Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know who you are Fibo. (Former) Alpha male.
This is you.

"Do you trade now?"

"Cut!"

On a cold approach to her with Hi, my name is Fibo, you're very pretty, a lovely smile, would like to know you. Hand fully thrust out with such powerful full frontal intention, she cannot resist. The firm handshake gauged for a femal instead of a male send her heart into instant Romance afterburners

She: at first taken aback with shock at such a direct full frontal assault. A the blood rushes to her face and goosebumps envelop her entire body, her entire body throbbing gently with a rush of adrenalin, she smiles even deeper and says her name with, "nice to meet you"

Fibo let's this sink in in her mind and lets the emotion catch up to the initial shock

Then he takes her out for a nice conversation ............... perhaps an hour, maybe even 2 hours.

The BETA MALES all around in this public place look on in amazement as Fibo brings down a prime 10 antelope. They are in awe. THEY could never do this. At best they could hope for "friend zone" wherein she enslaves them to do stuff for her, but never gives up the real goods they are after. NEVER. In this dept. they disgust her because they are like girls, just one or two notches more masculine than her

1588960895704.png

Over coffee, Fibo touches her on the hands and arms and can feel the instant goosebumps and blood rush to her face. From that moment on , she belongs to fibo.

The rest is obvious - what with the silky smooth soft skin, the psychedelic voice, the soft eyes and stunning hair, ultr-feminine demeanor ............................

1588961598796.png

I know who you are Fibo. (Former) Alpha male.
This is you.

"Do you trade now?"

"Cut!"

I told you and that bum Rufus_Leakey to look for the fella with all the 4 ladies shown earlier. The one guy who appears in photos with ALL of them. That is the Fibo you want to have a good look at.

Lazy sons of b*tches. Accuse accuse but too lazy to get the facts before attacking. LOSERS :)

Best part is they accue when the entire site T2W has been lied to from day 1 in that nobody really trades = no entrees = pure deception = pure lies

Your court BETA MALE

For Postman ..................... learn retard, learn, learn before its too late

see point #s 3 & 4 ............ clear signs postman is weak, a BEAT male

at 4:40

#6 is Fibo's greatest strength. How great? There is no 2nd place contender in the entire universe

1588963674260.png

Did the great Alpha FooFoo just drop $35k ?

:)
T2W vs ET ..................... a significant difference. How significant? Huge!!!!!

At ET A trading loss of anything above 3k would invoke TRADER silence and the bowing of heads in a moment of shared sorrow. There would not a single attack. Expect several PMs of the consoling kind in the inbox. that's just the way it is!

That is the difference between the UK and the USA.

Just another reason why the USA is God's country.

Just sayin ........................

Fibo's BETA MALE ATTACKERS ...... at a site called TRADE2WIN ............ attacking 99.9999% about who I'm f**in and only 0.00000001% about my trading. Kinda of upside down, isn't it?

But will Sharky change this?

Not a chance!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

BEAR market tsunami on it way will change it for sure!!!!!

1588964601704.png

#10 is Fibo's super strong point .................... well groomed, well dressed, stylish, my hair is perfect. When a female smells me she is smelling the wild tiger with just a faint hint of masculine cologne

#11 is so dominant in Fibo its a bedrock foundation

full on eye contact and wait it goes further: a solid, firm handshake that instantly tlls who is the alpha. Therefore right at the very first meeting the hierarchy is established. The recipient knows this and is thereafter subservient.

Please send the next Trade2Win idiot in

SOCA at its finest from Trinidad & Tobago

Tonight we're going to have some fun
I'm just feeling to party

Your going to need to change your signature.

"37/37 winning trades in 3 months. Overall hi-$, hi-%gain. All challengers KO in Round 1. Who's next? I thought so! :) :)
https://www.trade2win.com/threads/b...-to-resume-march-12-2019-posted-at-et.236056/ "

I suggest.

"0/1 winning trades in the last month. (Soon to be 0/2)
347 Shitposts about how good I used to be, and 74
9 variations on how every other living person is a beta male."

WRONG again, BETA MALE :):):):)

Sooooo elementary but a thick T2W-er just can't get it, too abstruse ..................

"37/37 winning trades in 3 months" ..................... continues to hold true as it is a DONE in a specific unit of time.

"37/37 winning trades in 3 months. Overall hi-$, hi-%gain. All challengers KO in Round 1. Who's next? I thought so! :) :)
https://www.trade2win.com/threads/b...-to-resume-march-12-2019-posted-at-et.236056/ "

I suggest.

postman see post 2552 ......................... repeated here ....................

My personal contribution to this site is more than 500 times greater than all of T2W members combined with the exception of NVP.

You would ban such a MAN?

Ban the MAN who called the greatest BEAR in existence while everybody else was asleep at the wheel?
Ban the Man who called the greatest crash and greatest rally of all time EVER, correctly
BAn the Man who is about to make another equally outstanding Call of reversal to the BEAR?
Ban the Man with live trades to near 100% called on entry and exit?
Ban the Man who single-handedly brings creedence to the site with the name TRADE2WIN instead of Trade2Lose?
Ban the Man who called the top in Boeing when everyone else was worshipping Boeing?
Ban the Man who almost nailed the top in American Express, Microsoft and whatnot?
Ban the Man who called the top of so many sectors like banks, Autos and Airlines, Housing, real estate?
Ban the Man who makes Warren Buffet look like an inept trend rider?
etc., etc.,

GOD will punish you severely! He already has in that as the American comedian stated, "you pricks live on an island the size of Louisiana, where the sun rarely shines, right there you already know God does not like you"

Wake up clowns! Your Empire is going exactly the way you are directing it to go - outright incompetence and stupidity and ignorance

Wake up!!

I suggest.

>>>>>>> 749 variations on how every other living person is a beta male <<<<<<<<<<

I was being generous. The ratio in the Wild used to be 1 out of ????????

But nowadays due to the degeneration of society into MALE bashing and the feminization of entire western world with feminine values

the ratio is now 1 out of millions is Alpha.

Yes, proudly Fibo is one of these Alphas

I suggest.

>>>>>>>
9 variations on how every other living person is a beta male." <<<<<<

Q.E.D. Beta Males do this sort of sh*t = ame sh*t women do when they have a dirty fight with their boyfriend.

You've got to know, postman, that BETA MALE is really a woman with wrong genitalia and a tinge of masculinity thrown in to confound and cloud the picture. ditto for transvestites.

An Alpha Male is pure unadulterated the real thing. There are no 2 that can ever be the same.

Lessons continue later over Wine. :):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.