Are these forums essentially just the blind leading the blind?

I wore a pink shirt to work - ONCE.
It was a warm July day, I was in a meeting room, three women entered (no its not one of those stories) all wearing pink and sat next to me. :eek: You can imagine the comments.

The shirt never saw the light of day again.

pink is girly colour and ftse is slow volatility like granny !

Last edited:
I wore a pink shirt to work - ONCE.
It was a warm July day, I was in a meeting room, three women entered (no its not one of those stories) all wearing pink and sat next to me. :eek: You can imagine the comments.

The shirt never saw the light of day again.

It's to do with psychology of colours. Women love pink because it is a soft warm colour of passion. It has the affect of attracting women.

Blue which is what I'd normally wear is a violent cold colour as it is often associated with police and official authority uniform so at a subconscious level sends different messages.

Pinky peachy warm rooms better for nookie than blue cold ones.

I used to wear the pinky shirt on dress down Friday's so I suppose it was end of the week, wind-down days and much warmer women friendly colour.

(y)

Last edited:
Welcome to 1970!

You really need to change your translation software, because it makes you sound like an idiot.

That's a really well crafted sentence Postman.

I got a fraction from Trader for putting down in writing what I thought about our mutual friend. Honesty really doesn't work well. :whistling

(y)

That's a really well crafted sentence Postman.

I got a fraction from Trader for putting down in writing what I thought about our mutual friend. Honesty really doesn't work well. :whistling

(y)

That is because you frequently make the comments personal and not about what a member posted. Others seem to have understood this well as they are able to comment on a post without making it a personal attack. It has been explained many times that insulting other members is not permitted so as an example, calling someone a moron would be personal and not allowed but stating that what someone has posted is moronic is allowed.

Only billygoats would pay same spread for 1/3 volatility of dax , traders would not.:LOL::LOL:

"billygoats"

Do you realise what this word translates to in English?

That may be an insult in the Thai language (แพะ) but it dont mean much here.

Attachments

• goat.jpg
    goat.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 166
That is because you frequently make the comments personal and not about what a member posted. Others seem to have understood this well as they are able to comment on a post without making it a personal attack. It has been explained many times that insulting other members is not permitted so as an example, calling someone a moron would be personal and not allowed but stating that what someone has posted is moronic is allowed.

Roger that Trader, which is why I commented it was a well crafted blog.

I feel like a reforming Alcoholic. I'm doing my best as you can see ;)

"billygoats"

Do you realise what this word translates to in English?

That may be an insult in the Thai language (แพะ) but it dont mean much here.

BILlY stands for lies , goats is ineffective performers dangling ftse

Just showed you a trade on ftse made 55 ticks

Here 5 out of 6 trades to learn from a profitable method , just needs fine tuning to suit each individual . There you can learn something or a way to make a living , a different method to everyone else here.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/224008-daily-weekly-dow-trading-system.html

Do you remember the acronym 'GIGO' ?

I don't think this is at all apposite. I do agree that the GO part is sustained and relentless but I believe there to be a fairly complex process going on which operates like a sort of messed up Midas touch. Perfectly reasonable ideas and accurate data are mysteriously converted into manure and in quantities that beggar belief.

Postie's thesis has it's merits and it may well be a software problem - I'll beta test this myself when I have the time - but I'm inclined to think that it could be a more prosaic kind of mechanical defect (sort of like the Challenger O-ring) which in this case cascades into a catastrophic failure resulting in the death of all common sense and courtesy as evidenced by the extremely high GO flow rate and dangerously high temperatures of several forum members.

BILlY stands for lies , goats is ineffective performers dangling ftse

Just showed you a trade on ftse made 55 ticks

Here 5 out of 6 trades to learn from a profitable method , just needs fine tuning to suit each individual . There you can learn something or a way to make a living , a different method to everyone else here.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/224008-daily-weekly-dow-trading-system.html
I believe this post and its link to be....

moronic! :cheesy:

I believe this post and its link to be....

moronic! :cheesy:

I think your large signature is to destroy threads , so others miss the content except your large signature.

Well I just gave a link to a system ,everyone trades their comfort zone ,so they can design a system suited to their comfort zone.

A commerce site forum deleted all anti-vendor posts threads , just because it needs to attract vendor's advertising money from local businesses ,the owner of the commerce site requires funding to run his site.Some forum models are totally vendor biased.Money makes the world go round.

Forums are places you pick up leads , accept they have to be vendor biased, then
find LINKS or bits of information on the forum , verify it with google search and compare different points of view.Just use it to your own advantage.