Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For counter-violent ....................... your ruined Life by Fibo is a concern to me :) :) :)

for Violet to live in peace, Fibo must be banned!

ee post 1148 of this thread, Violet for the girlies Fibo dates. This way from way back in November already posted here but you guys are ready to accuse but never read/verify your accusations = BETA MALES

Your own member, Rufus_Leaky brought all this up back then and he did an investigation of these girls. See the post: I told him to call the website and ask for Davina. Oddly enough he stopped his attack shortly thereafter.
Davina told me some strange fellow called with accusations about Joe (the American). She said she gave this fellow a piece of her mind and he hung up

from post #1148 on page 77 of this thread

Rufus_Leakey said:
Does "Sandra" have an identical twin sister named Deepika Padukone:)?
www.bollywoodlife.com

Diana Penty looks up to Deepika Padukone who is set to make her Hollywood debut | Bollywood Life
Get Diana Penty look up to her
www.bollywoodlife.com
www.bollywoodlife.com

correctomundo. :) Scroll thru' her modeling pics, great stuff on the website, call & ask for Davina and then ask her the milliondollar question ...... "what's Fibo (Joe) like?
:whistle::whistle::whistle:

For counter-violent ....................... your ruined Life by Fibo is a concern to me :) :) :)

What amazes me is that nobody, despite all the accusations, has ever bothered to do the most obvious thing .............. check up on my AVATAR. One would expect this of haters, right? I mean the girl is so pretty, she can stop a man dead in his tracks with just one glance. She did that to me. Once glance was all it took for me to go after her.

But who the fck is she?

Why of course she is a singer for Girly Berry, Thailand's best all female rock band

Violet just can't get it thru' his skull that Fibo only dates models, all 10s and they all have websites with their pics. When the best of the best is available, why bother with 5s, 6s, 7,s, 8s? Go for only 9s and 10s. This is a Fibo rule. If I don't bring down the 9 or 10 I walk away and ignore the overtures of even an "8" or lower. I go home alone

:) :cool::cool::):ROFLMAO:

Back to work guys, party with Beta Males has concluded. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

My experience with Brits is reaching an all time high of understanding ....................... I'm getting so good at understanding Brits now, its just staggeringly funnny.

Gotta remind you guys that it is highly unlikely that any American has ever walked down this road the way I have

The Brits: for entertainment purposes only given that BETA MALES have invaded my thread

Fibo is not the only one who has them figured out. There are a few other Americans who have nailed them solid.

The Brits: for entertainment purposes only given that BETA MALES have invaded my thread

For counter-violent ............................. Fibo has found the perfect counter-violent ................ replaces him to a T :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

May 6th = my anniversary at T2W :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yippie kai yeh, I have survived a whole entire year!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Hey guys, while markets are just coasting and boring the sh*t out of me, I gots to tell you that this month, today I completed 1 year at T2W.

I am going to have a drink to celebrate. What a year!!!! Banned 8 times, blocked from 120 threads, blocked from all PMs, whatsoever, BETA males pouring in my thread to give me hickeys and then getting mad at me the same way a pissed of girlfriend does and storming out of the thread only to sneak peak at me thereafter till death do us part.

Gotta tell you its been fun. :):)

That's why I say its good to do both, ET & T2W. The difference in experiences is huge but it covers all angles. An all round experience is what Big Joe desires

FIBO's BEAR is so smart he is confusing the daylights out of everybody. Nobody can understand this becasue nobody knows anything about Trends and even the ones that do know a bit, could never possibly know what it means to be at 2 degrees of Trend

Cuomo says it’s ‘shocking’ most new coronavirus hospitalizations are people who had been staying home
PUBLISHED WED, MAY 6 202012:25 PM EDTUPDATED 27 MIN AGO

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

“If you notice, 18% of the people came from nursing homes, less than 1% came from jail or prison, 2% came from the homeless population, 2% from other congregate facilities, but 66% of the people were at home, which is shocking to us,” Cuomo said.

“This is a surprise: Overwhelmingly, the people were at home,”

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1588787706889.png

Sent to Sharky one day before April Fool's Day .................

Hi Sharky,

For April Fool's Day can we do this?

Re-open this thread below and keep it open for a few days before April 1.

Then on April 1, make me a moderator with the red badge and full colors for that one day and let me kick some ass in the thread. For handling of complaints, let all complaints shoot back to me so only I can answer them.

I promise it will be the best day of fun in the 21 years you have had T2W open. Trader333 will need counseling on the 2nd onwards

Make my decade 🙂🙂🙂

Fibo/Joe

For counter-violent ..................... didn't mean to ruin your life. Its just that the full scope of how much Brits hate Americans is so deep that I had not fully understood it although I was getting there, each time I concluded, "I've got it" the actual end phenomena shunted further out to space = became evanescent. And it might continue like this as the subject is far wore than the Palestine - Israeli conflict

The odd thing is that 99.99% of americans blindly assume we are allies. But Donald Trump knows we are not. And fibo knows this with certainty - but like I said, the doors kept getting blown off this certainty with evanescence .................

To tell you the way I feel, I would be happier and more at peace if I was in the trenches with an Al Qaeda soldiers/ISIS pretending to be my friend than a Brit, any Brit, no exceptions - the latter would shoot me in the back with me off-guard, whereas with the former I would be expecting this so my eyes would always be wide open in alert status

In this current BEAR market of epic proportions I believe America will find out finally that Britain is not our ally. As you already know from my BEAR market dissertations, the most sacred firm beliefs that held true in a bullmarket get sorely tested in a BEAR, esp. a BEAR at 2 degrees of Trend.

You will be abandoned and left to the whim of the Chinese and Russians. I expect the tanks to roll into Europe and devour all of it.

The safest country to be in right now is the United States of America. God chose the right country for Fibo. God then went further and chose the right STATE. Without the genius of California the entire country would drop IQ by 70 points. If there is Secession, Fibo stays with the country of California.

I reckon so!

For counter-violent ..................... with love from Fibo :):):)

There was an employer of a Sales company many moons ago who had many salesmen. I was hired and trained. But becasue I refused to gossip with the other salesmen and cheat and lie to get more commisssions and salary and waste time I was ostracized. Like at T2W they all banded together and demanded of Trader333 to ban me for good (fire me). Word got to the owner who lived in San Francisco at the time. He had never met Fibo. He flew down for this so-called emergency wherein a mutiny was threatened.

He called a Sales meeting.

At the Sales meeting he put up the stats on the board. Gross Sales over a 12-month period. The highest score was 9 Sales. fibo who had only been there for 3 months hit 45 sales for the year-to-date.

The owner then asked the gang, " you want me to fire the top producer?" There was dead silence.

There wa no answer. The room became deathly still and fear started to escalate it was real fear.

The owner then said to everybody "you're all fired as of right now, go pickup your final checks at the front desk and best of luck"

I got up to leave too. But he bellowed, "NOT YOU!" I was shocked. He said, "will you help me rebuild?" YES.

And so it was!

I reckon so!

For counter-violent ..................... with love from Fibo :):):)

My personal contribution to this site is more than 500 times greater than all of T2W members combined with the exception of NVP.

You would ban such a MAN?

Ban the MAN who called the greatest BEAR in existence while everybody else was asleep at the wheel?
Ban the Man who called the greatest crash and greatest rally of all time EVER, correctly
BAn the Man who is about to make another equally outstanding Call of reversal to the BEAR?
Ban the Man with live trades to near 100% called on entry and exit?
Ban the Man who single-handedly brings creedence to the site with the name TRADE2WIN instead of Trade2Lose?
Ban the Man who called the top in Boeing when everyone else was worshipping Boeing?
Ban the Man who almost nailed the top in American Express, Microsoft and whatnot?
Ban the Man who called the top of so many sectors like banks, Autos and Airlines, Housing, real estate?
Ban the Man who makes Warren Buffet look like an inept trend rider?
etc., etc.,

GOD will punish you severely! He already has in that as the American comedian stated, "you pricks live on an island the size of Louisiana, where the sun rarely shines, right there you already know God does not like you"

Wake up clowns! Your Empire is going exactly the way you are directing it to go - outright incompetence and stupidity and ignorance

Wake up!!

Welcome to Heaven! Sorry, but no ladyboys!!! :):):):) Fibo goes for the real thing 100% :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For counter-violent ...................... with love from Fibo (y)

While you're sitting there in your silk upholstred chair
Talking to some fak trader that you know
I'll be in my basement room with sadness aglow and no mates
And another gal will take my pain away

Behold Fibo takes a stab at the greatest rally EVER EVER EVER - imagine the risk as everyone is calling anew bull market but I am going SHORT.

If stopped out, will try again. Its called throwing money at the abornng trend until it sticks and then getting on the horse and riding

While you are scratching your ass and pouring out super heated steam out the nozzle on useless shit like banning Fibo

Wake up moron and get to work. You've already won the prize for the most useless T2W oldtimer many times over

Trade Violet, trade. Drink a glass of milk or something, don't just sit there with hate killin you.

For counter-violent ...................... with love from Fibo

:):):)
Pray tell why Fibo placed his stop where its placed?

Because its the 78.6% retracement level of the entire drop. That's why, Violet.

If QQQ goes past that, its not good for Fibo, so therefore that would be the place I would consider myself to be on the right side of wrong = sh*thouse. So I would bail.

Can YOU be willing to drop $35k on a trade like this if stop was taken out?

Think big, Violet. And don't get me wrong. There are people who think far bigger numbers ............ like George Soros. But I am a FREE Man on horseback. My goal was never to be a billionaire or whatever, it was always the same ............. TRADER HEAVEN of freedom to do the things I like = travel, good grub, great booze and licking the best p***y in existence.

Have I missed anything?

Gotta tell you Violet, wish you could join me and stop moping and hating so much, its gonna kill you. You do have aspark in you, I can see that from your posts, but you've got to snap out of being such a loser like the rest of the core 30 of T2W.

Do it now, Violet. Live, Violet live, live for me :):):)

BEAR market signs at T2W = same principles work with currencies, stocks, indexes, commodities ......................... everything in Life

BEAR market comes when the degree of .......... C O M P L A C EN C Y .......... is high

Now sit back, light a Seegar, pour some wine or Sake, and just gaze at T2W from a zoomed out view ...................

If the level of complacncy does not hit you right away, heck then just wait for Fibo's BEAR market to tear this site a new one. Then, with a torn bum try to stagger to correct things.

The correct course of action is prepare now.

BEAR has by definition the ability to much worse than MURPHY's LAW ........... if something can go wrong it not only will but it will do so parabolically

The next "postman" Beta Male that comes in here will be greeted with

1588800284116.png

For the recalcitrant, I can help with placement too.

T2W vs ET: verbal personal abuse/insults

There is no contest in the abuse department. ET can floor T2W in under a second byu a zillion miles.

The best that T2W has produced thus far: and dig this .......... as usual its directed at Fibo = an honor

Dowser said:

Sometimes curiosity gets the better of me and I click 'Show Ignored Content'. My God! It's like peering into the padded cell of a Lunatic and watching him smear excrement all over himself.:sick:

What brought it on? A progressive build up of off the wall stuff I said but then the culmination was when I said to malaguti, " marriage is for idiots, dump the wife & kids and go FREE"

Dowser, as you can see went berserk. But its mild compared to ET

And all I did was tell the truth, tell it the way its. How can a union between 2 people be correct and healthy when one is always f***in the other? Its doomed to fail from the getgo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fibo Axiom: ............................. Marriage is for idiots and dumbphucks

By the time the first kid comes, Sex spigot is turned off for good. Then for the rest of one's life one is financing all HER frill and fantasies at 0% Interest. Then come the heavy duty buildings on one's shoulders - the kids, college education and whatnot ............. it never ends ............ better cars, bigger houses more appliances, vacations with the whole gang, never alone to get some p***y on the side

If you do get laid in the 2nd year you are banging a pre-elephant.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Your own member, Rufus_Leaky brought all this up back then and he did an investigation of these girls. See the post: I told him to call the website and ask for Davina. Oddly enough he stopped his attack shortly thereafter. Davina told me some strange fellow called with accusations about Joe (the American). She said she gave this fellow a piece of her mind and he hung up

from post #1148 on page 77 of this thread

correctomundo. :) Scroll thru' her modeling pics, great stuff on the website, call & ask for Davina and then ask her the milliondollar question ...... "what's Fibo (Joe) like?
:whistle::whistle::whistle:

You missed the point which was you were caught

1588863225134.png

again.

Status
Not open for further replies.