Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep eye on post #628

then in that context, dig this trivia .......................

anybody ever wondered why the corona virus thread was shunted down to the coffeeshop (Foyer) from the TRADING FORUM?

Because Trader333 banned me for posting a timing call of the end of the virus and the beginning of recovery and rally - he said he knew my character and that I just wanted to show off and be the center of attention. So I pointed out to him that one being the center of attention is no crime - if it was, all of Hollyweird would be behind bars. Then I dropped the hammer on him with:

You're allowing a stupid thread like this to pollute the sacrosanct TRADING FORUM instead of shunting it to the basement (Foyer) and you're penalizing me for posting a timing element to the thread that is sitting in the TRADING FORUM?

Trader333 must have dropped 5 sausages because the next day the thread got booted to the Foyer.

read the corona thread if you can .... super boring ............ mostly all vaginal effluvium

Its a really good thing that T2W has sunk so low ............. ask new_trader how low? Therefore nobody from outside T2W notices the low low quality of posts here. If this were to come out in the open this place would disappear up a time warp assh***

SHe (new_trader) has been around since 2008. SHe knows. I have read her posts. She said, "T2W has been going downhill ever since Socrates was banned. And for further trivia, let it be known that this girl, new_trader was the only one who stepped in to defend Socrates when counter-violent and a shitload of other hooligans were gangbangingg him - an American. Infuriated me to see such shit with no moderation whatsoever jsut because an American was taking it in the ass

Now dig this: with all the low quality at T2W in vogue, we now have BEAR market to reckon with. that's why I warned Sharky, "BEAR will destroy you with such glaring weaknesses"

Here's the actual post #628 on page 42 ............. quite likely will go down in HISTORY as the greatest timing event EVER

March 19, 2020
TOP CALL
on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Small businesses will be dancing in the streets from relief.

Nobody knows this yet. As usual Fibo calls it first.

Saddle up, boys

Duffers,

Read quote first then dig this: PRICE as usual called the Fundamental stuff way before Fundamental even woke up to have coffee. that's how fast TA is. Some duffer at T2W named Atilla was berating Fibo with, "I got news for you, dude, Fundamentals always come first, not TA" This duffer did not even notice that at the top of the market Dow JOnes before the crash, everything was rosy, the Fundamentals were great - but yet, TA veteran Fibo called the top using just simply PRICE (aka pure TA)

Like I said, T2W = stupidity + Ignorance ........ spiced up with PRIDE

many countries have opened up and loosened up from the outright Corona Virus "lockdown"
16 American states are open and California is very close to opening. Freeways have more people on them now and I see mor and more walking around with no stupid masks on.
Dow rises 300 points as optimism grows on easing lockdowns

Slam Dunk!!!! on calling the greatest BEAR LOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, do I love it so!!! :) :) :) :) :) :cool::cool::cool:

And dig this: every expert says in unison, "the rally's power and rocket like thrust surprised us all"

Not Fibo ................. see post #628 above in the corona virus thread (few posts up) for this extract:

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

11:16 AM Pacific Time, Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Prepare to go SHORT ................. US markets SPY, DIA, QQQ. Oil guns, don't forget to load the bow and arrows, beef jerky, water purification stuff and of course the bedroll

Not yet pulled the trigger but preparing to = getting ready to do so. Need to look over some stuff first before market close today.

Will post the entry when I enter.

postman's 8-yr old daughter's Fathers Day prayer:

Dear God, this year for Father's Day please send clothes for all the poor ladies in daddy's computer, Amen.

Postman goes into Domino' Pizza to order live instead of online. He orders a Large pizza

cashier: Do you want it cut into 6 or 8 slices?

Postman: I think you better cut it into 8 slices, I'm rather hungry.

Re-read your own post in the quote. You defined DEFLATION to a T. But you're a T2W old lion,...received exponentially more LIKES versus Posts.

see link to thread at ET. Read entire thread. It will go down in History as the best thread ever. ...
I read the thread it was for children ,GrowleyMonster a newbie trader starting at 1 lot. He drinks cappuccino FFS.
padutrader is a fool more platitudes than a tabloid horoscope . Anyone would stand out as a genius in such company.
You are standing on the shoulders of giants Bruce Kovner - that doesnt make you a giant. In fact if you even use stops you too are a fool. Bruce's forte was risk management not hard stops.
I speed read StairStops and then i ... stopped. I will do it the grace of a thorough read. One truffle for me before the farmer takes them away.
truf.jpg

Postman goes into Domino' Pizza to order live instead of online. He orders a Large pizza

cashier: Do you want it cut into 6 or 8 slices?

Postman: I think you better cut it into 8 slices, I'm rather hungry.
You become tiresome - entertain me.

At a golden ratio derivative, 23.6 years old at a girls' basketball game I brought down this basketball girl, went straight into the locker room and asked her out. There was no way she could turn me down with GR halo around me. She didn't hesitate.

Then ..........

She's fashionably lean and she's fashionably late
She'll never wreck a scene, she'll never break a date
But she's no drag just watch the way she walks
Cause she's a 20th century fox

She's the queen of cool and she's the lady who waits
Since her mind left school, it never hesitates
She won't waste time on elementary talk

And here's where you stole that image from. Shame on you foofoo for making up conquests. A real man wouldn't need to invent such a tale.

I am now officially bored with you fibo....

I can do better. When I travel to your part of the world, I will take you as a guest with me and we will make a video of all the antelopes we brought down. This will also include the rejections too. I see you are in India. I have no dolls inyour neck of the woods but 2 in Goa.

We can stay at Taj Fort Aguada, get. a villa in Taj Holiday village for each of us and have a ball. On the house, you would be my guest. Paradise for white chicks, but I go for local stuff.

Get ready for goan grub.

The page where you stole that 'conquest' from...

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

At a golden ratio derivative, 23.6 years old at a girls' basketball game I brought down this basketball girl, went straight into the locker room and asked her out. There was no way she could turn me down with GR halo around me. She didn't hesitate.

Then ..........

She's fashionably lean and she's fashionably late
She'll never wreck a scene, she'll never break a date
But she's no drag just watch the way she walks
Cause she's a 20th century fox

She's the queen of cool and she's the lady who waits
Since her mind left school, it never hesitates
She won't waste time on elementary talk

And here's where you stole that image from. Shame on you foofoo for making up conquests. A real man wouldn't need to invent such a tale.

That's what inadequate fantasists do. Invent stories. They don't do normal stuff cos they have no mates.

I am now officially bored with you fibo....

I can do better. When I travel to your part of the world, I will take you as a guest with me and we will make a video of all the antelopes we brought down. This will also include the rejections too. I see you are in India. I have no dolls inyour neck of the woods but 2 in Goa.

We can stay at Taj Fort Aguada, get. a villa in Taj Holiday village for each of us and have a ball. On the house, you would be my guest. Paradise for white chicks, but I go for local stuff.
Get ready for goan grub.

The page where you stole that 'conquest' from...

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See post#40 in this thread. Already done. Already mentioned that the girls ar models and have their pics on the website. T2W member Rufus_Leakey beat you to the investigation.

Try harder :)

That's what inadequate fantasists do. Invent stories. They don't do normal stuff cos they have no mates.

:):):):):)
Go back to the drawing board and try again. There is a way to beat Fibo. Keep trying. You're not even close yet, not even in the ballpark

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See post#40 in this thread. Already done. Already mentioned that the girls ar models and have their pics on the website. T2W member Rufus_Leakey beat you to the investigation.

Try harder :)
No you try harder - you are a limp fantasist fraud. You might think this is the stab in the back that you 'deserve' but I see it as the end of a journey following in your tracks that lead nowhere.
Goodbye foofoo.
foofoo.jpg

God, do I love it so when the core 30 come after me. But they always fail. Even with 45 vigilantes on the job they still cannot take fibo down

All details here in this very same thread at T2W on page 3 post #40
Note the LIKE from Trader333 who just earlier in the thread had given me permission to post my ET stuff as long as it was a one off.

-----------------------------------------------------------

For entertainment only ...... :cool:

Who is Ntwadumela? :)

He be me, fibo_trader, a native Vix lover who got past ET cop, Magnum for the 6th time with this new nick of course. The nick is ntwadumela (lion who breathes with fire)

I ran into this Indian trader at ET from Hyderabad, India - named Padutrader, an amiable fellow indeed. I read his posts, such a terrific fellow, such humor, such forthrightness, but he was having limited success with his trading, dealing only in nickels and dimes. I was compelled like never before to help him

But ET cop Magnum and poster side-kick cop "destriero" could not tolerate anybody liking me, especially telling me they love me like padutrader did. I know-ed they cott on it was fibo_trader so I was prepared for yet another ban.

But something good came-d out of it. I will help this Indian trader, padutrader. I will earn big points in Heaven for this. Money be damned.

See the interchange ..... India, what a country! Such magnificence! Goa, India? Anjuna beach? God's home.

No you try harder - you are a limp fantasist fraud. You might think this is the stab in the back that you 'deserve' but I see it as the end of a journey following in your tracks that lead nowhere.
Goodbye foofoo.
View attachment 279364

Nothing new. I'm OK with the goodbyes, 4 days is just about right.

Good luck

Adios :)

God, do I love it so when the core 30 come after me. But they always fail. Even with 45 vigilantes on the job they still cannot take fibo down

All details here in this very same thread at T2W on page 3 post #40
Note the LIKE from Trader333 who just earlier in the thread had given me permission to post my ET stuff as long as it was a one off.

-----------------------------------------------------------
As I said padutrader was a fool.

I read the thread it was for children ,GrowleyMonster a newbie trader starting at 1 lot. He drinks cappuccino FFS.
padutrader is a fool more platitudes than a tabloid horoscope . Anyone would stand out as a genius in such company.
You are standing on the shoulders of giants Bruce Kovner - that doesnt make you a giant. In fact if you even use stops you too are a fool. Bruce's forte was risk management not hard stops.
I speed read StairStops and then i ... stopped. I will do it the grace of a thorough read. One truffle for me before the farmer takes them away.
View attachment 279362

Nothing new between Fibo and the core 30 T2W :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Always ends like this, always badly. Used to it. Predicted it. Yawn!

>>>>> I read the thread it was for children <<<<<<
Agreed! Malaguti beat you to it, he said, Fibo, you're 12"

Status
Not open for further replies.