None so Blind

RUDEBOY said:
I have to take great care how i write this one, because it is not so easy on face value.
Yes, I can tell you even before you ask.

What really underpins the ones with the right character are ability, merit and conduct.

RUDEBOY said:
In an interview, what would count?
What is not immediately obvious but cannot be hidden.

Those that have the faculty have it and those that do not, have not.

well rude ,

I would have thought that was obvious .

If X is has to get his kicks and reassurances that he is a " man " and worthy of respect by hyping up thousands of applicants, 90% who have no hope of getting in by the front door , and by the process of playing GOD by eliminating them , then yeah most would think that is pretty sad .

WHY not just say : only 21-23 yo's , from OxBridge or Harvard/Yale , with relevant activities and outside activities can apply ?

They never say that do they ? it's always something pathetic and cheesy thing like " best thing is apply and see " ( girl has her best fake smile on ) .

Do you know that from time to time they just advertise even when they are NO jobs ? just to test the market .

That's how dirty they are . TRICKS & SNEAKS = only way .

Two people.............sod it. You will really have to stop answering my questions as i think them Socs. Rude.

Ok, I will give you a break, I'm off to my music practice.Perhaps later RB.

It's a dirty/clean job. In the end, the buck stops with the justifying of these people.....does it not? Who is choosing all these failures? What is the % of Harvard failures as oppose to Oxford failures. Don't tell me about academics, tell me about the traders. I need to know about the %s, not the place where they were educated. RUDE.

Stockjunkie said:
well rude ,

I would have thought that was obvious .

If X is has to get his kicks and reassurances that he is a " man " and worthy of respect by hyping up thousands of applicants, 90% who have no hope of getting in by the front door , and by the process of playing GOD by eliminating them , then yeah most would think that is pretty sad .

WHY not just say : only 21-23 yo's , from OxBridge or Harvard/Yale , with relevant activities and outside activities can apply ?

They never say that do they ? it's always something pathetic and cheesy thing like " best thing is apply and see " ( girl has her best fake smile on ) .

Do you know that from time to time they just advertise even when they are NO jobs ? just to test the market .

That's how dirty they are . TRICKS & SNEAKS = only way .
Or, more insidious still, is when you are invited and the object of the interview is not to offer you anything directly to your benefit but to try to extricate ideas or knowledge or know how you have they know you have and are ready to try to pirate and pretend later it is theirs, if only they could replicate it. If you are offered a cigar or a drink it is a very bad sign, and you ought not to accept at all or give anything away.

HaHaHa. Funny.

you are not being very clear and you have not followed the thread .

Said many times already , people who are let in by the usual methods are educated in OxBridge etc .

But many non OxBridge types do get in but you need the tricks and sneaks.

SOCRATES said:
Or, more insidious still, is when you are invited and the object of the interview is not to offer you anything directly to your benefit but to try to extricate ideas or knowledge or know how you have they know you have and are ready to try to pirate and pretend later it is theirs, if only they could replicate it. If you are offered a cigar or a drink it is a very bad sign, and you ought not to accept at all or give anything away.

HaHaHa. Funny.
And I forgot to add ~ proceed to interview them instead.

Maybe the markets are too inbread? The gene pool is wearing thin and daddies little boy needs to recover from a night on the sniff? RUDE.

So sad to see rude wannabee trying to suck up to socs 24 /7 ....this guy probably wishes he had some real trading ability and in the absence of such has decided that appearing clever will win him brown nose points or some such.

I bet there are many on here who read rudes rubbish and at least have a quiet chuckle to themselves , if not a full belly laugh !

Well well well. Are you not the podium person. The one who always makes the top 5? Jealousy will torment you Counter. You are a shadow of your former self, are you not? Your self destructive nature beholds your very presence, and yet you try your hardest to shrug it off. Good try.....try again.

counter_violent said:
So sad to see rude wannabee trying to suck up to socs 24 /7 ....this guy probably wishes he had some real trading ability and in the absence of such has decided that appearing clever will win him brown nose points or some such.

I bet there are many on here who read rudes rubbish and at least have a quiet chuckle to themselves , if not a full belly laugh !
What RUDEBOY says is not rubbish, it is just that you are not able to understand it because you are not turbo fitted like those who do, I am indeed sorry for you but cannot help you.

We all have a huge belly laugh but not for the reasons you might think.

RUDEBOY said:
As for conversing with arsie.....it's a lost cause. I will go to some kind of remedial school to get a better conversation.
Or a better brain is what he needs.

In twenty years time they may be transplantable.