Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
You disappear for 18 hours at a time
postman: crickets.

I go away for lunch
Fibo: Beta male postman runs away with tail between his legs.

I treat any interaction as an opportunity to learn no matter how obtuse the teacher, however ...

"obtuse" is a mild way to describe Fibo. recalcitrant, refractory, defiant

In court a long time ago, a woman was pleading with the judge about how exasperating, devilish, uncaring, nonchalant and whatnot Fibo was - the Judge let her rant on and on and as she ranted, her lawyer started smiling as he knew he would get millions ..................

The Judge then asked her, "but is he a good provider?"

She: "Fibo is the best provider in existence"

Judge: Has he cheated on you, ever?
She: NO
Judge: Do you have intimate relations every week and are you satisfied in this department?
She: 4 times a week and yes very satisfied
Judge: Does he beat you or strike you?
She: Never.
Judge: If you were in a life/death situation and had only one call, who would you call?
She: collapsed in tears and sheepishly replied, "Fibo"

Judge: Case dismissed! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"obtuse" is a mild way to describe Fibo. recalcitrant, refractory, defiant

In court a long time ago, a woman was pleading with the judge about how exasperating, devilish, uncaring, nonchalant and whatnot Fibo was - the Judge let her rant on and on and as she ranted, her lawyer started smiling as he knew he would get millions ..................

The Judge then asked her, "but is he a good provider?"

She: "Fibo is the best provider in existence"

Judge: Has he cheated on you, ever?
She: NO
Judge: Do you have intimate relations every week and are you satisfied in this department?
She: 4 times a week and yes very satisfied
Judge: Does he beat you or strike you?
She: Never.
Judge: If you were in a life/death situation and had only one call, who would you call?
She: collapsed in tears and sheepishly replied, "Fibo"

Judge: Case dismissed! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Read quote first for context ................

The very same girl during our relationship said to me 3 times at different phases ................. :Fibo, you don't treat me the same as before, you hardly talk to me, bla bla bla

Fibo: are you saying you want to call it quits?

She: Yes

Fibo: OK then, how soon can you leave?

She: how dare you talk to me that way? What do you mean, how soon can I leave? And why are you asking me that?

Fibo: I'll have you replaced within 48 hours.

She never left and never brought up the subject again until the court date above.

Fast forward to today .......... not together for eons but she considers me her best friend EVER. Her husband is so jealous he calls ME for counseling. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The husband broke down and said to me once, "She listens to Autumn Leaves whenever she misses you" .......... can you please get out of our lives?

When NVP stabbed me, I looked into his eyes and asked the same thing Julius Caesar asked of Brutus ............

Et tu Brute?

The husband's biggest complaint is that she goes into this type of trance in crying mode every now and then and when he investigates further and looks at her phone or her laptop or computer he see this video in live version and she quickly tries to dry her eyes and appear normal

Sharks,

The ROC (rate of change) has just gone negative for SPY & DIA & DJT (Tranports) but still +ve for QQQ. This here is the dow Theory gauge. Until the QQQ breaks zero, we got nothing except for just a mere trade

Sharks,

The ROC (rate of change) has just gone negative for SPY & DIA & DJT (Tranports) but still +ve for QQQ. This here is the dow Theory gauge. Until the QQQ breaks zero, we got nothing except for just a mere trade

So to be clear, you're sure the markets aren't going up from here to new all time highs by December.

But Brutus is an honorable man?

Yes, Brutus (NVP) is an honorable Man. But he was swayed by Cassius (the one with the lean and hungry look of desperation - counter-violent) and Tiberius (tomorton) and the rest of the gang.

Brutus asked me if we could exchange phone numbers and contact info? I said, yes. then he stabbed me out of nowhere.

Fibo i have to say you are a true one off......never seen anyone like you before on T2win .......and ive been here a long time
keep the value coming......
N

See quote for how much Brutus loved Caesar

So to be clear, you're sure the markets aren't going up from here to new all time highs by December.

YES, that is my call and that is the thread call and that is my investment call. Repeat: its a high degree BEAR market of epic proportions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES, that is my call and that is the thread call and that is my investment call. Repeat: its a high degree BEAR market of epic proportions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Only an Alpha Male can make a definitive statement. The BETA MALES = all of T2W will need the market to have already made its move - then with the benefit of hindsight they will say where it went and all of T2W will cheer them and dish out LIKES candies. Circular motion with the right hand) :):):)

T2W experts at hindsight trading are

counter-violent
barjon
swissy
new_trader
trendie
tomorton
cantagril
Pat494
Signalcalc is excused as he admitted he does not trade
timsk
rossored
Dowser
panda
Atilla
Oscar Reed
Rufus_Leakey
............................. etc., etc.,

Just so were clear from the start - I don't love you! Sorry sweetie.

Too late for that now. In your first post here in this thread you already went subservient to the dominant male, dropped to your knees at my hip height. Cannot be undone. You're a goner. There is no comeback from that.

Fibo on a Monday night!

Pretty soon Fibo's gunna say "Cut"!

Its possible, postman. Its called a correction wave. Just as Markets go up, then down, then up as in a Trend, every Trend has not only Minor corrections but also Intermediate corrections against the Primary Trend

I'm currently in a 3rd wave up ........... remember these waves for personal waves are done on Monthly not daily or weekly - that's where the accuracy comes in. Then comes the really large angle view when you do the yearly timeframe

When my personal Wave 4 correction begins I will make 38.2% to 50% less than what I normally would. 38.2% is the usual normal correction level, but at times it can retrace 50%. This means a large income drop but not a loss. One could look at it as a loss in the sense that it is lost revenue.

When this 4th wave correction ends, I would start wave 5 up. This 5th wave would last decades so it could go into th next lifetime. The thing is, "what happens when you complete the 5 waves up?"

Devastation in loss of income and health issues of a serious nature.

That's just the way it is, no way around it. They are the rules of the game of planet Earth

The only way out is the way thru' and if successful, one will never want to or need to come back here to Earth no more.

Earth = Teejeeack = a place where there are at any given time at least 3++ wars going on, loads of famine and poverty and brutality. It is after all a prison planet.

Sit down, postman and dig this:

FED has thrown everything and then some and some more at the BEAR

FED has been throwing stuff at BEAR ever since 2008 .............. but what can one say about FED throwing stuff at BEAR even when there is a bull market as in continuation beyond year 2015? A rising Dow JOnes still needs its shot of heroin?

That is how bad it is ...................... Dow JOne is a drug addict of epic goneness and lostness. Some major medical/psychological treatment is required.

Now go back to new_trader's Journal and dig this:

new_trader like all other gold bugs argue that when/if the world starts crashing this will cause GOLD the safe Haven to shoot to the Moon to 5k/ounce or even as high as 100k/ounce.

Now dig this: the world already died in March this year. Planet Earth was brought to her knees. But Gold has gone nowhere!!!!!!!!! Pidddly move compared to what is expected.

How does one explain this? Not a single gold bug can explain any of it.

Only fibo and perhaps 4 others in th world have the correct answer

Status
Not open for further replies.