Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/facebook-braces-for-stock-wipeout_us_5b59d4f7e4b0b15aba9618df

how do you ignore this and say "everything is swell"? "i'm buying mor DOW" its BS

Are you aware that Facebook isn't in the dow?

Its a bit like saying how can the dollar continue to climb when oranges are selling at such a low price. The two are completely separate.

Are you aware that Facebook isn't in the dow?

Its a bit like saying how can the dollar continue to climb when oranges are selling at such a low price. The two are completely separate.

puts a bad face on a market that is insane anyway

what else is there to come is the question

are YOU buying the DOW here?

the DOW could take a major bath..

i mean it is the last bastion of optimists

look no further than the replies here

Strongly recommend this book for those with big egos and hear voices inside head. (y)

41SH5EgUd-L._AC_US327_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg

Saved me a fortune in shrink fees :)

the dowboys still want to feel they are in control, they aint!

the NAS is

they are just barely hanging on, and they are scared

DOW could drop 50 here and no one would blink, hell postie would probably be buying all way down? :)

you idiots never place a trade, just play about the fringe, always taking the high road with your BS

you idiots never place a trade, just play about the fringe, always taking the high road with your BS

Sorry Pip, you won't ever see "long here, short there" from me.

No offence to anyone, but it's kinda childish, time consuming & pointless.

buuuuut, I don't like to judge ;)

Sorry Pip, you won't ever see "long here, short there" from me.

No offence to anyone, but it's kinda childish, time consuming & pointless.

buuuuut, I don't like to judge ;)

yet, you need to comment on rest of us that do contribute?

or, just here to make fun, which is what is suspect, after reading your ...

you think you are all that, and then some don't you?

go away

to good for us to contribute?

the sht i hate is where they got all the game, throw the spikes ...to intimidate you FU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DOW

i'll see you in HELL

yet, you need to comment on rest of us that do contribute?

or, just here to make fun, which is what is suspect, after reading your ...

you think you are all that, and then some don't you?

go away

to good for us to contribute?

Right, I think I've got the handle of what you're saying, it's a little garbled, but I'm on page (I think ;))

I have contributed much to this forum pipkins, I even dum dum dum (that's a drum roll & not having a pop) did "LIVE CALLS" as price unfolded in the seat of your pants stuff....exciting eh !!! naaa it wasn't it was boring, time consuming & I wasn't about to give up my own little tricks on a public forum.

So I decided to take a different route, I am generally good natured & very easy to get on with, I'm mostly on for the laughs & the odd intelligent conversation .....but then every now & then along come the nob ends.....& you know !!

I can go away if that is what is generally a consensus of opinion, I've been off the forum for ages, so this will be very easy to do.

All that's changed for me is I call a spade a spade.

There, I was nice guy Eddie & didn't call you an idiot (which is very rude Pippers)