQ 219.36 STOP 222.43
For counter-violent ...................... with love from Fibo

:):):)
Pray tell why Fibo placed his stop where its placed?

Because its the 78.6% retracement level of the entire drop. ...

Can YOU be willing to drop $35k on a trade like this if stop was taken out?

Think big, Violet. And don't get me wrong. There are people who think far bigger numbers ............

Have I missed anything?

Did the great Alpha FooFoo just drop $35k ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,:)

I see the return of the Beta Male, postman. I told you guys he can't stay away. He's hooked for Life.

Rufey, will answer your posts tomorrow

Party begins tomorrow

Trader333 must be in a fit as he wanted to expel me ...... said, "Fibo always wants to be the center of attention"
But now the Beta Males ar pouring in to shower Fibo with attention and affection galore. They have not got Trader333's message, "DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

watch video as homework :)
This is your homework for tomorrow esp. 6:24 because it describes Fibo & ALL ... every single mother's son here at T2W 100%

TRADE2WIN has more interest in who Fibo is f***in or not f***in or is claiming to have f***ed rather than anything to do with the markets - especially given that we are in a historic time period of super super super import. The drop in 3 weeks that blows away the Great Recession and Depression easily.

But here they only want to know about Fibo's drilling the soft stuff. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And remember guys, "The US Dollar is on the verge of staging the greatest upset of 200 years and bringing down the entire world very very very soon - hide and watch as Emeriging countries go down one after the other"

Hasta la manana BETAS :):cool::ROFLMAO:(y)

FooFoo's posting style.
80% Posts: me me me me me me look at me
19% Shitposts
1% Losing live call trades.

This would be insulting if it wasn't from Trade2Win's number one female impersonator.:)

View attachment 279494

:):) Way ahead of you, Rufey .................... see post # 2541 & #2542 this thread. Its staring you right in the face. #2541 is way back from 2019. You or someone else here took me up on it and called Davina and dropped your shorts :ROFLMAO:

post #2541
correctomundo. :) Scroll thru' her modeling pics, great stuff on the website, call & ask for Davina and then ask her the milliondollar question ...... "what's Fibo (Joe) like?
:whistle::whistle::whistle:

1588948077069.png

Q.E.D.

For Rufus_Leakey ............... see post #2541 .............. way ahead of you. This was all taken care of back in 2019 right here in this thread :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

For counter-violent ....................... your ruined Life by Fibo is a concern to me :) :) :)

for Violet to live in peace, Fibo must be banned!

ee post 1148 of this thread, Violet for the girlies Fibo dates. This way from way back in November already posted here but you guys are ready to accuse but never read/verify your accusations = BETA MALES

Your own member, Rufus_Leaky brought all this up back then and he did an investigation of these girls. See the post: I told him to call the website and ask for Davina. Oddly enough he stopped his attack shortly thereafter.
Davina told me some strange fellow called with accusations about Joe (the American). She said she gave this fellow a piece of her mind and he hung up

from post #1148 on page 77 of this thread

correctomundo. :) Scroll thru' her modeling pics, great stuff on the website, call & ask for Davina and then ask her the milliondollar question ...... "what's Fibo (Joe) like?
:whistle::whistle::whistle:

see quote first, then go back to the original post in 2019. Davina said you or someone else called and got a kick in the ass after being abusive and accusing Fibo of whatnot. :whistle::whistle::whistle::ROFLMAO:

1588948662006.png

already shown way back. See quote, then go to her website - site for the rock band Girly Berry for more of her recent stuff

see post #2542

Did the great Alpha FooFoo just drop $35k ?

:cool: He sure did. But wait: its worse. :ROFLMAO: Its an unheard of thing at T2W: realmoney losses

HE dropped $35.3K but a the same time had to pay up $5k on a TRADING BET regarding the Nasdaq.

Total Loss = $40.3k

Wednesday 6th May 2020 ............. short QQQ 219.36 STOP 222.43

Loss $35.3K but a the same time had to pay up $5k on a TRADING BET regarding the Nasdaq.

Total Loss = $40.3k

-----------------------------------------------------------

More losses to come? Perhaps! Strategy: trying to catch the expected trend reversal to the downside - I have one HORT in place at $210 but its not good enough for my standards. So will try again.

Fibo's Laws of TREND: when the TREND starts moving in one's favor all small losses are recouped very rapidly and then blow past into exponential gains even more rapidly as moolah is added to hort on confirmation.

Stay tuned.

Loss $35.3K but a the same time had to pay up $5k on a TRADING BET regarding the Nasdaq.

Total Loss = $40.3k

-----------------------------------------------------------

More losses to come? Perhaps! Strategy: trying to catch the expected trend reversal to the downside - I have one HORT in place at $210 but its not good enough for my standards. So will try again.

Fibo's Laws of TREND: when the TREND starts moving in one's favor all small losses are recouped very rapidly and then blow past into exponential gains even more rapidly as moolah is added to hort on confirmation.

Stay tuned.

:)
see quote first .............. then for T2W BETA MALES

how to attack Fibo: I have to help you guys because you're just way too weak, you need MY help to bring me down or at least to have a remote chance of bringing me down.

The past p***y (women) angle will not work as it will blow up in your faces. Its just too strong a game for Fibo - one in which I rarely lose.

But in TRADING I am going up against the MARKET. So the BETA MALES here have a built in Armed Forces of daunting strength.

USE it.

This is the best way to attack Fibo. This is the best juncture in the entire history of the USA as the current market conditions are the most abstrue and difficult a EVER and have confused even the like of Warren Buffet.

So I repeat: Go after Fibo on his trading. That's where the real juice resides.

The EVER generous Fibo :):):):):):)

FooFoo's posting style.
80% Posts: me me me me me me look at me
19% Shitposts
1% Losing live call trades.

BETAS always lie.

Proof? They can never stay away after they have gotten a taste of the Alpha Male. The picture in their minds that haunts them is when they were on their knees kneeling at the alpha's feet at hip height and the sheer heaven for them and the Alpha that followed. This picture haunts them. They cannot resist it and yearn for more. Happens everyday in real life, nothing unusual. They keep coming back

BETA MALE instead of market CALL: postman will keep coming back. He's hooked. Fibo's got him. :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.