Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first came to T2W, within a couple days already they knew they had to get rid of me - I'm talking 3 days after my arrival they started to show up

first 3, then 2

the first 3 were malaguti, Inquisitor & counter-violent ( they came in on horseback)

Fibo: (looking at counter-violent and asks him) Sharky?
CV: No. Sharky sent us.
Fibo: Did you bring a horse for me?
CV: laffffing .......... NO, looks like we're shy one horse.
Fibo: shakes his head at CV and replies ........... You brought two too many

All 3 dropped a sausage. Things have never been the same since

-----------------------------------------------------------------

then 2 ............... Timsk & Trendie

The other riders to left top of hill watching the attack were led by postman ....................... postman was heard to remark, "Fibo not only plays and gets good p***y, he can shoot too!"

Sit down, postman and dig this:
FED has thrown everything and then some and some more at the BEAR
FED has been throwing stuff at BEAR ever since 2008 .............. but what can one say about FED throwing stuff at BEAR even when there is a bull market as in continuation beyond year 2015? A rising Dow JOnes still needs its shot of heroin?
That is how bad it is ...................... Dow JOne is a drug addict of epic goneness and lostness. Some major medical/psychological treatment is required.
We know this, its not news. The US markets need constant injections of free money to keep going higher, but the point is they keep getting their free money because the FED has unlimited money to give them. Your fighting the FED and thats just insane! Trading 101 dont fight the FED, didnt you learn that simple fact when you first started?

When I first came to T2W, within a couple days already they knew they had to get rid of me - I'm talking 3 days after my arrival they started to show up
I'm not trying to get rid of you, I'm rooting around in the dirt trying to find a truffle. Its hard, unpleasant work, and a lot of the time I dont find anything worthwhile, but I keep looking, because sometimes just sometimes ...

We know this, its not news. The US markets need constant injections of free money to keep going higher, but the point is they keep getting their free money because the FED has unlimited money to give them. Your fighting the FED and thats just insane! Trading 101 dont fight the FED, didnt you learn that simple fact when you first started?

postman, a veteran member of T2W said:
Trading 101 dont fight the FED, didnt you learn that simple fact when you first started?

Fibo's answer: Did you know economists have predicted nine out of the last five recessions but missed 2008 & 2020?

At the evening performance, the head usher at the Metropolitan Opera House was quite surprised. During an intermission, one middle aged lady stopped and whispered in his ear, "Sir, I believe that I was sexually harassed!" The usher didn't think much of this complaint, but promised he would check into it soon.

At the end of the nights performance in an area close to the first complaint, a second little lady bent down and whispered in his ear, "Sir, I believe I was sexually harassed!" This time, he knew it had to be taken care of soon. A few guests had remained in the opera house, and he decided to go back and question them, to see if they had any knowledge of what was going on.

He found one old man crawling along the opera house floor underneath the seats and stooped down to question him. "Excuse me, sir, can I help you?" A confused Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan looked up and said, "Well, sonny, you sure can. I've lost my toupee and I'm trying to find it. I thought I'd found it twice, but they were both parted in the middle...and mine's parted on the side!"

I'm not trying to get rid of you, I'm rooting around in the dirt trying to find a truffle. Its hard, unpleasant work, and a lot of the time I dont find anything worthwhile, but I keep looking, because sometimes just sometimes ...

postman, counter-violent and Timsk died at the same time as Fibo and arrived at the Pearly Gates of Heaven. Saint Peter welcomed Fibo and gave him a golden staff and the penthouse suite. Then came the turns of the 3 T2W guru traders. Saint Peter gave each one of them a wooden staff and they were all ushered into a dormitory room with 12 beds. The look on their faces said it all. Talk about dismay!

In a fit of rage, Timsk yelled at Saint Peter, "Sir, this is an outrage, you gave that reprobate rascal Fibo a golden staff and penthouse and for us, long-term creme de la creme members of T2W, you gave us wooden staffs and put us in a dorm? How can this be? I wish to file a complaint with God.

Saint Peter looked at Timsk and replied, "take it easy pro-trader, relax, up here in Heaven we go strictly by stats - at T2W when you 3 fellows posted, people slept & snored and no international traders were interested in visiting - when Fibo posted, people prayed!

Change the time frame.

FED is fighting a virus with 11 trillion stimulus - a vaccine would do. :)

But wait: the problem is deeper and nobody has cott on yet ..................

have a look at the PSV (Personal Savings Rate) on the right side of the chart starting from year 2005. Wave 1 and 2 completed in year 2014. Then came the infamous wave 3 and postman should notice it is subdividing and is in the 3rd of 3rd now, a sheer vertical rise.

Chart is telling Fibo that Americans have shut their wallets tight tight tight. FED don't got no chance. All stimulus checks will be saved not spent.

chart is from US govt., FRED .............. but nobody there can interpret it the way Fibo can, which is the reason why the FED continues to be misunderstood as God

Postman's FED 101 = pour gasoline on the raging fire and expect it to stop = provincial T2W thinking :):):)

1588666324454.png

postman asked me earlier what my call is on the MARKET? I told him its the thread call. Unchanged. BEAR of BEARS

Now look who agrees with me ..... Warren Buffet, not by his words but by his actions, which by now everybody knows is the best way to decipher what Warren is actually thinking - watch what he DO not what he SAY

Warren has 130 billion cash but is buying nothing. RED RED flag
Warren is a long-term investor with decades to centuries horizon - yet he dumped his entire Airline stock portfolio BOOM all of it.

Conclusion:

Warren does not use TA, his methods are value based. He is implicitly calling a BEAR of epic proportions because of the reasons above. Warren's market call by his actions are the exact same as Fibo's call posted in this thread. 100% SAME SAME SAME

Fasten seatbelts and hide and watch

Take my word for it:

Warren is currently terrified and totally outfoxed by what is going on in the Markets. It is soooooo obvious that even ordinary laymen have noticed his unease and worried look. Charlie Munger was not present. Why? Becasue Charlie is a more outspoken guy and would probably say some heavy sh*t that would hasten the crash due to high negativity. The Airline sector is already crashing even more in freefall after Warren dumping the sector stocks news became public.

Warren is terrified. He has a heck of a lot to lose. He is already down billions. If the market crashes and takes out the March 23rd low and continues Warren will have lost 38 billion and his company stock will be halved in a heartbeat. Investors will start questioning their faith in him.

He will be attacked and ridiculed and mocked as the BEAR goes on. Such is the behavior of MOBS as can be easily seen by such behavor against Fibo at T2W :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MOB gets vicious is an understatement.

Who here has similar experience with mobs? Trader333 when they rush him and stone him en masse to ban Fibo.

see mob rushing Trader333

Oh I forgot to mention ....................

when the mob attacks Warren, Fibo will not be one of those +{:>? - I am keeping my image of Warren intact in my mind, a bullmarket genius. My arguments with him are TA trading/investing/Trend-Surfing based and only that, no disrespect is intended.

I expect him to become a BEAR market pariah from a BULL market icon. Damn shame but the world is built that way, full of mofos, asinine, hovin, bovine sons of b*tches.

Warren looked so old and beaten down in the speech. I'm worried about him. Gotta be in his shoes to truly understand the depth of his troubles.

What a fck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, pay attention and then more attention to the PERSONAL SAVINGS RATE shown a few posts back

It is one of the best psychological tools as it is the MIND's PSYCHOLOGY based on the EARTHLY principle, "Money talks, bs walks" and Americans' modus operandi, "enjoy now but pay later = credit overload"

The Angel of DEATH swoops down in a DEFLATION and kills all but a very few, one of the spared ones will be Fibo.

Why?

Because Fibo has zero debt.

Take my word for it:

Warren is currently terrified and totally outfoxed by what is going on in the Markets. It is soooooo obvious that even ordinary laymen have noticed his unease and worried look. Charlie Munger was not present. Why? Becasue Charlie is a more outspoken guy and would probably say some heavy sh*t that would hasten the crash due to high negativity. The Airline sector is already crashing even more in freefall after Warren dumping the sector stocks news became public.

Warren is terrified. He has a heck of a lot to lose. He is already down billions. If the market crashes and takes out the March 23rd low and continues Warren will have lost 38 billion and his company stock will be halved in a heartbeat. Investors will start questioning their faith in him.

He will be attacked and ridiculed and mocked as the BEAR goes on. Such is the behavior of MOBS as can be easily seen by such behavor against Fibo at T2W :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MOB gets vicious is an understatement.

Who here has similar experience with mobs? Trad

"Warren is terrified. He has a heck of a lot to lose. "

He's not terrified, he's old and confused you can see it in the videos. And he's doesn't have a lot to lose, he will still be rich by anyones standards. He is and always will be far richer than either of us and he will die that way.

Hey guys, pay attention and then more attention to the PERSONAL SAVINGS RATE shown a few posts back

It is one of the best psychological tools as it is the MIND's PSYCHOLOGY based on the EARTHLY principle, "Money talks, bs walks" and Americans' modus operandi, "enjoy now but pay later = credit overload"

The Angel of DEATH swoops down in a DEFLATION and kills all but a very few, one of the spared ones will be Fibo.

Why?

Because Fibo has zero debt.
You talk of deflation when the FED are ordering more printers to go Brrr, that's not how it works.
The FED are printing to cause inflation which erodes the debt people have so they can spend more. The problem they face is they could only give the money to bankers who were supposed to pass it on the the plebs but bankers are greedy beyond belief and they kept it all to themselves. This is why governments are giving cash handouts directly to the people.

"Warren is terrified. He has a heck of a lot to lose. "

He's not terrified, he's old and confused you can see it in the videos. And he's doesn't have a lot to lose, he will still be rich by anyones standards. He is and always will be far richer than either of us and he will die that way.

Wrong! Warren is not after money directly - his ultimate thrill is to please his worshipping shareholders - which is the way its supposed to be.

But now, he is in grave danger that they will abandon him. The pain is therefore not from losing billions (20%0 of his own money but rather that THEY would lose so much (100% of their money)

Proof that money don't mean a thing to Warren personally? He drives an antediluvian car, lives in the same house he grew up in, has no car collection or house collection or fancy stuff of any sort, and to top it all off, his wife gives him exact change to buy the McDonald sausage/gg McMuffin for breakfast everyday on his way to work.

You talk of deflation when the FED are ordering more printers to go Brrr, that's not how it works.
The FED are printing to cause inflation which erodes the debt people have so they can spend more. The problem they face is they could only give the money to bankers who were supposed to pass it on the the plebs but bankers are greedy beyond belief and they kept it all to themselves. This is why governments are giving cash handouts directly to the people.

Re-read your own post in the quote. You defined DEFLATION to a T. But you're a T2W old lion, ignorant to the nth, wallowing in stupidity but YET Proud as a peacock! Lethal combination. Expected that you would have gross misunderstoods

Fibo's Axiom #2: At the bottom as the root cause of stupidity one will always fin one or more misunderstood words/concepts of foundational power and verve - therefore everything built on such a foundation of quicksand is suspect

Fibo's Axiom #1: All women like sex but the ones with no money are way better than the ones with plenty

Fibo's Axiom #3: ET (EliteTrader) is the only forum in existence where a poster of considerable intemperate disposition received exponentially more LIKES versus Posts.

see link to thread at ET. Read entire thread. It will go down in History as the best thread ever. ET owner Baron told me so and canceled all banning attempts by rogue cop against Fibo.
(Then on Pg 7. padutrader and growley monster were in hog heaven with this chickie. Growley could scarcely control hissssself. :cool::)

All the while this was going on I got 3 warnings from Magna the cop. Then the cop got totally screwed when ET owner, Baron sent me a PM stating "best thread ever at ET" and that he was ROFLMAO. Magna. buggered off sulking)

Salient features of Fibo thrilling ET to such an extent that fellas all over the place across the United States would wait for me to log in just to see the fun (sh*t hitting the fan) in joking around, kicking ass - TRADING was the last thing on our minds when we was having fun. ET is the world trade center of FUN. One fella was laffffing at his office cubicle so much that his boss told him he would be fired.

944 LIKES vs 703 Posts :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See page 8

click on the poster who gave me a Like on my very first post in the thread (on page 4) ............. lisa-world-travel
32 PMs followed thereafter as she pursued me day and night. She is a Hollywood girl already with a boyfriend but agree with me that he is a Beta male. :):):):)

your lucky day

see post #628 on March 19th, just one trading day before the dow Jones historic crash low on March 23rd
https://www.trade2win.com/threads/asian-coronavirus-outbreak.237218/unread

The timing was perfect. No 2nd place contender worldwide. Left 'em all in the dust

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timed like the champ of champs, nobody else came anywhere close to thinking there would be a huge trading bottom. Even called the humongous rally that we now know as the greatest rally in History EVER

I would say this is quit likely the best nugget you will find as you go around on hand and knees trying to find value in this thread. Like you said, its hard work but it can be remunerating. Heck, I've been banned 8 times so it must be good (counterintuitive thought-ing)

Here's the actual post #628 on page 42 ............. quite likely will go down in HISTORY as the greatest timing event EVER

March 19, 2020
TOP CALL
on Corona Virus fury by Fibo at 9:37 PM California time, March 19, 2020.

Top tick of the Virus power and potency is IN anytime now. Postulate on its way drifting down thru' the filters to get to the Physical Realm right now. Arrival anytime within hours or 48 hours tops.

The darkest hour is just before DAWN. This darkest hour is 9:00 PM Thursday, March 19, 2020 California time.

We ought to have days and weeks of intense frivolous relief and joy from the pestilence known as Corona.

This will coincide with the Wave 1 low of the stock markets worldwide. Prepare for mind blowing rallies northbound.

Small businesses will be dancing in the streets from relief.

Nobody knows this yet. As usual Fibo calls it first.

Saddle up, boys

T2W vs ET

If post
#628 on page 42 of the corona virus thread at T2W was posted at ET ............. the likes would have shot up from the 943 versus 703 Posts to 12k Likes versus 704 Posts. ET would be dancing in the streets that one of their own pulled off this miracle of miracles. Baron (ET owner) would be beside himself with joy because the commotion would bring sponsors galore to his site to see wtf was going on and why Fibo's threads are top read and visited daily as the likes pour forth

This level of appreciation of fine stuff cannot be found at T2W. Here, quality stuff just flies over everyone's head - dead asleep thee cats are, ignorant to the nth. Ignorance here is so profound that at Oxford or Cambridge a T2W graduate student, even if he got there, would get grace marks but still fail

But
ET ............ now baby, that's America at her finest

No contest

Status
Not open for further replies.